Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The enemy from beyond...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

The enemy from beyond... Empty
PostSubject: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm

The enemy from beyond... Edward14
Amber eyes burned as blood splattered across a white washed stone floor. Blonde hair was quickly bathed in a sea of blackness, a roar of pain exploding out over a pair of blood licked lips. The Magi slowly stood up, bringing up his wounded arms as a flicker of light formed between both palms, his determined gaze turning a breathtaking blue,

"Go."

The mighty beast ahead of the group gave another chilling screech, a heavy wind picking up. The entire land shook in the process, the very sky burning in a sea of crimson. In a final launch of two lights, the single Magi screamed out to the heavens, his voice never ceasing in growing pitch,

Yet, it was all for naught. Blue eyes gazed straight ahead as he let loose the massive attack, only to watch it crumble beneath the opposing unleashed power. Pain suddenly paralysed him, but only for a moment as it became a distant throbbing.

His skin seemed to boil, like a liquid that had begun to pour off him. He simply awaited with detached calm as his eyes were eaten away, becoming nothing more than a veil of blood. He barely had seconds to think anything other than pain before he was overtaken by death, slowly falling into a sea of suffering.

There was nothing left of Takato Rutherford.

The beast screeched in victory.

&&&&&&&&&

I'll be back, very soon. About a few hours, then the storyline will continue! XD Hope you enjoyed this small trailer "treat"

This post offers a small hint on the enemy...

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 am

We're waiting man, hope you can make it back soon.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:16 am

.................you kill Takato, and I will take these scissors and stab the fuck out of your balls Neutral

*cough cough*

any rate, get better soon and try to hurry o3o we're starting up yugioh without you XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:26 pm

...I'd say what Fluffy did, but I'd feel too bad. So I'll just shut up and hope Takato doesn't die. XD

We'll be waiting!
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Sigh
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 am

ono leon, tell us that you're alive!!! GIVE US A SIGN, MAN, YOU'RE KILLING US HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm alive, just under a lot of stress, pain, and other crap T.T

I'll wait on chat for you all XD
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The enemy from beyond...   The enemy from beyond... Empty

Back to top Go down

The enemy from beyond...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-