Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:43 am

Raven was alive.

When Raven put his hand on Ima's head, she stopped crying. The complete and utter relief she felt was staggering, and she almost started crying again simply from that relief. Instead, she simply let out a breath that she didn't know she had been holding and leaned into her friend's touch.

He was alive.

Ima stopped shaking and leaned down to pick up her guns, but instead of firing, she simply put them in her pockets. Now was the time to bring out the big guns, so to say.

She closed her eyes and said one word.

"Leviathan."

A blinding flash, and then a great sea serpent appeared. It roared, a roar that was as strong as the ocean itself, and seemed to glare down upon Wesker.

Water began to collect around it, from anywhere and everywhere. From the sweat of the S.T.A.R.S agents that were afraid and tired, from the rain that fell, from the tears on Ima's cheeks that had yet to dry.

The water swirled about the creature, but did nothing more. Leviathan looked at Ima with a friendly gaze, and almost seemed to be asking permission to attack.

Ima looked at her friend Raven.

"Shall we?" She grinned up at him.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Raven nodded. He said nothing, not wanting to hear his new voice. He realized that this is what he was, how he looked inside his soul, but he didn't like it. He hated it. Demon scum.

He turned his burning eyes toward Wesker, meeting with his. Wesker roared out, knowing that this fight would determine that fate of his new world. He thrusted his arm forward, the blades entangled in it aim for Raven's heart, attempting to kill him a second time. It wouldn't be enough. Raven sidestepped, the spear attack going right by him. He spun his sword in his right hand and slashed down at a speed so fast not even Wesker could pick it up! Tentacles fell to the ground, the dissolved away into black ash.

Wesker pulled back, not feeling the strike, but yelling out at the removal of his weapon. He grunted, then gritted his teeth at The demonic swordsman and the young teenager and her dragon, a sight the S.T.A.R.S. agents were not able to shake off.

"You're not going to stop me! I'm a god! A GOD! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

With that, the tentacles in his body errupted, each one piercing through the hull of the bomber, pieces of metal being pulled from the frame and becomming weapons. Missiles loaded upon it were aimed at them. If Wesker was going to die, he would take all of them with him.

"No...."

Raven's single word felt like a chorus of a thousand damned souls, all speaking out at once in redemption. He held out his hand, inside his hellish palm sat a single, untouched rose, it's delicate form still intact.

"Ima.......hit him with all you've got........"

Raven tossed the rose like a dart. It flew through the air, penetrating the skull of the psychotic wesker, and staying in postion. Raven stomped the ground, his gun somehow flying into the air from his will alone, and landing in his hand. He spun it three times, then took aim.

"Bella Morte...."

The gun morphed into the previous demonic form, the mouth of the barrel the mouth of a carved demonic figure, two red eyes matching Raven's aimed at the crimson flower.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:20 pm

"Tidal Wave."

With that, Leviathan roared again, and the water that had collected around it crashed down upon Wesker with all the force of the ocean.

Ima simply watched and waited, hands in her pockets. Should it not be enough, she would just blast Wesker herself until he fell. But she rather hoped this was the end, once and for all.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 am

The water crashed down onto the building and the bomber on top of it, Wesker buried underneath it, pressing him further and further into the rubble. The side of the building cracked and pushed down, collapsing into a massive wreck.

It was over..........or so they thought.

Tentacles exploded from the depths, pulling the form of Wesker up. The crimson rose of Raven emerged first, following the rest of the beaten, broken body of the would-be god. As he was ready to strike, his eyes widened, looking down the barrel of Raven's demonic-formed gun.

"Jackpot.......you bastard....."

A single bullet launched from the gun, the trail behind it the same aura that encircled Raven, crimson and black twirling. The bullet turned a deep black, then made contact with the rose. In a split second, the abyss opened up, an orb of pure darkness swallowing Wesker whole. The orb spread out, water sucking into it along with rubble from the previous attack. Then it spread out, thining, and disappeared into nothing. There was no more Wesker, no more fighting.

There was peace.

Raven lowered his gun, the smoke trailing off the end. Then, a flash of light burst from his form, and the demon was no more. Silver hair fluttered down over his steel gray eyes, his coat falling back into place. He smiled, looking up to the gray skies now opening, the storm over. The sun had just rose, the day passed and come again. A rainbow appeared off in the distance.

All was calm.

Raven fell forward, hitting the ground, a smile on his face, his energy drained.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 am

There was a roar of triumph, and with a flash of light Leviathan was gone. And then Ima unceremoniously collapsed next to Raven.

"Tired..." She muttered, almost sleepily. The teen did her best to stay awake though. With the sun coming out she should be okay pretty soon. Still, best to be careful.

She didn't move for a while, but then made herself sit up. Ima poked Raven then. "You okay? Need help?" The alien asked, wondering if she should use her lasers on him...
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 am

Raven said nothing at first, just enjoying the peace, the wet roof serving as his bed. His eye opened up, looking over to the girl.

"Naw, I'm fine. Not like I took that much damage anyway."

He laughed lightly, then closed his eyes again. The sound of helicopter blades cracked out over the horizon. Three air vehicles flew by, landing on the remains of the roof. The agents piled in, Jill behind them. Chris had left the group to walk over to the two of them.

"You both......really helped me today, you helped everyone. We couldn't have done this without you. Raven.....you put your life up to save mine."

Raven rolled over, placing both hands behind his head, his right knee bending up.

"Don't worry about it man, it's what I do. If I wasn't out to help my fellow man....what would I be?"

A demon.

A smiled at him, then let out a sigh as he sat up weakly, walking over to the helicopter himself. The fight was over, but for this city, it had just begun. He knew the government wouldn't let this place remain. It would be liquidated, but there was no other way.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 am

TIME SKIP

Ima sat on the beach now, making sure she was just far enough away from the waves that they only touched her bare feet. At the moment she was thinking back over what had happened not too long ago at all. So many things happened, so much learned...

Absentmindedly she wondered what Chris and Jill were doing right now. She hoped they were happy. After everything, they deserved it.

The teen giggled as the sea water hit her feet.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:46 am

"Water seems nice."

A friendly voice spoke out behind Ima, sand churning as the body of Raven Blair walked next to her, his hands inside the pockets of his long red trench coat. His guns had been removed, a sign of his peace of mind, yet his massive sword still rested on his back, gleaming in the sunlight.

"Nice to get some time off, sit down in one spot."

Raven sat down next to her after taking his sword off of his back and resting it in the sand. He placed his hands behind his head and layed back. He closed his eyes, a smile on his face.

"It's kinda something, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:56 am

The girl's mood immediately brightened, and she grinned, "Hi Raven!" She chirped, obviously very happy to see her friend.

"Yeah, it is something." Ima nodded in agreement. To be completely honest, she wasn't really sure if Raven was referring to the ocean or to the whole thing with Wesker, but both had the same response either way.

The blonde stood up and walked a little ways into the water, giggling childishly as she did. "You know, sometimes I call out Leviathan to come play with me when I go farther out in the ocean." She laughed. "He was so confused the first time! We became good friends after a while though."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 am

"That's great to hear. Don't mind if I don't join you one day. I was in the water when he showed up, not fun haha."

He sat up, looking out into the sparkling waters, then at the blonde, smiling girl.

"I was thinking.....traveling the world has been nice to me. I've seen a lot, but this is a nice town, nice people, and I've always wondered about how it would be for the jobs to come to me."

He looked further out into the horizon, his very future ahead of him.

"I'm going to open up shop here."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:13 am

The alien blinked, surprised. "A shop?" She questioned before smiling again. "That's great! I'm so glad you've found something you want to do." Really she was. It was great that Raven had decided to do something like this, something that he could devote his life to.

She, too, needed to continue with the reason she was alive.

"Make sure you tell me when you do, okay? I'll come visit!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 am

Raven nodded, happy with his decision. He would continue fighting evil, continue fighting off the demonic forces in the world, but this time the jobs would have to come to him, come to Magnolia town.

"Will do."

He had enough to deal with, now knowing he was part of something he considered his mortal enemy, but there was time for that later. He placed his arm on his bent knee as he took in the sights of the water, the sun, the sky, and the sand.

This was beautiful.

This was home.

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil   Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Moon Rising - A Prototype for Perfect Evil
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Alternate Storylines-
Jump to: