Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YGO Generations: Act 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Yugioh RP moment should we relive first?
Evil Darren/Supreme King
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Cossak/Kira
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Chaos Revival/X
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:17 am

"T.....Trap activate! Trap hole!!!" She flips one of her set cards as a giant hole appears underneath the monster. "I-If a monster is summoned with 1000 or more attack points, I can destroy it!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:27 am

"You think a card of that level can affect me!" he called out, as if taking personal heart to the card on the field. "I won't be destroyed so easily! Zero Crusher!" He flipped his face down trap card. "Now I reduce my monster's attack power to Zero for the turn! In return, I can destroy one of your face down Spell/Trap cards! I think I'll take the only one you have left!" His monster started to glow with a purple glow. It sent a pillar of energy upward from the ground at the remaining face down card as its attack strength became 0.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:41 pm

"T-Trap card, Overworked! This...This destroys a monster when its attack has been altered from the original!!!" She says as the facedown flips over, shooting out a lazer at his monter.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:54 pm

"That's more like the Zeiya we know!" Shuho called out. "Every since my first duel with her, she's always thought a step ahead and out predicted her opponents."

The android was hit by the laser, blowing up in a mighty blast, causing Zeta to glare. He set a card face down and said, "That ends my turn, but don't think this is the end. I'm taking that Gem, even if I have do die for it!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm

"D-Draw..." She takes a card and places it face up on the field. "H-Heavy Storm! This destroys all facedowns on teh field!!!" The area around them suddenly picked up in a furious wind as Zeta's cards were threatening to be blown away by said wind.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Zeta revealed one of his two remaining face down cards. "I activate, Zeta's Revenge! By paying half my life points, I can summon Cyber Destroyer Zeta from my graveyard and it's attack becomes the Life points I paid! Also, I'll activate Emergency Provisions! With this, I can sacrifice my Zeta's Revenge to gain 1000 life points and the trap still activates!" His life points increased to 4500, then reduced to 2250. In a flash of light, the large android appeared again. (Atk:2250) Despite reviving his monster, Zeta had an annoyed look as though he was forced to do what he did.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:42 pm

"E-Eh?! T-Then....Umm...Well...." She was getting confused as to what to do. "I...set another mosnter face down and end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Zeta drew his card, looking at the card with a slight grin. "Now to rid your field of your pitiful defenses! Activate Spell Card, Megaflare Zeta! This is my monster's attack in card form. I can use this to target either you or your monster! If I target you, then half of my monster's attack power is taken out of your life points, but if choose to target your monsters, it will destroy them all in one strike and half or their attack power will be combined and taken from your life points! I think I'll use it to get rid of your monsters!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

"H-huh?!" Her eyes widen at the card. "I've never heard of a card like that!!!" she cries out as her monsters were destroyed, taking a rather small portion of her lifepoints since they were all weak attackers. "H-Hahh....."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm

"Its a card specific to only my Cyber Destroyer Zeta," Zeta said, glaring at her before he looked at his field. "When a duelist connects with a Spirit Partner, these things emerge and grant powers that normal duelists could never comprehend! Since I used Megaflare Zeta, my Cyber Destroyer Zeta can't attack this turn. I'll just summon a Zombie Phantasm from my hand!(Atk:1000) I should also mention, in case you couldn't tell... a battle involving the Chaos Gems inflicts real damage to the duelists involved! Even if you won't use the power of your Gem, mine is more than enough! Zombie Phantasm, direct attack!" The Zombie jumped forward, holding out its hands in a claw-like fashion to slash at Zeiya's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Her eyes widen as the monster slashes at her stomach, tearhing her clothes and causing her to cry out. She falls to the ground, holding her stomach in pain as she manages to look up at Zeta. "W-What?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:01 pm

"Like I said... this is the connection to a true duelist and his deck," Zeta said, glaring at her. "With the Chaos Gem adding to that power, someone like you who's too timid to even fight back won't last much longer. I'll end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:13 pm

She couldn't move, froze in pain. Zeiya closes her eyes as tears fell from them. ~W-What do I do? I can't beat him!~ She thought. After a bit of hesitation, she manages to get up and draws a card. "I....I activate Card destruction...to discard our hands..." she places her three ccards into the graveyard to draw three more. "T-Then...I summon a monster in defense mode and two facedowns...to end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Shuho was just barely able to see the look in her eyes. It was just like the battle with Takuro. "No... Ever since she fought Takuro and almost lost, Zeiya becomes too afraid to fight when the damage is real. Zeiya! Stop worrying about the outcome! Your stronger than this, damnit! You're just thinking too much!"

Zeta drew his card, grinning lightly. "Even after I give you a monster with low power to attack, you still hide behind defenses. Sad, really... And since you gave me one extra draw, I was able to draw the final card I need to finish this! I activate, Zeta Cannon!" The android raised his hand up as a large cannon appeared in its arm over its shoulder. "If Cyber Destroyer Zeta has less then 2000 attack points when I activate this card, its attack becomes 3000 and it becomes immune to traps for the turn. However, since its attack is above 2000 it gains a different ability. Its attack is increased by 1000 and it gains a piercing effect this turn! That means if I attack your defense monster, it will still inflict damage! Now attack, Zeta Cannon!" The cannon charged for a moment before firing a destructively large beam, large and powerful enough to overwhelm the face down monster as well as Zeiya herself. (Atk:3250)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:37 pm

"T-Trap card activate! Magical Cylinder!" she shouts as her facedown flips over. "I-I can redirect your attack to you!" The beam goes into a cylinder and comes out of a second one direcint itself towards Zeta.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:40 pm

"She did it?!" Shuho said, surprised it could end that easily. Zeta glared at the Cylinder as he moved to his graveyard, his hand removing a card as a small Warrior moved in front of the attack, blocking it completely. "Nice try, kid... but I sent 5 cards to the graveyard from my deck, remember? One was Necro Gardna, and I removed it from play to stop my own attack. I think I'll attack your face down monster with my Zombie Phantasm! I'll expose it to kill it in the next turn!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:44 pm

The card flips over, revealing a small dragon. "You attack Decoy dragon! With him, I can Special summon Blue Eyes white dragon to the field and direct your attack to him!!!" The area next to the dragon flares up in white light as the mighty dragon roars, glaring down at the attacking Phantasm.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Zeta's eyes widened as his Zombie was destroyed. He lost 2000 life points, reducing him to 250. He grinned slightly and said, "So, that's your best, is it? My Cyber Destroyer Zeta is equipped with Zeta Cannon, making it stronger than your dragon! Attack my if you have the nerve!" He set the last card in his hand face down onto the field, ending his turn.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:48 pm

She draws as well as activating her second face down. "I-I activate Reckless Greed! I draw two cards to skip my two draw phases afterwards!" She draws two carsd, taking one at hand. "I...I activate Mystical Space Typhoon, destroying your facedown!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Zeta gave the card a glare before activating his face down card. "I activate Shrink! I'll half your Dragon's attack points for the turn! Now you won't be able to power it up to strike me either, and during the next turn, you won't have any targets in your grave for your Decoy Dragon. I'll attack it and end this!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:57 pm

"Next, I activate Enemy Controller! I sacrifice my Blue Eyes to take control of your Zeta Dragon...then....Then I activate Monster Reborn, reviving Blue eyes!" all of this happened within a blink of an eye, her moster losing power, dying, and reviving before glaring at Zeta.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

"Wh...what the hell?!" Zeta said, seeing both the Blue Eyes and his own Cyber Destroyer Zeta before him, staring him down. "How... How can a duelist like you take my Spirit Card?!"

"That's the Zeiya I know!" Shuho said with a smile. "When your not scared, your the best duelist on the team!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

"N-Now, I attack!!!" She pooints at Zeta, attacking as all three of her monsters started him down. Blue eyes roars, letting out a white blast at his life points.

Last edited by Zora on Sun May 27, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Harley's hand shook with excitment, balling into a fist before he jumped into the air, throwing the fist up.

"YEAH! Zeiya, do you thing! You got this guy!"

For once, he actually believed what he was saying. She was doing so well, it really made him happy to see. They were going to get through this after all, and everyone was one step closer to being stronger.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Zeta's eyes widened as the White blast of destructing hit him, causing a great explosion and reducing his life points to 0. The area flashed as they appeared in the same area as before, in front of the school. Maria was on one knee, defeated as Yuki had beat her. "You... you bitch!" Maria called out. "You really think you're better than me?! What makes you think..."

She was stopped as Zeta walked up to her. "Its over..." he said to her. "We aren't strong enough to battle Seth if we can't defeat these kids or Mujo's little friends. We have to end this here..."

Shuho was blinking, wondering how they got out of the Volcano. "Was that another teleport?" Shuho said lightly, turning to Zeiya. "Zeiya! Are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO Generations: Act 1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: