Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 pm

"That's not what it is," Darren said, speaking as if he knew something. "When I was training him, I noticed something other than his connection to Light and Darkness Dragon. After the Takuro thing, I thought it was solved, but then this happens."

Jack's eyes widened as he saw Seiki pass him up. "She's fast..." he said as he attempted to catch up, but he seemed unable to do to.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm

"Whoa......Jack Atlus." Harley watched the duel with care, not hearing anything from those around him. He might have been in extreme pain in every way possible, but right now he was observing a duel. There was going to be a clash unlike anything he had seen (being a part of not counting), and he was excited for it.

"Yuki's Right." shane shrugged in agreement. "I'm pretty sure if we were able to do anything about this, it would've been done by now. The kids need to learn to control theirselves and toughen up." He smirked "I think we might need to train them a little more."

"I could handle that, if necessary." Seth spoke, but said nothing more. If anyone among them could help the new heroes advance their abilities, it would be Seth.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 pm

"well, I'm not going to train them again....those two are nothing but a pain in my ass!" Yuki says, crossing her arms and turning away from Harley. "Go ahead and take them all, Seth."

Seiki passes Jack without any problem as she draws. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two face downs."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

"You think something like that can hold me off?!" Jack said as he drew his card. "From my hand, I special summon Vice Dragon in defense mode!" A large purple dragon came onto the field. (Def:2400) When Vice Dragon is Special Summoned, its attack and defense are halved! Also, I summon the Tuner monster, Dark Resonator! Now, I turn Dark Resonator and Vice Dragon and Synchro Summon the Red Dragon Archfiend!" In a stream of fire, a red dragon rose to the skies, roaring out in power. "Red Dragon Archfiend, crush her defense monster! Absolute Power Force!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

"Trap card, Synchro Ejection!" Her facedown flips over as his Red Dragon Archfiend was cast away. "Your synchro monster is removed from play and you can draw a card."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack glared at the field as he drew his card. He set three cards face down and called out, "I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Harley remained intentive to every move. He noted their cards, what they did with them. He was going to need the information later if he had any hope in winning.

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:22 pm

"Draw!" She draws a card as her speed counters raised by one. "I summon another monster in defense mode and end my turn!"

OOC: apparently I had something planned for this turn, but I forgot and so...yeah....don't kill me o.o
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Jack Atlus drew his card as he looked at his hand. "Its time I showed you the new power we obtained to defeat Sector Security!" he called out as he revealed his face down card. "Activate, Escape from the Dark Dimension! With this trap, I can bring back a Dark monster removed from the game! Return, Red Dragon Archfiend!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:34 pm

"Activate Seven Tools of the Bandit! By paying 1000 life points, I can negate the activation of your trap!" Seiki shouts, flipping up her facedown. "Archfiend's staying Banished, whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Jack Atlus grunted lightly, knowing he would most likely need his entire hand for what he wanted next. "From my hand... Speed Spell, Overboost! For this turn, I can increase my Speed Counters by 4!" As his Speed Counters increased, his Runner moved forward, catching hers as he glared. "And now, Speed Spell, Synchro Return! If I control at least 5 Speed Counters, this can summon a Removed Synchro Monster to my field."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:46 pm

"Oh? Speed spells for a little dragon? Ha! That's not going to save you!" she shouts. She turns her runner, hitting against Jacks as she grins. "Just try and break me!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Jack's Duel Runner shook as he glared at Seiki. "From my hand, I'll summon the Tuner monster Trust Guardian!" A small winged creature appeared onto the field. (Atk:0 LV3) "And since I control a Synchro monster, I can special Summon Red Nova from my hand!" A small demon-like creature appeared on the opposite side of the Dragon. (LV1) "Now I can Double Tune Red Dragon Archfiend, Trust Guardian, and Red Nova to preform a Synchro Summoning!" His body started to glow with a burning crimson aura as his arm started to shine with his Signer Mark showing. "Now to unleash the power within my spirit! My Burning Soul! I Synchro Summon Red Nova Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

"Do you really think what you're doing is such a good idea? You pretty much used up your entire hand to call him out." Seiki says, waving her finger. "Let's see what else you can dish out on me."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:16 pm

"Red Nova Dragon is the power that can defeat you! And the proof is in its power. Normally its power is 3500, but it gained 500 attack for each Tuner monster in my graveyard. Currently I have 3, meaning my Red Nova has an attack strength of 5000! Red Nova Dragon, attack her defense monster that was just played! Burning Soul!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"Ha!" The facedown flipped, revealing a pink blob with a face. "You activated Marshmallon's ability! When it's flipped, you take 1000 damage. Not only that, he can't be destroyed in battle!
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Jack grunted as he lost 1000 of his life points. With nothing else so his hand that he could play at the moment he simply called out, "I end my turn..." With that, his Speed Counters fell to 1.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:59 pm

"My turn. Draw!" She draws a c adr, increasing her Speed counters to 5. "I activate Overboost as well! It increases my Speed counters by four...And now I activate another Speed Spell! Brain Control! I remove six of the counters to take control of yoru Nova Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:14 pm

"What, no!" Jack called out as he was helpless with his dragon being taken from him. He had no other monster to defend himself and nothing he could do to prevent what was going to happen. "No way!" Darren called out. "If Jack had kept Red Dragon Archfiend, he would've destroyed her defenses easy. She knew he wouldn't' use it, and now she's got his best card while he can't do anything about it. Even if Jack loses here, they'll get it back, but that doesn't really matter if she has more defenses like that."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Seiki grins as she takes a card from her graveyard. "I'm not finished yet! By removing a spell card from my graveyard, I can special summon Spell Striker!" a little cartoonish mage appears on the field. "Now, I sacrifice my facedown and Spell Striker to summon Dark Magician!" The two monsters were destroyed as a purple mage appears on the field.

Yuki's eyes widen before she hisses, slamming her fist on the table. "Shit! Is she trying to use her powers to completely destroy Jack or something!?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

"It's starting to seem that way..." Darren said as he looked on. "Jack's got Signer power, but we don't even know what Seiki's power IS, so there's no way to know if Jack can survive."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:10 am

"Battle phase begin! Dark Magician will be the first one to hit you!" The mage brings his staff back as a dark orb of energy started to form at the sphere before he launches it down at Jack, threatening to do 2500 life point damage.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:49 am

Jack yelled out as he was hit, losing 2500 of his life points and being left at only 500. When the smoke cleared, it was clear that his bike and he himself had taken actual damage from the blow.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:12 am

Shane raised an eyebrow to the devastation, but didn't offer up more than a slight annoyance. "It's a shame, but......this deal gives us an edge. It's better them than the kids. We can see how she works, know what to expect." He sighed "Damn shame, though."

Harley ignored Shane's comment, eyes fixed to the duel in the hopes that he could spot any weakness in Seiki's game. He would need to be the one to find them, it was what he did.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:13 am

"It's over. If you're lucky, you won't die, Altas." Seiki speeds up , turning her runner around and pointing down at Jack. "Red Nova Dragon...attack your master!" Against its will, the red dragon roars as it launches its 3500 attack at Jack Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?   WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WRGP First Round! Duel of Spirits?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next