Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEW New Domino City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 am

Darren blinked lightly and said, "That's the best we have right now, I guess. Let's see what there..."

Shuho gave a small sigh and said, "Talking about it anymore won't help. First thing's first... Who knows where they keep the Duel Runners? We can't do anything until we know that much..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 am

Seth simply turned to his runner, activating it as soon as he had arrived. "So then we ride. Hopefully he hasn't killed them all by the time we get there."

Harley gave a nod of agreement. "Took the words right out of my mouth. Can't take anything if we don't know where to take it from." He placed his hands into the pockets of his gray jacket, smacking his lips before speaking out. "They've probably impounded them all at security HQ......That won't be good." He thought about it again "Wait, actually, that would be stupid. They would be expecting us to go there.....SATELLITE!" he spoke in a tone that yelled "EUREKA!". "Think about it, hiding in plain sight! There's plenty of storage facilities left 'abandoned'. Perfect cover-up for a Runner impound lot."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 am

"Ta ta~ Hope you have fun with that mess of a friend." Shirei said with a grin, shooing the GX members away.

"But....there's a problem." Zeiya said, crossing her arms and tilting her head. "How can we know for sure its at Satellite...? And even if it is there, how will we get there? Last time we were only able to go with those gem thingies..."

OOC: yeah you do something about shane *shoos*
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Darren went to Shuho's Duel Runner, jumping on it as he looked out in the direction Shirei was pointing at. "No point sticking around. The kids have a way around right now, so We'll take the Runners."

"Actually..." Shuho said, as he remember his own training. He went into his pocket, pulling out a green gem. "I learned a bit about how to use these things. One person can transport others if they have gems on them, but getting back with the Duel Runners isn't gonna happen. Best we can do is get there..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

"Let's just hope Mr. McDouchebag agrees to help." Yuki said as she got on Shuho's Runner as well. "We'll just have to hope."

"Really...?" Zeiya tilts her head as she saw the gem. "Well...how will we get back with the runners then?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

"And I'm sure your friendly aliases will bring him to the cause, Yuki." Seth pulled back on the throttle sending his runner down the road toward the direction in which Shirei pointed. He hoped the scene wouldn't be too chaotic, but knowing their former ally, he knew it would be.

Harley looked at Zeiya with a slight hint of "You've got to be kidding me." He shrugged "I think we ride them. I mean I've never driven one myself but I'm sure I can pick it up as we go. How hard can it be?" He laughed again, but on the inside he was sweating bullets.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hold on, Yuki," Darren said as he revved the Duel Runner and raced off behind Seth.

"We're gonna have to figure something out when we get there," Shuho said as he started to hold the gem upwards. "Still no telling where its even gonna be. There's no bridge between Satellite and the City, so here goes nothin'." He closed his eyes as the gem started to glow brightly. As it did, the gems Zeiya and Harley still had started to glow as well.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Zeiya shoved Harley a bit, pointing at Shuho. "See? That's why I was wondering how we're suppose to get back! Satellite and Neo Domino aren't connected!" She said with her tongue sticking out. She paused and took out the gem as it started to glow. "Hey, are you sure it's a good idea doing this...?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

The traffic was all but gone since the new order of power was installed, allowing Seth, Darren, and Yuki to weave toward Shane's supposed location. As they turned the corner, Seth quickly dodged to the right, the body of another man zipping by him. "What the hell?" He looked back to the source of the projectile.

"YOU'RE MARKIN' WHO NOW?!?!" the whirl of steel whistled through the air as a monkey wrench hurled out of a garage door, smacking the helmet of a Sector Security Officer, literally denting it in and knocking the Officer unconscious. From the dark of the garage came a man in worn blue jeans and black skateboard-style shoes. "I think somewhere on these streets, and lookin' at a couple of you somewhere in life......." black knuckle-gloved hands punched knuckle to palm, a black overshirt falling open down to his thighs swaying, the collar popped up to the tip of his neck. A wolvish grin appeared under reflective aviator shades. "You boys made a wrong turn!" The remaining Officers creeped in, one lunging only to eat a boot to the face, flipping him back and being caught by his ankle. Shane spun with him a full 360 before slamming him into another gaurd. "You guys are pathetic! You stopped me from workin' for this?!" two more smaller wrenches were tossed his his pocket, knocking out the other two gaurds. The man slapped his hands together, dusting them off then adjusting his shirt. He looked over, now hearing the roar of engines, seeing the Academy Duelists. "Ah....shit."

"Hey, new guy remember?" Harley held his hands up in defense, simmering Zeiya down. "Didn't know about the bridge." He looked between his friends "There's gotta be another way back, though." He reached into his pocket, pulling from it the purple chaos gem, holding it with the rest "We'll just find it when we need it."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Darren held up one of his arms and waved at Shane, paying no mind to what he was just doing. "Yo, Shane! Long time no see! Dude. we gotta talk to ya. It's kinda important. You know, fate of the world and all."

"Like I said, We'll figure it out after the fact..." Shuho said as the gem flashed with a bright light, causing the three of them to disappear. Within the instant, the three appeared outside of a warehouse. The location was difficult to make out, but it seemed to be within Satellite. "Huh?" Shuho said as he looked around. "We should have came out inside... Wonder what happened..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

"Damn, what normal person uses wrenches to knock out officers?" Yuki said as she hopped off the runner, not realizing there was an invisible arrow pointing at her saying 'NOT NORMAL PERSON'.

"Dunno...Maybe something was trying to block it or something?" ZEiya said, tilting her head before shrugging it off. "Well, whatever! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 pm

"No! No-ho-ho-ho! I'm not goin' anywhere with you guys! It's like evil masterminds follow you where ever you go!" Shane waved his hands infont of him, shaking his head. Seth dismounted the runner, stepping forward "Shane, we need you. You have to come with us." "So I can get killed, AGAIN?!?! Yeah, sorry, I'd like to stay alive for a good year before I need to be revived again." He looked around at the ground, the gaurds all out around him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta clean this shit up."

"So, what, are we looking for a window or.....?" Harley followed behind, not really knowing his surroundings. All he knew is that it was dark, trashy, and looked dangerous. A perfect place to test the new abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Darren rushed up to Shane and said, "Hey, don't be that way... besides, don't ya get why these guys came for you in the first place? That Takuro creep is one of the heads of Sector Security, and they basically run the town. They're taking your designs and messin' em up just to get what they want, and they're totally after you dude! Why don't ya just help us take em down?"

Shuho looked around at the area, still curious as to what could block them from entering the building through the Chaos power. "This might be a trap after all... Still, we can't turn back now. Zeiya's the expert so we gotta follow her lead from here."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm

"Think about this: since when did you die while with US?!" Yuki stressed, walking closer to Shane with an irritated expression. "Besides, do you really think it's ok for them to be stealing your stuff?! I can't believe you were one of us! You're just a spineless bastard!"

"Leave ti to me!" Zeiya said, punching the air with her fist. She turned tot he two boys. "I'll just go scout around. You guys should stay out of sight. Even if we couldn't get inside due to whatever is blockign us, it doesn't mean its not guarded!" With that said, she circled around a corner to the side of the warehouse and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 am

"And you're a loud obnoxious bitch for no reason, and that's a sidewalk, and the sky is blue." Shane mocked Yuki, waving her off. "I don't care what they steal cuz I've seen it, and it ain't worth shit." He reached down, picking up one of his tossed wrenches, it bent heavily in the center. "And I never was one of you. I hate your fake ass sense of righteousness. You don't know what the word means." He shrugged, tossing it behind him. "What do you need me for anyway? Losin' faith in the new kids?"

"So her plan is for us to stand here?" Harley said, shaking his head "Yeah that's not going to happen." He looked around, trying to think of ways to get in easier. "Well she's the pro so whatever. Let's just duck out of open space and wait for a signal."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

"No, this IS about the kids," Darren said, still thinking there was a way to convince him. "We need someone who can fix up their Runners without us having to use the normal ways. Those ways are controlled by the bad guys right now and people are getting hurt because of it. If you can't do it, who can?"

Shuho saw a stack of boxes not far from the warehouse. He grabbed Harley by the shirt, knowing talking would bring about more attention and dashes for the boxes, ducking down next to them to remain hidden.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:50 am

A vein appeard on Yuki's forehead as she glared at Shane. "What the hell is with you?! If nothing isdone, then we're all fucked...including YOU!" she hissed. "Is this what you want?!"

Zeiya stopped at a corner and peeked past it to see a few security men guarding the back door. She stuck her tongue out before moving back. Noticing a window, she grabbed a box and stood on top of it to reach it. It was locked, which depressed her a little. She saw a few more windows and tried her luck. Soon, she fund a broken window with a seeable latch inside. However, she could hear footsteps approaching and quickly jumpd down before fleeing back near the entrance. Not knowing where the other two were, she ducked behind a few trashcans and waited for the officers to pass the entrance and turn another corner. When the coast was clear, she whistled lightly before waving her arms and disappearing past the same corner the window was on.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 am

Shane looked around at the gaurds on the ground, laughing once, then looking up to Yuki. "Yuki, I know somethin' you don't know. You may be fucked, I'm not." He then heard darren's question, responding with "Nobody. I'm the best at what I do. I'm the best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be." Shane answered straight-faced without any hint of joking, but he knew he wasn't.. He placed his hands on his sides, letting out a deep, regretful sigh. "God damn it.......alright, I'm in." He removed his shades, placing them on his collar and looking to the group with deep brown eyes "I want my payment, though."

"Wah!" Harley gave out a small yelp after the pulling, staggering and following behind Shuho, diving behind the boxes. When he heard Zeiya's whisper, he did the same to shuho, grabbing his collar and pulling him to the trashcans.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 am

Darren gave a small grin and said, "We can handle that much. Pay won't be an issue. The WRGP gives out a cash prize, so once we win, you can just have it all as pay."

Shuho covered his own mouth as he was about to yell out at Harley for pulling him. He glared lightly as he was taken to the trashcans and then released. "Not the most graceful entrance... you found a way in, right Zeiya?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 am

"Yeah...let's just hope those brats don't whine about that." Yuki said, rubbing the back of her head. "At any rate, we better hury. Since you knocked these bozos out, there's a good chance others will come."

"Over here, over here!" Zeiya calld out as she lead them to the broken window. She unlocks it through the broken glass and it swings open. "We gotta hurry, though! The guards should be back here in about a minute or two!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

"I ain't interested in money, you know that!" Shane laughed at the thought "but I'll take that as part of it. I'll think of what you owe me then, just know that you owe me." He walked into the garage, yelling out to the others "As for gettin' out of here......" an engine came to life as two red lights appeared as eyes from the darkness. Rocketing out, an exact copy of the Runner he rode as a Dark signer, only this time minus the otherworldly flames. "I think this'll do."

"Hurry, no problem!" Harley peeked through the door to make sure the cost was clear, then hauled it into the room.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Darren gave a whistle of surprise. As he looked at the new Duel Runner. He grinned lightly and said, "Always got somethin' new, huh Shane? You really are the best at what you do." He walked to Shuho's Duel Runner, jumping onto it and said, "I found an empty garage while I was training the kid. It's got room for a load of Runners. We can take it all there unless you've got a more comfy place."

Shuho rushed into the room and started to look around. Despite the outside being beaten up and run down, the inside looked like new and seemed to have rows upon rows of confiscated stuff. "Wow... Talk about the jackpot. So, how we gonna do this?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:43 pm

"As long as Security doesn't decide to be a pain in the ass for us..." Yuki hissed as she could faintly hear the sirens of their Runners. "We better step on it!"

"Ah.....I haven't really thought about that yet." Zeiya said, rubbing the back of her head and gave a half heartly laugh before sighing. "At least the inside isn't guarded....I think...."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:51 am

"Lead the way, then." Shane motioned to Darren. Hell, one garage was just as good as another. He listened to the sirens in the background "and maybe we can beat down a few more of these Sector Nobodies on the way? A boy can only dream."

"Oh man........" Harley looked around the interior with startled eyes, like a kid in a candy store.....if the candy could exceed sixty miles per hour and held dueling equipment. "I....I don't know which one to pick!
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:28 am

Darren revved the Duel runner once and called out to them, "It'll be a problem if they follow us, so we might HAVE to take em out along the way!" He grinned lightly to Shane as he knew that's what he had wanted from the start. "Soon as we lose em, we head out to the spot. Come on, Yuki, let's go!"

Shuho gave a small sigh as he turned to see a shadow in the distance. He palmed his forehead as he said, "I'll go with Harley. We might be able to narrow the search. Also, we kinda need to stay quiet. You should be able to find your runner okay, right Zeiya?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next