Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Paths, One Goal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 am

The street lights had all been turned on and the streets had been emptied, save for the random passer by that crossed paths with Zeiro on his way to the Pokemon center. It seemed like smooth sailing for the young trainer, but nothing is quite what it seems, is it?

"You really are a pain in my ass, aren't you kid?" Zeiro had hit a wall of humanity. Large men in black uniforms with yellow lightning bolts on the chest surrounded him, opening up for another man to step through. He swept back his blonde hair, navy blue eyes piercing through Zeiro's visage. He too wore a black jacket, but his was made of leather and outlined in yellow. Lightning bolts ranged down his sleeves. Underneath he wore a similar shirt, a yellow fist placed in the center with a bolt of lightning clutched in it's grasp. He placed his hand sinto the pockets of his bluejeans as a Jolteon walked out from behind him, standing at his side. The jolteon wore a black bandana around it's neck, the same fist and lightning logo on it. It growled at Zeiro.

"You couldn't have just gone down with the ship like a good little boy?" He shook his head "Now I'm going to have to take care of you myself."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 am

Zeiro staggered back as he ran into the unknown man. Looking around, he saw the familiar men in black he's seen a few times...

"Team Rocket...who would have guessed..." he hissed, taking a step back. "Out of my way. I'm in no position to fight."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:46 am

"Rocket? You just missed them kid." The blonde looked around to the men who had surrounded both of them like a fighting ring made entirely of flesh. "I don't like that attitude of yours." He stepped closer and closer to Zeiro "Guess I should teach you what an attitude gets you here." Without another second his fist flung from his pocket, smacking into Zeiro's ribs. With his fist still in place he picked up Zeiro, slamming him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:52 am

"GAH!" He cried, doubling over the man's fist before being picked up and slammed on the ground. HE coughed up blood, holding onto his stomach as he glared up at him. Whoever he wasw, he was nowhere near merciful. A flash of red light appeared as his nearly dead Ivysaur and his fully health Pidgey appeared, glaring down at the man. Soon, Ivysaur swung its body, releasing leaves at the man while Pidgey used a Gust attack on them.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 am

The blonde young man shook his head. "Dumb ass. Jolteon, Thunder Wave on Pidgey, Thunder to the Ivysaur." The winds began to push him back with great force, but no amount of wind could prepare for the power that was about to come. The Jolteon's fur spiked out as far as it could, streaks of energy coursing over it's entire body. "JOLT!" It screamed out, strands of electricity shooting at the bird pokemon within the blink of an eye.

It then turned ot the Ivysaur. It's weakened state made it slower, no match for the swiftness of Jolteon. It collected it's power again, roaring as the pure force of the storm launched in the form of a Thunder attack. It swallowed the leaves, burning them to a crisp before slamming into the grass-type.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 am

Both pokemon shrieked as they fell to the ground: Ivysaur fainted while Pidgey was immobolized. "L-Leave them alone!" Zeiro managed ot say as he staggered up in pain. "What do you want wit hus?!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 am

"Simple, I want you to die." The man walked back over to the downed Zeiro, grabbing his hair tightly and pulling his head closer to his face. "I take care of you, everything goes quiet." He leaned in "When you get to where ever it is ghosts go to, tell them Volt sent you." With that the forearm of Volt slammed into Zeiro's jaw, instantly knocking him out.

Volt let his body go, standing up and dusting himself off. "What should we do with him, sir?" one of his goons asked. "Throw him in a ditch somewhere, just get him out of my face."

"And his Pokemon? Should we keep them?" The blonde looked to the large henchman. "Do you think I want his weak pokemon? Leave them with him."

He said no more, slipping his hands back into his pockets as his Jolteon and he walked away, the henchmen doing as ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Paths, One Goal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Pokemon-
Jump to: