Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEW New Domino City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:45 pm

She stood up and turned her back to Shuho and the others. "I don't know who the hell you guys are..." she started. "But I'm gonna make this clear: I'm already everyone's enemy. I don't care what this asshole snake wants as well as that creeper, but let me make this clear." Seiki smirked. "As long as I'm out there killing people off, I don't give two shits about anything else." With that said, she started to walk out the room with the unconscious Takuro at hand.

Zeiya refused to look at Seiki, her head lowered to hide her expression. "Please....Shuho, let's go back..." she begged, tugging at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Shuho nodded lightly and said, "Yeah, we can go..." He turned and took a step before his head pulsed. He fell to one knee and started to pant lightly. With his hand to his chest, he picked himself back up and lightly thought to himself, ~It took more outta me then I thought... but at least now... I can fight Seiki without worrying about harming a confused friend. Seiki's not who she was before....~
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"Shuho!" Zeiya could tell he wasn't feeling all right and started to lead him to the exit of the room. "Come on, Harley! Help me! Shuho, don't pass out before we get back!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Harley stalled, rolling his eyes away. If Mr.Hero over here couldn't walk on his own, letting him crawl would be symbollic, but he needed help. Harley sighed, walking over and lifting Shuho up himself, pretty much taking all the weight from both of them. "Don't question, just let me get you out of here."

The trio had made it out, walking out of the front door and over the glass still scattered on the ground from the stone. "Well, well, well....." the voice of Shane. The new mechanic for the team stood there, hands in his pockets, a smirk on his face. He leaned against his runner as if he had been waiting this whole time. "Looks like I missed one hell of a shin-dig!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:03 am

Shuho gave a small grin as he looked to see his friends helping him out of the building. He then looked ahead to see Shane. His eyes closed lightly and he said, "Show's over already. Takuro went down, but I couldn't take him out. I made a miscalculation, and I paid for it."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 am

Zeiya glared at Shane as she saw him leaning against his runner. "Why don't you shut up and just help us?!" she snapped. "You creepy freaking zombie!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:16 pm

"D'awww, she's got an attitude." Shane pushed off the runner, striding over to the three. "You're not in the position to give orders, kiddo." He patted Shuho on the shoulder, then motioned to the runner "throw 'em on the thing, I'll drive him back." He stretched his face in confusion "Well looks like we got four people and one runner. Sorry to say I can't bring you two back." He chuckled "Have a nice walk!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Shuho gave a small grin and lightly said, "Kai's Runner works fine. That should handle the rest. Heh heh..." he closed his eyes lightly as he felt himself ready to pass out again on the Runner. "Think I... need some rest..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 pm

"Ah, Shuho! Don't pass out again!" Zeiya said as she felt his body ready to give out on him. She led him over to the runner and let go of him as soon as she knew that he wouldn't jsut crumble to the floor. Turning to Shane, she glared at him before sticking out her tongue and running over to Kai's Runner. "Hurry up Harley! Kai!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Harley nodded, making his way to the runner while showing concern for his injured friend. Shane mounted his ride, making sure Shuho wouldn't fall, then pulled back on the throttle, raging off into the streets at an unbelievable speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   The NEW New Domino City - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11