Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcadia Control (continued)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Shuho drew his card and gave a small sigh. "If you won't believe me, maybe you'll believe my card. I play the effect of the Destiny Hero Dasher in the graveyard. I can show you the monster card I just drew and summon it. I'll show and summon the Sphere of Chaos!" With his command, a large black sphere with a just as large face appeared on the field. (Atk: 1600) "I'll also flip up my Flash Generator monster! Its effect lets us both draw until we hold five cards. My hand's empty so I draw five." He drew his cards and looked to see what Zeiya would do.

Darren looked over as he saw Kai approaching. As he did, Neos gave a final punch to the door, and it opened, showing the duel that had already begun. Darren waved outward to Kai and said, "Hey there, bud! You're late to the party. I had to play hero and beat up all the bad guys while you were gone!"

(Zeiya and Shuho are in the Main Lab, so this is where everyone meets up.)
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm

"Sorry, got lost." Well, that was blunt. Kai blushed and grinned, rubbing the back of his head as he noted Zeiya and Shuho dueling. Safe to say, he was deadly confused for a few seconds at the sight of his two companions in such heated combat before he rapidly shook away such thoughts and took out a certain disk. He glanced at it and began to look around, spotting the computer before he began to walk over to it. He didn't put the disk in just yet though, suiting to look over at Darren and gesture to it. "Any idea if this thing will explode if I stick this disk in..?"

Silence followed for a moment before he shrugged,

"Ah, screw it."

The item was popped in,
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Zeiya began to draw five cards due to Flash Generator's effect when the door suddenly burst open.

"Damn it...you're just as useful as the rest of the guys..." Seiki's voice lingered as she managed to stand up, using the now opened room to help her up. "It takes you that long to open a god damn door? Really?"

"S-Seiki?" Zeiya muttered, her eyes widening at the sound of her friend's voice. Seiki managed to force her body to move inside the room before leaning against the wall.

"Zeiya, you really need to stop getting into such fucked up situations." The pink haired punk girl said, raising an eyebrow. She raised up a card before throwing it to Zeiya. "Here. You don't want to lose this."

Zeiya backed away a little and reached up to catch the card. She turned it around to see what it was and she covered her gaping mouth. "B-Blue Eyes?! But...But where...?"

"Divine is a really cocky bastard. You can't believe what he says." Seiki muttered, rubbing the back of her head as she used her other hand to fish out a card. "HE purposely took away your Blue Eyes and tried to get some power from it...Oh, there it is." She took out a spell card before looking at Zeiya.

"Sorry if this hurts. De-Spell!"

Zeiya froze. Her mind felt itself shattering away from Divine's Brain Control. After a few seconds, she drops to her knees and passes out.

"There...Hopefully she won't beat herself up for this." Seiki said, putting her card away. She stood up straight and away from the wall, only to stagger and fall to her knees, panting heavily and coughing. "S-Shit...That was pushing it..." She muttered as the Spellbinding Circle near Divine disappeared as well as her Nimble Momonga.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Shuho looked at everyone entering and gave a sigh of relief. When he saw Zeiya faint, he rushed to her and grabbed her, catching her before she could hit the ground completely. "At least you know the truth now..."

Darren gave a small laugh and said, "Looks like mission accomplished. We beat the bad guy and rescued the girl. Sounds like a good day's work in my book."

Divine's eyes opened as he looked at the open door in front of him. He rushed as quickly as he could manage to enter and looked with widened eyes at the sight before him. His eyes glared as he took one card from his deck and looked at it. "You... you all are trying to take everything from me..." He said, now losing his composure for the first time. He then noticed Kai and said, "Wait... where did you get that disk from? What are you doing?!"

As the disk finished downloading data, a screen with numbers appeared on it. The disk immediately ejected itself as there was a number 20 on the computer that immediately started to count down by the second. "You fool!" Divine said to Kai. "That disk has a Destruction Virus on it! It was programed to destroy the computer after the download was finish, and that computer is tied to all the building's functions! When it reaches zero, everything will be destroyed!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 pm

"Way to...fuck up...pig tailed boy..." Seiki said inbetween breathes as she forced herself up, staggering to keep her balance. "We just...need to keep you buried...with this god forsaken building...D-Divine..." She staggered over to Divine, pulling out a few cards from her pocket. "I can...still fight..."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 pm

"Wait, what?" Kai blinked and then looked up at the computer. He certainly didn't expect that. He froze at the idea of a certain red head still being in the building like his companions, the pigtailed boy whirling around to stare at the group and Divine. "That doesn't make sense. The guy just said I could take it out when I was done and he would..." He became silent, trailing off before he growled and clenched his fists. His hair cast a shadow over his bright blue eyes as he gazed behind the curtain of blackness before he grinned. "Well, guess we better run. So much for all your work, eh, Divine? Let's get Akiza and get the hell out! This building ain't made out of lego, so we should have some time!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 am

Divine held a card within his hand, prepared to fight Seiki just as she was ready to battle him. Darren ran over to Seiki and grabbed her, saying afterwards, "You two can kill each other later. If we don't leave now we'll all go down with ya!" He reached his arm out to grab Mana as well, trying to grab it to help his new friend escape.

Shuho never let go of Zeiya. He started to run as fast as he could to where his Duel Runner was waiting. Trudge was now awake as well, already gone from the area. He was already riding as fast as he could to everyone so he could evacuate the building as fast as possible. As a member of Sector Security, he had to be able to do so quickly.

As the timer ticked down more and more, Durbin was outside already, looking at his watch. "I sure hope that duelist has what it takes to get outta there in time. He's gonna need some heavy Spirit power to make it in time, but then again, that's the point. Soon as they're out, I'll have a huge chunk of data from those Spirit Cards. Only fair... seeing as they were originally with the Durbin Organization to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:52 am

"Wait, WHAT?!" Seiki shouted out as Darren was dragging her away. "Fuck, let go of me! If we don't deal with that red haired bastard right now, he'll just come back! He's like a cockroach!"

Mana latched on to Darren's arm, seeing as how she was limping painlessly and unable to run at their speed without a bit of help. "No time...make it...we?" she tried to piece together in japanese, only for it to be disordered.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 am

Kai, on the other-hand, didn't dash after them right away. He had another person on his mind who he wanted to escape from this place. He watched his companions run out the doors, his form standing still with the seconds ticking by. His voice slipped over his pale lips with a sliver of air, his blue eyes glancing at the red haired man with a hint of something within those depths. ".....You hate us, I know. Just...live and help Aki get out of here safely. Go." Maybe it was the fact that he knew he couldn't find the woman in time, or maybe he doubted he could get out. Either way, he didn't stop to argue with the man, dashing after his fellow duelists without another word.

He ran along the halls, trying to remember which path to take. Safe to say, he was failing. He had no idea where to go, his head snapping around wildly before he tried to listen which way his companions dashed down. He never once noticed the glowing card within his deck, two crimson eyes snapping open in the darkness of the building before the pigtailed boy clicked his fingers and randomly ran in a single direction. The glow faded in a matter of seconds, any sort of unusual happenings vanishing before the rookie duelist gave any sort of notice of it. Oddly enough, he could suddenly see his friends ahead, somehow gaining enough luck to take the correct direction.

In the end, it was all down to luck.

-

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:01 am

Divine glared at them as he rushed off. He still held a card in his hand, prepared to escape. However, a dark chain surrounded his body. A figure wearing only white armor was in the shadows, holding the chain. His face was covered as well as his body. Only long, black hair was visible. "Not you..." he said in a gruff, almost muffled voice as if his helmet-like mask changed his voice. "You have sinned far too often. The Durbin Organization and you yourself are exactly the same. I will not allow you to leave this place alive..." With that, the man went to his back, holding a blade within it. A long sword that glowed of a great power. His blade went downward, ripping a hole into nothing. His hand reached out and pulled out a red haired girl, Aki Izayoi.

As time went down, one second after the next, Trudge caught up to Seiki, Darren, and Mana. Darren forced Mana and Seiki on the Duel Runner, seeing there was no room for himself. He told Trudge to go on ahead without him, claiming that he knew a fast way out by foot. Trudge was reluctant, but had no time to argue. He rode off with the two girls.

Shuho, on the other hand, ran as fast as he could with Zeiya still on his back. He knew he couldn't make it in time alone. He grunted and called out, "What the heck did I come here for if I can't save one friend!" As if on cue to the words, Darren's deck began to glow brightly. A black wing and a white wing appeared on his back before the entirety of a dragon was visible behind his back. It picked up the two of them and disappeared in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 am

"F-Fuck! TRUDGE! TURN THIS DAMN RUNNER AROUND!" Seiki shouted as she looked back at the ARcadia Movement HQ. Suddenly, she found her heavy and exhausted slumping over the runner, threatening to fall over. Mana manages to support her body and prevent her from falling.

"They...OK...?" she muttered, looking back at the building as Seiki manages to get herself up.

"Take me back there, NOW!" Seiki hissed at the SEcurity officer. "I'm sure Divine will get out of this god damn mess alive...I ned to make sure he's dead once and for all!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 am

Trudge shook his head and replied to her yelling with a simple response. "Even if I agreed with killing that guy, there's no way I'd let you sacrifice your life just to do it," he said plainly. "That said... that timer didn't have long. It'll probably go off soon." As he spoke, he rode to the nearest window, knowing that the door was too far from where they were.

Divine was trapped within the chains, even after the mysterious man had left. He close his eyes lightly and spoke to himself, "Durbins... you bested me, but those duelists aren't so easily beaten..." With those words, the timer went to zero, and the computer let out a large explosion that chained out to every other room and hall of the building. Divine was caught in the blast, needless to say. Trudge managed to make it to the window just before the explosion and the blast pushed them further away from the building, sending them flying in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:08 pm

"Gah!" Seiki cried out as her body flew out of the Duel runner before hittig the ground with a 'thud'. What came after that sound sent a shiver down her spine...as well as pain. She hit the ground pretty damn hard...on her right side, that is.

"FUCK!" Seiki shouted as a sickening 'crack' was vaguely heard. She tried to hold onto her right arm, but the pain was so bad that she even started to have tears roll off her eyes. "GOD DAMN THAT PIGTAILED IDIOT! I'LL RIP HIS BALLS OFF!!!" she screamed to the sky, trying to block out the pain.

Mana flew out of the Runner as well. She used her arms to cover her head as she hit the ground. Looking up, she could see the building collasping and her thoughts lead to Darren. ~Is he going to be ok?~ She thought before seeing Seiki crying bloody murder. She rushed over to the pink punk girl and tried to help her in some way without causing more pain.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm

"D-Damn."

Elsewhere, a certain pigtailed duelist sank to his knees, escaping the explosion by the skin of his teeth. He seemed rather disorientated and was panting lightly from the run. He had hit the earth with quite a blow to his form, escaping through another path as his companions in a rather sloppy manner. His blue eyes blinked away a bit of dust from the earth, noticing a fallen object upon the ground. A card. A card that had fallen out of his deck. He brought up his hand and took it between fingers, bringing it up to his confused features. A certain creature stared back at him, an unseen glow of crimson and black licking the edges before he returned the monster card to it's rightful place.

His ears twitched as he slowly stood up, looking up at the sky.

Well, looks like Seiki wasn't pleased with him.

Saying that, he wasn't pleased with himself either.

Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm

As Kai was taking in his surroundings, the man in the suit started walking up to him again. He was clapping his hands lightly and held two items in his hand. One was a touch screen map while the other was a photograph. "I had a feeling you'd make it out of there," Durbin said as he approached Kai. "Excellent work. And now this place can't hurt anyone else like they did you your friend. As a reward, I've taken the liberty to prepare a fully customizable Duel Runner all for you. Its already done and everything. I'll give you the location just as soon as you return my data disk."

Trudge was on the ground, under his bike not far from where Seiki was. He was greatly injured as the Runner had fallen on his back. He looked out at the two girl and cursed lightly under his breath that he couldn't do more to help them.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Mana turned to the sound of Trudge's cursing and gasp as she saw him under his own runner. As quick as she could, she ran over to the fallen officer. She looked around, confused as to what to do. After a while, she put her hands under the Runner and tried her best to push it up with no avail.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 pm

The pigtailed duelist didn't know if he should be angry or happy with the man in the suit. He had not been lied to, that he could see, but had not been told the whole truth either. He had the data disk, taking it back out of his pocket before bringing it up to his face. Something in him told him to break the disc, but another part of him disagreed with it. It was a tempting thing, the thought of owning his own Duel Runner and gaining even more such things in the future. It had pleased him greatly destroying that building and watching that Divine bastard have a damn near breakdown. Thus, he honestly didn't mind doing such a thing, he just made sure to make a mental note to ask for the whole truth next time.

"Here."

Kai tossed him the disk without another thought, blue sharply narrowed eyes falling on the man. The pigtailed boy didn't even seem annoyed with him, more tired and rather interested about something else than anything. Finally, he spoke up, something clicking in his head,

"Did.....Aki and the others get out alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm

As Mana was pushing the Duel Runner, a figure walked up to it and started helping her push from the back. "Let me give ya a hand," a familiar voice said. It was Darren, pushing the Duel Runner as well as Mana to help Trudge as best as he could. "Looks like you guys had it rough. Sorry I couldn't help you out, but if I stuck around, no one woulda got out."

Further away, Shuho appeared in the center of New Domino City. His Duel Runner was there as well, and Zeiya on his back. He looked around, confused about what had happened. As he did, a camera seemed to be beamed onto him.

A device within Durbin's pocket started to beep, causing him to place his hand on his pocket to stop it. He grinned lightly as he now had the disk and said, "Far as I see, almost everyone made it outta there. The only one that stayed in there was Divine. I don't have the details, but it looks like all your little friends are still alive. I'll let you get to 'em, but before that..." He tossed the photograph to Kai, grinning lightly and said, "Figure out where that spot is and go there. That's where your Duel Runner is right now. I got a feeling you're the best one to find that place, but do try to keep it to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Mana turned and saw Darren. "Ah!" She said with a smile, happy to see he's ok.

"You...you're just as bad as Shuho, god damn it...." Seiki hissed painfully as she tried to get up with her left arm, glaring deathly at Darren. "Get over here so I can punch that smirk off your god damn face..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Darren held up his arms as Seiki looked ready to assault him. He took a step back and said, "Take it easy there. You'll have plenty of time for that another day when you're not all banged up." He then smiled to Mana and gave a light wave. "Sorry I worried ya. You know the hero always has to make that last minute entrance."

As Durbin pointed Kai in the direction that his friends would have landed, he turned and placed his hand into his pocket, pulling out a cell phone. He answered it, even though it made no sound. "Hello, Durbin 248 Domino Division at your service...." He was speaking in a low tone and walking away as he did so. Even if Kai didn't rush to his friends, he wouldn't have heard the man speaking. "Oh yeah, we got it. Wasn't too hard when you know how to strike a deal.... That's right. Zeiya's got the Light, Kai's got the dark, and Shuho's got the middle. We'll work on it as soon as the times right... We'll get back those Spirits of our soon as we know how to control em."

Rex Goodwin stood within the Sector Security Main Office building. He was looking down, seeing Shuho and a still passed out Zeiya. Lazar was there with him as well, looking on with his usual grin. "It seems that Divine was no match for them after all," Lazar said. "Its just as you said, Director Goodwin." The white haired Director closed his eyes lightly and said, "It seems the Spirit Callers, the duelists who can communicated with and control the Duel Monsters Spirits of the past, have conquered the darkness that was the Arcadia Movement. The also defeated the Signers, the Spirit Callers of today who hold the power of the Crimson Dragon. Now, I fear, their most difficult challenge is close at hand,, and even I cannot predict what will happen from here on."

End of Arc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia Control (continued)   Arcadia Control (continued) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcadia Control (continued)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Yu-Gi-Oh-
Jump to: