Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEW New Domino City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Harley ran around the corner just shortly after Zeiya did, seeing her bump into another person. He looked up, seeing Shuho again, yet his clothing were all....different. "Sh...Shuho?" He examined him "Guess you didn't go too far." Looking behind him, Harley saw the face of the fourth of them, Kai, who he hadn't seen since the hoospital. "So everyone's here then?"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

"Pretty much," softly toned Kai, his blue eyes blinking slightly at the rag-tag trio before he let a small smile cross his pale lips. He silent shrugged and let the pleading words of the boy run over in his normally wild mind, a single hum following before he gave a small, stiff nod. There was no way he was going to refuse a request like that. He had to admit that he would need more intel, but he could give a hand if he truly needed it. "Sure. I'll help ya'" It was blunt, but it was certainly better than a refusal. He gazed at Shuho, Zeiya, and the final boy he barely knew.

"It's nice to see you guys again."
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 pm

"I should probably explain some things while I'm still here..." Shuho said as he closed his eyes lightly. "While I was out from the transportation, I could hear everything. I wanted the power to help, the strength to end this without you all getting involved. I've learned a lot about Spirit energy, about what we need to do, why and how, and I can tell you guys all of it, but I don't have a lot of time. My strength is split in half right now, and the rest if fighting Takuro as we speak..."

"To start, the Spirits are partners that come to this world when they are able and seek out duelists worthy of their power. The Durbins try to force these Spirits to awaken and fight for them, but using Spirits for evil intent makes them corrupt and destructive. We're the only ones with the strength to combat this, because we're the only ones who know..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 pm

"But is that it?" Harley spoke, walking a little ahead of Zeiya. He was still reluctant to stand near shuho, thinking back to his reaction before. "I always knew Grapha was connected to me, at least somehow.....but how can he help me?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm

"The Spirits choose the one that wield them, or at least they'd want to," he explained. "They represent a part of us and our inner power. The less you fear that, the more of it you can tap into as power. When you do, certain things are possible... The Durbins know this, and they want to control the amount of Spirits in the world. All their Spirits are corrupt and they want nothing else in this world. Only the ones they can control so they can own Duel Monsters. Zeiya, Harley, even if we were to not enter the WRGP, the spirits of all those people who DO enter will be in danger and most likely destroyed, all until the Durbins control anything. However, if we do enter, we can purify the corrupted spirits so that they can't cause harm. Good Spirits don't destroy other good Spirits. Good Spirits purify evil ones, and two good spirits battling is the same as a spar with no damage to the Spirits themselves done. That is our mission at this point, to purify those Spirits, and that includes you, Kai."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 pm

"Eh?" Zeiya looked up as Shuho explained to them. She puffed her cheeks and stood up. "W-Why didn't you say that before?! If we can purify the spirits and make sure they don't die, then of course we'll help!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 pm

"I didn't want you to feel forced by a reason like that," Shuho said as he turned to her. "The battles caused you suffering, so if you chose not to involve yourself in those battles, I'd choose to battle for you. With that in mind... that's all I can afford to say right now. I need the rest of my power to finish the fight with Takuro." He started to walk forward, turning so he could see them all at once. "When you next see me, if you do, I won't be how I am now. Understand that this was my decision on how I would fight. From here, I leave the choice to you. I can't force you, but know that I will fight no matter what the cost..." With that said, Shuho's body disappeared. It was as if he was never there.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm

"S-Shuho!!!" Zeiya crid as she reached out to him, only to grab nothing but empty air. She froze and lookd up at the Intel Buildling nearby. "He's fightign Takuro...? Ohh.....Shuho, you idiot!" she started sprinting to the building.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 pm

"Oh damn it!" Harley looked to Zeiya, hauling it after her. He needed to just be there. He didn't know why, he just had to follow her. Then again there was Shuho inside fighting probably the most dangerous man he had ever saw, and there was no way he'd beat him by himself.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

Shuho's eyes closed as the green of his clothing returned. His eyes opened as he got a scope of his surroundings. His life points were 500 while Takuro's life was 2600. Takuro had Reptellina Medusa (Atk: 2200) and Reptillina Scylla (Atk:1800) both on the field and Shuho had no cards on his field except for a single face down card.

"Well, it looks like you did a little better than I thought for someone with no Spirit Energy," Takuro said with a small grin. "Still, though. It ain't shit compared to me. One more turn is all I need to take you out!"

Shuho placed a single finger to his deck and called out, "Final Turn!" he drew his card and looked at his hand. He had an idea of what he could do now. "I Summon Light and Darkness Spirit from my hand..." a small sprite of a monster appeared onto the field. (LV1 Atk:0) "If my opponent controls two or more monsters and I control none, I can Special Summon this card. Also, when a Light and Darkness monster is Special Summoned from my hand, I can Special Summon Light and Darkness chick from my graveyard." A small creature appeared onto the field, a minature Light and Darkness Dragon as it seemed. (LV3 Atk:1100)

Takuro grinned as he looked on at the two monsters. He started to laugh lightly as he said, "Let me guess... you're gonna play that Light and Darkness Dragon of yours, right? You can hit one of these cards if you want, but I'll just power it down next turn and kill you off. A punk like you with no Spirit Energy can't do shit against me!"

"You haven't noticed yet, did you?" Shuho said as he looked at him. "The reason that I got to this place, that I got this far in our battle with half my strength... and the reason you can't sense my power. My power is on a level beyond yours to the point where it doesn't exist to you, just as your power was invisible to everyone here..." He held up a single card as he said. "This... is my power. Special Summon! Come forth, Guardian of Order!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 am

Zeiya finally reach the Intel Buiilding as she exited an alley way. Realizing there were guards outside the entrance, she ducked into hiding, grabbing the back of Harley's shirt as he wwas following her. ~Ohhh....now what?!~ She thought to herself.

"Oi! Bastard!" A banging knock could be heard on the door while the two males were dueling. An extreme irritated Seiki stood in front of it with arms crossed and her foot tapping. "I know you hate your job as much as I do, but at least I do it! Hurry up and give me those runner specs I asked for before i beat this door down!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Harley made sure to cover his mouth this time as he was dragged back, stumbling into hiding as hell. He took a deep breath, looking up to her "We gotta stop doing that..." he shook his head quick to shake it off, then looked to the guards. "There's gotta be another entrancd, we just need to find it."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"Well you're the one who decided to follow my every move, you know!" ZEiya whispered as she peeked through. "I don't remember any other entrances....We'll need a distraction, though."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

"Hey, I'm followin' because I care about ya, ok?" Harley whispered in the most energetic way possible, looking out over the clearing. He scavanged around his feet, finding a pebble. "Hope these guys will forgive me, but Shuho needs some back-up!" He reared back and hurled the stone, sending it crashing threw a window, glass raining down on the guards. "Bullseye!" He pumped his fist.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:29 pm

"What the hell?!" The guards covered their heads as a rain of glass descended upon them. At that instant, Zeiya let out a shrill shriek and pointed at a random direction.

"Someone suspiscious just ran over there!" she shouted to the guards. Nodding to each other, they both ran in the direction she pointed before she turend to Harley and held up a thumbs up. "Looks like we got our opening! Come on!"

Soon, after a few twists and turns inside the building, they managed to get to the right floor of where Takuro's office was. Zeiya took a sharp turn around a corner, only to bump into Seiki in front of the door and falling down. "O-Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Takuro started to laugh again as he called out, "Guardian of Order, huh? That's your ace in the hole?! That son of a bitch is weaker than your usual Light and Darkness move. What's that gonna do?"

"It's gonna allow me to activate... the Final Spirit Technique..." Shuho said in a foreboding tone as his face down card flipped up. "I activate Limit Break - Judgement of Order! This is a card that can only activate when my own life points are 500 or less, my opponents life points are 2000 or more, and I control a monster with Order in its name. By removing Light and Darkness Dragon from my deck or graveyard from play, this monster gains the attack and effects of Light and Darkness Dragon. However... to use this card, I must pay..." His life points went down to z in that very instant. "Zero..."

Takuro's eyes started to widen as the large creature gained a black and a white wing, soaring into the sky above the two creatures. (Atk: 5300) "What the... what the hell is this power?! When did you get something like that?!"

"I'm not considered the loser of this duel as long as my Guardian of Order remains on the field, but because my Life Points have reached zero, I will lose my connection to Light and Darkness Dragon at this duel's end. That is what it means.... to be final... Judgement Blaze...." A powerful beam of energy shot through the area as both Shuho's two monsters and Takuro's were all destroyed, leaving Takuro's Life Points at zero. The power of the blast broke apart the doors and Takuro was actually coughing up blood. The blow had actually struck him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

"Yah!" Zeiya managed to dodge out of the way from the blast as the two doors were forced out. Seiki stood there, using her arm to shield her eyes from the shockwave of the attack. Soon, the two girls looked inside the room to see a rather unpleasent scene before them. "S-Shuho!" Zeiya ran up to the boy, grabbing onto his arm and shaking him. "Why the heck did you have to do something so dangerous on yoru own?!"

"Oi....just what the hell is going on?" Seiki said, walking up to Takuro coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Harley stepped in behind them, looking over everything in the room over and over again. If that wasn't enough, the words of his friend played back on repeat in his head. "Lose connection....." he looked at Shuho like a scolded child with no idea what he had done "Lose connection?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Takuro was chuckling lightly as he heard Seiki's question. "Hehehe, don't worry about this, Seiki my girl. Little Shuho here wanted to play, but he played a little rougher than I thought..."

Shuho didn't look at Zeiya. He couldn't. He simply said, "You didn't want to fight, so I wanted to end this in my own way. I did it for you two..."

Takuro grinned lightly and said, "Looks like ya figured it out, eh Shuho? For those just tuning in... you guys aren't garden variety Spirit Users. No, you guys are special! Zeiya holds the power of Light, Kai's got the power of Darkness, Harley over there's got the power of Twilight, Light and Dark mixed up. And it looked like Shuho discovered his power of Order. See, the power of Order is strong as shit, because the more fucked up the world gets, the more powerful IT is to keep it in check... It was almost enough to sever the Life Link, but I guess you didn't know one thing. I've got the last power left on my side.... I've got Seiki, the Spirit Caller with the power of Chaos!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:07 pm

"Eh?" Zeiya turned to Takuro as he explained everything. She turned her widen eyes to Seiki. "W-Wait...Seiki is....?"

The pink haired girl merely grunted, crossing her arms. "Fucking bastard....like keeping secrets, dont you?" she said with a glare. Clearly, she wasn't pleased. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

"Say whaaaa?" Harley looked to the girl, then to the others. Twilight? What the heck was that? Order and chaos? Too many questions, too little answers. He looked about between everyone, trying to figure out what exactly was going on. These mystical words gave him a headache.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 pm

"Shuho came here because he already knew most of it," Takuro said with a small grin. "He KNEW the power of Order had the power to negate my magic and sever the Life Link, but he DIDN'T know that I mixed it with the one power that cancels his out, Seiki's Chaos! See, those two were destined to fight it out eventually anyway. Chaos wants to send the world to hell while Order tries to keep it in one place. Sounds pretty fitting for em if you think about it. And you know the best part? These powers within you... they aren't connected to the Spirits you got! Its the opposite. They went to you because those powers are inside you! That's how I found Seiki and now I gave her back her Spirit card. After a little practice, she'll be stronger than Shuho was here... Well... that's about all I can do right now... gonna need some rest after a hit like that..." He passed out on the ground, leaving the others there to reflect on what he had said.

Shuho took a final look at his deck and said, "Light and Darkness Dragon... I'm sorry... this is the end of our trip together..." With his words, his deck started to scatter into dust in his hand, as did the mark o his arm. He was now left with what he had began with, cards with no power and nothing to rely on but himself.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Zeiya could only stare at the now unconscious Takuro before her eyes trailed up to Seiki. "Seiki..."

"Jeez...What does he take me for: his personal maid or something?" she muttered under her breath as she knelt down and supported Takuro's body with her shoulder.

Zeiya wanted to say something, but nothing could come out of her mouth. Instead, she turns back to Shuho, tugging at his arm again. "Shuho....l-let's go back." she pleaded. There wasn't anything else they could do right now.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 pm

"Leave?" Harley turned to them "They're right there! This is what we came here for!" he looked back to the two enemies of his friends, narrowed eyes scrolling over them. He turned back "Ok, fine, whatever, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

He turned to look at Seiki for a moment, then turning to all of his friends within the room (I consider Kai there because he had every ability to be and Leon wasn't on to post so its unfair to leave him out) and gave a small sigh. "Seiki... I have a question for you before we go. If things continue as they are, you'll be our enemy and the enemy of every duelist that doesn't want to listen to your rules. Are you willing to go through with that for a guy like Takuro?" He already had an idea that she didn't recognize them from the fact that she said nothing to Zeiya. Because of that, the question was more general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next