Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legendary Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Legendary Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am

"Oh yeah....Seafoam Islands are made up of a lot of other islands, i think." Siera said, tilting her head. "You didn't know that?"

"Nido..." Nidoran looked as Aki walked away befoer pawing at its trainer again. Seeing as how he was unable to wake him up, he walks over to the Tangela and tilts it head. "Nido?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 am

Akio blinked at the thought of it. This was his first time leaving home, let alone being in an area like this, so he had no way to know. He shook his head and said, "Anyway, where can we go from here, since you seem to know more about it than I do."

The Tangela looked at the small Pokemon, turning its head away as it was completely unwilling to help. If anything, it would probably fight the little Nidoran as it had been trained to be a bit of a bully.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 am

"Don't look at me! I don't know about this place!" Siera waved her arms. "We'll just have to keep on crossing...neither of us have a map anyways. Scyther! Can you see a way out for us?" Scyther then flew up into the air, looking around. Soon, he started to head North west from their current location. "Come on! let's go!"

Nidoran tilt its head again before looking at the vines from Tangela to his trainer. He paces around as he looks at the appendage with interest before poking it with his nose and his foot.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 am

Akio smiled as he saw the Syther and pointed Timmy in the direction they needed to go. It gladly moved them to where they needed to be, heading north west and in the direction of the nearest town, whatever that town may be.

The vine Pokemon gave an irritated look as it used one of its vines to smack the Nidoran away from it, starting to get annoyed and now wanting to be away from it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:38 am

Soon, they've managed ot reach a shore. Siera jumped off and stretched as she looked at Timmy and Akio. "Well, we bettter hurry. it's starting to get late."

Nidoran winced and staggered as it was smacked by Tangela. Blinking a few times, he glares at the pokemon before opening its mouth and shooting little needles at him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 am

Akio jumped off of Timmy and smiled as he picked up its Pokeball and said, "Time to take a rest, Timmy. We can walk from here..." He tossed it as the Pokemon went back into its ball. Akio looked around and said, "So, where are we going, and just where are we anyways?"

The Vine Pokemon fell back from the needles and jumped up, now very angry. It shot its vines out and moved them to the Nidoran in order to wrap it in a bind.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:30 am

"No idea." Siera shrugged as she headed off ahead of him. Soon, they spotted a Pokemon Center as it grew dark. "Come on! There's a pokemon center!"

Nidoran's eyes widen before ducking away from the vines in the nick of time. He takes a step foward and starts a staring/glaring contest with the Tangela.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 am

Akio sighed a sigh of relief as he called out, "Okay, on my way!" He knew his Pokemon weren't in the best of shape and he didn't have his pack either, meaning his Items weren't with him. He only hoped he could get to Celadon soon and find a way to sort out what was going on.

Tangela glared at the Nidoran, staring it down as well as if nothing else mattered than to beat it in something. It seemed to be as short tempered as its trainer, though not able to fight very well alone.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 am

Soon, they arrived at the pokemon center. Siera dropped off all her pokemon while she wait sfor Akio. Apparently, they were in Fuschia City, according to the Nurse Joy. "Akio, you gonna head to bed right now?"

Nidoran kept the staring going, then sighed and stuck its tongue out at Tangela befoer walking over to the unconscious Zeiro. He circled once, dug att he floor slightly, circled again and snuggled up next to his trainer.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 am

Akio sent the Pokemon to Nurse Joy, thanking her for allowing them to say. He was more worried about the Pokemon then about himself. When he returned to Sierra's side and she asked her question, he shook his head lightly and said, "I still have a few things I need to do, but I won't go far. Those Team Rocket members were tough, and I need to be ready if they come back. I can't do much, but maybe I can study up a little."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:51 am

"Is that so...? Well, be careful." Siera said with a smile. "I'll be here if you need me!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 am

Akio went outside, in front of the Center. He sat down and began looking through the Pokedex. His mind was reminiscent to the first time he received it as well as Squirtle. He sighed lightly as he muttered to himself, "What am I doing, anyway... What did I come all this way to do?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

"You came all this way to be a pain in my butt! That's what!" Said a famliar female voice as Meladii stomped her way over to him. "You're a real pain! Just hurry up and keel over or whatever you guys do already!" With that said, she threw out a pokeball, releasing a glob of purple. It started to move and two eyes appeared befoer it rised up. "Grimer!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 am

Akio jumped up and back as he saw the slime Pokemon appear in front of him and the familiar trainer it belonged to. Some people don't know when to take a break. He glared and went to his belt, realizing he had no Pokemon with him at the moment. "Um... can we maybe do this at another time?" he said with his hand behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 am

Meladii grinned. "Oh? Don't have your pokemon? Too bad! Grimer, Acid!" Grimer reeled back before spitting out a purple liquid at Akio. "My job is to take care of you once and for all! Plus, I need to get revenge for all those times you messed me up!"

Zeiro started to blink lightly as he manages to sit up. Nidoran blinks and jumps on his lap before snuggling up against his trainer. He simply said nothing, petting the small pokemon as he looked aroun.d
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 am

Akio dived to the side to narrowly avoid the acid. He was able to see the effect it had on the nearby grass. He grunted lightly as he could tell this girl had a serious grudge against him. He knew that he could fight if he just had one Pokemon, and that he couldn't ask Sierra for help without putting the Center in danger. The best he could do is lead her away. "If you really wanna finish me off... you have to catch me!" he yelled out as he ran off, heading, unknowingly into the entrance to the Safari Zone.

Aki was sitting in front of him again. To her side was an Eevee, still with the collar to its neck. The Tangela was gone and the collar on Nidoran was still there as well. "I see your awake... that's good. I brought this Eevee here to give you an example, but I only came to ask you a question. Won't you join Team Rocket? If you do, you can battle the most powerful Pokemon of the world and control the views others have on Pokemon! Never again would you have to hear anyone call them tools or servants. You'd have that power to decide what they are to people!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:16 pm

"HEy! Get back here!" Meladii shouted as she started to chase Akio into the Safari Zone. "Haunter, Confuse Ray!" Haunter appeared from its pokeball, chasing Akio as it let out waves of energy at him.

"You're not giving me a choice." Zeiro grunted, refusing to look at Aki as his Nidoran cuddled into his lap. "If I don't join, you'll never let my pokemon or myself go. You'll just end up hurting them just to study this forsaken power of mine." He glares up at Aki. "Give me back my pokemon. Now."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Akio ducked his head in an attempt to dodge the Confuse Ray, a bad one. It hit him, causing him to wobble slightly in confusion.

Aki grinned lightly as she walked up to him slowly. She moved her hands into the sleeves of her Kimono, pulling out two Pokeballs. "They're right here. All you have to do is say yes and they'll be returned. Team Rocket will even provide you with more Pokemon since your part seems to be a little... small. Of course, if you don't you very well may be right about what will happen to these two, and your Nidoran as well. It still has the Obedience collar, after all."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 pm

"Ha! Gotcha!" She said as she started to catch up. Haunter startede circling Akio as he staggered, chuckling along the way. Suddenly, the ground began to shake, causing Meladii to stagger. "W-What? Wait, we're in the Safari Zone?!" At her words, many wild pokemon started to pop up everywehre.

Zeiro grind his teeth, glaring at her. HE clenched his hands into fists, seeing that he has no other option for the sake of his pokemon. "F-Fine..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm

The shaking caused Akio to fall back on his rear. The shock caused the confusion to fade as Akio shook his head. He turned to her and grinned. "It looks like we're both in trouble in a place like this. I didn't expect to be near so many Pokemon, but it works for me."

She dropped the Pokeballs with a smile of victory and said, "Smart boy... As a reward for a fast answer, you can have this Eevee to have alongside you. The experiments have proven to be unsuccessful so its useless to me as a specimen. Maybe you can make use of it as a Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:59 pm

"are you crazy? We're both dead if we don't get out of here! These are WILD pokemon!" Meladii lectured, pulling at Akio's ear. "You know the Nidoking and Nidoqueen I have? Well, there's a lot of those here and they're ten times meaner!"

The only reply she received was a grunt as Zeiro grabbed both pokeballs that fell to the floor. Now he just need to find a way to get rido f their collars, but it didn't look like that was going to happen any time soon...especially without an electric pokemon or something. "Now what do yo uwant..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Akio waved his hands as his ear was being pulled. He tried to push her off as he said, "Okay, okay! I get it! If we work together we can get out of this. But in that case you've gotta let me get my Pokemon back from the Center BEFORE you try and attack me again. Deal?"

Aki started to walk to the door, giving a light smile that was surprisingly happy. "You're one of my subordinates now, and I take good care of my subordinates," Aki said. "Once you gather your Pokemon and your things, you can come upstairs for food. I'll leave you to get acquainted with your Eevee." With that said, she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

"Psh! Yeah, if we get out of here alive!" As she said that, a thin vine started to wrap around her before she was pulled up in the air. "Oh crap!" from the bushes came out a Victreebel. A rather angry Victreebel by the looks of it.

Zeiro simply galred as she left the room before letting his Ivysaur and Pigeotto out. The two pokemon nearly glomped their trainer with happiness, driving him into the floor as Nidoran walks up to the hesitant Eevee. He takes another step forward, causing Eevee to step back with a hiss.

"Give him some time, Nidoran. It's obvious he's been through a lot." Zeiro managed to say as he got his pokemon off him. He could still see the collars on them, breaking his heart even more. Sighing, he gets up, picking up the nervous Eevee in his hands. "It's ok...I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me." with that said, he and his pokemon then went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Akio glared as he looked around for something he could use. Without his Pokemon or bag there wasn't much he could do. He rushed over to the ground, picking up a rock and throwing it right at the eye of the Victreebell. "Hey, why don't you try that with me!" he called out.

Aki was in front of a table of food. A large buffet with many female servants all around. She smiled to Zeiro and said, "Come. It's all been prepared. I had high hopes for your response, so think of this as a welcoming feast. I also wanted to speak to you about something, but nothing personal this time."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Victreebel screeches as it was hit in the eye before glaring daggers at Akio. Instead of letting Meledii go, it let out a shriek, summoning many pokemon over to him. Nidorina/o, Weepingbell, Eggxecute, Rhyhorn...there were so many pokemon coming up at them. "W-What are you diont standing there? Do something!" She shouted at Akio as her Haunter hid behind his back.

"Tch." Was his only response as he sat down. Eevee glared at Aki, trying to suppress a growl as Zeiro simply pet it to calm it down. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Power   Legendary Power - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Power
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next