Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi

Heiyo Tatikachi

ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played Empty
PostSubject: ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played   ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Yeah is this forum dead or what not? cause there sseems to be alot of content missing... like playable races lol
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played   ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Semi dead semi not :I *is still waiting to find leon to bash his skull in*

but anyways, our forum has been revamped so that it's an anything goes thing. we removed the past storylines that was taken place at that demon academy thingie :U does that answer your question or no?
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi

Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played   ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 am

nope XD lol but then again i never go around to posting in this group i was to bust with the bleach and yugioh group soooo yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played   ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played Empty

Back to top Go down

ITs been ~insert random timeframe~ since weve role played
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: