Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legendary Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Legendary Power - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Akio looked around, seeing he was surrounded. It was just like the Game Corner. Surrounded by enemies while someone was in danger and Haunter was the only Pokemon who could do anything about it. Was he powerless to do anything at this point? No, he wasn't. If this was like his Haunter, then... "Quick, Hypnosis on Victreebell and Night Shade, extended!" Akio called out in hopes that Victreebell would loosen its grip and let her go and the Night Shade would stagger the others so they could escape.

"It's about the boy from before, Akio," Aki said as the servants moved to give him food. "He seems to be growing into quite the trainer, and quite the problem as well. He single-handedly sent the Game Corner base to chaos to the point that we have to relocate. I'd like to know what your experience with him has been. He seemed to know you quite well and you must know his skill level."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Haunter seem to be in a daze before shaking its head and moving his handsi n a hynotic movement. The Victreebell grew drowsy, allowing it to slowly release Meladii and caused her to fall flat on the ground. "Ow! That hurts!" She whines before her Haunter sends out an invisible wave of Night shade on the rest of the pokemon, causing them stagger off.

"I only met him once...he's just a rookie trainer." he muttered, releasing Eevee on the table and allow it as well as the other pokemon to eat. Truthfully, he wasn't lying,r eally. He's only met him three times. None of those times were long.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Akio ran to grab her hand and said, "C'mon! We've gotta hurry! If we let them surround us we've got no chance!" He started to run to the nearest gab he could find within the staggered Pokemon, holding Meladii's hand as he ran to guide her.

Aki closed her eyes lightly as she began eating little bits one after another. "For a rookie trainer, he seemed to be quite skilled. I only saw him use three Pokemon. A Wartortle, a Pikachu, and a Gastly that he was able to evolve on the spot. Do you believe he was able to utilize them to their full potential because of the Pokedex?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 pm

"Yah!" Meladii was dragged off between two Nidokings, both who failed to successfully capture them. Soon, they got into a house where she slumpt to her knees, exhauted.

~Pokedex...I forgot about it.~ He thought, galncing to his right pocket. He blinks and quickly looks back up, pretending as if nothing was otu of the ordinary. "I dont' know...maybe." He muttered as zeiro uses his fork to move around random food on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Akio sat down, catching his breath for a moment from the running. He then turned back to the window and said, "I don't think they're be able to find us, and even if they do, they must have been trained to keep away from areas like this. We should be safe here for a while..."

Aki placed her fork onto the table lightly and said, "I take it you have a Pokedex as well, judging from the look you gave to your pocket. I suppose that explains how he knew you, and why he came to save you as well. If you don't mind. I'd like to look at it. I promise to return it in one piece and untampered, but I'm very curious to see what it does."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm

"...It's all your fault!" Meladii shouted at Akio as she stood up, glaring at him. "If you didn't stupidly run into this place, we'd never be stuck in here in the first place! Why can't boys have brains for once?!"

HE silently cursed under his breath before digging into his pocket and pulling out the red device, sliding it across the table as he angerly started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 pm

"Your the one who attacked me out of the blue," Akio said calmly to keep his voice down. They were, after all, still being pursued by the Pokemon. "Besides, I helped you get to safety. Isn't that signs of a brain?"

She smiled lightly as she picked up the device, beginning to look inside of it. "Oh, I see... It keeps a log of all the Pokemon you've caught as well as their attacks, attributes, traits... Its no wonder the boy was so skilled if he was using this. It seems yours isn't very far filled though. You don't capture many Pokemon, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:01 pm

"IT's still your fault!" She shouted as tears started to well up in her eyes. "If you weren't so stupid and always getting in the way..then...then...." Biting her lip, she couldnt take it anymore. Slumping to her knees, she started to cry. "It's not fair!!!"

"Why would I? There's no point other than for the Professor's research." he muttered. "I don't catch pokemon for fun or experiments." He stressed the word quite clearly as he stopped eating.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Akio stammered, unable to say anything as he didn't know how to deal with a crying girl. He walked to her, patting her back lightly and said, "I'm...sorry? Wait, its still not my fault. If you weren't trying to do such bad things with Pokemon, I wouldn't have to stop you!"

"I see..." Aki said as she finished her meal as well. For taking such small bites, she seemed to finish quite quickly. "In any case, I won't ask you to capture Pokemon for the sake of study. We don't need to anymore, and if this little device is where that boy got his power from, then I believe was can counteract it. All thanks to you, Zeiro-chan." She gave him a bright smile as she placed the Pokedex on the table, sliding it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 am

"It's not like I did anything!" Meladii cried, trying to wipe away her tears. Haunter was rather displeased at Akio for making his trainer cry. Without warning, he opens his mouth and engulfs Akio's head into it in a comedical way.

HE twitched at the -chan before swiping his Pokedex. "I'm assuming I have the right to leave this god forsaken city...?" He asked as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 am

Akio shook his legs as he was lifted up from being inside of Haunter's mouth. A moment later, he was on his hands and knees, in recovery mode. He turned to her and said, "Didn't do anything bad? If you aren't a criminal like them, why even help Team Rocket?"

Aki nodded as she stood up, placing a hand near her mouth with a smile. "You can go where you want and do what you want for now. The day after tomorrow, I'll need you to go to Saffron City. My doorman will give you a communicator and a Rocket Card. The communicator is in case I need you. It only transmits to me and you, so its our private line. Also, the card will get you through the blockade around Saffron. Team Rocket controls it, so if you show it to the guards, they'll let you pass."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am

"You wouldn't understand!" Apparently, she recovered from her crying fit and turned her back to Akio, pouting. "Just get me out of here! This is YOUR fault!"

"Feh." That's all he had to say as he returned his pokemon to their pokeballs, then picked up Eevee. The little brown pokemon struggled in his arms as Zeiro left the room.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:39 am

Akio sighed lightly as he turned to the window again. "You know... I might understand you better if you were more willing to talk about it..." He turned back to her quickly and said, "Tell Haunter to move forward and use Hypnosis while moving. Its not easy, but I can guess you trained your Haunter to do that. We'll go from the side and stay to the bushes so its harder for us to be seen. If we can do that, we shouldn't run into much trouble."

Aki grinned as she saw them leaving. She closed her eyes lightly and thought to herself, I'll make sure no one knows about Zeiro for now. Since he's a Rocket member, he shouldn't do anything to get attention. And once everything is ready, we'll be able to call the most powerful Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:47 am

"I would have already did that if it was easy enough!"Meladii got up on her feet and glared at Akio, puffing her cheeks. "Teh only other pokemon I have is Grimer because of YOU knocking out my Nidoking and Nidoqueen! ARbok's back home, too! I need YOU to protect my Haunter while he does that."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 am

"I know, that's why," Akio said as he walked to the door. "Despite everything, I can't let a Pokemon get hurt, so you escape and I'll be sure Haunter stays safe no matter what." He had a determined look to his face as he moved to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 am

As Akio moved to open the door, Meladii puffed her cheeks. "Grimer! Haunter! Let's go!" She finally said as she released her Grimer and ran at the door right behind Akio.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:12 am

Akio ran forward, looking around in case there were any Pokemon around like the ones from before. It seemed that they had dispersed like he assumed they would. However, there were still a few left. Akio pointed out to them silently to Meladii as he ran forward so she could be sure to put them to sleep as needed.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 am

As Akio ran foward Haunter brought up behind him. "Hypnosis!" She whispered to the ghost/poison pokemon as waves emitted from Haunter, putting the pokemon around them to sleep. However, not all were affected by this. Soon, a giant pokemon appeared befoer Akio, rahter angry indeed. It was large and had a little baby in its pouch. "Khan!" it roared before attempting to punch down at both Akio and Haunter. "Akio!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:23 am

Akio looked forward in time to see the giant Pokemon ready to punch him. He was about to dodge it when he noticed Haunter was behind him. He moved his hand to push Haunter away as he moved his body in front of the fist. He fell back from the attack, hitting the ground almost limp.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 am

Haunter's eyes widen as the boy pushed him away and took the full blunt of the attack. "Ahhhh!!! Haunter, subdue it, quick!" Meladii cried as she ran to Akio. Haunter quickly used Hypnosis again, this time being more successful. "Ohhh....stupid, stupid stupid!" After managing to get Akio on her small back, she starts running out of the Safari Zone.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 am

Akio's body moved slightly as his eyes stirred. He looked over to see the girl carrying him. He felt it was difficult for him to move, so e didn't struggle. All he could say was a simple question. "Hey, is your Haunter alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:37 am

In response, Haunter engulfed his head in its mouth again.

"You're so stupid!" Meladii said as they head to the Fuschia Gym. "What kind of idiot takes a punch from a Kangaskhan?! Haunter would have been perfectly fine! Normal attacks dont work on Ghost pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 am

Akio chuckled lightly and said, "Sorry... didn't really think. My body just moved on its own. No matter what happened... I wanted... to keep it safe..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 am

Meladii sighed as they got inside the darken Gym. "I should have just left you there...you're so useless." She said before dropping him heartlessly on the ground. Something moved in teh shadowws as a Vileplume walked up to him, tilting its head. "Vileplume, can you take caer of him? I'm getting sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 am

From the Gym, Akio was able to see the Pokemon Center (as they weren't far apart ever). He laid his head back and started to close his eyes. Considering that this girl wanted revenge on him not long ago, it would seem bad to fall asleep in a place such as that. Still, Akio was tired and injured. His body drifted off to sleep as he was being tended to by the Vileplume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Power
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next