Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:50 am

Seth looked the girl in her blank stare with dead eyes similar to hers, listening to her words very deeply.

"I've noticed that."

He looked toward the doorway of the room seiki had been in.

"For some reason.......I feel like I want to keep an eye on her. It's just what I have to do."

-----------------------------------

Shane rolled his eyes at the man,even going so far as to chuckle at his words.

"Big scary fella, ain't ya?"

He continued the laugh as he walked over to his runner, turning back with his face holding a seriousness that he had never used before.

"I don't know what your deal is or what I'm "getting in the way of", but I'm not changin' anything. I'm too damn close to my goal now."

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Ahhhhh. I know that smell. Makes sense why I couldn't take that mind."

He turned back, walking past the man in the same direction as Yuki had.

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:05 am

"Better act quick, then." the boy said as he and the girl turned around. "She stopped crying."

With that said, the two children opened up the window that was in the room and jumped out.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey now...that hurts my feelings." he said smiling. "Like I said: I'm just a man here to deliver a message." As Shane walked pasted him, he muttered in a low whisper.

"Let's try to keep the casualties at a minimum, all right?"

In an instant, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:29 am

"Strange......"

Seth watched them leave through the window, not taking the time to understand what in the hell was actually happening with them. He only had one option now, one thing he cared about. He re-entered the room, hoping he'd find Seiki in better condition.

---------------

"But what fun would that be?"

Shane walked through the door, hands in his pockets. He had to find Yuki, his boys would handle the rest of the grunt work.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"If you're looking for Seiki, she got out." Kazu said to Seth as he came in. On her desk as well as on the floor around it were different duel monster cards. Her Runner was also missing.

"I already have a lot of Securities trying to find her." Kazu crossed his arms. "I just hope we're not too late.

---------------------------------------

"Damn it, she's gone!"

Seiki stood there, panting, in the stadium where she witnessed Seth dueling as well as dueled him herself. She was running after Yuki, who she could have sworn went this way. Apparently, her internal compass has failed her.

~I was hoping to find out wht the hell happened to her...~ She thought, picturing the girl back when she first met her.

Unknown to her stood a long haired girl in the shadows behind Seiki.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:41 pm

"Not to late? Is that the best you can do?"

Seth shook his head, throwing his coat on the ground, now revealing the sleeveless black shirt underneath and the black bands on each formarm and bicep.

"Security really is useless over here."

He turned, walking toward the exit and toward his Runner.

"I'll find her myself."

The streets rumbled as tires met the asphault. The sound of a hundred engines roared into the air as the skulls raged toward the dueling arena. Drakemore would most likely be there, at least to their smaller IQ's it made sense. Losing your own mind makes thinking things out logically difficult to do.

------------------------------------

"Where the hell is she?"

Shane said out loud, realizing that his hideout was all but empty.

"Ahhh, why do you have to make things so difficult?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:56 pm

"U-Useless?!" Kazu shouted, grabbing a hold of Seth's shoulder. "I would be doing SOMETHING if she not only destroyed my Runner, but took the keys to unlock Zeiya's and Shuho's runners as well! Not only that, I thought the least I could do was tell you where we managed to last spot her!"

Seiki let out a string of curses as she could hear the familiar runners nearing the stadium. She turned around, intended on beating their asses until they were inside out. She blinked. Then blinked agian.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY RUNNER?!" She shouted so loud, it probably culd reach Sattelite.

------------------------------------

In front of the stadium's entrance stood a girl with long, red hair and the happy-go-lucky expression Zeiya usully adorns. She has her hands behind her head as she leaned agiainst the wall next to Seiki's Runner she graciously 'borrowed'.

"Sorry~~~!" she called out to the incoming gangsters. "There's no one here~~~~."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:13 am

"Get your hand off of me."

Seth's voice held an anger he had not had in many years. Ages worth of hate and darkness found shelter in his words.

"Instead of whining about what you have done, do more and get the job done."

and with that, he exited his runner activating and rushing off toward the stadium.

----------------

The gang slowed down, nearly running over zeiya before stopping just before her. The engines still continued to growl but nothing else. The grunts all looked between each other, then back to her.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Well, welll, well"

The bikes soon parted down the center as a figure walked out fromthe back. As the lights of the bikes faded, the shocking trutht hat this was Shane set in! The gang racked their heads, trying to understand how he had arrived here without his runner or being with them the entire time, but here he stood.

"Ain't this a nice surprise?"

Last edited by Raven Blair on Mon May 30, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:16 am

OOC: I don't recall Zeiya having "long, red hair"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:19 am

OOC: Like I know your characters >_> Don't write her name then, gawd lol Edited
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:24 am

The girl blinked. And blinked. and blinked. Suddenly, a familiar lightbulb lit up.

"SHANE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!"

The girl happily cried out his name as she ran up, jump, and glomped on him, regardless of her size and...ummmm....*cough* developed chest.

Meanwhile, Seiki peeked out of the Stadium, sweat dropping. "Not only are those bastards there....there's another ditz like Zeiya..." she muttered, close to falling over.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:21 am

Shane caught her in a hug and spun around, holding her out.

"Haha, long time no see Mimi!"

He examined the girl, having not seen her in many a year.

"Damn, you're all grown up, huh?"

----------------------------

Seth pushed forward ons his runner, trying to sense out where his target was. For some reason, his senses were blocked, he couldn't feel anything, even with the ring.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:24 am

"Heehee!" She let go of Shane and smiled. "I'm not so sure about that...at least that's what Nee-chan always tells me."

"So thy know each other..." Seiki mttered, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Mimi said. "Have you seen Nee-chan? I could have sworn I saw her coming over here, but she was no where to be found!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:32 am

"Ya know, I have. I'm actually lookin' for her now."

Shane laughed as he patted Mimi on her head.

"If you want, you can come look with us!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:34 am

Instead of smiling and aggreeing, Mimi frowned. "Shane-kun..." she said in a slighly worried tone.

"Did you do something to Nee-chan again? like that one time back in the academy?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:39 am

"You want the truth?"

Shane shrugged.

"Kinda, but it's not like what I did back then. Then I was under some stress, I was pissed and I acted out of character. I helped her this time, she was pretty sad."

He looked to his gang behind him, then back to the frowning girl.

"I know that sounds weird, but I promise it's the truth."

Shane's eyes flashed once under his shades.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:44 am

"..." The girl looked down, away from Shane's gaze. "That still means you did something to her. She looked really, really sad and confused when I saw her." She started to fiddle with her fingers.

"Shane-kun, can...can you make Nee-chan back to normal?" Mimi begged as she looked up with her puppy dog eyes. "I think...I think what you did to her is making her remember those really bad times back at the academy."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:55 am

Shane rubbed his chin, actually thinking about the begging of Mimi.

"I'll tell you what."

He motioned over to the duel runner.

"Losing your sister would really hurt my work. It's selfish I know but I need some help."

He smiled down to the girl.

"You were handy enough to.......find that runner. I'll bring Yuki back but for one I need another."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:00 am

"Eh?" Mimi's eyes widen as she understood what he was asking. "Are you saying you're going to turn her back to normal by getting someone else?"

"F.M.L." Seiki hissed, face palming herself.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:06 am

Shane laughed, running his hand over her face and pushing some of her hair behind her ear.

"Mimi.....I want you to be a part of my little crew."

He smiled at her, strange for his actions.

"If you do I'll let Yuki forget and go back to normal. You even have your own runner now, that's all we need."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:17 am

"LYING SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, came a flying tree. Yes: A flying tree. Straight at Shane and his gang. Seiki couldn't believe her eyes as she saw wat was happening.

"Didn't I tell you NOT to get my sister involved, you cheap-ass bastard?!" Shouted Yuki as she stomped her way past Seiki and stood protectively in front of Mimi.

"N-Nee-chan..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:24 am

"Oh no.........."

Shane watched as the tree flew toward him, even taking the time to check his watch before looking back up. His eyes flashed a vicisious violet, seeing the tree slam into where he stood. It slid across the ground, taking out some of the skulls, but as it passed a shock arrived. Shane stills tood there as if nothing had happened.

"Are you surprised, deary? I didn't hold up my end of the bargain because you didn't hold up yours!"

He sighed.

"I knew leaving your free will was a mistake. Sadly, love, you've forced this on yourself."

Shane reached up, gripping his shades and removing them, further exposing his deminoc-looking eyes. Purple and black surged within each orbital. with that, his pendant moved at a wild pace, his hand held out to Yuki.

"I'll just remove that attitude of yours."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:32 am

Yuki's eyes widen as she gripped her head, screaming bloody murder.

"Nee-chan!" Mimi cried out.

"Oh my, a damsel in distress."

Yuki used all of her remaining mental strength to open her eyes and see a man stand before her. "Who..." she started to say, only to pass out the moment his finger made contact with her forehead. Mimi caught her sister before she had the chance to hit the ground.

"Looks like it was right of me to act as the stalker." said the man as he turned around to Shane. "I'm not certain if I was able to cancel out your little brain wash, but at the least I was able to prevent more from happening."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:36 am

"Great, more assholes ruining my business."

Shane scoffed at the newcomer.

"What the hell are your problems, anyway? I got a quota to meet."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:49 am

"I just happened to be passing by." He said with a simple smile. "I was looking for someone, actually...isn't that right, Seiki?"

~Oh fuck!~ Seiki hissed mentally as she pushed herself out of view.

"No point in hiding. I already saw you." the man simply said. His response was her summoning Sangan, who merely chewed on his leg. He chuckled. "Aww...how cute."

"Jackass!" she quietly hissed as she fell over.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:56 am

"Alright, now I'm pissed."

Shane cracked his neck, preparing for the chaos to ensue.

"Boys, can we make this quick and just tear these two up. I need to take drakemore out before Al-"

With that, his lips curled, looking over his shoulder as a new runner pulled up. From it stepped Seth drakemore.

"Sweet. Makes my life easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited   What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Rides in the Dark: 5Ds revisited
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7