Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YGO Generations: Act 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Which Yugioh RP moment should we relive first?
Evil Darren/Supreme King
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Cossak/Kira
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Chaos Revival/X
YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap67%YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 am

From the force of the Trap card, a bright light came out. A large dragon, half white and half black came out of the card. "With this card, I summon Light and Darkness Dragon!" (Atk:2800) Shuho's eyes wouldn't stop looking at Seth. If he was the Seth that he knew, that Shuho summoning this card could be a problem later. Still, he didn't have anything else at this point, so it was what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 am

Seth eyed the Dragon. It was a marvelous creature, it truly was, and he knew it well. His effects would be rendered useless, unless he was able to turn the tides and drain the beast of it's own power. He intended to do just that.

"Your dragon is powerful. I can tell just from the air about you that it means something great to you. This is your shining star, no?"

He smirked in the face of certain pain, selecting a single card in his hand and activating it in the face of the duelist, mocking his creature.

"I activate the spell card Cyber Emergency! With this, I can add a Level 8 or higher monster with 'Cyber' in it's name from my deck to my hand, but that's not going to happen now, is it?"

He knew exactly what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Shuho grinned as he knew what was coming. Seth saw through his plan to know that he would have to drain the Dragon of its strength to act. However, there was something about Shuho's strategy that Seth didn't know. "Actually, yeah it is," Shuho said surprisingly. "See, Light and Darkness Dragon was summoned through the power of Twilight Path. That means its on ability is negated for this turn, so your effect goes through just fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO Generations: Act 1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: