Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Paths, One Goal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm

"Defense Curl, Jiggly!" the girl said as Jigglypuff rolled itself into a tight ball as the attack came at it, taking it, but it seemed to do less damage then intended. "Now, Rollout!" The balloon Pokemon then started to roll its body, moving at Nidoran like a ball with a mind.

Akio gave an embarrassed chuckle and said, "Oh yeah, sorry about that." His new Vulpix tilted its head as Squirtle patted its back as if to say 'This is only the beginning.' "My name's Akio," he said after hearing her name. "Tails, you can take the lead for my team. Everyone, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:38 am

Nidoran's eyes widen and was sent flying backwards as Jigglypuff ran right into him. He stood up, shaking his head lightly to get his bearings.

"Don't let that stop you!" Zeiro supported. "Fight back with Fury attack!"

Nidoran looks up and glares at the rolling pink bundle before rushing towards it again, jabbing the pink gumball with multiple attacks with its horn.

Siera smiled at Akio's enthusiasun. "Well, let's go then." She said, standing up and running ahead of him out of the center with a strangely familiar pokemon following her that had a flower bud on its back rather than a bulb.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 am

Jigglypuff began to slow its rolling from the Fury Attack. The girl gasped lightly as the balloon Pokemon stopped and called out, "Sing, Jiggly!" The Pokemon then closed its eyes and began to sing a soothing lullaby that was intended to drive its foe into falling asleep.

Akio blinked lightly, looking down at the Pokemon. "Hey, is that Bulbasaur?" he said, then went to his Pokedex. Under the section for Bulbasaur, there was another Pokemon, Ivysaur. "So... that's the evolved form... How did you get an Ivysaur?" As he spoke, they walked towards the Pokemon Tower, feeling a strange spooky aura in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:50 am

Nidoran started to get drowsy and stagger, trying to keep awake. Zeiro didn't look concern at all. "You say I'm a weak trainer...but you should take another look at your pokemon." He said, pulling out his pokedex and pointing it at Nidoran, pulling up his information. "After all...All Nidorans have poison secreting from their horns...also known as the abiliy, Poison Point." He clsoes his pokedex and smirks as his Nidoran soon succumb to sleep. "And the Fury attack was with his horn...I wonder what happens to your Jigglypuff?"

"Oh? Well I found it when it was still a little Bulbasaur." Siera said as they came in the Tower, completely ignorant of the atmosphere. "It was injured and i nursed it back to health. He's been with me ever since." She turns to Akio and walks backwards, tilting her head. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 am

She looked at Jigglypuff as it seemed to fall over, its body pale. She screamed and yelled out, "You poisoned my cute little Jiggly! I have to take her to a Pokemon Center!" She ran towards the Pokemon, picking her up and dashing off of the boat. As she did, the second door's light faded, showing that she had been eliminated.

Akio turned to her and said, "Hey, that's kinda like me with Spearow... Well, how he's a Fearow. Spearhead's been with me since before I started traveling." He placed his hand on the door as it opened slowly. He turned to look inside, seeing...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 am

He blinks as she runs off and was elimited before sighning and walking, picking up his Nidoran as it slept. It let out a small satisfying grunt and snuggled deeply in his arms as he looks around.

"Well...I don't have an Awakening...and I don't think Nidoran should battle again after taking a hit like that for now." He muttered to himself as he looked around and started walking again to find another trainer.

The room in front of them was nearly filled with tombstones and fogged up like it was outside. However, the fog in here seemed...dangerous. Suddenly, the shadows of figures started to appear walking towards Akio and Siera as the door behinds them shuts.

"Ugh...this isn't good..." she muttered as Ivysaur took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 am

A man in a business suit looked at Zeiro with Nidoran in his arms with a small smirk beneath his mustache. He walked up to the boy and said, "I say, boy. You seem to have done fairly well in your last battle, but that Nidoran seems to be asleep. I'd say that makes it a target, now doesn't it?" His hand was behind his back, concealing a Pokeball ready to be deployed.

Akio grunted under his breath as his Pokemon all took battle stances. The Pikachu, Squirtle and Vulpix were in a triangle-like formation while his Fearow was in the air, ready for anything that may come their way.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 am

He stopped as the man approached him. "I'm honored you enjoyed my battle." He said as he shift his arms to keep Nidoran from falling off and allowing one of his pokeballs to be hiddenly loose. "True...however..." His pokeball fell and released his Bulbasaur in a flash of red light, vines shooting out from under its bulb and tying up the trainer's arms. "It's rather rude and bad manners to take on an opponent who cannot fight...as well as trying to conceal that pokeball behind your back."

"We meet again, boy." said a familiar, creepy voice. It belonged to the man back at the Power Plant. However, he was nowhere to be found as a group of pokemon started to approach Akio and Siera in a zombified manner.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 am

The man glared as his Pokeball dropped, revealing a small rat Pokemon. "Raticate, Hyper Fang!" the man said as the rat charged forward, fangs prepared to bite into the grass Pokemon's bulb.

"You again!" Akio called out as he looked around. "Light, Thunderbolt! Tails, use Ember! Keep them back!" As he commanded it, the two Pokemon send out waves of attacks, fire and Lightning out to surround them all and keep the zombified Pokemon away.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:32 pm

"What?!" Zeiro and Bulbasaur's eyes widen as the attack hit. Bulbasaur cried out, releasing the man from his vines as he staggers back, incredibly injured. Zeiro grunted, glaring at him and his Raticate. ~Hyper Fang...I don't think Bulbasaur can take another hit from an attack liek that...~ He thought as he could see Bulbasaur struggling so much from one little attack. "Leech Seed! Razor Leaf!" Bulbasaur shot out a seed towards Raticate, lightly laced with all three types of his powder attacks before hiding it in a mist of projectile leaves heading straight for Raticate.

The attacks hit dead on, but the pokemon still continued to advance, despite being on fired and electrified. "W-What is this?!" Siera cried as Ivysaur was using Razor leaf to keep the pokemon at bay. Behind Akio, two eyes appeared behind Akio as the mist started to strangle him with a sleep enducing spell.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:12 pm

The man gave a worried, wide eyed looked at Raticate was struck with the Leech Seed, stopping its movement as the Razor Lead came at it and hit as well. The draining of its energy combined with the powerful hit caused the rat Pokemon to fall. The man threw a pall, returning the Pokemon to it as he tipped his hat. "Seems I underestimated you," he said respectfully before walking away off of the boat.

Akio blinked lightly as he started to get sleepy. His red Fox Pokemon's eyes started to glow as it opened its mouth and sent out a white flame behind Akio. It was Will o Wisp, attempting to burn and interrupt whatever was behind its trainer.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Zeiro let out a huff before rushing over to Bulbasaur. The injury from Raticate's Hyper Fang was deep, and the trainer knew a simple Potion wouldn't just fix it up. Nevertheless, he used the item on the grass pokemon to ease the pain before returning him and Nidoran to his pokeballs. Two pokemon down for the count, one left. If he didn't play his cards right, he'll lose. He stood there before running off, hoping to find the last trainer at the least.

The mist surrounding Akios started to lift slightly, dodging out of the way of the fireball. The eyes turn to Vulpix, focusing on the red fox before widening suddenly. What Akio and Siera didn't know was that thing was attacking Vulpix with a mental attack that only the little fox could see: Night Shade.

"Get out." The man simply stated as more eyes appeared in the mist, surrounding the two trainers.

"Tch...Stun Spore!" Siera shouted. Ivysaur's flower bud started to enlarge before bursting out yellow powder all around the area. The zombified pokemon were frozen in paralysis from both Light's thunderbolt and the Stun Spore, yet the eyes didn't seem like they were affected.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

A man with a Sailor outfit stood over another trainer, a clam-like Pokemon at his feet as the man walked to him and picked it up. "You never had a chance against me," he said as he took out a Pokeball and returned it. He turned to see Zeiro running, grinning a bit and said, "You must be the last one... I've taken on at least five other trainers here, so there can't be too many left. You're all that's standing in my way of getting that stone."

Akio shook his head as he snapped out of the trance. He turned to the mist, knowing it had to be alive in some sense. "Confuse Ray!" Akio called out as the fox Pokemon's eyes started to glow. It stared directly into the widened eyes within the mist, aiming to attack it with a ray of Light, even as it was hit with the Night Shade and staggered.

"Something's controlling these Pokemon!" Akio called out, turning to Siera. "Help me clear the fog so we can see what we're up against. Attacking the Pokemon on the ground won't get us anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Zeiro took a stance, reaching for his pokeballs. He knew this man could use Water Pokemon, but Bulbasaur was still very weak from the battle before...He didn't really know what to do. A sleeping pokemon, an injured one, and a pokemon that would instantly faint if by any chance they had an Ice attack.

Suddenly, his pokeball opened up all by itself, releasing Bulbasaur. "B-Bulbasaur?! what are you doing?! You're too weak to fight!" He said. Regardless, Bulbasaur refused to back down as he faced teh Sailor.

The eyes faded away, the mist dispersing and fading off to ddoge the Confuse Ray. Suddenly, two purple hands grabbed Vulpix, turning it around before a giant tongue licked the pokemon's body and tossing it over to Akio.

"I know, I know!" Siera said, throwing out a pokeball and revealing a giant pitcher plant. "Victoreebell, Sweet Scent! Calm these pokemon down!" She shouted as the plant let uot a shriek. A sweet, gentle smell started to secrete from its mouth, letting the air fill with the calm scent and causing the mist to die down a little.

Just as things were all fine and dandy, the plant pokemon suddenly caught on fire. "huh?!" The mist soon was completely gone, only to reveal a yellow fox with 9 long tails. Its red eyes seem to glow as its shadow was moving and...had eyes. The fox leaned back before opening its mouth, letting out a mighty Flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:24 pm

The man grinned lightly as he saw the Pokemon, taking out a Pokeball of its own and said, "That Bulbasaur's a little worse for wear. Don't think I'm that easy just because you saw that I have Water types. I know how to deal with plants." He threw the Pokeball, revealing a large red fish with a horn on its head. "Seaking, Peck attack!" The fish jumped up with surprising aerial grace. If dived down, aiming its horn at the Bulbasaur. "Even if a Water Pokemon does it, Peck is still a Flying attack. How long's a half fainted Bulbasaur gonna last?"

Akio caught Vulpix, looking down at it before he realized that Siera was in trouble. HE turned quickly and said, "Spearhead, Mirror Move!" The large bird swooped in, aiming flame from its mouth at the might flame that Ninetails was sending out.

Akio knew it wouldn't hold long. Ninetails had a better stat and typing for the move, so it would only buy them seconds. He pointed out at the Ninetails and said, "Ice Beam!" The Squirtle used its hand to send out a frosty beam of energy, but not at the Ninetails. The beam went slightly above and behind the Pokemon. As it did, Akio took out one his empty Pokeballs, throwing it into the mist in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Bulbasaur saw the water pokemon diving straight for him. Mustering all tis strength, it jumped out of the way in the nick of time, dodging the deadly attack before launching Leech Seed at it. Zeiro narrowedh is eyes. He knew Bulbasaur was doing this just to win. He just had to go along and make sure nothing happens to it. "Razor Leaf!" He shouted as the wounded pokemon shot out many leaves at the Seaking.

The attack hit something as well as the pokeball. Ninetails blinks and shakes its head, breaking the control of whatever the pokemon was. Soon, something rose out of its shadow, revealing a frozen purple pokemon. However, insde the pokeball was simply a purple ball with gas surrounding it. The frozen pokemon glew red before withdrawing into the man's pokeball. He looks at Akio and Siera before grunting and walking off, disappearing in the suddenly appearing mist that disappeared just as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 pm

The Leech Seed connected, gripping onto Seaking as the man grunted. He pointed out at the Bulbasaur and said, "Peck again!" The Pokemon jumped up, avoiding the leaves as it lowered its horn and attempted to strike the Bulbasaur yet again. "Seaking is the only Pokemon I haven't used yet in y party, so it'll take more than that to tire it out."

Akio was panting from the feeling of exhaustion coming from the battle. He looked down at his Pokeball as the man ran away. He wanted to stop him, but his Pokemon were already tired. He Picked up his Pokeballs, returning them one by one as he said, "You guys all did great. You deserve some rest.

As he went to return Squirtle, it started to shake lightly. It began to glow as it grew slightly and changed in the shape of its shell. It had evolved. "Akio's eyes widened before he said, "That Pokemon must have been strong. Aqua beating it caused it to evolve into Wartortle." He then turned to Siera and said, "Are you okay? That was a bit more dangerous than I expected. Sorry if your Pokemon got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 pm

"No!" Zeiro cried as the attack connected, sending Bulbasaur flying back and hitting the floor with a 'thud!'. The little pokemon was barely moving, trying to stand up. "That's enough, Bulbasaur! Let the otehrs fight! You're too weak right now!" He said, talking a step forward. Bulbasaur grunted and managed to get up to its feet, crying out as it started to glow. Zeiro's eyes widen as the pokemon started to transform, growing bigger and the bulb folding out to reveal another pink bud underneath. Bulbasaur had evolved to Ivysaur. With its newfound strength, Ivysaur started another Razor Leaf attack which was faster and stronger than before.

Siera was holding Victreebel, making sure her pokemon was ok before smiling at Akio. "It's not your fault. It'll take more than a simple Flamethrower to knock out my Grass pokemon!" She said as she returned Victreebel and Ivysaur to their pokeballs and stood up. Ninetales walked over to Akio, sniffing him before licking his face as thanks for helping it.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 pm

The man's eyes widened as his fish was hit by the Razor Leaf, falling with one hit and fainting. He tossed his Pokeball, holding his hand out at the Seaking returned to it and he glared at the boy. "You lucked out, kid... If we meet again, you won't get lucky twice..." With that said, he ran off of the boat.

(Shane can take this one from here)

Akio smiled as his face was licked. He then looked down at the Pokeball he threw again. He walked up to it, picking it up and looking at the Pokemon. It was a Ghost type. Akio then turned to Siera and said, "That Pokemon I froze belonged to that guy... I think he had it influence this Gastly to help it control the Pokemon with Psychic power. I can't believe someone would do something like that! But, at least I think that was the problem in this tower."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 am

Zeiro and Ivysaur watched as the final opponent left the ship before collapsing onto the ground in exhaustion. He completely underestimated the people on this ship.

"Least it's over..." He muttered as he looked around. Question was...where was he suppose to go?

"IT's not Psychic, it's Ghost." Siera said as she walked up to Akio. "The pokemon you have there is a Gastly. The one you froze was a Gengar, it's final evolution. It must have been a very strong Gengar for the wild Gastly and Haunter around this area to follow its lead. Why did they come here...?" She blinks before smiling and petting the Ninetales. "Ahh well...what's done is done. What will you do now, Akio?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 am

Akio looked at the Pokemon in the ball. It wasn't a Psychic Pokemon, but it had almost put him to sleep, and he felt a Psychic wave of energy come from it. He then looked up at Siera and said, "I need to keep training. Light, Tails, Spearhead, Aqua and our new partner Specter. I guess a Pokemon Gym would help, but I didn't see one in this town."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 am

Siera smiled, seeing Akio care about his pokemon. "Well...there's a gym over in Vermililion City...but I heard bad rumors about tha tplace." She said simply, putting her finger on her chin before striking an idea. "I know! Why not come over to Celedon city! There's as gym there too and a Cycle Road you can take!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

(Continues to wait to see if Shane will reply on the S.S. Anne)

Akio gave a light smile and said, "Sure, sounds good to me. I think some of these guys need healing first, but then we can head straight there." He then gave a small sigh in realization as he said, "Then again, I can't really take a Cycle rode without a bike, can I?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 am

"M-m-m-Mr. Volt, sir!" the burly sailor guarding the entrance to the S.S. Anne. He fell from his chair, stumbling up in a worried manner and offering up a salute to the man who walked down the ramp, onto the dock. The man made no attempt to make eye contact with the sailor, stopping next to the nervous guard.

"Tell the Captain to set sail." The blonde spoke with a chilling undertone to his words to which the Sailor nodded. "YES SIR!" he immediately ran up the ramp and onto the ship, two more deck hands behind him drawing the ramp up so no more could enter or leave the ship.

The blonde man paid no attention to the act, walking off into the city of Vermilion, hands plunged into the pockets of a dark blue jacket. A light gust passed through his hair, a smirk on his pale lips.

Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:21 am

Zeiro sighed as he stopped. HE has searched high and low only to see that no one else was on the boat. He was kind of hoping to get that moonstone, but it seems like no one else is on teh ship. He started to make his way towards the exit....

...only to realize that the ramp was gone. He blinks and loooks around, having a bad feeling of it

"Don't worry!" Siera said, patting his back. "If you beat the Gym LEader, you might be able to get a bike! Those two are good friends after all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths, One Goal   Two Paths, One Goal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Paths, One Goal
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Pokemon-
Jump to: