Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control (continued)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Arcadia Control (continued) Empty
PostSubject: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 am

OOC: This is a continuation of Arcadia Control from the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds forum, with a few differences due to the absence of rpers. For a refresher, I suggest GO TO THE ORIGINAL FORUM AND READ IT, LAZY! :V that is all

IC:

"Divine..." Zeiya said as she walked alongside the red haired man. She looked over her shoulder, staring as the room behind her was growing smaller and smaller as they walked further and further away. She could see a group of people walking off with Darren Mujo, one of the members of the liberation group Team Satisfaction.

"Was it really necessary to go this far?" She turned back to Divine. "I mean...he wasn't a bad person. He didn't seem like a bad person, either..." Zeiya groaned as her head and chest grew in pain the more she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 am

As Darren was being all but carried off. He couldn't help but give a small grin. They had taken his deck and sent him off into one of the holding cells, but this was just a part of the fun for him, and Shuho was still within the building. He knew this was far from over.

Divine turned to Zeiya as she looked up to him. He placed his hand on her back with a concerned look, it was false, but no one had a way of knowing that fact. "Just look at your condition," he said to her as he supported her as best as he could to keep her from falling. "That man wanted to cause you harm, so of course I would make sure he could not do it again later. Come now, you should rest after such a battle."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 am

".........Ok......" Zeiya replied with a confused and uneasy feeling. Everything that came out of Divine's mouth she would believe, but there was always this nagging voice in the back of her head something was out of place.

"Umm....when will I get my Blue Eyes back, Divine?" She asked, ignoring the pain slowly convulsing through her. "I think...I'm feeling uneasy about all of this because I don't have it close to me..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Shit, we need to find Zeiya! Now!" Seiki hissed as she kicked the front door, which refused to open. She and Trudge had to deal with Divine's lackeys, giving Darren and Shuho the chance to go inside. The duel came to an abrupt end when they suddenly stopped moving, but the door closed and locked up on them in the mist of the duel. "Sludge, mind helping for once??"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:12 am

Divine turned quickly, trying to hide his face from her. He knew Blue Eyes would allow her to break his control, and he couldn't afford that. Not yet, at least. He turned back to her with his composure returned and said to her, "You'll receive it again as soon as your condition improves, my dear," he said in a light, calming tone, hoping the subject could end with that. "All the more reason to rest up now, correct?"

Meanwhile, Shuho was moving through the halls of the building, looking, searching for his friend. His head pulsed lightly, as if telling him to go a particular direction. He followed his instincts and moved. "I'll save you, Zeiya," Shuho said to himself. "You can't fall in with this crowd when you and I still have a score to settle. Besides that... you've become a friend, and Darren always taught me to fight your hardest for your friends."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 am

"Fine..." she pout, spinning her head away from Divine and puffing her cheeks. Her childish action died away as a solemn expression was left in her face. ~What's going on...?~ Zeiya thought as she walked. ~Nothing makes sense....who am I suppose to believe?~
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 am

The front doors of the Arcadia Movement opened as a large, tan man entered the building. It was Officer Trudge, assisting in the "rescue mission" that Shuho, Seiki, and the others were now a part of. He looked back to Seiki and called out, "Looks like the inside isn't guarded. At least from here."

Inside the cell, Darren moved his hand into his pocket, digging for a moment. He pulled out a small stack of cards. With a small smile, he said, "Guess I shouldn't have taken on Zeiya with only half my deck. I'll have to use my heavy hitters to help Shuho out." He then banged the door, hoping someone would respond. The most likely case was that he'd have to duel whoever it was, but there was a chance it could be a friend.

Shuho moved from hall to hall, stopping at the research chamber that Zeiya was originally in. He looked around in wonder of what had happened there, unaware that it was the area that Zeiya herself was heading to at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Seiki just stared at Trudge as he opened the door with ease: a door that refused to open when she attempted to do everything in her arsonal. "....I'm not going to question it..." she muttered as she walked inside.

"H-Hello?" someone responded with Darren's banging. Instead of the familiar Japanese language, the response was in the foreign language of English. "Is...Is someone here?"

OOC: yeah, idk what to post for Zeiya X_X
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Trudge crossed his arm and said, "It just goes to show that a little bit of manpower goes a long way." He looked around again with an eerie feeling creeping through his back. He turned back to Seiki and said, "Isn't it strange that almost no one's around here? I mean, this is the front entrance. Should be one of the more guarded areas."

Darren blinked as he attempted to understand what the person was saying. He did know enough English to get the general jist of what the person said. "Hey, you out there..." Darren said, trying to speak something that could only be called a broken English/Japanese hybrid language. "I'm gettin' thirsty in here. Mind letting me out for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm

~What man power...?~ She thought, rolling her eyes as she walked past Trudge. "That asshole's got something up his sleeve..." Seiki said out loud as she cross her arms. "We need to find Zeiya and FAST!"

After a few seconds, a figure was seen hiding behind a corner. It was a girl. She had short, dark blue hair with gray eyes. She went over to the door of the cell that Darren was in and looked at him with a nervous expression.

"Uhh...ummm..."

She glanced from the lock then to Darren multiple times as if she was trying to think of something to say and figure out how to get him out. "What do I do...?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 pm

"Okay, okay!" Trudge said, startled by her sudden yell. "We need to find her, but how do we even start looking? I don't know where anything is around here." Despite being a well known member of Sector Security, Trudge was never good at navigating places he knew nothing about. He looked around, seeing every hall as looking the same as those before it and wondered if there was any way to tell a difference at all.

Darren gave a small sigh, but it then turned into a smile of relief that it wasn't a guard. He pointed over to the side of the door and called out, "Okay, ya see a lock somewhere over there? It should be some kinda electronic lock. If you don't have a code, try smashin' it up. That should help."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

"We'll start with the research room." Seiki said, crossing her arms as she looked around. "There's a reason they took Zeiya...we might be able to find out and hopefully find her as well. This way." she started to walk.

The girl blinked as Darren spoke to her, understanding nothing of what he said other than him pointing to the small electronic lock on the door to the left. She pondered for a second before inputting the numbers she remembered seeing a guard writing down. A "beep" was heard before the satisfying sound of the lock being unlocked sounded out, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Trudge gave a nod before he saw her start to move. He followed her, blinking lightly at how well she knew the area. "Have you been here before?" he asked, seeing she knew more than anyone visiting an area for the first time.

Darren heard the door unlock, swinging it open lightly. He looked at the girl and said, "Nice goin'! You didn't even need to smash it up." He looked around for a moment, then said, "Looks like Operation: Hero is back on track, but I gotta get my deck first." He started to walk forward for a moment, then asked," By the way, what's your name? You don't seem like an Arcadia creep so you've gotta be a good guy."

In a laboratory near the Research Lab, Divine had the Blue Eyes White Dragon card in a terminal, analyzing the data within it. His eyes widened slightly at the screen in front of him as it seemed he had discovered something. "That's it... The Origin of the Spirit Cards is right within my grasp. I need Zeiya for the rest, though. She should be in the lab next door." He turned and walked out of the room in search for Zeiya.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 pm

"...You could say that..." Seiki muttered before walking up to a door. "This should be it...I'd find it hard to believe there wouldn't be a guard here at the least." She turns to Trudge and moves out of the way. "So? Why don't you show me this 'manpower' of yours?"

"H-Huh?!" The girl seemed a little frighten as Darren talked to her in Japanese, having no idea what he was saying. "W-What?"

Zeiya sat up on the bed that was in the Research Lab, staring at her feet as they moved up and down. ~...I have a bad feeling...~ She thought as she looked up at the door.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Trudge cracked his knuckles in his hands as he was prepared to ram the door. Just as he was, a ball of fire slammed to the ground at his feet and sent him flying the other way. It came from Divine, glaring at Seiki before his face changed to a light smile. "I see... so you've returned. What is it that brings you back here after so long?"

Darren blinked lightly in confusion. He took the girl's hand and said, "Don't worry about it, just come with me! We'll get my deck back, then we'll save the girl!" He started to walk, holding her hand as he searched for what could be his deck.

In the room, Shuho walked out of the shadows and looked at Zeiya. He blinked for a moment, then called out, "Hey, Zeiya! Why're you laying down like that when no one's watching you? You could just walk out the door, right? Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Seiki's eyes widen with pure malice and anger as she glared at Divine. "Fuck off, you gay bastard." she hissed as she took a step forward. "You kidnapped Zeiya! Give her back right now or else!"

"Eh?" The girl said as she walked alongside Darren. "U-um...N-Name...Mana..." She managed to say in some rather broken Japanese.

Zeiya's eyes widen as she looked up. "S-Shuho!" she exclaimed. "Why would I just walk up and leave? Divine's here to help me..." Her confident self crumbled as she stared at the floor. "...Right?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Divine couldn't help but grin at her feeble attempts to be intimidating. He lifted his arm lightly, revealing a duel disk as well as a spell card that was in one of the slots, and said, "You should know that I can't do that. She is here of her own free will, and I'm afraid I can't allow you to see her right now."

Darren nodded lightly as he turned back to the girl and said, "Okay Mana. My name's Darren." He tried to remember to speak as much English as possible, but it was a little easier said than done. Half his words came out as a mix of English and Japanese.

Shuho crossed his arms as he looked at her. It was like he couldn't even see Zeiya anymore, at least as he remembered her. "You call this help?" Shuho said, pointing at her to exclaim how she was now. "Look at yourself. You're a mess, and its all that guys fault. Look, I'm the one between him and me that actually wants to help, so let's just get outta here."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 pm

"Free will, my ass!" Seiki shouted. "We know you kidnapped her! Someone saw your lackeys take her away while she was out!" She took a card out of her pocket. "Cyber Dragon!" A mechanical dragon shot out from the card and headed straight to Divine.

"Darren...OK." Mana said with a small nod. "Umm...cards...that room?" she tried to say as she pointed to a nearby room.

Zeiya looked down before shaking her head. "I don't know...I don't know!" she said. Tears streamed down her face. "I don't know who to believe...Even if I were to believe you, Divine took my Blue eyes...I don't....I don't know what to do..." She froze as her body convulsed in pain. Holding her head, Zeiya let out a painful cry, staggering off the bed. "M-My head...!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:34 am

Divine grinned lightly and placed a single card on his duel disk. "Mind Protector..." he said in a calm, intimidated tone. As he did, a large headed creature made of bronze metal appeared and grabbed the metal dragon with its large hands, deflecting it completely and bringing it to the ground. "You should know by now that you can't defeat me this way. You aren't even a duelist anymore, are you? I've all but discovered the Origin of the Duel Spirit Cards all thanks to your friend. You won't be stopping me..." As he spoke, he heard the cries of Zeiya in the room not far from them. He closed his eyes lightly as he took out another card, Brain Control, and placed it to his head.

Darren turned to where she was pointing. He smiled lightly and gave a thumbs up to her, saying, "Cool, good eye Mana!" He turned to the room and looked inside, soon seeing his missing cards. "There we go. Just need a sec to do a little fine tuning and we'll be good to go."

Inside the lab, as Zeiya held her head in pain, Divine's voice was in her head, trying to control her. "Listen to no one but me, Zeiya," Divine said to her in her mind. "Everyone else wants to harm you. Destroy them. Destroy anyone who would want to do you harm."

Shuho rushed to Zeiya's side, calling out, "Zeiya! What happened? Come on... the sooner we get you outta here, the sooner we can get to a doctor." He moved his hand out to grab hers when a sensation hit his head immediately, as if saying something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 am

Seiki's eyes grew wider and angrier now that she's seen the card that was most likely the cause of Zeiya's 'free will'. "FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" She shouted as she threw out more cards, summoning an army of monsters. Neo the Magic Swordsman...Night End's Sorcerer...Mist Valley Baby Roc...the monsters seemed endless as they all charged towards Divine.

"Trudge! Get that door opened NOW!" she shouted to the fallen Security. "I don't think I can keep protecting you like this!"

Mana's face turned a bit red out of embarrassment as she looked down. "N-No problem..." she said in a rather sad Japanese accent. Her flustered moment ended rather quickly as she tugged at Darren's vest, getting an uneasy feeling something will happen.

Zeiya's cries got louder as Divine's voice echoed in her head as well as the card Brain Control trying to control her again, making her head hurt more and more ~I...I don't know....I don't know!!!~ She shouted in her head. ~I can't....I can't believe in anyone...~

She saw Shuho's hand inching towards her and quickly smacked it, backing away from him. "No!" she said, glaring at him. The girl in front of Shuho was no longer Zeiya...mentally, at the very least. "I don't believe you! You're not here to help me at all!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 am

Divine's eyes opened with the satisfaction of a job well done as he knew Zeiya would handle anything in her way as of now. The problem from here was Seiki and her seemingly endless battalion of monsters. Even Mind Protector could not handle such numbers alone, so Divine drew another card and placed it onto the field. "Krebons," he called out as a skinny purple creature appeared and erected a mental barrier that bounced away the Mist Valley bird. "I'm moments away from one of the ultimate powers of Duel Monsters and you think this kind of display will stop me? What Zeiya does now is of her own will. Her power will destroy whoever is on the other side of this door, and when that happens, she'll have nowhere to go by into my arms." As all this happened, Trudge was still on the ground. The blast from before had caused him to hit his head hard on a nearby wall, knocking him out cold.

Darren looked at her as she tugged his shirt, realizing she wanted something. He had finished with his deck already and said lightly to her, "What's up? Everything alright?"

Shuho jumped back from her exclamation and gave a small glare. He moved his hand up and towards his duel disk, already aware of what might be happening. "All this stuff was meant to mess with your head," Shuho said, having enough time before she had entered the room to examine the machines. "I don't know what Divine did to you, but there's only one way I can think to stop it. If you don't believe my words, I'll show you how I feel with my cards!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 am

"Grrr..." Seiki took a step back as Divine summoned another monster that limited her attacks. "Raigeki!" She cried out, destroying all of the monsters. Without a second to spare, she rushed into the cloud of dust that was created from the blue lightning, drawing back her fist as she went to punch Divine.

Mana moved herself so that she was behind Darren...as if she was hiding from something. The sound of Seiki's Raigeki could be faintly heard, causing her to shake in fear. "Bad...thing..." she said in poorly pronounced Japanese.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Zeiya said, holding her head and trying to block out Shuho's words. "I'll show you that I'm not being tricked!" She grabbed her duel disk that was behind her and activating it, drawing out six cards. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two facedowns!" The three facedown cards flashed and appeared on the field in front of her. "Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:27 am

Divine moved his arm again, grinning as he held a magic card in his hand, Hinotama. Within the time it took her to reach him, he placed it on his duel disk, causing a large ball of fire to shoot out at Seiki from a point blank range. He started to pant as sweat was coming from his head. He was using a lot of stamina to call card after card into reality with his psychic power. "Not bad..." he said in between pants. "However... you can't... stop me like this..."

Darren heard the sound as well, grabbing onto Mana's hand as he started to walk towards the area it came from. "Let's find out where it came from and do what we can," Darren said with a small smile. "Don't worry, I'll keep ya safe no matter what it is." His speech was still in broken English mixed with Japanese, but they seemed to be able to communicate at least a little bit.

Shuho drew his cards as well, knowing how Zeiya was as a duelist. He took one of the cards and called out, "I summon Pitch Dark Werewolf in attack mode! (Atk:1600) I think you remember this... When it attacks, you can't play traps. Attack her face down with Pitch Black Sword Slash!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 am

"Argh!" Seiki cried out as the fireball hit her, sending her flying backwards to her original position. She managed to sit up, wincing in pain. "I'm...not done yet!" she managed to say as she threw a card towards Divine. It slipped under his shoes before suddenly a giant circle of some sorts appeared under him. "T-There...That'll stop your damn monsters..." Seiki said as she tried to get up, using the wall to her right to support herself. Her body convulsed before she fell back down, panting.

~No good...I used too many cards...~ she mentally hissed as she glared at Divine. ~I have...to stay consious...or else...~

Mana could just barely understand him, but it was obvious he was going towards the source of the sound. "..." She didn't answer...or rather...she didn't know how to answer in a way he would understand.

"I haven't forgotten, but you seem to have forgotten about this!" Zeiya cried out as her monster flipped up, revealing a Masked Dragon briefly, before being destroyed. "Now I special summon Armed Dragon LV 3 in defense mode due to Masked Dragon's special ability!" A young orange dragon appeared on the field, raising its arms in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:49 am

Divine did what he could to move on his own. It seemed the field was meant to stop monsters, but not Divine himself. It was probably because that would take too much stamina, or maybe even an oversight, but he knew that if Seiki fell, he could use his Psychic Synchro monsters to heal himself. It would take a lot of what he had left, but he was prepared to play one final card. He held up the Raigeki card, showing it to Seiki as a sign that it was meant to end her life.

(Darren won't be in this post for a reason to appear in the next post.)

Shuho snapped his finger in disappointment and set a card face down in his spell/trap zone. "I'll set this down and end it there. Your move from there, Zeiya." He wasn't prepared to give up, but he knew Zeiya was a powerful opponent. She'd given him his first lost even before she held the Blue Eyes White Dragon card. He had an idea what would help, though.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:59 am

Seiki took a deep, shaky breath, making another attempt to stand up. She knows that she'll pass out sooner or later...either she take the hit or use another card to protect her, but i result of exhausting the rest of the little energy she had left.

Suddenly, the room behind Divine echoed an explosion. Three little squirrels ran out of the smoking room and up to Seiki, one of them climbing up her body and over her shoulder before dropping a card in her left hand. She took a glance at it before smirking and standing up as straight as possible, doing her best to ignore all the pain in her body.

"Looks like it paid off..." she managed to say as she showed Divine the card. It was Blue Eyes White Dragon. "Even if you hit me with that Raigeki, it'll destroy these Nimble Momonga. That will at least give me the energy to summon this little guy, and with his master right behind this door, his form wouldn't disappear if I were to die or pass out." Seiki let out a faint, tired smirk. "So...what will you do? It seems we're at a stalemate."

"Draw!" Zeiya said as she drew her next card. "I level up Armed Dragon to LV 5 due to its effect!" The young dragon grew more red and into a spikier dragon (ATK 2400). "I summon another monster in defense mode...and I'll attack your monster! Go Armed Dragon LV 5!!!" The giant dragon let out a roar, raising its arms before throwing them down onto Shuho's monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control (continued)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: