Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YGO Generations: Act 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Yugioh RP moment should we relive first?
Evil Darren/Supreme King
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Cossak/Kira
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Chaos Revival/X
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm

She blinks lightly, taking her awhile to realize the battle was over. Suddenly, the pain kicks in again as she cries out, holding onto her scratched stomach in pain as she falls to her knees. "Ahhh!!! It hurts!!!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Harley caught himself as they teleported back, stumbling just a bit before standing up straight. they were safe, and Zeiya had won! He smiled, running over to her as well. "Good job, Zeiya! That was amazing!" He did wonder why they hadn't returned to the white area yet, obviously Zeiya had defeated who she needed to. They should have been ready for the next dream. Zeiya then screamed out, and Harley reacted accordingly. The cut was very similar to injuries he had received in his journies. Not thinking about it being a dream, he riipped the sleeves off of his jacket, tieing them around the wound and holding back the bleeding. "Those should help you, Zeiya, just calm down, you're going to be ok."

And then he heard his voice.

"End here it will."

The somber tones echoed out through the walkway. The air grew heavier all around them, foot steps soon following. The open air began to warp, a black boot stepping out from nothingness, followed by the rest of it's owner. The black trench coat flowed with every step, the hood of the coat swaying just enough to reveal white, soulless eyes to those who cared to look. In his pressence it became harder to breathe, the sheer force of the power he let off was more than enough to drive a normal human to their knees. He scanned them all with an emotionless gaze, before settling on Maria and Zeta.

Seth Drakemore had arrived.

"I thought we could have a little more fun before this came to a close, but it seems you don't wish to continue." Seth's right-hand rose up slowly, turning to show them the beack of the hand. The sapphire ring on his finger gleamed in the light, hungering for another sacrifice.

"Farewell."

Cerulean energy lashed out from his hand, colliding into both Maria and Zeta. In an instant their senses were flooded, their power draining at speeds thought unacheivable. The eyes of Seth flared up under the light, the white light visible in small streams from the black leather. Their very souls were caught, and were now being torn from their bodies and handed to a man who did not offer up as much as a frown.

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:37 pm

"No, Maria!" Darren called out, running forward and pushing the two of them away from Seth. Doing so was fatal however, forcing him to take the full blunt of the blow. His very soul was absorbed, forcing his body to hit the ground with a thud. Shuho's eyes widened as he saw Darren, the man he looked up to, lying on the ground like a doll. Maria and Zeta were both unconscious, barely breathing, but still with their souls in their bodies.

"No..." Shuho said, looking at them. "All he wanted to do... was protect the people he cared about. That's what he always told me, and then this happens? Seth or not, I can't just sit here!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Zeiya whimpers, still feeling the pain even when Harley applied his jacket around her. "I-It hurts...but...t-thanks, Harley..." she says before hugging him.

Yuki's eyes widen as Darren took the blunt of the force. "Seth, you bastard!!!" She shouts, dashing over to the boy as she birngs her arm back to punch.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:28 am

Harley froze up with the hug, fighting to return it back, but soon changing the hug to a shielding of Zeiya as Seth's attack began. This was bad. The energy he was producing was far beyond anything Harley had experienced, but the pressure in his chest wasn't what form the power. It was from the sorrow. Seth had spoken to him about this time in his life, about his darkness, but seeing his mentor doing such.....horrible things was not easy. He could only repeat to himself that this wasn't the Seth he knew.

Seth scoffed. The idiot Mujo had jumped in his way, but his soul was just as tasty as the others. Even more so, now he could take the others with less resistance. Not before he did away with the meat-headed girl attempting to strike him. A simple lean dodged the punch entirely, a knee connecting with Yuki's gut enough to do the job. Seth shook his head, placing both hands behind his back as he surveyed the damage.

"I'll now take what is mine."

He made his way to the unconscious Zeta and Maria, his hand held out and over them. The assault began again, energy draining from whatever left they had to hold, before Seth produced two more artificats that he transfered control to him, the final two chaos gems. He smirked.

"Excellent."

The sky began to darken, clouds rolling in from seemingly nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:39 am

"There's... there's no way..." Shuho said, his anger rising as Seth, someone he actually did respect, was hurting everything in his path. And what came out of it? These Gems? No matter how powerful they were it couldn't be worth it. It didn't matter to him if Zeiya had fought before or even if the rules of this dream meant he had to fight again. He had to do something.

And just like that, his duel disk activated. A light flashed as he looked down to his deck. His eyes moved back to Seth, holding up the disk almost like a shield. "Hey!" he called out with an annoyed look to his eyes and a serious glare. "What your doing stops here! I don't care who you are... I'll never let anyone hurt people the way you are now! Zeta said the Gems won't work with you if you lose a duel, so let's duel!" Shuho understood all to well from Yuki's display that nothing but a duel would even give him the chance to hold his own, but Zeta also told him that the Gems had the power to improve dueling power and ability. How was that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:54 am

Yuki's eyes widen as she was kneed in her stomach, causing her to fall to her knees and coughing. He managed to knock the wind out of her as well as made her immobile at the moment.

Zeiya's eyes widen as she saw Zeta and Maria's souls absorbed. "W-What?" Even if it was a dream, she couldn't believe her eyes. She held onto Harley tighter as she saw Shuho step up to Seth. "W-Wait! Shuho, don't do it!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:43 am

Seth stopped, turning slowly toward the annoying newcomer. His smirk remained unmoved. The skies blackened further, a rumble of thunder and passing lightning coursed between each cloud.

"Let me guess, you're the heroic type, no? You think that means you'll defeat me. So did Mujo, and as you can see, he's quite.....unavailable right now."

Seth chuckled as he held his hands up, figures materializing all around him in an arch. As each came into existence, they were clearly seen as the entire group of Chaos Gems, finally completed.

"The power on you is hard to deny, Spirit Caller."

At the very mention of Spirit Caller, Harley shot a gaze to Seth, face pale with shock. It was enough to let Zeiya grab his arm without any form of nerves. His fear was no longer with women, it was with death.

"However, you're untrained, unkept, and all around annoying. The victims I make daily hold greater power than you ever will, and yet you think you can challenge me in the same sense Yugi Muto had? Using the gems would be pointless, but the temptation is too great. Allow me to sign your death wish. My name is Seth Drakemore............King of Games........."

A manic laugh left his lips as the storm overhead grew more powerful, the wind picking up strong enough to churn the sea and lash the woods. Harley held onto his hat and Zeiya, keeping them both in place. A bolt of lightning struck down on Drakemore, engulfing him as the laughing grew louder. The gems, one by one, entered his body, becoming one with him. The dust kicked up, only to be forced back with great power. Seth's coat raged in the powerful wind, as did his now exposed black hair. His eyes, now entirely white, burned brightly, as did the blue energy from his ring.

"And now the King of the World!"

His duel disk appeared in a flash on his arm, a blackened wing extending out and solidfying, forming the playing field.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:53 am

Shuho's eyes glared. Anyone in this position would be afraid. The only one stupid enough to see this as just a challenge and not a battle of life and death was laying on the ground, practically dead himself. Shuho took a breath, trying to relax himself as Zach watched on. He knew he couldn't stand up to Seth in a condition like this and he wanted to stop Shuho as well, but Seth's eyes were set on the mystery boy, this... Spirit Caller.

Shuho's deck shuffled, his cards drawn as he called out, "Whatever you think you are, you wouldn't have done all this if you were really all powerful! If there's a way to beat you, I'm finding it! So get ready, because I'm taking those damn Gems from you one by one!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:02 am

She cries out, holding ont o Harley as the wind suddenly picked up. Zeiya was terrified of Seth, seeing him holding this much power and threatening to kill them all. "S-Shuho..." She looks at her friend who had no intention of running away from the mad boy. "....Be careful."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:45 pm

"Oh save it, kid." Seth spoke in a booming voice, drawing up five cards himself. "All of you heroes are all the same. You think some big words and courage will get you everything. Courage only gets you killed!" He held out his hand to Shuho, "but if you have such confidence, by all means, begin our dance."

Harley couldn't take his eyes off of Seth, but he couldn't speak either. A man who was commonly cold Seth was, but he wasn't like this. This was his mentor, the man who told him that everyone has light within their darkness. He could only frown and pretend that this dream was all fake, and they were making this all up right now.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Shuho took his invitation as a chance to begin the duel. he did just that, drawing his card. Looking at his hand, he saw his Light and Darkness Dragon card there. Still, he had no idea if he'd even be able to play it. "I'll play a face down... and activate Charge of the Light Brigade! Three cards go to the grave from my deck, but then I get a Lightsworn to my hand!" He sent three of his cards to his graveyard from his deck, then moved his hand to his deck as a card went to this hand. It was Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter. He moved it to his hand, shuffling through his cards for a moment and said, "I'll set a defense and finish it there..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm

"Draw!" Seth pulled his next card, turning his hand to six. He scanned the field, seeing only Shuho's defense monster and a face-down. The most basic of plots, and yet always effective. He selected a card in his hand, the expression on his face manic with amusment.

"Since you control a monster and I don't, I'm allowed to special summon my Cyber Dragon!" sparks exploded from the earth in a mix of black and white, a small portal opening up as they did so. From it emerged a massive shadow followed by dozens of cranks and shreiks as one would expect from a machinized crearion. Two ruby red eyes flashed to life from the shadow, illuminating the cyber dragon. As opposed to the normal appearance, this dragon seemed sinister, a wicked deep gray metal as it's build (2100 ATK).

"And now for the fun. I activate the spell Nobleman of Crossout! With this, your face-down monster is removed from play, and if it is a flip effect, all other copies are also remove from our decks!"

A flying sword emerged from the card, flying at unfathomable speeds directly to Shuho's monster, beckoning for it's destruction.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:00 pm

The face down monster was destroyed by the sword. It appeared in a flash, an orange orb-like fairy. "Guess you expected Ryko... That was my Herald of Orange Light, and since it's NOT a flip effect monster, it goes alone."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:44 pm

"Actually, you did exactly what I expected." Seth looked coldly intot he eyes of the young duelist. "The crossout was a test, if you weren't as dumb as expected, you would have failed anyway." He eyed the open field, paying no mind to Shuho's face-down. They never discouraged him before. "Cyber Dragon, attack! Volatile Evolution Burst!" Red energy gathered in the maw of the dragon, lashing out in an instant and rocketing toward Seth's newest play thing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Shuho grinned as his face down flipped up. A large wall of cards stood between the cybernetic dragon and himself. "Right on time... Power Wall!" Shuho called out. "By sending 11 of my cards to the graveyard, I only too 1000 damage from that."

Shuho: 3000

His graveyard started to glow as a white wolf man appeared onto the field. "And one of them was the Lightsworn Beast, Wulf, so it gets summoned!" (Atk:2100)
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 am

"Huh, interesting." Seth scanned his hand. "Since I haven't summoned normally yet, I'll set a face-down monster, as well as a face-down card in my spell and trap zone."

The cards materialized into existence in a burst of light.

"Dig your grave further. turn end."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Shuho drew his card. His graveyard started to glow as Shuho held up the card. "Another card in my grave is Destiny Hero Dasher. Thanks to that, I can summon the monster card I just drew. Destiny Hero Diamond Dude!" A man with crystals on his body appeared onto the field on one knee. (Def:1600) "Diamond Dude's ability... I can check my top card, and if its a Normal Spell, it goes to the grave and I use it next turn." He flipped up the card, revealing Pot of Avarice. It went to the grave as he looked at his hand.

I could summon it now... but if this is the real Seth, then he'll have something ready. Better wait on it... He pointed out to the monster that Seth set and said, "I'll have my Wulf attack that monster card!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Seth watched on as a small worm-like machine was erased from existence, only for a second one to emerge in it's place! It curled into a circle, taking a defensive stance. "You've destroyed my Cyber Larva. When this card is destroyed by battle, I'm allowed to Special Summon a second Cyber Larva from my Deck." (600 DEF)

Seth said nothing more. The attack, the moves of Shuho, nothing broke through his stone face. It was as if he leered directly into his soul, seeing what made him tick. it sent a chill up Harley's back, but he stood strong, trying not to show Zeiya any fear for certainty that she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 am

Shuho blinked as he saw the card. He was amazed that his attack seemed to do absolutely nothing against Seth. He set a single card face down at he tried to think of what he could do. "Those gems... they don't seem to do much for your dueling skills!" Shuho said, trying to antagonize Seth into showing more of his strategy.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:36 am

Seth drew silently, unmoved by the feeble attempt to stir him. "I applaud your attempt, duelist......." he placed his card with the others, covering his plots at rapid paces. "Let's see how quick you think. I activate Future Fusion." A vortex of dark matter ripped open behind Seth, a savage wind whipping up and rushing into it's maw. "I now send one Cyber Dragon and thirteen other Machine-Type monsters in my deck to the Grave, and during the second stand-by phase after activation, I will bring forth my Chimeratech Overdragon."

Cards shivered in his deck, whipping out in a stream, being consumed by the dimensional tear. The vortex then simply closed without so much as a whimper.

"Now I activate my face-down trap card, DNA Surgery. I now declare a type of monster, and all monsters face-up on the field become said type. I choose Machine."

A wave of energy pulsed from the card, radiating over Shuho's monsters. small bits of metal began to form on them and Seth, as souless as his cards, could only stare at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 am

Wulf's body was made metallic as he looked down at his field. He didn't have anything to stop it, or more to say he had no reason to stop it from here. He only grinned, a familiar grin that was also worn by Darren Mujo as he called out. "Go ahead and have your fun. It doesn't stop what I want to do."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Seth broke his cold face at the words of Shuho, but it was in no way the response the young duelist was looking for. He was smirking, grinning even. He looked to the field, then back to his opponent. "I know. I have no intention of stopping you. Your focus is broken. You shouldn't be worried about what you're going to do. You should be worried about what I'm going to do."

He held out his hand, his Cyber Dragon and Larva beginning to glow, as well as Shuho's Wulf and Diamond Dude.

"I send my monsters, as well as your now machine-types to the Graveyard."

The monsters on the field began to fade away, the earth shaking as another vortex opened up, a shadow dragonic form rising up from it, letting out a metallic shriek. Three more heads emerged from it's snake-like body, every last one focused on Shuho.

"Allow me to introduce my Chimeratech Fortress Dragon! For each monster sent from the field for it's summoning, my monster's original attack rises by 1000!" (4000 ATK).

Seth eyed Shuho from behind his immense dragon. He had the full intent of crushing him this turn.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 am

Shuho's face wasn't a sad or even surprised one. It was a grin of his own. He lifted a card from his hand, one of his last, as he said, "Actually, my focus is find. You got cocky, and now I can discard Effect Veiler from my hand! With that, your Fortress Dragon's effect is negated and its attack power is 0!"

A card in his hand started to glow as Shuho flipped up his trap card. "And my face down was meant just for this moment... My Twilight Path Trap!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 am

"Cocky. You really are an idiot." Seth's amusment witht he moment was gone. This little worm annoyed him. He needed to be taught his placed, and crushed with sheer force. "Even now you play into my plans. There is never a moment you don't. If your strategy can ever be broken, you are a disgrace as a duelist."

He simply awaited what was to come, even as Shuho's card effects went through. There was a sinister aura about him, as if he wanted what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO Generations: Act 1
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: