Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control (continued)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 am

As Divine gave a small glare at the new situation, Darren was running up to the area. He saw Seiki in an exhausted state, and another male not far from her. Even he knew what it had to mean. "Looks like I'm just in time!" he yelled out as he picked up a single card. "Time to do your stuff, buddy!" With that, the card started to shine and w muscular man in a white jumpsuit appeared, rushing at Divine and punching him in the back, causing him to fall over. It was Elemental Hero Neos, and Darren had summoned it in reality. "See, Mana? I had everything under control. Hey angry-girl! You alright?!" he called out to Seiki.

Shuho took the damage, knowing it was all he could do. As his life points fell by 800 he looked to Zeiya and said, "I see that losing your mind hasn't stopped you from being a good duelist, but I can activate my face down! Twilight Martyr! With a Light or Dark monster is destroyed, I can summon a monster of the opposite attribute and the same level. I'll call out my Shining Angel! (Atk: 1400)"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 am

Seiki stared at the fallen Divine before relaxing her body and turning around, hissing at the pain that coursed through her body. "You're late..." she said, glaring at Darren with her lazy glare. "Anyways...can one of you open the door? I'm pretty sure I'll just break down if I try to at this point..."

"Tch, I haven't lost my mind!" Zeiya argued. "I end my turn, but not before leveling up Armed DRagon up to lvl 7 since he destroyed a monster in battle!" The dragon grew even bigger and more menancing as its body was more covered in metal than it was of scales (ATK 2800)
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 am

Darren nodded once with a grin and said, "Leave it to me an' my Neos!" With that, he directed the large hero at the door, and he responded by charging at it and swinging a mighty punch at it, causing it to dent but not break. "This might take a minute..." Darren said lightly as he looked at her.

Shuho drew a card, wondering what he could do to turn the situation. He saw a familiar dragon within his hand and grinned lightly. "I'll discard a card in my hand to play One for One! Now I can summon a Level 1 monster from my deck. I think I'll pick Tuningware!" (Atk:100) "That give me two monsters, so I'll sacrifice em both and bring out..." As he spoke a card in his hand started to glow brightly. It was all but plain to see what card would be summoned with its dark bright glow.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:05 pm

A certain pigtailed boy stared at the map in his hands, a confused look painted across his pale features. There was no denying that he seemed lost, his blue eyes wide and rather swirly, taking a left when it clearly said right. He had no idea where the hell he was or where to go, but he blamed his luck and his lack of directional skills. His pigtail whipped behind him as he sighed and tossed the map away, lashing out with his hand to send it flying. Things had gone straight to hell with Seiki running on ahead, his hand forming into a fist before he punched the wall in frustration. Silence followed it for a few very brief seconds.

Then, he screamed.

"BLOODY HELL."

Yeah, not the best idea there Kai.

Now he was lost, AND he had a sore hand.

Good job.

-

(Short post is short, but I couldn't resist.)
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Seiki let out a tired 'huff', staggering from side to side before resting her body against the wall. "Damn...you're just as useful as that hunk of trash over there..." she muttered. "Just hurry up...I don't know how long I'll be awake at this rate."

Zeiya's eyes widen as the monster's form began to form. ~His ace monster!~ She thought, taking a step back. Shaking her head and ridding herself of its intimidating form, she glared back at Shuho. "I'm not afraid oft hat thing, especially if our monsters have the same attack points!" she shouted. "Just try to beat me!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"Just take a nap," Darren said in a confident tone that he could handle things. "I'll have this open and the 'damsel' saved by the time you wake up. Besides, you can't really greet her properly in this condition." As he spoke, Neos continually rammed his fist into the metal door, denting it more and more with each strike.

Shuho looked at the Armed Dragon in front of him, knowing Zeiya was right that his creature was the weaker of the two. He placed two cards on the field and said, "I'll set two cards and end my turn with that. I've got a feeling I don't gotta TRY very hard to win this battle."

As Kai stumbled through the Arcadia Movement, a dark skinned man in a gray business suit walked up to him. He had a dark pair of sunglasses and a wickedly confident grin to his face. "'Scuse me, sir. Might you be Kai Blackdragoon?" he said in a tone that could only be described as that of a smooth talking businessman. "I saw your battle in the Fortune Cup. You're a pretty good duelist, but it looks like you're not really the type for Duel Runners."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm

"Can't." Seiki said before sitting down against the wall. "I don't believe you'll be able to handle Divine if he were to wake up...If I fall asleep, the Spellbinding Circle will disappear and he could bring you a living hell.

"You're not going to win, I know that for sure!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I activate the magic card, Giant Trunade! This will return all magic and spell cards to their owners' hands!" a green, hurricane sort of wind started to sweep up the facedowns.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 pm

"Don't sweat that," Darren said as he pointed to the man on the ground. He'd hit his head on the same wall as Trudge and was out just as cold. "He looks like he's down for a while, and Neos can take anything he dishes out. Stop putting it all on you. We're here to help, so don't sweat the small stuff."

The dragon of Light and Darkness started to shine as the hurricane split apart and disappeared. "Light and Darkness Dragon can negate the effects of any card played while he's out, but he loses 500 Attack and Defense when he does." (Atk:2300)
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 pm

"Nothing you say will convince me, freak." Seiki said, crossing her arms and legs while trying not to cause her body any more pain. "I'm not sleeping. End of story."

"Now that's more like it!" Zeiya said before pointing at Shuho. "I activate my two facedowns: Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Spellbinding Circle! The mirror will negate the effects of any light creature and Spellbinding Circle will prevent your monster from attacking!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 pm

He sighed lightly and turned to Mana from there. "Mana, can you talk to her?" he said lightly. "I'm pretty sure she'd listen to you over me."

The Dragon repelled the Mirror with its ability, causing the prison to fade, but it could not also stop the Circle. It was trapped within and now weaker than ever. (Atk:1800) "Darn it... Guess its gonna be harder than I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm

"Huh?" Mana raised her head and blinked. The way that Seiki and Darren were talking was so fast and in a way she didn't understand that Mana was blocking it out." "W-What?"

"English...?" Seiki muttered under her breath before shrugging it off. "Don't bother. I can't understand a single drop of English, idiot."

"I activate the spell cards, Soul Exchange and Double Summon!" Zeiya said, activating yet anothe duo of cards. "The first will allow me to tribute your monster in place of mine for a Tribute summon while Double Summon will allow me to Normal summon one more time...Now I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode!" The card flashed, revealing a dragon whose body looked as if it was made out of sapphire (ATK 1900). "
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm

"Err, pretty much." Kai scratched his cheeks and shrugged. It was true that he wasn't much of a Turbo Duelist, he had yet to even have a duel upon the motorcycles beyond a few tests, but he wanted to give it a try sooner or later. Saying that, that didn't mean he was about to stop his personal way of dueling, finding great joy in the normal style of cards and more. "Who are ya' anyway?" That was certainly a smart question, especially for the pigtailed duelist of all people. He may of gotten lost in the large building thanks to his own stupidity and bad sense of direction, but that didn't mean he forgot he was in a place of his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 pm

The Soul Exchange was negated as the Double Summon card could not be. Shuho could only watch as his dragon lost more and more power. (Atk:1300) "My dragon can't handle any of those.." Shuho said out loud. "But wait, you're gonna summon a monster with those two sacrifices, aren't you? Too bad you already said Blue Eyes wasn't in your deck, or it might be able to help right now."

Darren sighed lightly, knowing that talking wouldn't change her mind in the least. He put all his power into busting through the door, which was already starting to waver. "Almost got it..." he said lightly.

The man grinned lightly and went into his pocket, taking out a card. It wasn't a Duel Monsters card, but a business card. "The name's Durbin, or at least that's all you need to know me by. I'm not with the Arcadia Movement. Just a business man in the way of Duel Monsters here on the job. Since I'm here though, I should tell ya that I can get you the Duel Runner you need, and I got a feeling the price is better than any shop."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 pm

"Whoever said I was going to tribute for two monsters?" Zeiya said, a grin on her face. "I sacrifice Luster Dragon to summon Prime Material Dragon in attack mode!" The sapphire dragon faded away only for a larger orange dragon to takes its place (ATK 2600). "Now...I'll use Prime Material Dragon to attack your Light and Darkness Dragon! Go!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

"Eh?" He took the card and gave a brief glance over, his blue eyes blinking. Kai shifted his gaze back to the strange man before shrugging, rather interested and confused. He couldn't really say he had seen this man before, but he wasn't about to turn down an offer that got him closer to a Duel Runner. "What are you talking 'bout..? What kind of price...?" The pigtailed boy was simple lad, so he failed to realize that talking about deals in the HQ of his enemy may of not been the smartest move. Either way, a hint of greed was in the heart of the dragon owner, greed that had always been there.

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Shuho immediately sprang into action, activating his two face down cards. "I play Skill Successor! However, Light and Darkness Dragon negates the effect, so I'll also play Power Wall! Power Wall lets me negate the damage by sending cards from my deck to the grave. I'll send 16 to stop the 1600 points of damage I would've taken." A large wall appeared before Shuho, behind his dragon as it was blasted by Prime Material. "Light and Darkness Dragon's other ability can activate right now. I can pick a monster in my graveyard and special summon it! I select the Felgrand Dragon!" With that, a large shining dragon appeared onto the field. (Atk:2800)

Note: I'm using an anime version of the effect which takes out stupid restrictions like how Hero Fusion monsters can be special summoned from the graveyard.

Durbin placed his hand on his shoulder lightly and said, "Well, you must know that in our system Duelists pay for things like cards and Duel Runner parts with DP instead of paper money. You musta got a lot of DP from your Fortune Cup duels, but even if you didn't... I'm a negotiator on pricing. Even if you can't pay in cash, you can pay for your gear with certain services.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm

"Hmph...you got away with that pretty easily." Zeiya said as she put a card in the Spell/Trap slot of her duel disk. "...But you'll end up destroying your deck before you win! I end with a facedown!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Shuho drew his card and looked at it. He had no hand other than the card he drew, so he hoped it was something helpful. "Looks like all I can do for now is attack your Armed Dragon. Felgrand Dragon, Soul Grand Blast!" The beast opened its mouth and sent out a surging strike directly at its for the armed Dragon Lv 7.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

"Gotcha'" Kai nodded and arched an eyebrow, pocketing the card before he crossed his arms, his pigtail flapping behind him in an unseen wind brought on by plot. His blue eyes gazed at the man before he sighed, his words echoing over his lips once more as he shrugged. "Services?" Still, why was he standing around here talking to this man when he had things that needed doing? Like trying to find out where the hell he was in this blasted building. Sometimes it really sucked to be him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:58 pm

"That's tight," the smooth talking man replied to his question. He turned his head as if looking around him, then turned back to Kai and lightly said, "I'm also what you'd call a... Talent Scout. See, there's lots of good duelists out there who can't quite pay. No reason they shouldn't have access to the same things as the pro's right? That's where I come in. In exchange for a few jobs that require top level duelists like yourself, we supply the things they need. Pretty fair exchange, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:13 pm

"Trap card activate!" Zeiya yelld out, throwing her arm out as her facedown opend up. "Magic Cylinder! It negates your attack and deals damage to you equal to your monster's attack!" A giant, decorative cylinder appeared in front of Armed Dragon, absorbing Felgrand Dragon's attack. At the same time, a second cylinder next to it fired off the attack the first one absorbed at Shuho.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Those words made the pigtailed boy slightly intrigued, his eyes filling with curiosity as he hummed to himself after a few moments. It made sense, yet it was also rather tempting. Dueling had never been a job to him, but it sounded like doing a few tasks for this guy could help in out in the future, especially if it got him a Duel Runner and a number of other things. "Sounds good." He finally spoke up, nodding after letting his arms drop down by his sides. The whisper of gaining something of personal value was able to silence his need for finding his friend, if only because of the fact he was lost anyway. "...I guess you're not here to just tell me that though. Waddya' need?"

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm

As the blast threatened to end the match for Shuho, he quickly took a card from his graveyard and showed it to Zeiya. "I activate the effect of Damage Eater. I can remove it from my graveyard to turn the damage into a Life Point increase. Felgrand Dragon's Atk raises by the level of one monster in my graveyard times 200, so with the soul of Light and Darkness Dragon, it has a strength of 4400." A skinny big mouth creature appeared and engulfed the entire blast as Shuho's Life Points rose to 8400. "See Zeiya? You can't beat me like this. I set the last card in my hand face down in defense mode and end my turn."

"Here's the thing..." Durbin said as he looked around the area again. "I need to get into the Research Lab of this place, but I can't quite seem to find it..." He handed the duelist a blank Duel Monsters card and a data disk. "I need someone with a duel disk to read the map. As you can see, I myself don't have one. That should tell you where everything around here is. Once you reach the main Lab, put that disk into the first computer you see. It'll work from there, so you just take it out when you're done. When its all over, I'll find you."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Zeiya stayed silent as she drew her card. "...I end my turn with a face down." she said, placing a face down card in the Spell/Trap zone. "I already told you: I'm not going to believe anything you say!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Kai gave a nod and took the items, glancing at the card with flashing eyes after putting the disk in his pocket. It looked simple enough. He inserted the card and instantly got a response. "Got it." With that he span on his foot and ran in the direction the map wanted him to go, his footsteps echoing through the halls as he flipped a strand of hair out of his features. It seemed that he had an objective that didn't leave him stranded, he just hoped that this was worth it. Still, this guy wanted whatever these kidnappers had for his own, so it screwed over the group either way. He wondered for a moment if there was a way to screw up that computer after getting the data. He had been wanting revenge after being jumped by those two assholes awhile back, so making chaos would certainly please him.

Stupid robe-wearing tossers.

"Finally."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control (continued)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: