Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of it All

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Beginning of it All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Asari merely turns away. "Well, it's not my fault your Navi's too weak and stupid to dodge out of her way." She said. "Besides, if things are made too easy for you, there's no fun in it! Lyre, Aqua Sword and Aqua Tower coming your way!"

"Roger!" Within seconds, ASari has downloaded teh chips, transforming Lyre's right arm into a water based sword. Immediately, she slams her free hand down to send a tower of water in front of the Fire Navi's flames before dashing over to him. "Take this!" She slashes down on his extended arms, hoping to do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

The flames were taken out by the tower moments before It hit Byra-ken. As she moved to slash the Navi, he jumped backwards to dodge it, moving his arm outward and slamming it to the ground. "I'm not as easy as those viruses... Here's a gift for you..."

The ground erupted as a tower of flames shot up from the ground, directly at the feet of Lyre.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

"Huh?!" She saw him dodge out of the way so effortlessly...was this bulky looking navi faster than her? Lyre didn't have time to think, immediately trying to jump back as he hit his hand to the ground. Too late, she cries out in pain as her body was engulfed in the tower of flames.

"Lyre! Are you ok?!" Asari's eyes widen as she saw her navi being attacked. "Damn...What are you doing? Help me!" She hisses at Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 pm

"Not yet..." Daichi said lightly, looking at his Navi that was still unmoving. The flaming Navi moved forward, his arms both engulfed in flames. "Lights out, little girl..." he said as he pointed an arm at her. Within that moment, Daichi moved a Battle Chip into his PET. Byra-ken disappeared, appearing on the Navi's left side and slashing it at the side. He was hit, greatly injured but forced down.

Brya-ken moved his hand to help Lyre up. "He's not faster than you," Byra-ken said in a slightly stern tone. "Your straight forward attack was easy for the operator to follow. This Navi has someone helping him, so you have to change tactics against someone like this."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Lyre falls to her knees, injured as she watches with wide eyes and awaits the flames from the Navi's arms to shoot out onto her, closing her eyes. Nothing happened. She opens her eyes, seeing Byra-ken saving her. Lyre takes his hand, pulling herself up as she blinks. "An Operator? Someone's helping this Navi burn the school?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 pm

"Yeah, I could tell by his move," Daichi said as a window popped up behind Byra-ken. "He started dodging as soon as you took a step. A Navi like that wouldn't be able to react that fast." A window popped up behind the fire Navi as a man with red hair appeared on screen. "Seems we've been discovered..." he said out loud. "No worries... Torchman, finish em with your final attack!"

"Yes, Mr. Match!" he said as he slammed both of his arms down to the ground. Fire shot up from the ground, surrounding the two in order to keep them in one place. With that, he aimed the two arms at them, preparing to launch a powerful attack. "Daichi!" Byra-ken called out to his operator. Daichi's eyes widened and he said, "I... I can't do anything to stop it! I'm out of Aqua Sword chips!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Lyre holds her ground as she saw the operator and Torchman stepping up their game. Within moments, they were surrounded. "Tch! Asari! I need a little help here!"

"Hang on, hang on!!!" She digs into her pockets, only pulling out a handful of chips left. "All right....We'll step up our own game! Custom Sword!"

Her right arm transforms into an even longer and clearer sword as she rushes towards Torchman. Before she reaches him, she disappears, appearing to the side as she swings her sword horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

"Through the flames?" Match said in shock. "Torchman!" He jumped back just like before, but that was when she disappeared. The slash hit, causing Torchman to completely disappear. All to the flames in the area died down, even the flames in the classroom. Byra-ken gave a small grin at the fact that it was over. "The Navi was deleted... mission accomplished..." Daichi didn't seem so happy.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"Don't be so sure...when their HP gets low, the PETs force the Navi to log out." Asari mutter, seeing the LOG OUT Icon appearing where Torchman was. "Now then...What is your goal?! Why did you attack our school?! Tell us!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 pm

"We already got what we were looking for," Mr. Match said with a wicked grin as his screen disappeared. Daichi let out a sigh as it seemed to be over. "We don't know what they got, but the school is safe. Maybe we can get a pass on homework for a while from this." Byra-ken gave a sigh of disappointment as he said, "Your motives are transparent, Daichi... With the fire, school will likely be cancelled for the day. We may depart..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm

"Tch..." Asari quickly pulls the cable, logging out her Navi as she starts walking. She winces in pain, noticing that she had burn marks on her wrist and feet.

"Asari, are you all ight?" Lyre notices her operator's wincing in pain as she looks up to her with worried eyes.

"Nothing much...we should probably get home, to Lyre. Can you direct me back? I don't trust myself to memorize this small town yet." She mutters, trying to walk as fast as she could despite teh pain.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Daichi blinked as he saw her wincing in pain. It was strange... why did she feel pain? He looked at his PET, logging out his Navi as he said, "Well, Lance, if we can go home, then I'm hungry..." He started to walk out of the building. As he did, Byra-ken interrupted him. "Daichi... may we go to the Chip shop later today?" Daichi grinned slightly at the question. "Didn't you want me to finish my homework or something?" Brya-ken closed his eyes and said, "I wasn't strong enough... Without Lyre, I would have been defeated. I need to improve in case that Navi returns... I have to be strong enough to defend you..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Asari manages to get home quite fast, sighing as nothing but the cold air in her home greeted her. She drops her school stuff down, looking at the burn marks on her hands and feet...They were near fire, but she didn't remember getting burned...It was quite confusing. Maybe she just got caught up in the moment?

"You wanna go to the chip shop. Asari? There's not much to do here unless you want to go to the net." Lyre points out as Asari wraps bandages around her burns. "Sure...You'll have to elad, though." With that said, after grabbing something to eat, they head out towards the small chip shop.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Daichi didn't even go home, moving straight to the Chip Shop. There, a crowd of kids, mostly those from their school, were all gathered. Apparently, a tournament had been made as a spur of the moment event due to the large amount of people there wanting to battle. Daichi signed up immediately. "Looks like your serious today, Daichi," the shop manager said, a male with slightly spiked hair and glasses. "That means we should be starting soon. Not many slots left."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

"Huh?" They soon found their way to the chip shop as Asari blinks in confusion from the mass swarm of peope. Making her way to it, she sees the poster stating there was a tournament. "A tournament...wanna enter, Lyre?"

"Sure. We might see some strong battlers!" She said happily as Asari signed up for the tournament as well.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 pm

"Oh, your a new face," the manager said happily. "Looks like you got the last spot. We can get started now..."

Within moments, the screen near the back of the shop lit up with a generic Green Navi on it. "Participants in the Net Battle Tournament, please prepare! We have a total of 16 Net Battlers entered, meaning we'll have a total of 4 rounds. All rounds will be held at the same time. I will now give you the first round pairings..." Next to Asari's name was Max.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Asari blinks as she saw the manager, smiling lightly. "Ahh, yes...I just moved in a few weeks ago. I hope the tournament will be a lot of fun." With that said, she bows before heading off to the small battle machine where they'll plug in their net navis for the tournament. "Jack in, Lyre!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Max was a kid with glasses, seemingly the same age as Asari as he said, "I'll take you down quick... Jack in, Power Man!" With those words, a big and bulky Navi appeared onto the battlefield in the Cyberworld He was a humanoid, dark skinned and shades.

Daichi was tapping his foot, waiting for his opponent. "It said we're fighting someone named Lucy... I don't see anyone coming..." Byra-ken was inside the net already, in a flat battlefield same as the others. "Patience is a virtue, Daichi... they will arrive soon enough..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 am

"Ho...Big talk for such a dorky man! Jack in, Lyre!" Asari quickly plugs her navi in, appearing before the more muscular and bigger navi. "I'll take you down with ease! Get ready, Lyre!"

"Hi-ho~" A girl shorter than Daichi with pink hair and a school girl outfit hops over to him while grinning. "You're Chi-Dai, right? I'm your opponent, Lucy~ Jack in, Nana!" Inside the net world where Byra-ken was stood an adorable, cute looking female navi covered in flowers and other such girly things.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:28 am

"Max, let's show em why we're the strongest around!" Power Man said, looking down at his opponent as he waited for the opening bell.

"I...Am not sure how to approach this..." Brya-ken said as he looked at the girl before him. How could he attack such a seemingly harmless thing. "Don't let her looks fool ya, Lance!" Daichi called out as the announcer called out, "All parties are present... begin the battle!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:35 am

"Big mouth for a big man...let's see you back that up, tiny!" Lyre braces herself as the clock ticks down on the start of their match. Soon, it starts, and Lyre immediately uses a mic feedack sound to distract him as she fires off a Wood Tower.

"Heehee~!!! Nana, don't hold back now!" The Navi blinks before smiling kindly. Before long, thorn vines shot out from under her feet, shooting towrads Byra-ken with speeds faster than himself.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:41 am

Power Man covered his ears, unable to dodge as he took the hit. It was obvious that he was hit by the tower, but he didn't even flinch, let alone fall back. His hand became a large fist, sending it directly at Lyre's face. The attack was slow but it was also powerful.

"Guard!" Daichi called out as he sent a Battle Chip data immediately. A shield appeared in front of Byra-ken, just in time to block the blow and sent the vines back at her with a reflective effect. "We can't let up! Area Steal! Wide Sword!" With all reservations gone, Byra-ken disappeared, appearing in front of Nana with a wide blade in his hands. He swung it horizontally with a quick swipe.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 am

Lyre grins as her attack hit, then stares in shock as he didn't so much as wince in pain. Her eyes widen as he threw his giant fist at her, slipping down below him right before he hits her. "Long sword, battle chip in!" Her arm turns into a rather long and thin sword, forcing it through his extended arm.

Nana cries out, ducking away quickly. The flowers on her head wre cut off, disinigrating into Data as she looks up at Byra-ken. Her lips quivered and her eyes sfilled with water before she starts crying, turning her back to the Navi. "Wahhh....You're mean, mister!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 am

Power Man didn't even attempt to dodge. His operator sent in a Battle Chip as his fist became silver, aiming it at Lyre at the same time. The sword hit, again doing damage but not stopping him at all as he aimed the punch straight at the face of Lyre.

Byra-ken's eyes widened, not knowing at all how to take this. He placed his hand on her back and said, "No, you don't need to cry..." He was a noble fighter, and something about this didn't feel right at all. Daichi's eyes narrowed as he examined the battle. His hand seemed ready with a Battle Chip, as if he knew something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 am

"Whoa, what?!" Both Lyre and Asari shout as she quickly dodges out of the way, nearly getitng hit directly as her sword broke from the impact. "Asari! I need a little help!"

"On it!!! Mine! Mini Boomers!" In her hands she hed a small disc mine that she throws on the ground underneath him and in her other hand she had blue tiny balls, tossing them directly at his face. At the same time, she shouts, letting out a distorted sound like she did with Torchman.

Seeing Byra-ken being so kind and noble to her, she lets out a hidden grin before looking up at him. Her expression was anything but innocent and kind...more like a cynical tomboy. "You let your guard down." Underneath him, vines trapped and slowed his feet down as she forces him down, getting on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All   The Beginning of it All - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of it All
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Megaman Battle Network-
Jump to: