Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEW New Domino City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The NEW New Domino City Empty
PostSubject: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 am

Its already been two months since the battle against the Dark Signers reached a conclusion. Seth and Harley met up with Shuho and Zeiya where they were told everything. It wasn't long after that when Seiki made an official announcement to all of New Domino City. She started throwing around her new power as the Director of Sector Security, saying Director Goodwin officially appointed her before mysteriously disappearing. She made the Durbin Organization head of the Duel Monster Pro League, and everything went to hell from there.

The Durbin Organization changed professional dueling into a bloodsport. Duelists battled not for fun, but for their lives as duelists. Winners were awarded with powerful rare cards and equipment, and the losers lost everything. Duelists willing to get their hands dirty for the right people and rich snobby duelists with the power to pay them off got anything they could want, leaving the rest to suffer as they lost it all. With Sector Security backing such a horrible system, there was nothing anyone could do. Security members like Trudge and Kazu who actually cards for people either had to quit or continue doing things they knew were wrong. People who dare to defy Seiki personally were never heard from again. Even Takuro stayed close to her as a member of Sector Security's Intelligence department.

Shuho was sick of seeing it, but there was nothing he could do. He was in New Domino City, but in the lower district. The area was getting more and more populated with down on their luck duelists that couldn't get back anything the Durbins took from them. Everything had change, but not for the better. Within the months, however, Darren was helping him learn more of his Spirit Techniques, the one thing the Durbin Organization and Takuro were afraid of. Now was the first chance anyone would have to do anything. Now... was the time that Sector Security would find all Duel Spirits in the city....
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm

"Boooooring."

Seiki sat back on the chair in the Director's office, staring blankly at nothing in particular. Sure, she's managed to get a few people, but now the rest of them are not as resistant or just give up and do what Takuro wanted them to do. She het out a heavy sigh.She honestly didn't care about what those two maniacs were planning. As long as she got to go out and kill off people, she didn't care at this point.

"Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!"

Zeiya held her head in pain as a giant red bump appeared. In front of her was a pissed off Yuki.

"Damn it, it's been two months and you still act this way!" She hissed. During the time, Yuki has been TRYING to strengthen up Zeiya's confidence. Sadnly, whenever it seems they reach a break point, Zeiya just seems tocrumble. The woman let out a sigh, scratching her head. "Ok, let's start over again..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:31 pm

The door of the room opened as a man in a black and green business suit walked into the room. It was Takuro, unchanged within time except for his suit seeming cleaning and having a Sector Security badge in plain view within it. "Well, isn't this a wonderful sight. In two short months, you finished work on the Sankishin Armor and helped work the ADDS Creation device from the bottom up. You've made a pretty revolutionary thing here, Director ma'am. Spirit magic is how the 'heroes' of Due; Monsters get all their mojo, and now we can give that to any ol' Joe on the street thanks to your technology. But I can guess you already knew that..."

Shuho was riding his Duel Runner, Darren in a passenger's seat fitted to the side of the Runner to oversee his work. His arms were crossed and Shuho seemed to be sweating. "That's not good enough!" Darren said which caused Shuho to turn to him. "You've only used it in desperation so far. If that's what you need, you have to control what and when that desperation takes form. You barely beat Shane last time, and Zeiya couldn't beat Takuro. You need more than skill now, you need a connection to Light and Darkness Dragon. Make it happen and grasp the power that comes from it if you wanna change this world!" Shuho closed his eyes as he heard every word. Two fingers were to his deck as he drew a card. A wide flash came from his deck and body as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 pm

"Don't care." Seiki muttered, putting her hands behind her head and her feet on the desk. "I only got those things working cause you you asked me to help. It's so boring now, though!" She let out a groan. "There's nothing to do but sit in this giant chair and look important."

Yuki sighed heavily as she glared at Zeiya, who was holding her head with multiple bumps on it. "Oi, oi.....At this rate, you wont be making much progress the last time you fought them. Don't you want to make a stand for once?!" Her response was a whine from Zeiya, causing her to face palm. She saw Darren and Shuho riding around nearby and cupped her hands to shout. "Oi, you idiots hellp this brat! She won't listen to me!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Takuro sat down in the chair in front of her and lightly said, "Well, that's all about to change. All this work was prep for the real fun. Now that we have all this equipment, we can properly fight the Spirit Duelists around here. That rat pack from Satellite and a hell of a lot more that haven't shown themselves yet are all over the city, and a really big Dueling event is the best way to flush em out. After that, you can have your fun crushing and killing every last one of em."

Shuho's Runner stopped as Shuho fell to the ground, passed out in exhaustion and Darren started to walk towards Yuki. "You're the only one that can give her what she needs, Yuki," Darren said lightly. "But, I guess I can try sayin' what you're sayin' in a nicer way." He bent over to Zeiya, smiling lightly as he said, "Come on, kid... you've gotta find some courage in order to do what you gotta do. A powerful monster that was a living legend in my time chose you as a partner. Ya gotta step it up to show it you mean business."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

"Well, what kind of event...?" Seiki said, raising her head a little to see Takuro's face past her legs. "If it's gonna make me ride a damn Runner, I'm not gonna take part in it."

"But I can't do it! No matter how many times, I just can't pull it off." Zeiya said, looking like she's about to cry.

"Oi, you're making it worse." Yuki hissed, hitting Darren on the head. "You can't be nice around this kid...I told you: she's like my kid sister! Being physical is the only way and it's not working!!!!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

"AGAIN!" a wave of energy crashed on the field, sending a young man flying back onto his shoulders, rolling over to his stomach. He looked up to the source of the power from under his black skullcap, blonde hair falling out from his eyes and the top of the headware. Cold, lifeless eyes of blue looked back to him as the Cyber Dragon let out one more metallic roar, disappearing from existence. Harley pushed himself up, obviously fatigued. "Come on Seth, it's been months, can't I take a break?" Across from him stood his instructor, trenchcoat removed. Seth stood tall, a black, sleeveless msucle shirt tight on his frame, black pants bulging out ont he legs, flowing just slightly over his black combat boots. He glared to his protege as if he were his worst enemy. "Do you think they're taking a break?!?! Do you think everyone they've killed, every life they've destroyed had time for a break?!?!"

Harley grunted, finally getting to his feet. His face was sweaty, his eyes blurred in the combination of pain and fatigue. "Now stop holding back and fight! Fight me like I was your worst enemy! Fight me like I was the one who did all this!" Seth brought his arm up, energy flowing through the pitch-black duel disk on his arm, the angel wing opening and locking into place, glowing in rainbow streams as it activated. "Fight me as if I took your Father from you!" Harley's eyes widened at the statement, letting out a growl as he too brought his duel disk up. The Obelisk Blue duel disk was no more, the cerulean painted over in a deep black and gray. Across the front, the word "FREEDOM" was pain-stakingly painted in orange. He initiated the dueling sequence, his eyes giving a brief glint of white before returning to normal. At the sight of this, Seth gave off a smirk. ~He's tapping into it without the ring. Anger, righteousness. They're the keys. He needs more of a bond with his spirit.~ "AGAIN!"

Both yelled out in a mighty chorus "DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 pm

"Aw, don't be like that," Takuro said with a bit of a grin. "I thought you'd want to use a Duel Runner to mow down a few wannabe duelists. You were so good a tit once upon a time. Anyway, its not like you have to use a traditional bike. You could make a damn toaster run and use it to duel if you wanted to, so I'm really not seeing a problem here."

Darren held his head, rubbing it as he said, "You can't solve all the world's problems by hitting things, Yuki." He sighed lightly as he turned to Shuho and said, "Look over there... he's work himself until he was like that. On the ground and not even moving. He even told me that when all this is done, he wants to settle some score with you in a duel. For now, he's workin' his butt off to get stronger. Can't you at least do that much?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 pm

"No. Way. In. HELL!" Seiki stressed each word, glaring a death glare at Takuro. "I refuse to ride a Duel Runner ever again!" She put her feet down and stood up from the chair, walking past Takuro and opening the door. "Im going to get some fresh air. Do whatever the hell you want." As she left, she slams the door shut.

"Why not? It's been working so far." Yuki pout, crossing her arms and looking away from Darren.

"You guys are just trying to work us to death!" Zeiya whined. "How is getting hit on the head and a changei n my personality suppose to help?!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 pm

"Not good enough!" Seth yelled out again, as Harley was blasted back, his Sillva being eradicated with his Life Points. "Is this all you can do? Is this the same guy who beat a Dark Signer in his first duel? Pathetic!" Harley gritted his teeth standing up "Shut up, Seth!" Seth shook his head, hands held out to his sides "Why should I? So you can not beat me again?" Harley gripped his fists, leaning in "I said shut up!" Seth laughed at his display of anger, placing his hand on his forehead. "This world is screwed with you four as their protectors. Your weak spirits are nothing to ours." Harley had enough, rage filling his soul as he yelled again "I said shut up!" he shook, his eyes beginning to pulse again, between white and his natural blue. He brought his duel disk up again "I'll shut you up myself!"

~There it is.~ Seth nodded, his arm rising again. "That's it Harley, come up me with all you have! Harness that energy and release it as your own!" He drew, as did Harley. "When you've done enough you can see your friends again, but if not, it's four more months of dueling drills!" They both yelled "DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Takuro gave a small sigh as he stayed in the chair. "Damn... kids are so hard to deal with," he said lightly. "Then again, she's already so strong that its scary. Not much I can do anymore but enjoy the show and try to get her where she needs to be. Speaking of which, its about time she gets HER Spirit partner..." he started to laugh lightly as if he knew something that no one else did.

Darren sighed lightly at Yuki's comment and then turned to Zeiya. "Dueling skills aren't gonna be enough from here on," Darren said lightly. "If they were, you'd have no problem. You need to connect to your Duel Spirit to gain its true power, but right now you're not confident enough to accept it. When you DO get that confidence, it'll just start coming to you, so try to be brave until it does, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:26 pm

"Buuuuuutt......" Zeiya looked up at Darren. "It's gonna hurt like last time. My chest and head started to hurt really, really bad and that's how this whole mess came to be." She looked back down on the ground. "What if it happens again? What if I end up making things worse?"

Last edited by Zora on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Darren scratch ed the back of his head lightly and said, "Shuho said he felt that same pain. Somethin' about his arm or something... thing is, he used that to make himself stronger. He wasn't afraid of it and he didn't run from it. That feeling is your dragon trying to give you power, and the only reason things got bad after it happened is that you had to ignore it. Divine... Takuro... took your Blue Eyes and made you doubt yourself. You really wanna give that guy the pleasure of seeing you like this because you're scared to go further? That's what he wants."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 pm

"What the hell are you doing...ramming into the wall like that?"

A young boy with black hair was facing what looked like a broken up Runner and a girl wit hpink hair entangled in the mess.

"Shut up! Like YOU know anything about a Runner." she hissed, cursing as she tried to free herself. "Help me out here!"

The boy just sighed heavily as he walked over to her. "You know, that Divine guy you're with is probably gonna find out about what the fuck happened to the Arcadia's Runners...Can't you ask him yourself to teach you how to ride one?"

"I can teach myself, thank you very MUCH" the girl grunted as she kicked off the entire Runner off her. The boy merely scratched his head.

"Well, don't blame me if you get into an accident."

Seiki opened her eyes, wincing at the sunlight. For a second, she was wondering how she got outside.

"Oh yeah...must have dozed off..." she muttered. "Stupid dream..."

"..." Zeiya couldn't thikn of anything to say as she looked away from Darren with a pout.

"Yeah....this isn't gonna work out." Yuki muttered, scratching her head. "She's not gonna do it regardless of what we say....so how the hell are we gonna get through that thick skull of hers...?"

"My head's only thick because YOU keep hitting it!" Zeiya snapped, glaring at Yuki before sticking her tongue out. "You old bag!"

A vein appeared on Yuki's forehead, her eye and mouth twitching. "Oi...This world can do without a kid, can't it?" she threatened, wanting to kill the god damn kid herself.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:45 pm

"GRAPHA! ATTACK!" The great dragon of the Dark World rose into the air, claws and mouth full of violet flames. they let loose at once, the stream rolling down upon the unlucky Cyber Dragon, destroying it. The duel came to a close, the smoke clearing to the face of a grinning Seth Drakemore. "That's it! that's what we've been waiting for!" He walked across to Harley who barely stood at all, his knee the only support for his body. Each breath was like a strike to his chest, harder and harder each time. Seth placed his hand on the boy, who's eyes returned to their normal state.

"W-What....what was that?"

"That was Arcane energy." Seth crouched down, placing his other hand on his other shoulder "my entire life I've tapped into this force. It's the fusion of light and darkness but opposite of chaos. It's, in a way, controlled chaos. You, however, are a special case." He showed him his ring "I can't access it without this. You're doing it free of outside interference." He patted him, lifting him up onto his shoulders "Come on, we need to meet up with the others." As the walked, Seth could feel the feet of Harley dragging. He was out cold. ~The kid has more power than even I had his age. His connect with the Dragon is strong but not strong enough. When the time comes he'll be ready.~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm

A man in a business suit walked towards Seiki, giving a light smile and with a card in hand. It was Durbin, the man Seiki was in 'business' with at the moment. "Had a feeling I'd find you here," he said lightly, his voice as smooth as ever. "I wanted to give you something. Call it a gift of good faith seeing as we have such a good relationship. Thanks to you, my organization's ruling the dueling world right now, and I've never had more business." He handed her the card lightly, never losing his smile.

Darren thought for a moment, looking back at Shuho to see that he wasn't waking up for quite a while. "Alright.... I've got some time..." Darren said as he stood up. "How about this. We duel right here and now. You win, your training stops right now. I win, and you try taking this Spirit stuff more seriously. We got a deal?" Since Zeiya had beaten Darren in a duel before, something in the back of her mind had to believe she could. Though she was brainwashed at the time, she seemed to have faint memories of that time, so Darren was sure she'd take the chance to try to get away from Yuki's hellish training sessions.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 pm

"Feh! I'm just doing what that snake bastard asked me to do." Seiki spat as she took the card. She took a look and raised her eyebrow. "Dark Magician...?" ~Now that I think about it, my deck used to be a Spellcaster deck before I went ot Satellite...~

"Don't wanna." Zeiya said, puffing her cheeks. "Even if I did duel you, I'm gonna lose either way. Even if i lost, I dont know how to take training like this any more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm

"Heard somewhere that this card would be perfect for you, so I figure now's as good a time as any for you to have it, what with the WRGP on its way and all. Then again, the one's all on you. Rex Goodwin was setting it up before... you know. Thing is, since you're director now, you're the one with the choice, but it'll be a good chance to bring out a lot of duelists if you do make it happen."

Darren smiled lightly and said, "Then I'll just show ya what a Spirit can do. If you can't get motivation to trust your Spirit then I'll show you what ya get out of doing it..." He was starting to see that getting her to do it wouldn't help. The only chance was to show her an example of what she could do, but she'd need an opponent first, and where was he gonna find one he could fight with all his strength?
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm

"WRGP...? What's that?" Seiki said as she stood up.

"Oi, don't even think about it!" Yuki hissed as she pulled at his cheek. "Just using the spirits right now is risky as it is! What if we run into Security?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:45 pm

"That's the World Racing Grand Prix," Durbin said as he looked at her with a grin. "All the top duelists are gonna be there, and most of em have Spirit Cards. Its the best way to find em and take em out, and you can do some major damage there. There's no rules saying the Director can't compete, so you can have your fill of destruction. I can bet even those Spirit Caller kids from Satellite are gonna be there. Or at least you can make sure they are."

Darren placed his hand on his hand and said, "Oh yeah, that's right. Somehow Sector Security can detect spirit energy... don't know how though..." He sighed lightly, wondering if anything could help Zeiya at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

"........" Seiki sighed, shaking her head before walking past Durbin. "I don't care if this thing goes or not...I refuse to take part of it. End of story."

"Probably that pink haired bitch that makes it possible..." Yuki said softly so Zeiya couldn't hear. "They probabl already know we're training at this rate. What are w gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Durbin smiled lightly and said, "Its not like I'm able to force ya. Just think it over a bit. You've got time to get whatever you need to go for it, and its the best way to cause some destruction. I've seen how bored you are in that office of yours. Would you rather be there, or out in the field taking down as many people as you can find? Choice is yours." With that, Durbin turned and began to walk away.

Darren crossed his arms and lightly said, "All the more reason to finish this fast... I dunno how Seth's doing, but Shuho's still got a long way to go. He discovered some of his powers, but he can't really control when they come out. That's not gonna be good enough. This is just going way to slowly... He thought for a moment, then said, "Wait, what about the Chaos Gems?!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:59 pm

These words marked the arrival of The Chariot. The Runner pulled into sight, Seth removing his helmet as he looked over to the other Academy duelists. He dismounted, leaving Harley on the runner, slumped over the seat, still asleep. "I see training has gone on as well for you as it has for me." He motioned over to Harley "He's showing potential, he released the energy without the use of outside force......." he looked back "thing is he can't harness it, it's just pure power. Also, it knocks him out. Thought that was a bad thing as well."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Seiki stood in front of the door back into the building. Her body tensed up as anger filled her body. She kicked the door so hard, the hinges snapped and sent it flying inside. As if she did nothing, she walked in and headed back to the director's office.

Yuki opened her mouth to say something and noticed Seth and Harley coming up to them. "Well least your kid is showing SOMETHING." She spat, glancing at a now terrified Zeiya hiding behind the knocked out Shuho. She pointed behind her. "This brat's too scared to even attempt to get the spirit connection working. Please tell me you can do something about the brat!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Darren turned to them both and lightly said, "We could use the Chaos Gems to let them communicate with the Spirits. Those gems have the ability to turn emotion into power and warp the dimensions. I got a feeling that they could let these kids talk to their Spirits and awaken some of those hidden powers. Thing is, they're gonna have to do it with one each, since Sector Security has the other three..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next