Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YGO Generations: Act 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Yugioh RP moment should we relive first?
Evil Darren/Supreme King
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Cossak/Kira
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Chaos Revival/X
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:55 am

Mimi lets out a whine of protest as she was removed from Harley. Yuki sighs, shaking her head. "Stupid Chaos gems...just get rid of them! They bring nothing but trouble...like so." She points out as Zeta and Maria arrive, turning to them and pointing. "Listen, I would like a break form all this evil shit once and a while...So why don't YOU go back to being some dick with a metal arm and YOU go back to being a whiny bitch, ok? Good."

Zeiya blinks, staring at all the people in front of her. "H-Hah....I'm scared." She mutters, especially after seeing Zeta and Maria. "A-Are we going ot be ok?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:59 am

Harley nodded, free from his nervous spell. He brought his arm up, ready for whatever was about to happen.

"We'll be just fine!"

He didn't know if he believed what he said, but the heat of the moment drove him on. He needed to protect his friends, and this was exactly what they came here for. He was prepared for this.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:03 am

"You did NOT just call me whiny, you bitch!" Maria called out, becoming infuriated. "This ends when I have my idiot little brother at my feet, paying for humiliating me and causing that blond bastard to blast me through a fucking building!" She pointed as Zach as she spoke. Shuho had to blink at what was being said. They spoke so casually about the craziest things. Was this really daily life for them? It explained a lot of things.

Zeta's eyes glared at Zeiya. They wouldn't stop. He looked at his silver Chaos Gem, narrowing his eyes as he said, "You... you're the one with the energy signature! Hand over the Chaos Gem you have to me, and you might just die quickly and painlessly!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:05 am

"Oh, are you having trouble hearing? Let me repeat it loud and clear for you..." Yuki clears her throat, glaring at Maria. "You. Are. A. Whiny. Bitch. End of story....It's sad really. You're basically at Darren's feet, which is a downgrade of anything."

Zeiya yelps, backing away. "W-What? What are you talking about? Chaos Gem? Energy signature?!" She was so confused, not knowing what to do. "H-Hah.."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:08 am

"What?" harley shook his head, trying to figure everything out. What they spoke about hurt his head, he couldn't even focus on the metal-armed boy threatening Zeiya. So much happening at one time.

"I don't know what to do!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:12 am

"Is that right?" Maria said, a vein almost literally popping from her head in anger. "Well you listen to this... I'm. Going. To. Fucking. KILL YOU!" Her arm extended, revealing a duel disk. It seemed she wouldn't leave them without a fight.

"This is too noisy..." Zeta said, turning to Maria and Yuki's catfight. He raised his arm as the Gem in his hand started to glow. It began shining like mad as energy started to surge out of it. Within moments, he, Zeiya, Shuho, and Harley were all transported away, ending up in the mouth of a volcano.

"That teleport..." Shuho said as he was trying to recover from the strange method of transportation. "Didn't the same thing happen before we fought the Dark Signers? Kariya did it!"

"I don't know who the hell that is," Zeta said, glaring at them. "But the Chaos Gems are my burden and mine to protect! If you have one, I'm taking it from you!" His arm started to glow as it changed, revealing a duel disk within it.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:40 am

Harley could only look on at the overwhelming scenario unfolding. The heat from the volcano was intense, and he shielded himself with his arm. He wanted to jump out and take on this attacker for Zeiya, but he understood what was happening. She needed to overcome her challenges on her own to become stronger.

It didn't mean he needed to like it, though.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:42 am

"Oh yeah? Bring it, you whore!" Yuki shouts, taking out her duel disk as she glares at Maria. Mimi, on the otehr hand, had swirls in her eyes due to the confusion.

Zeiya yelps, finding herself in a different area. "H-huh?! What's going on?!" She saw Zeta pull out his duel disk as well as the anger in his eyes. "W-Wait, this is a big misunderstanding!!!" She backsa way slowly from him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:48 am

Zeta raised his hand as the ground behind them split, leaving only the four of them in the middle of the lava around them. Shuho stepped forward, activating his duel disk, or so he thought. He looked at it as it didn't activate or even blink. Zeiya's, on the other hand, did activate.

"It seems your unwilling," Zeta said, still trying to provoke a battle. "The Chaos Gem answers to the strongest. If I defeat you, I can take it, so if you refuse..." He lifted up a single card... a large Z appeared being them. It began to explode in tiny blasts, ending in a large burst that completely destroyed the side of the Volcano. "...then I'll do that to the two boys..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:53 am

"I'd like to see you try!"

Harley yelled out, realizing that wasn't the best idea. Both he and Shuho were in great danger, but he knew the moment he broke face, Zeiya would crumble in emotions. He called out to her.

"Zeiya! We're ok!"

He wanted to stutter and let his nerves take over, but he just couldn't, for her sake.

"You can beat this guy!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:56 am

"Yah!!!" She clutches onto Shuho as the area breaks away from them as well as the explosion behind her. She looks aroudn with wide eyes, landing them on Zeta. "W-Why?! They have nothing to do with this, y-you jerk!!!" She wanted to fight..but her fears were overcoming the urgency of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:12 am

"Zeiya... you gotta do this!" Shuho said, knowing he couldn't do anything. "You've saved me before with your dueling, and you can do it now. This guy can't do anything you haven't beat before!"

"Interesting sentiment..." Zeta said, raising his hand again. A large Z appeared under Shuho and Harley both. "If they go off at the same time, you won't move a muscle, but they'll either be blown to bits or fall into the lava! I need you alive to get the Gem, but I don't give a damn about them!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:14 am

She didn't know what to do, trembling with fear as she saw the two Zs under her friends. "B-But...I don'tk now if I can..." She looks around wildly before landing her eyes on Zeta. After what seems like years of hesitation, she raises her her duel disk as she takes a step forward. "J-Just...Just don't hurt them..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:22 am

Harley looked wide-eyed to the Z under his feet. He didn't move a muscle, only looked back to the duel in the hopes that Zeiya could overcome her fear and win them their freedom.

"Sh....Shuho....."

He whispered to his friend.

"We're not getting out of this without her. she needs us right now."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:25 am

Zeta grinned at her hesitant resolve. Finally he'd have what he wanted. He drew his cards to begin the battle. "I'd give you a handicap, but I'd rather end this quickly. The sooner I finish, the sooner I'll be able to take the other Gems from that bastard Drakemore!"

Shuho nodded to Harley. He never had any intention of leaving. A look of annoyance hit his face at the re-mentioning of the Gems. "There you go again about those Gems!" Shuho said, getting annoyed at his complete lack of knowledge. "Can you just tell me what they even are?!"

"If you really want to know, you can beat the answers out of me," Zeta said with a grin, silently giving Zeiya the first move.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:30 am

She flinches at Zeta's grin before drawing her first card. "I...I...." She looked at her hand, not knowing what to do. "I....place a monster face down...and set a card...then end my t-turn." It was official. She was downright terrified.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:32 am

"You got this, Zeiya!" Harley cupped his hands around his mouth and called out to his friend, hoping to inspire her. To be honest, he was terrified as well, but even the slightest showing of fear could trigger a series of events that no one would be coming back from.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:34 am

"Hmph... a timid move!" Zeta said as he drew his card. "Since you control a card and I don't, I summon Cyber Phantasm in attack mode!" A large black metallic dragon that seemed to be invisible appeared onto the field. (Atk:2100) "This card has all the power and attributes of a Cyber Dragon. I think I'll use it to attack your face down monster!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:39 am

The card flips over to reveal a robotic rabbit. It hops over and hits Zeta in the face.

"M-Mecha bunny....when it's flipped, I can choose a card on the field and the owner of that card take s500 life points...I-I pick Cyber Phantasm." The rabbit was then destroyed. "W-When he's destroyed, I can set anotehr Mecha bunny on the field form my deck." Another face down monster appears.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:41 am

Zeta held his arm up, taking the 500 damage as though it were nothing. "That's a fairly annoying card..." Zeta said with a glare. He set three cards onto the field, one of them being a face down monster. "Your move..." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:44 am

"D-Draw! I s-summon another monster in defense mode..A-And set another facedown to end m turn..." She was trying to stall as she tries to figure out what exactly Zeta's deck was. It wasn't helping that she was mentally freaking out like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:52 am

Zeta grinned and said, "If you're only going to play defensively then there's no point dragging this out!" One of his face down cards flipped over. "I activate Phantasm Duplication! I can summon a token with the exact same attributes as a Phantasm monster I control, but in exchange it can't attack and I have to send cards from my deck to the graveyard equal to its level. That's 5." He moved his hand to his deck, sending the top 5 cards straight to the graveyard as a second Phantasm appeared. (Atk:2100)

"And look at this..." Zeta said with a grin as if he knew what was coming. "A very special monster went to the graveyard as well. Zombie Phantasm... When its sent to the graveyard from my deck, its special summoned..." A skinny metallic purple man rose up from the rocks that supported them, glaring at the girl from an equal height. (Atk:1000)Zeta drew to begin his turn, then moved to his other face down cards. "I also think I'll activate Limiter Removal! This will double the attack strength of all my Machine monsters for the turn, then destroys them, but one turn is all I'll need!"

Cyber Pantasm: 4200 x2

Zombie Phantasm: 2000
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:01 am

"W-What?!" Her eyse widen at the sudden increase of monsters and power. "T-That's too much power!!!" Zeiya takes a step back. "T-Tehre's no way...I can beat him...."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:04 am

"YES YOU CAN!"

Harley called out to his friend, doing all he could to try and bring her back to the right level of confidence to win.

"Everyone's depending on you, Zeiya, and it's because you're strong! You can beat this creep!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:12 am

"He's right!" Shuho called out. "The only thing holding you back is your own fear! You've gotta win this, and we wouldn't say that unless we knew you could do it!"

"Fear... that's a funny thing," Zeta said, closing his eyes lightly. "The last time I remember tasting fear was when this was made..." He held up the silver Chaos Gem, glaring at them. "You said you wanted to know what they are, didn't you? I suppose I can give you a dying wish. The seven Gems have the power to tear apart the boundary between this world and the Duel Spirit world. Such a power like that requires ample sacrifice. My father was the first to try to create a portal to the Duel Spirit World. When it failed, I lost my arm, and this gem came in its place! From there, the other six were created using the lives of countless people. Entire cities were destroyed, all because of what my father created. And now, here I am years later holding the very thing that caused all that pain, and I've decided I like the power! I've decided to use it to make sure no one else follows in the footsteps of that foolish old bastard, and that is why you will die!"

Zeta lifted up his hand as his three machines started to glow. "Now... I sacrifice my three monsters... and I summon in their place the card given to my by the Spirit Power of the Gems! I summon... Cyber Destroyer Zeta!" The three Machines merged together, exploding in a cloud of smoke. Within the smoke, there appeared a large cybornetic male with blue hair, metallic limbs and a Z on his forhead and chest. "And so you know, this monster's power is the combined strength of all its sacrifices!" (ATK:10400)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO Generations: Act 1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: