Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWW Advance, Power Up!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

WWW Advance, Power Up! Empty
PostSubject: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:44 am

The next day, the Chip Shop was closed as they looked into what seemed to be a fire that was put out late last night. It was thought to be a computer error, but the owner didn't want to chance it happening while people were inside. Daichi was at home, looking at his E-Mails as he saw two of them. One was from his mother, and that was the one he opened first.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 am

"Daichi! I heard about what happened at school....are you all right? I'm sorry I can't be home with you while these thigns are happening...

How is Lance doing? We just finished up a program and I thought you would be happy to try it out for us! I sent you some money as well, so try not to spend it all in one place! I'll try to come visit. Love, Mom." At the end of Daichi's email was a deposit of Zenny that could be transfered to his PET, enough for him to get more than just food.

Meanwhile, Asari was sitting on her bed wrapping her arms around her pillow as she sighs. Becuase of the recent incidents with the WWW, Asari couldn't even go to sleep and sstayed up the entire night in fear. She wanted to go see her father to make sure he was all right...but at the same time, she didn't want to cause anymore trouble. "Lyre...any new mail...?" she asked as her Navi shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 am

Daichi blinked lightly as he saw the E-Mail. He was given the money and grinned. Byra-ken glared and said, "I know that look, Daichi. This money is meant for food and living expenses. You can't..." Daichi didn't seem to be listening. He lightly said, "I wonder what kind of program it is... I'll have to ask her later. Oh well... what's the other one." The other E-Mail was from the Official Netbattler Office. They wanted to meet with Daichi and Byra-ken today in the net. "Looks like a good way to pass the time..."

There was a single E-Mail from her father. It said, "I'm sorry honey, but working with the Officials is going to take up a lot of my time. The good news is I'll be home tonight. I want you to go pick up the program we were talking about. I can't tell them you're coming, but when you use that Yumland Netcode, they should know what you are there for. Stay safe and I'll see you tonight, honey."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 am

Asari sighs, seeing he new email that Lyre showed her as she goes to the computer. She didn't want to tell her dadd she didn't get the program because seh was scared. After a bit of hesitation, she jacks Lyre in and the Navi runs down the Net, heading to the warppoint to Yumland.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:06 am

Daichi logged on and went onto the net. It seemed normal, at least as things were now. He was given instructions on where to go so he sent Byra-ken far into ACDC Net.

When they were in Yumland, there was a large block in the path. It seemed she would need to use the Net Code to get in. What she didn't know was that the block was there because Yumland, along with most of the world, was on alert due to increased WWW activity.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 am

In the net, there seemed to be an increase of Guard Navis around the area, however it didn't esem to change much other than more people on the net.

Asari puts in the Net Code, seeing the block in front of her Navi as Lyre transfers the code into the block. After a moment, it dispersed and opeend up, allowing the young navi to go into Yumland. "Well....we're here...but where is it? Your father said there should be people...
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:13 am

Byra-ken searched around, even though Daichi continued to tell him that he should ask one of the guards. If they were on duty, it might not be a good idea to ask one of them the location of the Commissioner. He walked to the meeting area. It was the Net equivalent of downtown ACDC.

A small Navy came down from above, dressed like he was in the Arctic. He glared at the girl and said, "If you're intruding, you'll be defeated! What are you doing here?" He seemed to be serious, even though his appearance was less then threatening.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 am

Byte was there at the Meeting Area, seeing Byra-ken as he stands up. "Come on..." He mutters, obviously not happy as he leads them to the Chief.

Lyre blinks, looking at the small navi as she sighs softly. "If I was here to invade...wouldn't I jsut try to hack my way through? We got this code from my operator's fther...he works in SciLab and said there was a program we needed to pick up."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:32 am

Byra-ken was hesitant at first since every time they met up until now a fight was involved, but they did come all this way to meet someone, not to battle someone. He with with Byte. They went into a building where a Navi shrouded in the shadows was there. "You did well to bring him here, Byte," he said to the Navi. It was so dark that not even his model could be seen.

"If that's true, then why didn't we get work of your arrival?" he said with a glare. He looked as though he was about to strike when a voice called out, "Iceman, that's enough!" A large knight with a wreaking ball started to walk towards them. He looked down and said, "This girl is the daughter of Dr Shiwa. I can tell by the programming of this Navi. She means us no harm..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 am

Byte nods as he looks up at the shrouded Navi. "By your leave then...After that incident at SciLab, we'll need to protect the Code now more than ever." He said, waiting for the Navi to give him permission to leave.

"Ahh...Thanks." She smiles as she pats Iceman's head lightly. "Dr Shiwa said there was a program...But was it so important to block it with a net code?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:45 am

"Wait, the SciLab?!" Daichi said in a panic. "What happened?! Is my mom okay?" The Navi lightly said, "She is fine, and you can go Byte as soon as we are finished here. Now then... I understand that you have some ability as a Netbattler. However you do have issues with experience. You don't even fully understand what you're capable of..." Byra-ken listened closely as the Navi said, "I want to give you a test mission. If you can do it, then you'll be welcomed as an Official Netbattler." Daichi nodded and said, "I'll do whatever I can, but after I check on my mom..." The Navi seemed to turn as he said, "Your mission is to go with Byte to the SciLac CPU and guard it while an important piece of data is analyzed."

The Knight looked down at her and lightly said, "The program itself isn't the reason for the security. Rather, it is for Yumland itself. A very important, and from that reports say, sought after Coding Program controls the main core of the Yumland Power Plant. That is why Iceman and his Operator were hired as extra security."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:48 am

"Sir, I don't think it;s a wise decision..." Byte said. "He may be skilled, but it seems he doesn't have the stamina to deal with these thigns on a daily basis....and to put him in charge of guarding the data is nothing more than suicide."

"I....see...." Lyre mutters, remembering about the Tetra Code. "Well...All we really need is the program. Once we have that, you two can go back to your guarding duties."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:56 am

"That's why he isn't in charge," the Navi said. "You are, Byte. Your going to have to make sure he doesn't do anything to get himself killed in this mission. I'm sure you are capable of doing it." Daichi was confused. Why were they talking as if he was in danger and not just Byra-ken. He didn't want anything to happen to Byra-ken but was there more to it than that?

"Very well," the knight said as he began to walk her towards the program. "It is still in the testing phase, so we cannot give it to you as it is now. However, we can copy the program as it is to give to you. I can only assume that you were sent here to test it. The program is called the Chng.BAT and if it is properly finished, it will allow Navis to change and grow based on their personal experience."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 am

HE sighs heavily, turning to Byra-ken. "Fine then...Follow me or you're going to be left behind." Byte says as he starts to leave. "If you become a pain in my ass, I'll just delete you."

"Huh...sounds very interesting." Lyre smiles as she follows KnightMan. "Well then, just transfer the data to me if you will and i'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 am

Byra-ken wanted to say something back, but he decided that now wasn't the best time. Daichi was still too confused about how they were speaking about the situation to think of one of his usual comebacks. Byra-ken followed behind him as he looked back at the Commander one last time. As he was leaving, he could have swore he saw a fin.

"It will only take a few moments to copy the data..." the knight said. At that moment, a rumbling could be heard. It seemed that there were Navis not far from them attempting to get to the Power Plant. "Oh no, those are WWW Navis. We weren't expected two at once. Even Iceman can't..." The Knight turned to Lyre and said, "Lyre, can you please assist Iceman? I would go myself, but I am the Navi of the Princess herself. Were I to be deleted, the Princess would lose her ability to enter the Net normally."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 pm

It took them a while, but they finally arrived to the Scilabs CPU they were suppose to guard. "Keep your guard up and don't do anything rash...if something destroys or takes the data from us, i'll take your head." he threatens as Lynx raised up one of his swords.

Lyre tries to keep herself from tumbling over from the earthquake as she looks around. After hearing Knightman's suggestion, she sighs and nod. "I understand...Asari, that's ok with you, right?" Asari was a bit annoyed this had to happen while they were simply getting the program...did trouble want to follow her every step of the way? "Fine fine....Go with the little shrimp." she said as Lyre nods.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Byra-ken raised his blade as he glared at the programs around them, making sure none would advance with harmful intent. "I understand..." he said plainly as Daichi was trying to focus on his own battle and not the confusion of what was happening around him. "If its just viruses, then it'll be no problem for us!"

Iceman rushed off with Lyre beind him. When they finally did arrive at the proper place, near the entrance of the Power Plant's network, the first Navi they could see was a Navi with two bombs on his shoulders. Something seemed different about him from normal. Without any hesitation, a bomb appeared in his hand and he immediately threw it at Lyre.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 pm

"Who said viruses is the only thing after this data?" Lynx said as a movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. It was a bundle of Billy and Flappy viruses coming towards them. "Here they come...don't let up!"

Lyre blinks at the sight of the navi before seeing teh bomb thrown at her. "Ha!" she smacks her hand out, sending out a soundwave to knock the bomb away form her before it oculd explode. "Cannon, Battle chip in!" Asari said as she inserted the chip, turning Lyre's right arm into a cannon. Aiming it quickly, she fires at the navi hoping it would hit him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Byra-ken was about to move foraward, but he was stopped as Daichi called out, "Wait! We can't move too far away from the data if we're protecting it." Byra-ken gave a small smile and nodded. "Yes, but we can't afford to let them get close to it either..." Daichi set a Battle Chip and said, "Sonicboom, execute!" The Navi's blade started to shine. He swung it and a mighty wave came out, slashing through the viruses that it hit.

The Navi started to move to the side and started to throw bombs again, one after another, all of which hitting her cannon blasts. It created a cover in the blasts that made it hard to see him. A bomb then came from the ground, sliding right at Lyre.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Some of the viruses were hit dead on, deleting them. However, many of the Flappys merely flew up and at the two navis. Once they were overhead, they turned into giant weights, threatening to crush them both. Without missing a beat, Lynx swings his sword at hte one above him, cutting it in half.

Her eyes widened as she saw the bombs hitting her cannon blasts. She was so distracted by the smoke appearing form the two hitting each other that the bomb didn't come into view until it was underneath her. "Crap!" she hisses, dodging out of the way in the nick of time before it exploded as she tumbles onto the ground. His reactions seemed so fast...what kind of operator was helping this Navi? "Iceman, I could use some help here!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 pm

"Slasher!" Daichi called out as he loaded another Battle Chip. Byra-ken's blade started to glow and his body disappeared. As soon as the weight was lower, but not on the ground, it was slashed in half and deleted. The Navi looked around as Daichi said, "Lance, we need to move things away from that data after all, but don't get too far away from it." Byra-ken nodded in response.

A small chuckle could be heard as Iceman was on the ground, shaking as if he had been electricuted. "Sorry, but he's out for maintenence." A yellow and brown Navi was towering over him, his hands sparking with electricity. "A water based Navi against me was a mistake. Looks like you're all alone, little girl..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:09 pm

"Not bad...But don't let it get to your head-" His eyes widened as he saw a rain of rock cubes coming down on them and the data. "Tch!" He jumps up, slashing at the rock cubes as fast as he could. However, he oculdn't get them all and more of them were falling towards Byra-ken and the data.

"huh?!" her eyes widened in fear as she saw Iceman down for the count before noticing the black nd yellow navi. "You again....you were back at scilab!" Lyre stood her ground, realizing she had two navis to deal with. "I won't lose to you...I won't!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 pm

The Slasher was still in effect so Byra-ken used all of his speed to slash through the blocks meant for the data. He didn't bother with the ones aimed at him, and as a result, his leg was crushed and took a large amount of damage. Daichi yelled out in pain and fell to one knee, holding his leg as though it was injured. "Ow... What's going on?" he said.

"You don't have a choice, now do you?" Elecman said as he raised his hand to attack. It seemed like the two Navis were going to strike at once, but that was when Knightman appeared. "I have the program copied!" he called out, throwing it to Lyre for her to catch.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:07 pm

"Careful! The more you get injured, the harder it is to protect hte data!" he shouts over to Byra-ken, not wavering too much about the fact Daichi got hit as well. "Stand your guard....something'sc coming..."

Lyre felt like it was going to be th end of her and Asari was fully prepared to try and pull out the plug. It wasnt until she heard Knightman and saw him throwing the data did a bit of hope glimmer in front of her. Before the two attacks could hit, Lyre catches the program and activated just as they hit. despite the fact the attacks hit each other, there was no indication that it deleted the young Navi.

Before they had time to react, Lyre appears behind the bombing Navi and lets out an overpowering projected voice, much stronger than her previous attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:50 pm

(I don't have internet at home right now. Tell Rose and Mythos so they know where I am.)

Daichi started to pant, still in confusion as to how he was the one that took damage. He looked at Byra-ken for a moment and started to get back to his feet. Byra-ken did the same, standing up as Daichi went for a Recover Chip to heal the damage.

The two Navis grinned in success at what they had done, sure the enemy was defeated. However, before they could do anything else, the girl was behind the bombing Navi. Her voice caused him to fall to his knees and hold his non existant ears. A bomb on his shoulder fell and the electric Navi was hit with it. He was sent flying backwards but stood up, sending a bolt of Lightning at her from a far distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWW Advance, Power Up!   WWW Advance, Power Up! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWW Advance, Power Up!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next