Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:47 am

"Trap card, Magic Jammer!" Seiki cried out, revealing the facedown card. "By discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can negate the activation of Polymerization and destroy it!" She took a card from her hand and placed it in the grave yard. Suddenly, electrical sparks enveloped Seth's Polymerization spell card before destroying it.

"When Mist Valley Baby Roc is sent from my hand to the graveyard, I can special summon it to the field." Seiki said as a small bird with a skull like head apeared on the field.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:53 am

"Interesting....."

Seth watched as his Polymerization was negated and destroyed.

"Excellent move, I was not expecting that."

He nodded.

"Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:10 am

Seiki drew her card, waiting a moment before throwing out her hand.

"I tune my level 5 Cyber Dragon with my Level 2 Mist Valley Baby Roc!" She shouted. The Baby roc turned into two green rings that encircled the robotic dragon before the dragon itself turned into five stars. "Synchro summon! Exploder Dragonwing!"

A black dragon rose up to the field, giving out a menacing roar. It looked as if it came from hell itself, its body looking more like a monstrous human with the head, wings, and claws of a dragon than a dragon itself.

"Next, I flip my monster, Man-Eater Bug!" Her facedown monster revealed a green yet ugly bug, with a meager attack and an even meager level. "When this card is Flipped summon, I can destroy a monster on your field!" Soon, the bug rushed over to Cyber Dragon Zwei and destroyed it in no more than a few seconds.

"Attack, Exploder Dragonwing!" The dragon roared once again as it raised its giant claw and slashed down. "When Dragonwing fights a monster with less attack points than him, it is automatically destroyed. Moreover, you get damage dealt to you equal to its attack points!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:16 am

Seth watched as his second monster was destroyed, his life points decreasing to 2900. He cracked his neck, a smirk still on his face.

"Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:21 am

"I'll end my turn wih another face down." Seiki concluded, putting another card face down. She doesn't really expect her to win right now. She just wants to get this over and done with.

"Your move."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:43 am

Seth drew, his eyes locking on his card, then to the girl before him.

"It's about time.....I end this."

His smirk grew into a toothy grin, a small stream of blood expelled from his lips. Something about that last attack, it hurt him. His opponent, a psychic? He knew something was much more interesting than normal.

"Two cards in hand, one on field. I activate from my hand giant Trunade!"

A wicked wind kicked up, the face of a demon from the other side roaring down to them in the center of the vortex as the spells and traps upon the field were returned to their owners hands.

"I'm surprised you didn't go for this card. It would have won you this duel. I'm quite impressed."

He selected the card, his eyes narrowing upon his target.

"I activate Future Fusion! This lets me send monsters from my deck to the Graveyard that are listed as fusion Material monsters for one card in my extra deck, so I remove......."

Seth shot a single finger into the air.

"EVERY MONSTER IN MY DECK! 18 MONSTERS TO BRING FORTH MY CHIMERATECH OVERDRAGON IN TWO TURNS!"

A second vortex opened up, this one focused on Seth's deck as cards were sucked from it at a rapid pace, disappearing into the nothing. The crowd reacted in a strange way. Why would he be so excited over such a strange move? He wouldn't last long enough to see it through.

"However....this is where our duel ends. This....last....card. I activate this card's effect.....and remove from play all 20 monsters in my Graveyard! This is return allows me to Special summon it!"

The ground shook, the portal opened behind him. A hush fell on the crowd. A hush of fear. A shadow emreged from the opening, larger than any single one would expect. It towered above them all.

"RISE! CYBER ELTANIN!"

The shadow blasted away, now revealing a new Cyber dragon! It rested on a massive drgonic head, a second one rising from it's forehead. Surrounding it, multiple smaller heads floated in place (10,000 ATK).

"My Eltanin has two abilities. One, it's ATK and DEF are equal to the amount of LIGHT machine monsters removed to Special summon it. Two, when special summoned, all other face-up monsters on the field are sent to the graveyard!"

the monsters on his opponent's field shattered, leaving his target completely open.

"Game Over. CYBER ELTANIN, ATTACK HER DIRECTLY!"

The dragonic heads all began to form energy in their jaws, all of them letting loose beams of pure power down upon her in an aweing attack!
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:54 am

The beams all collided to Seiki, causing a giant cloud of smoke to surround her. The stadium erupted in a wave of cheers, seeing Seth dealing the ultimate defeat. However, their cheers died away into muttering confusion as the smoke cleared away, seeing Seiki intact with her 4000 life points.

"Sorry to say...but you should have gotten rid of this card I had in my hand." Seiki said, her glaring ceased into lazy staring as she loosely held up a Kuriboh card. "By sending this furball to the graveyard, I can turn all damage to 0. In other words, that was completely useless."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:56 am

Seth cracked his smirk wider. A good duel was something he hadn't had in a while.

"No matter. Eltanin stands, and my Overdragon is in the waiting."

He nodded.

"I believe it is your move."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:12 am

"My draw, then." Seiki said as she drew. "All right...let's get this duel over with. I activate the Spell card, Pot of Greed! This will allow me to draw two more cards."

As she drew her second card, she glanced up at Seth. "I activate card destruction! This card causes both players to throw out their hand and draw cards equal to the amount they had."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:14 am

"As you know I have no cards in my hand."

Seth rolled his eyes at the thought. He left himself wide open. A rookie mistake.

"Continue."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:48 am

"Gladly. I activate the spell card, Monster Reborn. This will allow me to bring back a monster from the graveyard to the field. With that said, I bring back Cyber Dragon!" The robot dragon rose up to the field once again, glaring at the overwhelming Eltanin.

"Next, I Summon Junk Synchron in attack mode!" A small robot made up of metal parts appeared on the field. "When I summon him to the field, I can bring back a level two or lower mosnter to the field in face up defense mode, their effect negated. Short term: I bring back my Charcoal Inpachi that I destroyed with card destruction in defense mode!"

A human shaped golem made out of charcoal appeared on the field, merely sitting down and staring at Seth. "Now I tune my level 1 Charcoal Inpachi and my level 5 Cyber Dragon with my level 3 Junk Synchron!" Junk synchron pulled the small plug on its body, turning into three green rings. The rings surrounded the two monsters, which turned into 5 stars and one star.

"Synchro Summon!"

A bright flash of light engulfed the stadium, blinding all the spectators. Yuki continued to wtached the duel with unwavering eyes.

"Mist Wurm!!!"

As the light faded away, a giant, purple centipede of sorts appeared on the field. It hissed at Eltanin before rushing over to it and wraping itself around both the monster and future Fusion.

"When I have successfully synchro summoned Mist Wurm, I can return up to three cards from your field to your hand." Seiki simply said, as if this turnabout was nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:52 am

A smile came ot Seth's face as he realized what was about to begin. It was all about to end, right there. He held out his arms, bowing his head.

"Congratulations."

Wicked eyes watched the duel with astonishment. The great seth drakemore, about to be humbled by a girl out of the audience. This was a great day. The others around him nudged and played and spoke viley of the man, but the center piece.....he only wanted to enjoy this moment.

Poetic justice.....
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:55 am

Seiki narrowed her eyes. "It's not over you know...not until your life points reach zero." she stated simply. "That won't happen this turn. Mist Wurm, Attack!!!"

The purple centipede made short work of the two cards that were on Seth's field before turning to the man himself, rushing over to him.

~He wasn't phased when my other synchro monster's effect hit him...~ she thought. ~I'm hoping this will have the same result.~
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:15 am

The attack of the wurm's overwhelmed Seth, his body being overtaken in pain. He let out a scream of horror as he fell to a single knee, blood trickling down various locations on his form. The crowd began to take notice, some standing in anger.

"She's.....she's one of them!"

Boos began to ring out, accusing this girl of everything from witch craft to the actual sorce, psychic power, until a second hush rushed over them all. A glow covered the field, the wicked eyes above widening. Seth rose, not a sign of pain upon his face. He looked up, eyes glowing pure white. An aura of silver energy pulsed from his form, the very vague outline of what could be described as angel wings appearing behind him.

"Impressive. I haven't needed to utilize the ring in years."

The crowd roared out, seeing them both as freaks. Seth's assistants looked on in horror, having no clue what was happening. In one moment, everything he had was gone, but he didn't care. This was what he neeeded.

He looked at the three cards in his hand.

"I set two cards face-down.....turn end."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:22 am

Seiki's eyes widen as Seth's power, ignoring the spectators's shock and disbelief. It took her awhile to realize it was her turn. She stared down at her deck before letting out a heavy sigh.

".....Screw this shit."

Seiki took her hand and put it back on the top of her deck, then looked up at Seth.

"I forfeit."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:27 am

Seth couldn't understand this, looking down to the two cards: Return from the Different Dimension and super Polymerization. His Overdragon would have appeared soon, but it was no matter. He looked at the girl, unaware of why she had surrendered. His eyes returned to their normal state, but that was all that remained normal. He looked to the crowd, the boos growing louder. Food and drinks began to rain down upon the field, the prejudice of the crowd obvious.

Seth bowed his head, walking across the field toward Seiki. As he passed her, he spoke.

"It's going to get real ugly, real fast in here. I don't care what you think of me, we need to go."

Disappointment raged in the eyes of the dark onlookers, their leader only shaking hsi head before disappearing into a cloud of black mist.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:36 am

Seiki said nothing in response to Seth before making her way out, already having removed her deck from the duel disk as well as returning it to one of his shakened assistants.

"ALL RIGHT, THAT'S IT! IF YOU ALL DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP, I'LL BEAT EVERY ONE OF YOUR ASSES!!!" Yuki shouted, turning to the audience. She didn't get pissed off at the booing. She got pissed off that they saw both Seth and Seiki as freaks of nature, inhuman. Glaring at the audience, she prepared for what wa going to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------

Seiki managed to find her way back to the apartment with ease and got to work on Zeiya's Duel Runner. The thoughts of what happened back at the stadium with Seth were persistant and wouldn't leave her mind.

~That power...what was it exactly...?~ She thought, picking up a wrench and trying to attach the piece correctly.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:46 am

The response to Yuki was obviously less than agreeable. The men and women rose, enraged to the sympathiser. More was thrown her way, but most had left, some even going after the two duelists.

"You don't need to deal with this...."

The voice, it whispered in the back of her head.

"See......these people are the ones I'm trying to save you all from. They're evil."

With that, it faded away.

-----------

"Pretty handy with a wrench, huh?"

Seth had somehow found out the location of the apartment and let himself in. Broken in was the better term. He wore a black trench coat, the hood of it over his head to mask his face from the public. He pulled it back.

"Apologies for my intrusion."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:54 am

"Huh?" Yuki muttered as she turned around, seeing no one. the flying projectiles managed to hit her and that was the last straw. She grabbed the railing and literally TORE IT OFF before throwing it at the fleeing spectators. With a grunt, she stomped away from the stadium and into the crowds of the city.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seiki stopped the wrench, blinking, before she put it down and took out a screwdriver.

"Any normal person would suspect you as a stalker, especially if you broke in someone's home." she said as she tightened a few bolts.

"Sorry for what happened earlier..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:58 am

"Yeah, though I'm sure we've settled the fact that we're both far from......normal."

He looked to the runner, then to Seiki. He paused for a moment, never once happening to blink, his stare full of questions, but only one could be physically spoken.

"What do you have to be sorry for?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:05 am

"My Psychic powers, that's what." Seiki stated as she stopped working on the runner and stood up, walking over to a desk with a laptop. She pulled out the chair and started to type something on the computer.

"If they didn't work like that time when I got 1100 life points off, then you wouldn't have activate your powers. That's what I'm saying."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:13 am

Seth shrugged, his hands still resting in his pockets. He slipped out his hand, holding it up to his eyes. On it, the ring upon his hand left off a silvery glow, then faded back to nothing. He looked up to the girl on her computer, and a look of something that no one had seen from him in a long time.

A look of compassion.

"You have nothing to apologise for. Nothing at all."

He leaned against the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:20 am

"Stay at the door way and someone's bound to notice you through the window." Seiki said, pretending she didn't hear his last statement as she typed away on the computer.

"...Drakemore, I have to ask this so I know i'm not going crazy." she said as she went from typing to merely moving around her mouse, clicking occasionally. "Back at the stadium, I had this really werid feeling...someone was watching. I can't really point out who exactly, but...." She narrowed her eyes. "....No. Forget I said anything. Make yourself at hope, I guess."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:24 am

Seth laughed lightly under his breath, realizing her words were true. He walked closer to the center of the room. He looked up to the ceiling.

"I assumed I was the only one who sensed it."

He sat on the floor a ways away, leaning against the wall.

"There were the usual viewers, but I felt......hatred."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:29 am

"..." Seiki said nothing as she resumed what she was doing. "Hard to believe, but something about them....just terrifies me. Don't know why."

"Seeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!"

"Tch..." She glared at the monitor before glaring at the peppy girl who came inside. "The hell did I say about shouting my name like that, Zeiya?"

"Sorry!" Zeiya said sheepishly as she walked inside, only to stop and tilt her head as she saw Seth in the apartment. She opened her mouth countless of times before closing it every time, trying to think of what to say.

"Ne, Seiki..."

"What?" she said, obviously irritated at her friend's random happy mood.

"Is this guy your boyfriend or something."

Head Desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next