Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WRGP: Start Up!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Darren rushed to Zeiya's Runner and got on behind her, looking over to Zeiya and seeing her worried face. "You don't have to worry so much," Darren said, trying to comfort her. "It's alright. We're gonna help him."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Zeiya said nothing as she sped off with Shirei right behind her. Soon, they arrived at the garage. Shirei quickly got off and took Shuho off her Runner. "where should I put him?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Darren pointed out towards the bed in the corner. "Set him there!" he said as he placed his hand to his face in worry. "Damnit... if its what I think it is, then Shuho might be like that for a little while. Hard to tell if his life's in danger or not, but I'm kinda amazed that this even came up already."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

"No way..." Zeiya gasped as Shirei put Shuho on the bed. "What's wrong with him? He's not going to...die, is he?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Darren crossed his arms lightly as he said, "It looks like he tapped into his hidden power... Do you remember what he used to fight Takuro with? The Power of Order? That wasn't a power that came from Light and Darkness Dragon. It came from inside of him. It's a hell of a power, but I think it was too much for his body. Somehow he tried to get it all at once but he doesn't have the confidence to accept it. All that power building up with no way out... Shuho's body must have just been unable to handle it."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

"What?" Zeiya turned back to Shuho, more worried than ever as she walked over and sat next to the bed. "Shuho..."

"Damn, this thing is getting really hot!" Shirei hissed, pulling off her helmet and shaking her head. "And? He's gonna be all right, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:51 pm

"Well, now that's hard to say," Darren said, closing his eyes lightly. "If he can accept the power, then maybe he can work with it instead of using all his energy fighting against it. He'd have to believe in his ability to do it, but ever since he lost his Duel Spirit, he hasn't believed in all that much in terms of himself. I think you both noticed that by now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Shirei let out a heavy sigh, scratching her head as she turned to Zeiya and Shuho. "Well, there's not much I can do here...might as well just leave." she said as she turned back to Darren. "Give me a shout if he wakes up. I need to put him in a dress." With that said, she got on her runner and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Darren crossed his arms and lightly said, "With intensive like that, Shuho here might not wake up for a while..." He then turned to Zeiya and quickly said, "No wait, that's not what I meant! I mean... he needs support to get through this right now. Zeiya, the best thing you can do is try to reach him with your voice. Use your light and help Shuho get his spark back."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Zeiya didn't bother indicating to Darren she heared him as she held on to Shuho's hand. "Shuho...you have to wake up." she kept on repeating. "Please...don't die."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Harley drew, picking up just a little speed. He searched through his hand, deciding what to do. "Here we go!" he pulled a card out, placing it on the field. "I set a monster in defense mode!" a flash of light brought forth a single card. "Then I set two face-downs! You're up!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 pm

The man grinned as all three of his face down cards flipped up. "I play my Gravity Bind, Zoma the Spirit and Embodiment of Apothos trap cards! Gravity Bind stops high level monsters from attacking and the other two are trap monsters!" (Def:500) (Atk:1600) The man then drew, looking at his hand with a grin. "And here we go! I sacrifice my three cards and bring out the legend himself, Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!" In a large stream of fire, the monster appeared, a large serpent-like red dragon. (Atk:3000) "This big guy gains 1000 points for every continuous Trap in my graveyard. And now for its ability! I can destroy a face down card on your field, and you can't activate cards to the effect, so let's see what's under the right card by blowing it up!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Harley couldn't react to the rising of a legendary beast. He had never seen one of these before, and the flares from it's maw destroying his face-down Dark Deal only added more fuel to the fire, so to speak. "Oh man......"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 pm

"Looks like your inexperience is showing, kid!" the man exclaimed as he picked up speed, pointing out to Harley. "Uria, take his monster down with your Sacred Flames!" The beast roared out, opening its mouth as another attack came forth, aiming directly at Harley's face down monster.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 am

"GO MIRROR FORCE!" The flames of the deck reflected, rocketing back toward the beast, engulfing it. "Experience has nothing to do with it!" He pointed to his head "when you got skills!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 am

The man grinned as he took a card in his hand and showed it to the boy. "You say that now, but ya did exactly what I wanted! I activate a Speed Spell, Power Burn! By reducing my Speed Counters to 0, you take 100 points of damage times my monster's level. My Uria was a level 10, you you take a big 1000 points of damage!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRGP: Start Up!   WRGP: Start Up! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WRGP: Start Up!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5