Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEW New Domino City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 pm

"Perhaps a change fo scene would be good for the three?" Seth pondered, hand cupping his chin in thought. "How about you and I switch off? I'll take Zeiya with me and work with her, and you can teach Harley a few things." As he said this, the unconscious body of Harley woke up, turning as if he had just been told the world was destroyed. "WHAT?!?!" Seth chuckled, placing his hands in his pockets "Simple as that, Harley. Yuki can do one thing even better than I can, and that's piss you off. I'm more spiritually connnected, and could help Zeiya. Even trade I say." He looked to Darren "and the gems are a great idea. We'll try them during this next session."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh?" A mischevious glint was caught in her eye as Yuki smirked. "So I can beat this kid up as much as I want? Now THAT'S fun!"

"H-Hah?!" Zeiya looked up, blinking. "P-please tell me you're not as bad as this lady over here..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm

"That's for you to find out," Darren said as he turned to Shuho. "I'll work on the Gem Idea with Shuho. At this point, he's the one who'd get the most out of it anyway. I'll have to go wake him up, I guess..." He started to walk over to Shuho, slapping his face lightly as he looked up at the other four, not wanting to miss a moment.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 pm

"Don't even think about it lady!" Harley pointed at her "More like me beating you up for a while!" Seth motioned to him "You might want to tone that down a bit, Yuki might talk big but she's good. You could learn something." Harley kicked a rock on the ground "she tries something I'm hauling it."

Seth nodded, walking over to Zeiya. He held out his hand, offering it to her. "My methods are different from hers. I can show you the other side of the spirit connection. Much less......punching."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm

"Oh, you've done it now." Yuki said as she grabs Harley's head and throws him against a building nearby. "YOU beat ME up?! That's a laugh! You can't even beat up a 10 year old!"

Zeiya blinked as she looked at Yuki already going at it with Harley and paled before nodding her head quickly and accepting Seth's hand. "Anything to get away from that crazy lady." she muttered, hiding behind Seth.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Darren couldn't help but give a small chuckle at the sight he was seeing. He turned to Shuho and picked him up, placing him on the Duel Runner. "We really don't need to be here for this. Come on... we need a place where you can concentrate... and wake up..." He started up the Duel Runner, riding away from the area to their home nearby.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Harley turned feet catching the wall, flipping, and landing on his feet. "You throw like a girl!" he cackled, pointing at her "They're scared of you?!?! Why?" He leaned against the wall "Keep it up, though, that was fun!"

Seth smirked at Harley "The kid's fast, strong too. They're a good match." He placed his arm around Zeiya, directing her to his runner. He mounted first, placing the helmet over his head. "We'll start at once."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

"Well well...looks like I actually found a guy who has balls." Yuki said, cracking her knuckles. "Now why can't you take that snobby little attitude of yours and put it into use...INSTEAD OF HIDING IT BEHIND YOUR FRIENDS!?" She grinned. "I may be a girl, but girls can't do THIS!" She walks up to a car and puts her foot underneath it before looking at Harley. Drawing it back, she kicks the car up before holding the car as it fell with her hands and tossing at Harley.

Zeiya nodded as she got on the runner behind Seth. "Are you sure leaving that Harley Kid with that lady is a good idea?" she asked Seth.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Harley looked at the car, leaping up into the air. He seemed to walk across it, jumping off of the back at the last second with a flip, landing on his feet as the vehicle slammed into the wall he was leaning against. He looked back to the car, turning to Yuki with wide-eyes and jaw-dropped. "That was......." the dropped jaw turned into a huge smile "AWESOME!"

"Harley can handle himself. He's tough." Seth took off, racing off to who knows where, ready to find the perfect setting for the training.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Back at their house, Shuho was finally starting to stir. His eyes opened and he saw Darren staring down at him. Darren gave a stern look to Shuho and said, "It's time to do things a little differently. Up until now, I've had you try to harness the power of your partner from the outside... but I think its time you go inside and have a little talk with that dragon."

"Inside?" Shuho said, now very confused. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"Your Spirit partner wants to communicate, but you have to develop your bond more before you can. We don't have that kind of time, so we need a shortcut." He pointed down to Shuho's right hand. "Luckily, we've got a shortcut here. Since the Sankishin armor is inactive right now, I can oversee your training with the Chaos Gem. But, if it gets turned back on, I'll lose the ability to help you. You've gotta do this for yourself, and there's no time for questions."

Shuho looked at his hand for a moment, remembering that the gem had disappeared after he'd taken it from the man's armor and used it. He didn't know how to access it or its power since that moment, but Darren did know. Shuho nodded lightly and said, "Just tell me what I have to do." Darren placed his hand on Shuho's hand lightly. It started to glow with a green light and Darren simply said, "Open your mind...."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Yuki nearly fell over at Harley's little fanboy moment. "What the hell is with this kid...?" she muttered, blinking at Harley. "Oi, try and be serious before I really kick you in your balls." She runs up to Harley, drawing back her arm and lunges it to punch him.

"Ok..." Zeiya muttered, a chill going through her body. ~I have a bad feeling about this...~
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 pm

With a quick slap to the wrist, Harley somehow knocked the hand out of the way, spinning and dodging the attack. He skipped backward, mimicking many of his favorite action movie stars. He gave out a famous Bruce Lee moan, then laughed. "Well this ain't exactly Dueling but this is just as fun!"

"You don't need to be so scared. Darren had a great idea we'll test." The runner pulled into an underground garage, parking in one of many empty spots. "They might have a grip on Kaiba Corp, but the Syndicate is still mine." He dismounted, placing his helmet on the Runner "and with the armor gone I can feel my energy back. You're safe here."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm

With her fist redirected tot he building behind him, the building tiself concaved as soon as her fist hit it. Pulling it out from the giant crater that was created she turned to Harley. "Well, why don't we make things a little harder, pansy?" the wall then crumbled and threaten to bury the woman alive. She jumps up in the air and kicks each and every single piece of the wall towards Harley. "Trhy dodging this!"

"I don't feel safe." Zeiya whined as he got off the runner. "So...what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 pm

It was like the world slowed down around Harley. His eyes began to shift, a pale white coming to them. He saw every detail of the wall pieces. It was as if he danced through them, harmlessly walking through the pieces as they all crashed right behind him. When they passed, his eyes returned to normal, his head shaking. "What.....just happened?"

"That's where the problem lies, you don't feel anything other than fear." He walked with her to a large double-door, painted black, nothing out of the ordinary. "However, that isn't a bad thing. Fear is good, it means you know the situation. The problem is you fear the fear. You think it's wrong." The door opened with a "Ding", opening to reveal a flashingly golden elevators, mirrors placed on every wall. He walked into the elevator, turning back to her "We're going to harness those emotions for your better."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

"Oi, no break for you, brat! The world's not gonna wait for some punk kid who can't grasp what the hell just happened!" Yuki shouted as more debris flied over to the boy. "The longer you wait, the more weak you'll seem and the less useful you are to your so called 'friends'! All of you are weak at this point!"

Zeiya blinked in confusion at the incredibly flashy elevator before shaking her ehad and jumping in it. "Ehhhh? That's the same as that lady and mophead said!" she whined.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm

"NO!" His eyes flashed again, this time moving through the debris even faster than before. "We're weak? WE'RE WEAK?!?! WE'RE NOT THE ONES WHO GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED!" He calmed, his eyes returning "We're not weak. Together we might not be the best shaped people around but together.....we won't lose." He glared at her, ready for whatever was next.

"But they aren't the best........." Seth looked down to her with a smile "I am." he patted her "plus I think it would be good for you to meet a friend of mine." He leaned on the mirror as the elevator rose, higher and higher, heading for the roof. "He's my Spirit Partner."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Yuki grinned. ~Gotcha.~ "Well, I dont see any of yoru WEAK friendsa round, making you the WEAKEST of them all!" she shouted. "After all, a kid would be able to beat their opponent without hesitation or making such rookie mistakes. Not only that, they would prevent the duel from becoming a draw! If you guys can't do that, then every last one of you are spineless, weak, and lame!" She grabs the underside of a car and picks up the entire car with one arm before throwing it at him as well as kicking a giant piece of the wall at him.

She pout as Seth pats her head before Zeiya's ears perked up at 'Spirit Partner'. "What kind of monster is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Within the house, Shuho seemed to be entranced, one of his eyes were white without a pupil and the other was pitch black. Darren's arms were crossed as he watched him, making sure to watch the flow of energy and make sure if didn't go out of control. While with Kariya, Darren had learned many things about suppressing energy, but that wasn't his reason for being there. He looked on as Shuho started to gain cuts across his body. Darren rushed to get something to stop the bleeding and close the wounds. He already knew... "He's not makin' it easy... This might take longer than I thought."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 am

Harley simply ducked and jumped, dodging both projectiles easily. "You call me weak! You can't even throw a good strike! You're lucky to be alive right now!" He pulled down the skin under hsi right eye, sticking his tongue out at her "Face it lady, I got you beat!"

The elevator stopped, opening to the bright of the sun. When the eyes settled to a heavily cared for Zen Garden. Seth took his steps out of the elevator, kicking off his shoes before stepping onto the raised platform. The babbling of a small waterfall set to the end calmed the spirit. Seth looked over his shoulder and back to the girl. "He's an Angel."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 am

"You shouldn't say that if you're just dodging like a little cat who doesn't want to take a shower!" Yuki said, crossing her arms. "If you think I'm so weak and beaten, why don't you come here and actually throw a damn punch? Or are you one of those idiots who can't hit a girl, huh?!"

Zeiya winced at the light, using her arm to block it as they adjust. As she moved her arm, her eyes widen in amazement as she saw the garden and waterfall. Nearly lost in the area, she quickly exit the elevator and followed Seth, taking her shoes off all the same. "An angel...?" she repeated as she managed to catch up with the man. "I thought the spirits were just dragons...though I've only seen mine so far."

OOC: ninja post, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:31 am

Harley shook his head, at the same time waging his finger. "That would be stupid!" He looked over to Yuki, a bit more serious. "It's obvious you're stronger than me physically, so why am I going to try and out do you? that's just dumb. However, I'm faster and pretty much smarter than you too." He shrugged "You telling me to do something won't make me do it."

Seth stopped her, pacing across the platform to the other side, turning to face her. "Duel Spirits come in many forms. Your Dragons, the four of you, are representative of your souls." He brought his duel disk up, a flash on his ring crossing. Behind him the feint image of two wings, half-angel to the center and finishing as black demon wings. "Just as mine is. BEGIN!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 am

A whole day passed with the three duelists in training. The Durbins were unable to monitor them, Shuho and Harley because the bulk of their training wasn't dueling related, and Zeiya was protected within the area Seth made for her. It was unclear what the training had brought, but time was already up.

Takuro walked into Seiki's office, holding his hand to his hat with his eyes closed, nothing different from the usual. "Director, ma'am," Takuro said, almost mockingly but still respectful enough to keep up appearances. "It's kind of a pain, but its time to announce the WRGP to the public. All you gotta do is give the bare minimum: That the tournament's gonna happen, its a team tournament and they gotta look around the net for the rest of the info. Anything you wanna say from there is all you, but that's all you need to say."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 am

Seth stopped the final duel, bowing to Zeiya who stood across from him. In just a day of nonstop dueling he had figured her out, going from everything from simple breaks to meditation and beyond. He looked up to a fading figure, disappearing before any eye contact could be made. "Fantastic Zeiya." He walked to her, patting her on the shoulder "That is how you should use your emotions. Do you see the difference, now?"

"Gunna try and kill me anymore today?" Harley spoke, sitting down on the ground. He had gotten quite sick of Yuki's constant attacks, but he found them kind of fun. It was like a reminder of his time traveling the globe. Dodging predators was nothing like dodging Yuki Flames.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Zeiya didn't pay attention to a word Seth said. She fell to her knees and nearly passes out from exhaustion. "H-Hah....." was all she managed to say as her eyes were spinning. "T-This is what Harley had to go through....? You....You're a slave driver!!!"

Yuki sat crosslegged in front of Harley with her arms crossed. "Nope. Don't think we have any more time." Yuki said darkly. "Though I might be wrong."

"Do I really have to...?" Seiki groaned, lifting her head from the table. "Damn it...I'm still wondering why you gave me this damn job...why couldn't you put the burden on yourself?!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Seth nodded to her "My methods are extreme, yes, but you've shown much progress since then. Perhaps even more than Harley in some specific areas." He walked to the edge of the platform, stepping down from it and placing on his boots. "I believe the others are expecting us. We shouldn't keep them waiting."

Harley chuckled, stretching out, trying to loosen his muscles. He wasn't admitting it but he was tired from the extreme work out, but it was just the thing he needed. The body is connected to the mind, and exercising both would make him the best he could be. "Well when this thing is over we can have a rematch. You're pretty dang strong, I was impressed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next