Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YGO Generations: Act 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Yugioh RP moment should we relive first?
Evil Darren/Supreme King
YGO Generations: Act 1 I_vote_lcap0%YGO Generations: Act 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Cossak/Kira
YGO Generations: Act 1 I_vote_lcap33%YGO Generations: Act 1 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Chaos Revival/X
YGO Generations: Act 1 I_vote_lcap67%YGO Generations: Act 1 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

YGO Generations: Act 1 Empty
PostSubject: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:18 am

The world was blurred. Nothing but white for miles. The three of them had been sent to what looked like another world. Shuho was the first to open his eyes, only because he was the first one knocked out even though it was by less than a second. He looked around the area, seeing three circular portals in from of him and his friends Harley and Zeiya on the white ground next to him.

Shuho looked to his arm, seeing his duel disk. That was what they had come for, after all. No surprise they'd have the tools to duel at their fingertips. Shuho rushed to Zeiya first (you know why), shaking her to try to wake her, even though they were in a dream reguardless.

"Hey, Zeiya, wake up!" he called out to her. "Harley, you okay over there? We ending up somewhere weird!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:23 am

"Nnngh...." Zeiya mumbles as she's being shaken. She opens her eyes, rubbing them as she got up. "Where are we?" she asks Shuho. The blue haired girl notices the duel disk on her arm, blinking lightly as she looks around. "Wait...are we really dreaming, Shuho?" She notices Harley still out like a lightly, frantically getting up and rushing over to him. "Harley...Harley, wake up!" she says, shaking him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:07 am

Harley was out cold for a few passing moments, even shaking in the hands of Zeiya wasn't enough at first. A few groans escped his lips before his eyes fluttered open. He couldn't exactly process the moment.

"Z....Zeiya?"

And then it hit him like a truck. He popped up to his feet, brushing himself off as he did so. He noticed the duel disk attached to his arm, studying it as if it were a total stranger. He tried to hide his blushing cheeks, but they were too obvious. He stuttered with his words.

"Y-yeah I'm.........I'm ok."

He looked to her with obvious concern.

"Are y-y-y-you.....ok? You're not h-hurt, are you?"

He spared Shuho a glance, nodding to him in acknowledgement that they were both alright.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:04 am

Shuho gave a nod back, then gave a small chuckle at Harley's flustered appearance. He started to look around, taking note of the only things that weren't pure white emptiness, the three portals. "Guess this is the "dream" they were talking about," Shuho said, using his hands to add emphasis on the word dream. "But it feels pretty real so far. That guy said Darren and the other's pasts are here, but all that's around are these portals. Guess this is where we make sure we're up for this..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:09 pm

"are you sure? Your face is red and you're stammering." Zeiya says, looking closer to Harley. She moves back as she turns to Shuho. "Wait...do we have to split up into the portals then? Won't that be dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Shuho shook his head lightly to Zeiya's comment and said, "I don't think we need to split up... It would be dangerous and we've got time. If what the guy said is right then no matter how long we take here, it'll be just a few hours in the real world. We shouldn't take a risk and rush things, right?" He pointed out to the first portal and said, "I say we all just go in em one at a time and see what happens."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:21 pm

(OOC: I did say I was using seth as the villain, not X. So I'll just take that vote and change it to Seth and we'll go from there)

Harley swallowed hard at the mentioning of his stutter. He tried to speak but it got the better of him, muffling his words. After a few attempts, he forced himself together, uttering the words "Which one to we go through?"

This place was unlike any he had ever seen before. Typically, he would be able to pick up on traces and signs of where the safest place to go would be, but in this dream he was just as lost as the rest.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:01 am

"I guess you're right..." Zeiya says after much thought. She looks at the portals, blinking lightly. "Now the only proble mis which one first, like Harley said...hmm..." She thinks before looking at them. "Why don't we use our cards? We can draw a card fron one of our decks and whatever type of card it is, that's the portal we go through. Like...Monster cards are the left portal, Spells are the middle, and Traps are the third....or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:11 am

Shuho gave a small nod, putting his hand to his deck. "I'll do the draw... I wanna check something anyway." He was curious as to the card on the top of his deck. Was it a card from his Light and Darkness deck or a card from his original deck? This was the time to find out. He drew the card, holding it up into the air. It was Light and Darkness Dragon, obviously a monster card. "Guess the deck has it..." he said with a small smile, relieved that his Light and Darkness card was with him again.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:16 am

"So....left to right, then?" Harley scratched the back of his head under the wool cap he wore, then folded his arms behind his head. "That sounds good.....I guess I should go first...." he walked ahead of the group to the portal to the left-hand side, stopping just short of it. He looked back, took a big gulp, and then took the step forward into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:20 am

"H-Harley?!" Zeiya's eyes widen as he disappeared, a bit afraid. "H-Hah....S-Shuhoo......" She blinks before looking up at the boy with fearfilled eyes. "I-I'm scared...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:29 am

Shuho gulped lightly, scratching the back of his head and said, "Let's just go together then... That way nothing can happen, right?" He looked at the portal, holding out his hand to take hers. "Come on... I promise I won't let you get hurt, so let's hurry up before Harley does everything."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:32 am

She blinks before nodding and smiling. "O-Ok! As long as Shuho and Harley are with me, I'll feel safe!!!" She said, taking Shuho's hand. "L-Let's go!" The two fo them then entered the portal where Harleyw as waiting on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:37 am

Within the Portal, the three of them were on a large island. The Island itself seemed peaceful enough, but at the moment, they were in front of a building that could be best described as a beach shack. A yell could be heard as a young boy with brown hair called out, "First Maria and now Seth?! Things just go from bad to worse!" The voice, while young, was familiar to Shuho. "Is that... Darren?" Shuho said, not taking the time to try to see where Harley was.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:48 am

Bright lights carried Zeiya and Shuho from one realm to the next, engulfing them both in pure white energy. The speed they traveled at was unheard of, but without time to question it all simply vanished, bringing them to solid ground. A cool ocean breeze whistled by them, moving the grass with the utmost care. The sounds of waves brushing up on the beach off in the distance paired with the rustling of the forrest just a ways away.

A large building stood tall over the concrete walk-way they were standing on. Three roofs of three colors, red, yellow, and finally blue rose up to the final, silver dome that covered the entire building. Tan obelisks rose up in different angles, encasing the building for the final touches.

The main hall of the Duel Academy stood before them, and it was here that the two found Harley. He stood wide-eyed at the campus, hands behind his head. It was so much more.....awesome than the stories told. He could only whistle.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:52 am

"Talk about a grand view," Shuho said, more than a little impressed. "This is the Duel Academy they were talking about, huh? A place that only teaches about card games sounds too good to be true." His mind was still focused on the sound he heard before. Something about Seth. What had happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:58 am

"Huh? Huh?!" Zeiya blinks. She was so confused. first, they wer eat the beach. Now, they were at Duel Academy. "W-What's going on?!"

"MUJO! GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!!" Zeiya jumps at the shout. She could see a black haired girl chasing after a brown haired boy. "W-Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:09 am

Harley turned to the voice as well, the familiarity of the tone enough to interest him. He had heard the voice before, but the youth in it right now intrigued him. He prepared to dodge flying debris at any moment.

The rooftoops of the main academy building served as the perfect observation area for another figure. He stood silently, the black hood of his trench coat covering his head and eyes. The wind whipped the coat around, hands plunged into the pockets. He pulled from one pocket a shining gem, green in color. He examined the jewel, then looked back to the young men and women bellow.

A scoff passed his lips. The hunt was back on.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

"It's a dream, so expect random things... I guess," Shuho said before his attention was turned to a brown haired boy and the black haired girl.

"Oh... new students?" the boy said as he looked at them. "Guess we're the best to give an intro! I'm Darren Mujo! She's Yuki. She plays a little rough, but she's lots of fun!" Shuho's eyes were wide looking at them. The boy in the red uniform and this girl as well. THEY were the Darren and Yuki of the past?

Upon the roof, a blue haired girl walked behind Seth. "Zeta's pissing around about the last gem, but it looks like we'll have everything soon," the girl said, giving Seth a wicked grin. "So, are you really going to keep all those gems to yourself? I was hoping I could have mine back... for old times sake..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:16 am

"That's not important, stupid...!" Yuki immediately puts him in a deadly headlock. "How many times do I have to tell you to knock when you're trying to get my attention?!"

"H-Hah....Y-Yuki's scarier than before..." Zeiya hides behind the two boys, peeking out to see if Darren would live through this.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:26 am

"Uhhhh....ummm...uhhh..." The moment Zeiya jumped behind him, Harley's composure dropped. He could only look at the two students fight, er, the girl beat on the guy, but the realization that these two were Darren and Yuki was still taking time to click.

"Zeta is moving exactly as I anticipated." The hooded Seth placed the gem back into his pocket, his hand along with it. "He'll be here soon, I can feel it." With that, he looked over his shoulder to the blue-haired girl "and Maria......." With the breeze, the hood of his coat moved just enough to reveal piercing white eyes, slightly glowing with the force of pure energy coursing through his body. "Don't try to flirt to get what you want from me, it will never work."

He turned, coat flowing as he walked past her.

"If you want your precious gem.......prove how desperate you are fo rit's power. Maybe then I'll consider."

With every step, his form began to fade, until finally nothing remained but open air.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:33 am

Darren was choking, holding his hand up weakly as he attempted to breath. His eyes were fading. This was the end. Yuki's shoulder was lightly tapped as a blond haired boy was behind her. "Um... Sorry Yuki, but we really needed to tell you what's happening," the boy said. "Heh... Zach... no need to explain. Yuki's like this all the time..." Even as he said that, he still had no breath.

Shuho wanted to speak, he wanted to say so much about what was happening, but he couldn't find the words. He simply turned to teh only member of the area that he didn't recognize and said, "What do you mean about what happened?" he said lightly.

Maria gave a pout, crossing her arms as she muttered to herself, "Damn power-hungry kid... I swear when I get my gem there's gonna be hell to pay..." He sighed lightly as she started to walked off of the roof one slow step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

"Bah! Like I give a dam!" Yuki hisses. After a bit, she finally lets go, glaring at Darren. "That gives you no right to go peeking in my room, you big, dirty pervert!!!"

"Zach-kun, Darren-kuuuun!!!" A red haired girl suddenly glomps Harley from behind, blinking as she looked at the three students. "Have you seen Seth-kun? He promised he'd play with me~"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:42 am

"Wow......" Harley managed to get out, turning to Shuho. "These guys actually managed to be more annoying when they were younger." He chuckled, shrugging. this is what they had to deal with. "Seriously, uhhhh.......fellow students...." Harley cringed as he spoke the obviously ill-chosen words, "What's going on with this Seth kid you all are talking about?"

and then the girl jumped on him. He froze, as was the typical reaction to any female interaction short of his own family. He looked back and forth without saying a word, hoping for anyone to explain to him what was going on. His left eye twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:52 am

Zach gave a small sigh, walking to Mimi and trying to peel her off of Harley. "Seth is a friend of ours," Zach began. "You might not believe this, but he had a hand in empowering mystical items called the Chaos Gems. They've got unreal powers that allow them to alter reality and connect to a world where Duel Spirits are real! But ever since he started reviving them, he's changed, and not for the better..."

Shuho was about to speak, but before he could a bright flash filled the area. When the light faded, a boy with black hair and a visible robotic arm was in front of them as if he had been there from the start. "So this is where the Gem led me!" the boy said, looking around. "I come following the energy of the Chaos Gems, hoping to get to Drakemore faster, and I see all of you in a bunch. I guess I must just be lucky..."

"You can't hog all the fun," Maria said, coming out of the Duel Academy building behind them with a grin. "Its high time I showed they damn kids what real power is. I'm not just letting you take that from me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Generations: Act 1   YGO Generations: Act 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO Generations: Act 1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: