Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Trainer Corner

Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum Pokeba10

-

Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum Pirate10
Name: Archie Lowell
Pokemon (Six):
Pokemon (Owned):
Gym Badges:

Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum 97ac7e10
Name: Skye
Pokemon (Six): Audino,
Pokemon (Owned):
Gym Badges:

-

Name: Axel
Pokemon (Six): Shinx,
Pokemon (Owned):
Gym Badges:

-

Name: Reikuzo
Pokemon (Six):
Pokemon (Owned):
Gym Badges:

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 pm

"I'm not late, am I?" grinned a blue-eyed boy staring at the three red and white orbs on the desk. He had been the last one to arrive at the lab, meaning he was to choose last among the three receiving their first Pokemon. The teenager stood at a rather average height, tipping off at 5'8 with an odd orange fedora hat that tipped at the edges of his starling blue eyes, his pale features and odd accent tipping many off that he was definitely not a native. His blonde hair was hooked up into a ponytail and was hooked over his shoulder, trailing down his back in a slight braid at the bottom, which oddly nearly reached down to the very end of his back. His torso was covered in a simple white shirt, a orange and black striped jacket hanging over it, fingerless white gloves decking the twitchy hands that were itching to grab one of Pokeballs.

This was Archie Lowell.

People just liked to call him 'Arch.

Professor Juniper seemed amused with the boy, nodding slightly as she spoke with a cheery smile. "Now, now, shouldn't you three introduce yourselves? Especially you, Archie, since you and your family only moved here recently." Safe to say, the boy blushed and scratched his cheek with a slight blush growing across his pale skin. What could he say to that? He gave a nervous laugh and shrugged, taking a lot at the two fresh trainers standing near him. It was easy to see he was kinda shy, blinking lightly at the two before grinning. "Err...hiya?"

A certain Professor just giggled,
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:54 am

"Hiya!" One of the others replied, smiling and slightly holding back a giggle. "My name is Skye, it's nice to meet you."

The second arrival was a pale girl, her skin almost looking like it had never seen sunlight before. Her hair was a blonde that almost looked white and reached well down her back, and her eyes were blue, very much like her namesake. The girl wore a dark blue t-shirt with a smiling sun, above it the word 'LIMIT' was there in simple, bold white text. Her pants were a dark brown, and she was short for a girl of 16 years.

"And this is Mary." She continued, gesturing to an Audino beside her. She waved.

"I live in Village Bridge, though I used to live in Accumula Town." She went on. "I've been here quite a few times, mostly when I was younger. It's nice to see this place hasn't changed much..." She seemed to space out for a second before shaking her head. "Oops, sorry. Anyway, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:13 am

"I'm Reikuzo." Said the remaining white haired boy as he stood up. "It's nice to meet you Archie and Skye."

Unlike Archie's hair, Reikuzo's white ponytail was very low (and surprisingly thin for the god amount of hair he has) as well as going down to his waist. He seems like the more darker skinned of the three, though not by much. Like the other two, however, his eyes were very blue, like a sapphire blue or something. That does not reflect on his clothing, which the color scheme was focused on red. He wore a blazing red shirt with a small red and white jacket (with short sleeves) paired with black pants with a fire design from the bottom rising up to his knees. He wore a black glove with red text saying "TRUTH" on the back on his left hand. His height rivals Archie, although he is more of a 6' than a 5'8.

"I've lived in Accumula Town for about 10 years with my little brother." Reikuzo said. "We use to live in Icirrus City, though."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Light from the outside world flooded in as the entrance door shot open, slamming against the wall. Silence never stood a chance as deep breaths followed suit, the shadowed figure leaning down, using one hand against his knee as support, the other hanging on the door. He took five more breaths, each one more drawn out than the last as he tried to speak, using momentum from them to stand up, closing the door behind him and allowing eyes to register his appearance.

"Sorry.....I'm....late."

Though the young man still fought for his breath, he seemed to have collected his composure. Dark brown hair stream out the back of a black bandana in a jagged end down to half-way through his neck, two equally dark brown eyes peering out from just underneath it. Shoulders and chest pulsed under a white shirt, an image of a raging storm cloud covering half of it, just under a black vest with a gleaming white zipper, a hood hanging from the back of it. A silver wallet chain jingled and chimed against blue jeans, black boots clapping against the floor as he drew closer. One final breath and he was set.

"Axel Mason, they told me to meet a Professor Juniper here."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 pm

"Nice to meet ya'!" grinned Archie as he glanced at the two, hands falling to his sides. "I'm from Orre. Bit of a distance but it's a pretty nice change from deserts and the lack of wild Pokemon." Oddly enough, the boy seemed very interested in Audino, never having witnessed such a creature before. It was easy to see that the teenager hadn't seen many Pokemon, let alone those from this region. He finally snapped out of his fan-boy staring and then turned to the professor, watching she gestured to the three Pokeballs on the desk at the front.

Professor Juniper calmly smiled at the arriving boy, her voice echoing over them all as she spoke, moving a strand of hair away from her glowing features. "Indeed. I know you got yourself your own companion recently, Axel. I think it would be a treat for you to join them with setting off from town."

She turned and looked at Reikuzo,

"Would you like to choose first? You did arrive before everyone else after all..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm

"I guess that's only fair..." Reikuzo chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "All right, I will."

The white haired boy walked up and stood in front of the three pokeballs on the desk. His gaze glanced from one pokeball to the next and continued to shift between the three before he released the breath he was unconsciously holding it. His left hand hovered over and grasped the leftmost pokeball on the table.

"Ah!" He suddenly said as the pokeball slipped through his gloved fingers. It hit the floor with a 'click' and the ball opened up, releasing a red stream of light. Reikuzo backed up as the light started to manifest into the shape of something before fading away, revealing a green, snake-like pokemon in front of him. The small pokemon opened its eyes and looked around in the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Tsuta?" It said in confusion. Soon, its eyes rested on the four teens, who were pretty much towering over the poor thing like giant pokemon-eating monsters. As quick as nimble as it could, it dashed between Professor Juniper's feet and hid behind her before peeking out from her right leg, looking at them curiously.

Reikuzo blinked before he sheepishly chuckled to himself, sweat dropping as he saw the little pokemon hiding from them.

"I...don't think he likes me, professor..." He said as it once again hid behind the woman's feet.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"If we're going in order, then it's my turn next, right?" Skye said as she walked towards the desk with two remaining pokeballs on it. The girl looked over the two before shrugging and grabbing one of them. She threw the pokeball into the air. "Come out, come out, whatever you are!"

It opened when it hit the ground, the red beam forming into the shape of a Pokemon. "Tepig?" Said the Tepig, confused just as the one before it, looking for the one that had released it.

Skye stared at it before picking it up and spinning it around a few times. "So cuuuuuuute!" She squealed before she stopped and cuddled it. The Fire Pig looked a bit confused (and dizzy) but happy, and snuggled up to his new trainer.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Axel looked on at the new trainers picking up their brand new partners, a sort of grin coming to his face as they were welcomed into the party. He had never seen these types before, they were amazing! They didn't have any types like these in Sinnoh.

"Whoa........."

He spoke under his breath, taking from his pocket a Pokeball of his own.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

"My turn then, I guess. I choose you, Pokemon!" cheekily grinned Archie as he took hold of the last Pokeball before spinning the small orb on his finger, pressing the middle button to expand it to full size before he lobbed it to the end of the lab with a swish of his hand. The red and white ball flew through the air and let loose a haze of light, revealing a small figure bouncing around. Two bright eyes stared up at him as the creature waddled over, smiling brightly and giving a brief salute, tapping it's two feet in a little dance. It was an Oshawott. The blonde boy looked rather happy with the choice, bending down to high-five the small creature as it let off a small burst of water in the air.

"Sweet, Water-Type eh?"

Professor Juniper gave a small giggle at the over-dramatic release of his Pokemon, bending down to pat the Snivy on the head before giving a gesture to it's trainer. "Here, come pick it up. Most Pokemon take some time getting used to their trainers depending on the type." She suddenly jumped up with wide eyes, as if suddenly remembering something. "Oh!" She span on her foot and took something off one of her many, many appliances, handing them to the four. It was a Pokédex, a few Pokeballs, and a map. They each received one of the tools, which would help them in the future. "Now it looks like you have everything you for your adventure..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Reikuzo knelt down and picked up the small Snivy. It merely blinked at him with widen eyes of curiousity as he smiled. "Hello." He said. The Snivy tilted its head before freeing itself from its grasp and wrapping itself around Reikuzo's neck. The boy chuckled at this strange thing, but didn't want to question it.

He accepted the items that Professor Juniper gave him, putting the pokeballs in the pockets of his jacket and looking at the PokeDex in his left hand before putting that into the pocket of his pants.

"It looks like we do have everything." Reikuzo said as he turned the professor, bowing to her but not too sudden or low so that the little pokemon wouldn't fall off his neck. "Thank you very much, Professor."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Skye smiled and nodded to Professor Juniper, putting the items given to her into her pockets. The girl made a mental note to buy a bag and maybe a jacket when she reached Accumula. "Thank you ma'am." She told the woman.

With that, Skye turned her attention back to the Tepig. She placed the Pokemon on the ground, crouching down so that she could look at him better. "My name is Skye, and I'm going to be your trainer from now on." She paused, thinking, before asking. "May I call you Wilbur?"

Her new friend nodded enthusiastically and his trainer couldn't help but smile. She turned her head and motioned for her Audino to come closer. "Mary, come meet our new friend! Wilbur, this is Mary, and Mary, this is Wilbur."

The Audino came over and smiled at the new friend, while Wilbur bobbed his head in greeting. Skye couldn't keep the happy grin off her face. This adventure was going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:26 am

Axel took the PokeDex and PokeBalls from the Professor, thanking her with a nod of his head and an enthusiastic "Thank ya!". After shoving the Dex in his pocket in a very disorganized manner, he latched the empty PokeBalls on his belt.

"Well, guess if everyone's going to have their partners out, I should too!"

He tossed the pokeball he held in the other hand three times, the last time tossing it up high.

"Come on out, Corona!"

The ball opened to the world, a stream of bright red light escaping and touching down on the floor, a figure materializing in it's aura. The light died away, the ball returning to the hand of Axel as his partner "Corona", a Shinx appear, letting out a yawn and a procrlamation of it's name.

"Hey there, dude!"

"Shinx!"

Corona leaped into the arms of Axel, pawing against his chest on the leath jacket, smart thinking from the trainer who had felt the surge of his paws first hand.

"Looks like we have some friends for the trip!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 pm

"Well..."

Archie grinned and span the Pokeball on the tip of his finger before grasping it, holding the device out to the Water-Type creature before a red light sucked it back up into the ball with a sliding sound. In a flash he pressed the button on the ball and it shrank, becoming nothing more than the size of a marble as he slipped it into a pocket within his orange jacket. Maybe it was odd that he didn't name the Oshawott, maybe it was odd that he didn't want to stick around, but something in him called out for him to get out there and do what Orre trainers did best. He gave a tip of his hat to those in the lab before dashing towards the door with the gear, a cheeky grin on his lips,

"See you at the first Gym. Smell' ya later!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum   Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Black, White, Gray and Platinum
Page 1 of 1