Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legendary Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Akio smiled lightly as the Koffing all seemed to remember him. He jumped up and down to see her over them as he said, "Don't be that way! I just needed to ask if you have a Bike I can borrow. I'll be right back here to return it anyways, and then we can hang out together."

Aki held up the Ivysaur with a grin and said, "Your weaknesses are so easy to read its pathetic. You don't even know if I'll return this Ivysaur to you or make it another of my servants." She tossed it to him as if not caring for its safety at all and said, "You can have it though. I don't have a need for weaklings like him."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 pm

"I don't have a bike...at least not one for you!" Meladii pout. Suddenly, a puddle of purple approached Akio. Siera blinks and looks down. "A-Akio...?" Too late. The purple puddle grew large and glomps Akio.

Zeiro staggers to catch Ivysaur, glaring at Aki. HYe would do anything to protect his pokemon....even if it was his weakness. HE stands up and turns to Moltres, feeling guilty that he prevented its freedom.

Ivysaur's bud started to glow, causing Zeiro to look down. "Wha...?" Suddenly, a huge beam of sunlight shot out, throwing Zeiro back a bit as it hit both the net and teh collar on Moltres.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Akio turned to see a Grimer fall on top of him in a glomp. His hand shook from underneath it as he tried to talk but it was muffled.

Aki's eyes widened as the bet broke apart. The collar, however, merely sparked but remained in tact. "You idiot!" Aki called out to them both. "That collar was created to control Pokemon, so of course its meant to withstand any attack imaginable. Why don't you go heal your precious little Pokemon while I'm still in the mood to let them live?" Aki's eyes stayed on the collar. I didn't think anything could affect the new Obedience Collars like that. It might malfunction if I have to use it now, but there's no way I can let them know that.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm

"Muuuuuuuuk....." It wasn't a grimer, but it's evolution, Muk. It seem to be smiling innocently as he made it so that Akio's head was sticking out of its body. The two girls couldn't help but laugh a t him.

"Do you think I was doing this on purpose?!" Zeiro yelled. He had enough of this woman. However, Ivysaur's priority was first.

Suddenly, the little grass pokemon squirmed out of Zeiro's hands, glaring at Aki befoer turning around and using Razor Leaf on the Collar. "Ivysaur, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Akio moved his head up and took a deep breath, laughing lightly as well as he looked down at the Muk. "Guess you missed me too, huh?" Akio said lightly. "Thanks for the hug, but its kind of hard to move like this."

"Executor, Light Screen!" Aki called out as she quickly tossed her Pokeball. The tall tree Pokemon appeared and stared at Moltres with glowing eyes. After that, the leaves seemed to ineffectively bounce off of the collar, not doing anything at all. "This is your last chance, boy. Leave now or I won't let that Ivysaur live!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 pm

"Muuuuuuuk....." It didn't want to let him go. With a snap of a finger, Muk got off Akio as Meladii jumps off her Weezing. "Why do you need my bike, anyways?"

Zeiro quickly dug into his pockets. His face paled at the realization that Ivysaur's pokeball wasn't there. He scanned the ground, seeing the remains of a pokeball near a strange scorch ring on the ground. The pokeball most likelky hit the fire spin Moltres used to remove the collars. Which means...

"DAMN IT! Ivysaur, stop!" He ran to the pokemon who continued to used Razor Leaf. Ivysaur glared at Eggxecutor before crying out, being engulfed in a light as it grew mcuh, much MUCH biggger. The bud on its back bloomed into a strange flower as it stands there, hurt but now stronger than ever. "Venasaur!" Vines extruded from its back, grabbing Eggxecutor and throwing the pokemon against the collar as his back glowed.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Akio got up slowly, looking to Meladii and saying, "The fastest way to Celadon is through Cycle Road. I need to go there to get my pack back. Also, Sierra's from there, and I wanted to ask the Gym Leader Aki how she knew I was in Seafoam Island when I didn't even plan to go there."

Aki sighed with her hand to her palm. "Do you really think you can beat Executor, little Pokemon?" Aki said. "Use Psychic!" With that, the Pokemon's eyes began to glow, sending a wave of Psychic energy to Venausar that was meant to attack its mind and lift it into the air. "I warned you, didn't I? Your Pokemon's health is too low. One Psychic should be enough to defeat it. If I were to use another, however..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

"mmmmmmmm......fine....It's in that room." Meladii said, pointing to a room nearby. "Now hurry up and get out!!"

Venasaur roared as it was being attacked by Psychic. It should have brought it down and caused it to faint, but for somer eason it didn't. In fact, Venasaur looked much better than it did before. Glaring at Exggecutor, he roars out. From the ground a bunch of giant vines with thorns extended from Venasaur. One to Aki, another to the pokemon, one to Zeiro...it's as if Venasaur has no control nor is he really conscious of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 am

Akio nodded and said, "Thanks a lot! I'll take care of it!" With that said, he rushed to the room, seeing the bike and hopping onto it before he could see what it looked like in the light. He rode it out of the room and to the door. "This is it, right?"

Aki's eyes widened as she raised her arms in defense. The vine hit her sleeve, ripping it off and causing her to fall to the ground. She looked at the Pokemon in a glare, immediately knowing what was wrong. "Looks like its too high level for you. It looks like you're lacking in badges as well as Pokemon. Gym Badges have the power to make Pokemon obey their masters despite their level. You really are a beginner, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am

Siera blinks while Meladii face palms. "Yes, yes...that's it..." she said sarcastically. "My bike TOTALLY is pink and shiny and has a face on the handlebars." As if on cue, the handlebars on the bike blinked at Akio. "Ditto."

"I know that!" Zeiro said as he dodged out of the way. "I would haven't have any trouble with that IF I wasn't assaulted and captured!" Venasaur continued to rage about, soon focusing all of its attacks on Moltres's collar.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:07 am

Akio looked down and blinked, seeing the eyes which made him jump back. "Ahh! Hey, it was dark in there, and why do you have a Ditto here, anyways? With everything else around, I thought this was a Poison Type Gym."

"That's enough of that," Aki called out as she threw a strange Pokeball at the Moltres. In a cloud of smoke, it disappeared into the ball and the ball went back to Aki's hand directly. "The Prototype Master Ball seems to work well. The real one will be better though. Weakening it was key, though. I could thank you a second time, Zeiro-chan." She grinned as she had truly won now.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:31 pm

"I don't have to answer that! Just take the bike and go!" MEladii pout as Ditto reverted to its original form.

Zeiro glares at Aki along with his Venasaur. Soon, the massive giant had enough and collapsed. "Venasaur!" he cried, rushing over to his immensively weakened pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Akio gave her a sour look before he went back into the room, taking out what he knew to be a bike this time and rode off. "I'll be sure to bring it back!" he called out as he rode away.

"I'll say it once more," Aki said as she turned and started to walk away. "A rookie trainer like you has no ability to defeat a true Gym Leader like myself. Tomorrow all of Team Rocket will be in Saffron City. If I were you, I'd stay here and watch." With that, she started to walk towards the gateway between Celadon and Saffron.

At the gateway, Aki moved her hand into the sleeve that was no ripped, pulling out a communicator. She pressed the button on it and called out, "Meladii, are you there? I trust that the boy was taken care of. I gave you the Legendary Articuno to finish him, so what happened?
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Zeiro said nothing, simply worried of his pokemon's health. Venasaur's breathing lessened as it opened its eyes, looking at Zeiro with a hint of affection before closing. Soon, the massive pokemon's body ceases to move. He did nothing but stare at the fallen Venasaur before falling to his hands and knees. His pokemon approached around the Venasaur and their sadden trainer.

It was because of him that Moltres was captured. It was because of him that they were caught in Team Rocket's web. It was because of him that his pokemon were forced into a position like this.

"It's all my fault that he died..." he muttered as tears fell down his face before he started pounding at the ground. "DAMN IT!!!"

"Ahhh!! Akio, wait! Are you just going to leave me?!" Siera said, running after Akio as he rode off.

"Good riddence!!!" Meladii shouted at him, pouting as she crossed her arms and turend her back. She yelped at Aki's sudden voice, a sense of fear and panic filling her up. What was she suppos to do? SHe had to answer her, or she'll suspect something's wrong. Meladii shook her head as she picked up her ocmmunicator and turned it on.

"Ahh...that annoying red kid?" she said with her normal attitude. "He's really a pest...he somehow managed to escape before I could properly deal with him. NExt time I see him, he's dead meat!" She bit her lip as she said those words. ~Ohhh....I hope Akio covers for me....~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am

"Its not over..." a voice said as a man in a black coat started to walk up to Zeiro. "Your Venasaur is badly injured and on the brink of death, but its not finished yet. You have a history of loss, I can tell, but you don't have to repeat those mistakes..." He held out his hand, revealing a pink Pokeball. "This is a Heal Ball. Its not from this region. Send the Pokemon into this and it will begin to gradually heal it. However..."

He looked down at the other Pokemon, bright yellow eyes beaming down at them before looking at the boy. "You're too weak as you are now. If you choose to face them, you'll get at least this much, if not worse... Another boy of the Pokedex suffered loss like yours. He chose to become stronger for it. What will you do?"

Akio tossed a Pokeball into the air, revealing his Fearow. He smiled and said, "Give her a lift, Spearhead!" The Pokemon swooped down and grabbed Sierra, lifting her into the air and flying right above Akio.

Aki sighed and said, "He is a strong one... I want a full report when you get to Saffron. Also, I need you to bring Articuno and you must get here as soon as possible! The final battle is soon approaching, and we can't have dead weight, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Zeiro looked up at the guy, flinching at the thought of him being a Rocket Member. When he saw the pink pokeball, he at first didn't trust it. After a bit of thinking, he had to try...for Venasaur's sake. Grabbing the pokeball in the man's hand, he throws it at his injured pokemon, capturing it with ease. Looking inside, he could see his venasaur as it painfully slowly started to heal.

"...What Can I do?" Zeiro muttered, gripping the pokeball lightly. "There's no wahy I can get really strong in such a short time span...I still need a full team, for god's sake."

"WAhhhhhh!!! Wait what?!" Siera cried, being lifted by Fearow. "W-wait, I'm not so good with heights, Akio!"

Meladii frozed. "Y-Yeah...I'll be there in a flash..." she hesitated as she pulled out a pokeball from her belt, revealing the captive Articuno with staggering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

"I will assist your training," the man said as he turned his body away. "You have the power to connect the hearts of people and Pokemon. That is valuable, but you need the strength to protect those beliefs as well. You CAN become stronger..." His hand opened, revealing a Pokeball. He tossed it into the air and a large yellow Dragon Pokemon appeared from within. "I can help you travel to areas perfect for finding Pokemon to aid you as well as training what you have now. You may only have a day, but it should be enough..."

(Not posting for the others only because they're about done and the tread is almost done as well.)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"..." Zeiro glanced to the ground, clenching his hands as he thought. "...Fine...I don't trust you, but there's no other option for me right now."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm

The man took Zeiro by the hand, placing him on the dragon Pokemon and calling it to go into the air. "When you're ready, you can go to Saffron. However, I will be training you hard until that time. Be prepared, for we are going to the Safari Zone to begin." With that, his Dragonite took off, flying at break neck speed. The man seemed to drop something along the way. It was a note that happen to fall upon Cycle Road. The note said, "Be prepared to enter Saffron City in two days. At that time, you will be able to put an end to Team Rocket."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:00 pm

(wouldn't this ocunt as the end of the thread?}
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 pm

(Yes it does. I was going to ask if the new one should be before the day of Saffron or the day of)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Power
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5