Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:54 am

"Well, I'd hate to be the one to spoil your fun........"

The voice of Wesker spoke out over the intercom system again, a smug laugh following his words.

"But I believe what you're looking for....is long gone."

Chris yelled out.

"What do you mean, gone? What have you done, Wesker?"

"Heheheh, Chris you were always the last one to catch on. The T-virus has no place in my new world. It was so weak, any of the blundering baffoons in Raccoon city could become infected and still live."

"Live??!"

Raven yelled out as well, his voice filled with rage. What he had seen, all the innocent lives lost to this virus, he couldn't take the mocking of the man he knew as Wesker.

"You call that living?!?"

"No, I do not, Mr.Blair."

"How do you know my name?!?!"

"Hah, I know everything about you, about all of you. Things you might not even know about yourself."

Soon following this was a language Raven recognized. It was a language he knew, being in the game of hunting demons for most of his life. A language he literally knew backwards, as well as from his friend. It was Latin.

"Milites genitus camini infernum proiecta a genibus sonus! Numina eicerentur tua formarum tines corpora fiunt folliculos relegati animas vestras unde venisti!"

Raven's eyes shot open, his hand gripping over his heart. He grunted in pain, now getting the attention from the others. he stumbled around, writhing in pain.

"Eieci te in profundis inferni, ubi sunt! De orbe altero onto! Donec saeculi planum!"

Raven fell to his knees, some unseeable force inflicting lethal damage to his very soul. What was happening?!?! Wesker's laugh stopped the pain, Raven placing his hands on the ground, breathing heavily. How was his words doing this?

"See, everything. Now as I was saying before being rudely interrupted. The T-virus has done it's part, but now I have something more. Made in the image of the very serum that gave me life again! I will create a new world.....with Uroboros!"

The system turned off. Uroboros? What did he mean? All they knew was that their mission was a failure, the T-virus had been lost, but now a new threat had revealed itself. Whatever this Oroboros thing was, it had to be stopped.

"Stop!"

Gunfire. Raven turned, seeing the masked figure of Wesker's associate dodge two shots from an agent's gun like they were throwing dodgeballs, then darting off down a hall. The agent followed, soon by the rest of the team.

"Damn it!"

Raven followed as well, passing the group, and tailing the masked figure into a large room, the size of a small stadium.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 am

Ima might not have known this Wesker man personally, but she now had every reason to dislike him personally. He hurt Raven! And with the language Takato was always speaking too...

Ima made a puzzled face as she followed Raven into the stadium room. Why had it hurt him, anyway? It had never hurt him before when Takato was doing his magic. Maybe it wasn't the Latin itself but what the words meant.

She once again hated her language barrier, but decided this wasn't the best time to ponder on this.

Reaching the room, she pulled out her guns. She had a bad feeling...
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 am

The group had filed into the room, and promptly the door they entered in from slammed shut behind them, a slate of concrete matching the rest of the room sliding down and locking into place, trapping the group inside. With that, the voice of Wesker spoke again, drawing attention to the other end of the room, where his assistant stood.

"I assume now would be the best time, if any, to inform you the reason why I've kept you all alive so far. It's for you to die. Uroboros will be the base of my new world, but to amass an army to define this world, I need only the most lethal of soldiers. You will serve as proper test subjects."

With that, Wesker's masked assistant exited through the door behind her, it too slamming shut and sealing. Test subjects? Soldiers? What was he talking about? With shaking of the ground at their feet, all answers were given. The center of the floor opened up, and from it rose a creature unlike anything seen before. Grayish skin covered it's body, and it continued on for what seemed like forever. The floor locked into place, the massive humanoid beast looking down on them from a good 18 feet from Raven's height, the beast clenching it's fist, and leaning down, letting out a roar that shook the team to their very bones.

This thing didn't want to feed on them, it just wanted to see them die.

"Allow me to introduce to you, El Gigante."

Raven looked up to the giant, letting out a sigh before reaching behind him, removing the large gun that hung over his mid-section, the new weapon he had revealed at the beginning and never used. The black gun rested between both of his hands, in red lettering the word "MARS" was placed. He reached into his pouch, picking out bullets that were lined with white and blue, small images of snowflakes engraved on every round.

"Let's get this party started, baby."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 am

Ima couldn't help but cover her ears when the creature roared. So loud...and so huge too! The teen couldn't but stare up at it curiously for a moment or two before realizing that probably wasn't the best idea.

Well, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, right?

The alien jumped into the air, making herself float there at its eye level before shooting at the being's head.

"Raven, you have a funny meaning of 'party'..."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 am

"It's part of my charm, Ima. You'll learn to like it!"

The creature took a step back from the blast, but when the smoke cleared, all that looked back at the alien as an even angrier beast. It roared again, rearing back with it's right hand, taking a swipe at the girl.

Raven had ran into position with his "MARS" rifle, holding it up to his shoulder, taking aim. He pulled the trigger, a burst of bullets rocketing toward the beast. The bullets did not pierce, but that wasn't the point. Liquid nitrogen exploded from the rounds, freezing the right-side of Gigante's face. The swipe at Ima missed, returning to it's face as it teared, the ice shattering. The beast shook it's head, regaining it's stance before throwing another punch at Ima, at the same time a kick at Raven, who rolled underneath.

The S.T.A.R.S. team did the only thing they knew how to do. They took aim, unleashing a fleurry of bullets on the creature, most of which just bounced off, harmless.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 am

Ima's eyes widened a bit as the being swiped at her, quickly rising farther into the air so as to avoid the blow. She then moved so that she floated directly above the giant, just out of range.

She fired her lasers again, straight down onto El Gigante, but not before weighing down the creature with gravity.

"Try aiming for the eyes or mouth!" Ima shouted down to Raven, Chris, and the S.T.A.R.S. agents. "They might be easier to hurt!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 am

The creature roared, but it seemed even Ima's gravity wasn't enough to stop the beast. It struggled at first, then threw it's arm into the air in a momentum building action. It pulled back, throwing a punch at the S.T.A.R.S. unit. They all couldn't move at once, that was out of the picture.

"Not today!"

The fist connected.......with the palms of Raven! His feet crunche dinto the concrete, his body sliding until reaching right before the unit. He turned red, fighting back the strength of the beast with his own. From his form, crimson and black energy began to emerge, encasing his entire body. Unseen by the others, the gray eyes of Blair flashed, changing into the same crimson as the aura around him. He had dropped his gun where he stod before, but with his might he threw the fist back, throwing the creature off balance, it's mouth opening wide. Raven removed a pistol from his side, the energy from his arm begining to spread to it, encasing the gun. at this point, Raven's weapon would have only grew a bit darker, as well as gaining a red pentagram on it. This was not the case. His gun began to morph, the barrel forming into a deep black figure of a demonic face, it's teeth encasing the bareel. Two horn-like ornaments grew from the back, and a black gaurd formed infront of his knuckles.

Raven brought his gun up, aiming it at the open jaw of the monster.

"Jackpot. Curse Trigger......"

His voice was deeper than usual, a new anger that was never heard before built in. A large blast exploded from the barrel in a crimson and black fireball, launching down the throat of the monster. With that, Raven's aura disappeared, his eyes returning to normal, his gun doing the same. He stumbled a bit, falling to the ground, light-headed.

The monster let out a light roar, but it was obvious it wasn't dead yet. It literally ate Raven's attack at full-power, and still had a bit more to continue. It was all it knew. It was created for this one reason.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 am

The girl couldn't help but blink curiously as she watched Raven attack, having never seen him do that before. When had he learned that, she wondered? It sure was interesting.

She realized after a bit that this was not the time for that, and floated down so she was next to her friend. "You okay?" Ima asked Raven as she held out a hand to help him up, and pointed the gun in her opposite hand at the giant and fired.

The beam was orange this time, as she simply wanted to push the creature back and give everyone some time to recover.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:58 am

"Everything's blurry..."

Raven shook his head, trying to catch his composure. What had just happened? He didn't even have an answer. He grabbed the teenager's hand, lifting himself up.

The monster roared, feeling the laser pushing it back into the wall, but it's furry was too great. He took one step, pushing itself closer, and closer, and closer with every passing second.

Raven dusted himself off, now realizing the situation. He reached down to his side, unhooking the smaller weapon he had brought. A large, round barrel hung from it. This was a modified grenade launcher!

"Ima.....we have one shot. This little guy, he's the Juggernaut, fire sone hell of a round....but it's not strong enough."

He rose the gun, aiming at the creature's head.

"Help me with this one...."

He fired, a large propelled grenade rocketing at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 am

Ima nodded, and when he fired the grenade, she fired her own beam, but at the grenade itself rather than the monster. The orange laser increased the speed of the weapon incredibly, and Ima adjusted its gravity to make it go faster still.

All in all, comparing its speed to a bullet would practically be an insult at the rate it was traveling.

"I hope this works..." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 am

In a blink, the sond barrier smashed, a shockwave propelling the shell one level faster, breaking through the skull of El Gigante.

"Bang."

Fire, smoke, and blood. The creature's head was no more, but rather scattered across the wall and the floor. He stumbled for two steps, falling forward and slamming hard into the opening floor, breaking through the doors and falling into the abyss.

Raven slumped over, sighing a bit, before hooking his weapon back to his side, walking over and picking up "MARS" and putting it over his body.

"Time to go."

The door ahead of them unsealed and opened. Wesker saw what they did, but he was inviting them further into the labs, closer to him.

"Congratulations, S.T.A.R.S. and friends, that was quite a show. Too bad all you've done is waste precious time. Uroboros is almost ready. Soon the world will be my masterpiece of perfection! I'm still not sure if you're worthy enough to be in that glorious place. Perhaps another test?"

A cackle broke over the speaker.

"I believe I have the perfect test in mind. My prototype which I will base this empire on!"

"Wesker!"

Chris yelled out.

"I'm coming for you! You'll pay for what you did to Jill!"

"Hehehe, come and get me Chris.....I'm only right down that hall."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:38 am

Ima rewrote her mental note to ask about Jill, but figured now wasn't exactly the best time.

Ima wanted to ask why Wesker was doing this. Why create a new world at the price of life and happiness of the old one? What could possibly have driven him to this? Was it simply the break down of his human mind? Had it been a choice? Why would anyone willingly cause so much pain and suffering?

Humans could be so STUPID.

She stayed silent, and followed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:58 am

Chris made no attempt to process the moment, he just moved. He ran throught he door, his team following him in worry. Raven shook his head. they let emotions get the best of him. He nodded to Ia, motioning to follow, before gunning it through the door himself.

He weaved through darkened halls, the plexi-glass reverting to cobblestone walls like the insides of a castle. They had gone from Sci-Fi novel to Middle Ages in all but a few moments.

Then he found them....Stairs?!?!

They lead up, all the way up. They had reached the end of the labs. Raven made no second thoughts, running up the stairs at full speed, faster and faster, leaping through the entrance into the unknown.

Rain.

Raven felt it falling on his face, lightning cracking the sky. He walked out a few steps, looking down to the roof that he now stood on as a floor. The trees around the estate shook with the furry of the storm. Thoughts raced in his head, to just days ago.

Chris had stopped, standing down against another being that stood across from them. Wesker's assistant stand motionless before them. It's cloak fluttered in the wind, the burning eyes of it's mask lighting up the area around it. Behind it stood a large platform that, from the positioning, had been built to serve as an above ground-level flight path, proven more by the stealth bomber jet positioned behind Wesker's assistant.

"Where's Wesker?!?!"

"Chris, you must learn patience."

That voice. It was him. Behind the Jet he emerged. Slicked back blonde hair only further held from the rain, the droplets running down a pair of black sunglasses. His equally black clothing reflected the man's soul, his trenchcoat swaying as he took every step.

"Wesker! This ends here! I don't know what this Uroboros is, but I'm not letting you use it!"

Wesker placed the back of his hand to his lips, letting out a laugh.

"Ah, Chris, if you only knew. This, behind me, is Uroboros! This jet contains my new virus, evolved from anything you've ever seen before! The chosen ones will become faster, stronger, immortal! They will become just like me. This is my Genesis, and I am the creator!"

"How could you do this?"

Raven yelled out, having enough.

"How could you do this to another human being, let alone the world?"

"Another.....human? My boy.....you are mistaken."

Wesker reached up, removing his sunglasses just as lightning flashed in the sky. He chuckle was soon followed by thunder, as his eyes opened. Crimson color burned form his eye sockets, reptilian slits served as pupils.

"Death allowed me to give up my humanity long ago, Blair! Just as it shall for the world! But why should I simply let this happen? why get right to the end when this little family reunion has just begun?"

Chris was confused.

"Family reunion?"

Wesker laughed, walking at a calm pace to the side of his assistant, placing his hand on it's hood.

"Oh Chris, you were always the last the catch on."

He pulled back the hood, the mask falling forward, smacking into the ground. Blonde hair fell back in a ponytail, blue eyes stared holes in the chest of Redfield. His eyes widened, his jaw dropped. Only one word escaped.

"J-Jill?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 am

Ima frowned as she looked up at the sky. There was no sun. She was already really tired, and now she couldn't even slow down her exhaustion with the sunlight.

Phooey.

Not understanding some of it, Ima tried to translate some of it. This person was Wesker. The big machine held 'Uroboros', which was something that could turn people into what Wesker was, which was apparently not human anymore.

Ima thinking of whether or not she should destroy or maim the machine when she heard Chris stutter.

So THIS was Jill...
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 am

"Hmph, now you get a chance to say hello again, Chris."

Wesker smirked as he noticed Chris standing speechless, shuddering. Raven reflected a similar reaction. He saw both of these people fall, and both were alive, and somehow Jill was with Wesker now? It was too confusing, but he did know what he was there for. The new mission.

Kill Wesker.

Lightning fast, Raven pulled an ebony handgun, a flash of black swiping through the air, a bullet rocketing through the air at a speed unable to be seen by the human eye.

But this was no human.

Wesker's smirk only grew wider as his head tilted slightly to the left, in the least amount of effort possible, watching as the bullet breezed by. He chuckled as Raven's eyes widened a bit. He dodged his shot like Raven hurled a snowball at him as opposed to a bullet.

"That was cute. Now it's our turn. I see two of us, and two of you, and would you guess that we have even match-ups? How about the girls have their playtime, and we have a face-off? I like that."

Wesker nodded to his associate, now identified as the long lost Jill Valentine.

"Say hello Jill."

Jill said nothing as she gripped her cloak, throwing it off to reveal a blue, skin-tight body suit. She took one step, and disappeared in a flsh of speed, now standing next to Ima in the blink of an eye, a knife-edge chop aimed at her neck.

Wesker launched at Raven at the speed of sound, throwing a punch that cracked Blair in the jaw at the power of a small automobile. This virus that revived wesker, it made him stronger, faster. He was no longer human. He was something entirely new. Raven flew back from the punch at a high-speed, not seeing Wesker appearing behind him, grabbing him by the throat and putting him into the floor, the ceiling breaking, Raven falling into the next level. Raven groaned, standing up slowly from the unseen flurry of moves. He closed his eyes, awaiting the next move. The sound of footsteps.

NOW!

Wesker was sent back intot he ground where he stood, a small trickle of blood leaving his forearm from a blocked attack. Raven stood back on the roof, his guns put away, now his only weapon drawn the sacred sword, the heavily decorated weapon that Raven cared for so much. He had never explained why he had it on his body at all times, or how he could wield such a massive weapon as if it were a small knife, but this was the time to use it.

The fight was on.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 am

Ima simply let out an "Eep!" as Jill came rushing towards her all of a sudden. She somehow managed to dodge the blow, but barely. It was close, and Ima reflexively lowered her gravity and jumped back.

The teen blinked when she realized how much more tired that small jump had made her. That wasn't good.

Ima pulled out her guns and pointed them at Jill. "Hello, my name is Ima." She said politely before two orange beams shot out from the guns.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:27 am

Jill let out an animalistic growl as she leapt into the air over the lasers, dodging the very speed of light itself. With that, she flashed away again, reappearing over Ima's head, flipping and throwing a kick, but stopping it just before her head, turning upside down and torqing her body into a low sweep to the alien's feet.

"That's a nice blade, boy."

Wesker admired the weapon, his smirked ever-plastered to his face. He did not take a battle position, drew no weapon. He simply stood, his arms at his side. Raven was the opposite of his opponent. He pressed his blade into the concrete ceiling that served as the floor beneath his feet, his stance slightly slouched over. His breathing was heavy.

Waves of Undead.

Bio-organic Weapons.

now this....

His body was drained, but his soul was in every move. He had ot keep fighting.

"Tired already? Hehe, shame. I did so hope this was going to be more of a fight."

Wesker crouched.

"Oh well."

He disappeared. Raven looked around, manuevering only by the sounds of Wesker's arrogant cackles. A fist flew out of thin air, blocked byt he cold steel of raven's weapon. Wesker looked at the blocked move, entertained by it, he then faded away again in a puff of smoke smoke, a boot meeting Raven's spine, rocketing him forward into another kick into the air, Wesker appearing above him. He went for a large kick, only to be dodged by Raven who spun an entire circling, windmilling his hilt into the back fo wesker's head, smashing him into the roof. Wesker stood, brushing himsef off.

"Interesting. I've never been kept up with.....though barely at that."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:52 am

The child wasn't able to dodge this time, her surprise at the fact that the lasers had been dodged seemingly easily leaving her open. The sweep of her feet connected, and Ima flailed slightly as she fell backwards.

What was that thing Raven had done before?

Ima went with the motion, falling back into a one armed handstand as Raven once had. She used the one hand on the ground to turn so her body faced Jill and used her opposite hand to shoot one of her guns.

With the momentum she managed to jump again, this time landing on her feet, and Ima shot at Jill once again.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:10 am

Jill ducked the first laser, but was unable to dodge the second. The beam smashed into her chest, flipping her back in the air, but even after taking a shot from a concentrated beam of energy, she landed on her feet. Her animalistic growls grew louder as she looked down to the location of contact.

Smoke rose from the point, the leather of her suit burned away. Underneath sat a device unlike anything ever seen. It dug into her flesh, a red crystal-like piece on the front. She then looked back at Ima, knowing that she was no other opponent. She reached down to her side, removing a small sub-machinegun. She leaped to the right, taking aim, and firing a barrage of lead at Ima.

Forces clashed in the air, the rain blasting away, leaving dry spots in the air, before letting the droplets fall straight again. Two forms appeared back in stnading positions.

"Even after all that, you're still this fast? I may have to research your body after I kill you, your kind are so interesting."

Raven brought his sword up, placing it on his shoulder.

"You've experimented on enough humans, Wesker, I'm not going to be one of them."

"You're right, you won't."

Wesker let his arms loose, his coat falling from his body, now leaving his long-sleeve black shirt, a gun strapped to his chest. He rolled his neck, stretching the muscles, before disappearing in a black haze, appearing before Raven.

"DIE!"

He thrusted a pointed hand aimed at Raven's chest, Blair's hand flying by, smacking it just slightly out of the way as he slashed with his other arm, Wesker leaping back to dodge, then turning to deliver a heel kick to which Raven blocked with the blunt edge of his sword, spinning it to throw Wesker off course. He reared back, thrusting his sword back and forth at a break neck speed, pointed tips the only thing visible.

"THOUSAND FANGS!"

Wesker's body tilted, morphing with the ever changing stab pattern, dodging each one individually. He stopped on the last one, grabbing Raven's blade and pulling him in, delivering a knee to Raven's chin. Raven flipped back, but while he did a surprise shot was fire, striking Wesker in the shin. his speed as great, but even surprise could catch him.

Raven hit the roof on his back, the barrel of his handgun smoking, his great sword in his right hand. Wesker fell to one knee, both men breathing at a faster pace.

"Clever of you, Raven. Perhaps I should have given you more credit?"

A laugh left the mouth of the fallen Blair. Even in this moment he found humor.

"That's what keeps me alive."

He slowly sat up, wincing in pain as he pushed himself to his feet at the same time as Wesker.

"It's what lets me kill....argh...self-righteous pricks like you."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 am

Ima looked at the strange device on Jill, puzzled. That didn't look normal. What was it? Maybe it was what made Jill act like this? She was pretty sure that Jill wouldn't act like this normally, if only judging by Chris. Whatever the thing was, it was worth a shot.

Her eyes widened almost comically when she saw the machine gun.

Before Jill could do anything, Ima pointed her guns together and fired.

The lasers were blue, and when they collided, a sort of dark crystalline barrier formed in front of Ima. When the bullets hit, they fired off in multiple directions, most of them rebounding straight towards Jill, a number straight at the crystal on Jill's front.

The crystal-like shield shattered after a few seconds, and the teen used gravity to send the small but sharp shards flying at her enemy. She followed up with a double shot at the crystal with her guns, the lasers back to their default red.

Ima didn't think she could last much longer....
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:59 am

Jill could do nothing as the barrage collided with her. A shattering screeched through the air as she hit the ground, red fragments laying at her side. Chris saw this a means to react. He ran to her, gripping the machine, and tearing it from he rchest. Jill stirred.

"Jill! Jill it's me, chris. C'mon, wake up!"

Jill's eyes opened.

"C-Chris. Chris that thing. Oh it made me act but I knew everything that was happening. Those two....they saved me. She save me."

Chris looked over to Ima. Where once hate would be sent, now a sign of appreciation took chris' face.

"Yeah...yeah she did."

----

The imapct shooked the ground ocne more as Raven and Wesker appeared for a third time. Both men slumped over, their energy spending.

"I've had enough!"

Wesker yelled out at raven, who simply stared him down. Wesker indeed did have enough. His red eyes burned even brighter, veins appearing in his neck and forehead. He clenched his fists, the black mist around him growing deeper and stronger.

Raven could feel the energy pulsing off his enemy. It was overwhelming, frightening even. He knew he couldn't handle him, not like this. He needed more power. He needed it now! His grip on his sword tightened as his energy began to surge. Darkness eminated from his form, spreading out like smoke around him in deep crimson and black. On the head of blair the aura began to mold, form into two smokey points on his crown. The aura spread to his sword, whichr eacted with great effect. The eyes on the skull decorations began to burn a deep red, just as Raven's did. The steel darkened, the horns on one of the skulls growing out. Red symbols crawled across the blade.

This was it.

Raven held the sword with both hands as he yelled out, his voice deepened.

"CURSE WAVE!"

A wave of wicked energy launched from the sword, dodged by Wesker as he charged at the darkened Raven full force. He leaped, thrusting a foot out for a kick, only to be punched away. He charged again, this tiem countered by a kick o the gut, Raven flipping backwards and using his kick to throw Wesker into the wing of the bomber behind them. As Wesker fell, Raven launched himself at him, fading from the naked eye in crimson and black streaks, reappearing infront of his enemy, delivering a knee to the gut and three slashes, two to the chest, one to the back, slamming Wesker into the ground.

Raven appeared back with his allies. He called out, his voice still laced in darkness.

"Give it up, Wesker. This fight's over. You're out-numbered and out-classed. Just quit now."

The smoke cleared, but there was no surrender. There wa sonly a dark, sadistic laugh. The shadow of the undead warrior slowly stood, locking into place.

"No, no there is no surrender. I am a god......"

Wesker's burning eyes shot up to the belly of the plane, reading the black print above his head. "Uroboros".

"I AM A GOD! UROBOROS, AID ME!"

His hand plunged into the tank to the shock of everyone. Black tentacles broke through the tank, entangling his arm. Wesker could only laugh in madness as they penetrated his body, his face gaining black spots. He ripped his arm from the tank, his right arm now completely covered, the tentacles reaching out a good sevent feet from his actual arm, each one tearing away metal from the plane, forming into scythe-like weapons. Wesker laughed as he turned his head to his enemies.

"I've been chosen! You...you shall die!"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 am

Ima just stared at Wesker. So this was Uroboros?

She shook her head and pointed her guns. "No we won't." She said simply as she pulled the triggers.

Two red building-sized beams fired at him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:25 am

Raven nodded at the same time. Attack, now! He pulled his arm back, throwing his sword as hard as he could in a buzzsaw motion.

"Violence Ballet!"

It spun in between the lasers, rocketing at Wesker. Wesker took the beams head on, first being pushed back, but then beginning to walk through them. He felt every bit of it, the pain, the burning, but he was no longer in control. The tentacles grew out, hiding his form as the sword hit, the lasers being brushed away. Wesker showed himself again, looking up at thesword entangled in his "arm".

"Such a nice sword."

He said with a deep growl.

"Why don't you see it up close, chris?"

His arm lashed down, the swor drocketing at unbelievable speeds. chris's eyes went blank. There was no way he could dodge that. He wasn't superhuman, he wasn't fast enough. This was the end. He looked down to Jill, then back at the sword, ready for death.

"Chris!"

A call, the sound of blade meeting flesh, bone, exiting, then stabbing into the concrete of the roof. Blood pooled, eyes widened at the entry of the weapon on his body. Raven look at his own weapon inside of his chest, then over to Chris. He had charged and tackled Redfield out of the way, but did not have enough time to dodge the blade.His neck then went limp, his head hitting the floor.

Wesker laughed as he looked on. The mighty Raven Blair now dead before him. Ha!

-----
Enter darkness
-----

Where.....am I?

Is that really all you have?

Who are you?

Is this how I raised you?

How you......Father?

It's not your time yet, Raven. They need you.

I don't know what's going on.

You will, my son. You will. Now, isn't there some business you need to take care of?

Y-yeah. I can't....leave Ima alone up there.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 am

Ima stared as her guns fell to the ground.

Her mind raced faster than any human could possibly comprehend, but no logical thoughts came to her mind. Raven was on the floor. His sword ran through his chest. Why wasn't he moving? Why didn't he take it out?

She should help him take it out if he can't, she thought. She should use the white and green lasers on him, she thought. She should pick up her guns so she can do it, she thought. She should ask if he's okay, she thought.

But her legs wouldn't move and her voice wouldn't work and her little hands wouldn't stop trembling.

Ima bit her lip. She wasn't going to cry. She wasn't going to cry. She couldn't. Not now. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She-

-did.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:11 am

Nothing but the sound of rain filled the air. Wesker looked on at the pandemonium. He shook his head, now turning to Ima. He tentacled arm warpedas if it had a mind of it's own. It rose up, blades pointed down. He was going to take the girl out in her time of need. Chris couldn't help. His eyes couldn't leave the corpse of the man who saved his life.

Wesker took step after step, creeping up on Ima. He rose the weapon higher, ready to kill. His arm slammed down, but cut off short. Bang. a shot echoed like thunder, Wesker stumbling back as he yelled out in pain, shaking his head as the bullet fell from his skull, but not enough to kill.

"How?"

"He's one of them!"

An agent called out. The limp arms of Raven lifted off of the ground, his other gun soking on the ground. His hands pressed flat on the blade, lifting up. A grunt escapd his pale lips, a loud one as his blade fully exited. Raven rolled over on his side, stabbing the sword into the roof as he pushed himself to his knee.

"He's infected! He'll kill us all!"

"Cool it."

An exhausted Raven spoke as he stood up. The massive wound on his chest began to enfuse with dark and red energy, his wound slowly closing, and healing completely within seconds.

"I know, Wesker. It was seconds here, but I've been there a lifetime. How did you know?"

Wesker's face twisted, now in anger.

"You're not the first of your kind I've encountered, Blair! Do you think science is the only thing I've studied. Mythology is power, and a chance to use a real life entity as yourself couldn't be passed up. Fools, ignorant fo your ally. He's not infected, no, still human....but not entirely. Your dear friend Raven is the offspring of a human mother, and......"

Raven interrupted him, his eyes locked onto the burning red in wesker's skull. His voice cut through the air in a whisper.

"A Demon Father."

And with that, hell had arrived on earth. The ground began to shake, slowly at first, then enraged, the force of the earth coming forth calling for Wesker's life. Lightning surged through the sky, the storm beckoning for Wesker's blood. Black and Crimson exploded from Raven's form, not just surrounding him, but encasing him, his form hiding away.

The chaotic cacoon pulsed with demonic energy in deep red lightning streaks, finally exploding out, the roof cratoring in by the force. What stood there was not the arrogant smirk of Raven Blair, it wasn't his silver hair or red trench coat, but a new form all together. The coat had fused with his body, now his skin. His hand sand feet formed into claws, and his face, now black, crimson eyes glaring into the damned soul of his enemy. He spoke, a warped and wicked voice breaking the silence.

"Hades Trigger....stage two."

He slowly looked down to the crying Ima, placing his clawed hand upon her head. To another, this would be the greatest fear ever faced, but this gestured show the girl he was very much alive, and very much still the same person.

It was time for war.

--------

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 Rebillion3

Last edited by Raven Blair on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Alternate Storylines-
Jump to: