Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legendary Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 pm

It took quite some time to transport Akio to Seafoam Island, but Aki had made an effort to inform the Fuchsia City Gym Leader that Akio would be there. She had hoped that this leader would be able to provide Akio with a good challenge while Sierra would be able to give Aki the data without even knowing it. Within the Island, Akio slowly began to awaken. He jumped up in surprise at where he was as he turned to see his Pokeballs and Haunter all in front of him. "Team Rocket captured me, didn't they?" he said to himself as he tried to piece together what had happened. He returned Specter to his ball as he thought. "All my Pokeballs are here so there must be something else to this..."

Deep within the Celadon Gym, Aki was sitting in front of a beaten and worn out Zeiro. His arms and legs were constricted by vines from a Tangela and she was sitting in front of him with a familiar purple Pokemon on her lap. She grinned lightly as she awaited his awakening.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Behind Akio was a green bug pokemon, the same type as the one that threaten to take off Zeiro's head. IT moved up to the boy and tilt its head. "Scy?" He then proceeded to poking him slightly.

Zeiro groaned as he started to stir, still rather exhausted as he lift his head up. Nidoran's ears shot up as he saw his trainer awaken.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Akio turned slowly to see what was poking him. He saw the green bug Pokemon and his eyes shrank. He jumped back quickly with his arms up and called out, "Is that some kind of attack?" He stopped for a moment, remembering what Zeiro had told him. Not every Pokemon has to be fought, you idiot. Akio stopped and went to his Pokedex to look at the Pokemon's data. "Oh, a Syther... but since I don't have one, that's about all I know... Are you friendly?"

Aki grinned as she saw the trainer stirring. "It seems the Sleeping Beauty is finally awake. I was wondering when you would since I have a few questions for you. Its about time you tell me a little about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 pm

"Scyther?" It tilt its headagain, blinking as it got up close to him.

"Akioooo!!! There you are!" Siera shouted as she ran up to him, waving. "Looks like my Scyther found you. What a relief."

"Ngh..." Zeiro muttered as he looked up. His eyes shrank at the sight of Aki. "Y-You!" He tried to get up only to find out Tangela has trapped him. He then noticed his Nidoran in her hands. "What do you want...? Give me back my pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

"Y...your Syther?" Akio said as he turned and saw that it was Sierra. "Oh, Sierra! So you're the one who brought me here? By the way, where is here, anyway?"

"So, it is your Pokemon," Aki said with a grin. "And I'll be the one asking the questions. If you care for this Pokemon's safety you will answer them all with full honesty. Also, don't get any ideas of being rescued. That boy Akio has already been taken care of. The fourth Rocket Leader will be dealing with him in Seafoam Island. But enough of that, tell me where you were born, my Zeiro."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 pm

"I didn't bring you here." Siera blinks at Akio. "My friend told me you'd be here. IS something wrong Akio?"

Zeiro growled under his breath while his Nidoran blinked in confusion. It made itself comfortable on Aki's lap before turing up at the Rocket member, whining slightly as he wanted ot go to his trainer.

"Why should I tell you that? It's not going to do you any good." HE spat. "I'm not from the Kanto region! That's all I'm going to say!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm

"I was fighting Team Rocket in the Game Corner," Akio said, beginning to look around. He saw nothing but an ice cave and what appeared to be a nest of some sorts, a large one. "I was doing alright, but they used my friend Zeiro as a shield. After that I was put to sleep and woke up here. If you didn't bring me here, then who did, and why?"

Aki moved her hand to the Nidoran, gently beginning to pet the Pokemon around the neck area, skillfully avoiding all of the Poison points on its body like only a Gym Leader who knew poisons well could. "Are you sure that's all you can say? I'm quite interested in that ability of yours. Its origins and its limits. You can either tell me, or I can make you demonstrate it again. Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm

"Team Rocket?" Siera's eyes widen. "I told you you'd get in trouble! Those guys have been in Celedon for quite a while...but since they never really did anything bad, we couldn't really do anything about it...at least taht's what my friend said."

He clenched his teeth, glaring at Aki. "I don't think knowing my origins will help you at all...I don't know anything about my power other than this. I haven't seen anyone else being able to do this at ALL!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 pm

"Who the heck is this friend to say something like that?!" he said to her, practically yelling in disbelief. He then started to look at the ground, realizing that he was surrounded by water. Swimming was impossible and his only water Pokemon was Aqua who was too small to carry him. He sighed at the thought that he was trapped in a place like this.

Aki crossed her arms at his words and gave a small sigh. "Is that right? I thought it was rare, but if you're the only one... Dine then... I'll ask this. Why did you come here and accept a Pokedex from the Professor if this isn't your home? And how are you and that Akio boy able to make the members of our team into a joke?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

The girl jumped back in surprise at Ako's loud tone. "I-I'm sorry...but it's really true. The police weren't alluod to arrest them unless they saw them in the act..." She looks around as she sees all the water around them. "What is this place anyways?"

"Tch! That's a personal matter that YOU don't need to know." Zeiro grunted, turning his head away. "Just let me and my pokemon go already!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Akio shook his head and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell... and I'm not really sure where we are. I'd have Aqua scope the area but there's no way to know why I'm here or what's around. Heh... and here I thought I'd gotten better at this, but I couldn't even save Zeiro and now you're caught in my mess."

Aki sighed lightly as he moved his arms to Nidoran's body and sat it down lightly. She went into her sleeve like before and took out a collar from it. "So cold..." Aki said in an almost mocking tone. "You really don't care what happens to this Nidoran, do you? After all, I told you what I would do if you didn't answer me..." She quickly placed the collar on the Pokemon's neck. "I'll be nice and give you options. You can either tell me all you know, join Team Rocket as my underling, allow me to study your body, or watch this Nidoran suffer. That's all there is to it."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:38 pm

"W-What do you mean?" Siera said as she got close to Akio. "The Celedon Gym Leader, Aki, told me to find you. She was worried about you."

"Stop! Leave him alone!" He shouted, pulling at Tangela's vinse. Nidoran was taken aback by the collar, scratching and nibbling at it to try to get it off. "I already told you all i know about my power! What good will the rest do?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Akio closed his eyes for a moment in thought, then opened them again and said, "I guess that makes sense, but I never met a Gym Leader." He didn't know of Gym Leaders being in Team Rocket, after all. He had only seen the person in question for a moment, and had no time to get her name. "What did she tell you exactly?"

"I'm a scientist and I never turn away information," she said lightly as she picked up a square control device. "Now, will you tell me or will you not?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 pm

"Umm....she told me that you fought her and lost, so you decided to go to Seafoam Islands to train." Siera said, putting her fingero n her lips. "I gave her the Nidoran that your frien'ds Ivysaur left with me just incase your friend stopped by her gym."

Nidoran soon got frustrated t the collar, shaking its head before slumping to the ground, annoyed.

"Tch! FINE!" Zeiro shouted. "....I came to Kanto to start a journey...I...I wanted to prove my brother wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

"You gave her what?!" Akio said, now worried because she had told an obvious lie. At the same time, that told him that he was in Seafoam Island, but there was no way a Gym Leader would know Team Rocket took him there... unless... "Sierra, I think that Gym Leader is a Team Rocket member!"

Aki smiled lightly as she sat down, now prepared to listen instead of threaten. "A brother, eh? Well then, that is interesting. Tell me about your upbringing. This ability of yours had to have come from something within your past."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

"WHAT?! That's a lie!" Siera shouted, glaring at Akio. "Aki is not a Team Rocket member! She's my mentor! She's not a bad guy at all! I can't believe you would say taht!"

".....ngh...." Zeiro refused to look at Aki. "...He said that...humans were using Pokemon as tools...that they didn't care about them...I wanted to prove him wrong...that's all..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Akio wanted to say more, but Sierra was the only one there and fighting with her wouldn't lead to them leaving the area anytime soon. He raised his arms and said, "Okay, okay. Maybe I'm mistaken. I don't know her anyway so I don't know. At any rate, we should probably try to leave this place, right? But... Aqua can't even carry me out of a place like this. Taking us both definitely won't happen, so we need another way out. Maybe if I knew the caves we could figure something out."

Aki blinked lightly. For his brother to say such a thing was surprising as he was so opposite of that thought. "Well, if it makes you feel better I do agree that Pokemon are more than tools. After all, you could break a tool easily, take it and use it as yours. Pokemon are loyal no matter the circumstance. They always do what they are told and put their lives on the line for your wishes. Truly faithful servants."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Siera sighed, still rather mad with Akio as he loooked around the caves. "I could have Scyther look around the caves...either way, we're going to need to get a big water pokemon or something...Don't you have a Gyarados or something?"

"NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!" Zeiro shouted, glaring at Aki. "Pokemon are NOT servants! They're companions, friends! They're living, breathing creatures just like we humans are! Don't you DARE call them servants!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 pm

"A Gyra.... TIMMY!" Akio exclaimed as he remembered the Pokemon that Brooke in Cerulean City lent him. He had been through so much after that day that he had forgotten it was in his Pokemon party, but this was the perfect time to call him out. He took out the Pokeball, looking at it and then threw it into the water. The Gyrados appeared in front of them and Akio said, "Sorry I didn't take you to your trainer sooner, Timmy, but if you can help us get out of here then I promise to get you to her as soon as I can."

Aki sighed lightly at his remark. It was very typical and expected. Not very amusing to her at all. "You call them one thing, I call them another. A scientist looks at all sides, so I can't say your wrong but look at your situation at the same time. Your 'friend' Nidoran can do nothing to help you and you can't even reach your other 'friends' can't either. If you'd gathered more allies then maybe you wouldn't be in this mess. As we speak, the Eevee that defeated you is being prepared to undergo genetic alteration experiments. Once that is finished then we can have the most powerful Pokemon known to man come here. Do you think it wants to be anyone's friend when it arrives?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm

"Timmy? What kind of name is that?" Siera tilts her head before she smirked. "ahh well...least we have a means of getting through this water."

"Tch! IT's your fault for doing this to the poor thing!" Zeiro hissed,g laring at her. "If you never tried to experiment with it, then...Gah!" He started to pull against Tangela. "Let me go! LEt us go right now!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 am

Akio jumped onto the back of the Gyrados before he extended his hand out to Sierra. "The sooner we get out of this cave the sooner we can talk more about that Aki person. If you believe in her that much, we can confirm it once we reach dry land."

Aki slowly stood in front of him, walking close to him to tease him. She was so close to him, yet he was bound by the vines and couldn't life a hand against her. "Blame your own powerlessness for this. Not me. The weak can only blame themselves for being weak, and those weak ones are always crushed by the strong. Just as you are now. You may think your demanding freedom, but all I hear is a scared little boy begging for mercy."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 am

Siera pouts and turns away with her arms crossed. After a few seconds, she turns to Akio with a wary eye open. "...All right...but I still won't forgive you for accusing Aki!" She said as she accepted his hand and got on Timmy.

He twitched, clenching his teeth so hard that one would think he would break them in an instant as his whole body tensed.

"I'm...not....WEAK!" Zeiro roared, pulling against Tangela's vines tot he point he was lunging towards Aki. "LET! ME! GO!" He soon got up to his feet, staring to pull free from Tangela's vines.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:01 am

"Like I said, we sort that out later," Akio said as Timmy started to move to the nearest opening in the cave. "It also seems pretty weird... that area I mean. Looks like something was there but what? And where is it now?"

Aki looked down at the boy, grinning lightly as she moved a hand from her sleeve once again. There was a Pokeball within it. She tossed it and a purple flower-like Pokemon appeared. "Seems I hit a nerve, but I'm not quite done yet. Vileplume, use Sleep Powder. Give him a nice long rest..." The Pokemon closed its eyes as its head let out a blue powder directly over Zeiro.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 am

"I don't know..." Siera looked around. "I heard rumours about this place...they say a special, one of a kind pokemon lives here..."

Just as Zeiro thought he was free from his binds, he was hit with the sleep powder. His strength started to elave him as well as his consioucc before he fell to the ground, asleep. Nidoran blinks and runs to its trainer, sniffing him slightly before pawing at his face to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

"Is that right?" Akio said looking around. "Guess its not so bad that we didn't see it, but I sure would've liked to..." It didn't take long for them to reach light and the outside of the Island. He smiled and said, "We're out! And it looks like... we're stuck on this side. There's two islands here?!"

Aki looked down at the Nidoran and lightly said, "Do that as long as you like. You'll never get him to wake up that way. I'll leave you here with him for now. I need to check the evacuation of the Game Corner thanks to your friend Akio..." With that, she turned and walked out of the room, leaving Nidoran alone with its trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendary Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Power
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next