Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon - World of the Unknown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 am

Tapirmon stomped his foot in what seemed to be annoyance. He had come to stop the two from fighting, not to fuel it. And he could already tell that Dee had half a mind to come up and pull him away from the fighting.

Hoping that they would get the message this time, Tapirmon made a surprisingly high jump.

Right towards Akuramon's attack.

"Oh God." Dee whispered as she saw the Digimon thrown back from the sheer power of the attack.

Tapirmon still seemed to be conscious somehow. He slowly and shakily stood up from the ground and looked once again to the two Digimon, and then at their tamers with the same look as before.

"Stop...fighting..." he said in a very small voice. Then his legs gave out and he fell back into Dee's arms, who had started running to him the second he tried to stand.

"Oh God." The girl whispered again, her voice as shaky as Tapirmon's legs.

She held him close.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 am

“Y-You..!”

Takato looked at the downed Digimon and grit his teeth, his Digivice suddenly screaming. The air shuddered and a glow overtook his palm, leaving a single card. Without another word he slashed the card through his Digivice, the unknown and new words flowing over his lips. “Digi-Modify - Armour Digivolution Activate: Friendship!”

His Digivice let loose a large blast of power instantly,

"Veemon Armour Digivolve to..."

A bright light fell upon BlackExVeemon, reverting him to Veemon state before overtaking him in a storm of thunder. Data scattered around him and the evolution kicked off, a howl shaking the sky. A yellow horn shaped like a lightning bolt peaked from the cloud of light, four claws meeting the earth as a voice echoed,

"...Raidramon, The Storm of Friendship!"

Takato stared in awe for a moment before shaking his thoughts away, knowing they had bigger things to worry about. In a dashing move, he jumped on the mount-like Digimon and ordered him over to the downed Tapirmon and Dee, holding out his hand. "Come on, we're getting out of here. I know some place that Tapirmon can get help."

&&&&&&&

OOC: Armour Digivolution = Can be activated by a Non-Chosen in a single moment, but unable to control it, meaning they rely on gaining the tool to use it.

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:17 am

Akuramon's eyes widen, staring at the fallen Tapirmon in shock.

"Stupid digimon...nearly got itself killed!" Zora hissed. "Oi! I'm not done with you!" She shouted at Takato.

Akuramon took a step forward towards them, only to freeze as he raised his ears. "No! don't go that way!" HE suddenly shout as he charged towards the two tamers and their digimon before jumping over them. Once he landed, he jumped again, only twice as higher before landing quite a distance away from them.

"Dusky Wave!"

A dust cloud appeared where he landed as a air wave traveled to the tamers. However, it was far away enough so that it didn't harm anyone. Zora covered her eyes with her arms and looked around, not seeing her digimon anywhere.

"Megaton Hammer Crush!" Something cried out. Suddenly, Akuramon flew out of the dust cloud and landed near Takato and Dee, majorly wounded as he de-digivolved back into Kuromon.

"What theh ell!? Kuromon!" Zora shouted as she ran to her digimon. She stoped dead in her tracks as a giant green dragon walked out from the cloud. Itwould look like any dragon one could imagine, only this dragon had giant claws for wings. Kuromon groaned ash e struggled to open one of his eyes.

"R-Run away..." he muttered to the tree tamers. "It's...a Perfect..." Soon, the injury he received was too much and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 am

Dee stared at the huge dragon before realizing that it didn't really matter. She gently picked up Tapirmon, being careful not to injure him further, and held him out towards Takato.

"Here." The chubby girl said. "You'll be faster the less weight that Raidramon carries. Just take him and run to wherever you're going, I trust you."

Of course she might get eaten while he was gone, but at this point she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 am

"Ultimate? Great. Not even in this form could I make a dent..."

Raidramon growled and took a step towards the dragon, noticing that Yoshino had vanished in the wake of his own Digivolution. His eyes snapped to the two girls and he snagged the shirt of Dee in his maw, before lightly tossing her on his back behind Takato. The tip of its horn flashed with lightning before he roared,

"Lightning Blade:!"

A flash of light exploded forth as a thunder bolt slammed into the ground where Groundramon was. It didn't do any damage, but it did cause the earth to spike up and form a deep trench, an intimidation and stalling tactic.

Takato held Tapirmon in his grip and then gave an order, Raidramon gripping Kuromon in his mouth as he shot over to Zora with a burst of lightning, far outstripping many in raw speed. The once-Veemon gave a nod to the girl, beckoning for her to jump on quickly, knowning they had no such time to debate.

"Come on!" shouted Takato, holding out his free hand to the girl.

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 am

Dee was too surprised to flail as she was tossed on Raidramon's back. Though she did frown. It would be a lot faster without her. Still, if she tried to get off he'd probably put her back on, and that would waste even more time.

Time they might not have.

She just REALLY hoped Zora wouldn't make a fuss...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 am

Groundramon let out a surprised roar as he fell into the trench, landing with a 'thud'.

Zora's eyes were fixed at where the large Perfect level digimon was before her attention snapped back to Raidramon. After a few seconds of mental debate, she quickly got on the armor digimon, not saying a word nor indicating she was thankful.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 am

"Hyaah!" grinned Takato.

Raidramon grunted before turning, making sure not to hurt Kuromon as he turned into a raw bolt of speed. His voice could be heard echoing as he dashed through the streets, his powers keeping them from falling off. "I'm not a damned horse, Takato. This form isn't easy to hold as it looks.."

The Rutherford blinked and then gave a nod. "I know, Raidramon, but we couldn't fight that thing just yet. Yoshino managed to get away with Lalamon before you even Digivolved, so hopefully her data tracker picked up the signal and DATS agents are heading to deal with it."

His "Friendship" formed Digimon narrowed its eyes as he shot around a street, and into a deep forest. "Can they even defeat that thing? They've been after us for months, and they rarely sent anything higher than a Rookie."

Takato nodded as they pulled up to a shack in the middle of a massive grass field. He jumped off the Digimon and held Tapirmon softly. "Probably. I heard they were calling in a powerful agent, but I've yet to meet him, so fingers-crossed."

He gave a slight smile and then turned away, opening the shack door. "Besides, if they can't handle it, we'll just have to do it ourselves. Think how much stronger you'll get if we take the data of an Ultimate."

Raidramon just nodded and sat down, letting the others off before giving Kuromon to Zora.

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 am

Admittedly the conversation was mostly white noise to Dee. She was mainly focused on Tapirmon. She knew it wasn't stupid, and despite how it acted then she highly doubted he want to die. So why did he do that?

Dee really hoped it wasn't because she had wanted the fighting to stop. She knew some animals could pick up on things like that, but Digimon? She had no clue.

When she noticed they had stopped she slid off of Raidramon and muttered a thanks before hurrying over to Takato. She paused for a second when she reached him. "Um, can I hold him again?" She asked.

Then she gave a laugh, but it sounded somewhat forced. "Wow, I've known him for one day and I'm already like this. I really need to learn to stop getting so attached so quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 am

"Sure. Here, use this."

Takato had found what he needed in his shack, digging through a cupboard before tossing her the object. It was a small datachip. "Place it on your Digivice. You see Digimon are made of data, meaning they are fed and healed differently than us. This is a Floppy Healing Disk, a complete full heal in essence."

Raidramon suddenly perked up his head and grunted, his voice echoing as data particles began to chip of his form. "Impossible to get too, outside of DATS. We managed to scrounge up a few from fights, and store em' for a rainy day."

The Rutherford nodded and then dug out another, tossing over a second to Zora. "Here, this is my last one, go ahead and use it. Your Digimon got pretty beat up from that Ultimate, and we don't need it degenerating any time soon."

Raidramon suddenly blinked as it was overtaken by a flash. In a matter of seconds it had completely shrank and reverted to a much smaller state. The now cute and pint-sized Veemon-look alike grinned happily and waved, waddling over to Takato. "Hey'ah Taka, hav' we gots' any pizzah' lef'?"

His tamer rolled his eyes in return,

"Sure, check in the fridge, DemiVeemon."

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 am

Zora caught the small chip and took a look at it. "Unfortunetely, this wont work for my digivice." She said as she merely tossed it back to Takato. "Kuromon may have gotten beaten up, but if he didn't de-digivolve, he'll be fine after a bit of rest." As if on cue, Kuromon began to stir and opened his eyes slowly.

"Ow." was his first word, trying not to move around. Zora managede to get him in a sitting position, leaning him against the wall as she took out bandages out from her pocket andstarted to wrap it around his stomach, where he was hit by Groundramon's spike ball tail. After she was done with the first aid, she took out a few rice balls and handed them to Kuromon, who accept one without a world as he started eating.

"So...how long have you two been together?" Zora suddenly said to Takato and DemiVeemon.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:09 am

Dee did as she was told, nodding as she did. Her eyes widened as Tapirmon's wounds began to heal, and very soon it was almost like they were never there.

Dee let herself collapse onto the floor and let out a breath she hadn't know she'd been holding. Then she took the Digimon that seemed to be waking up into her arms and held him close.

"I owe you." Said Dee to Takato as the Tapirmon opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 am

Takato shrugged and put away the disk, sitting down on one of the rather old looking chairs. The shack looked like just that, a shack. It was one single large room with a scraggy red carpet, a few recently repaired chairs and a scarred table, along with a few other minor appliances.

DemiVeemon dug into the small fridge, which was hooked up to a portable battery. He pulled out a box of cold Pizza, ignoring that it was just leftovers before digging in with a happy smile, cheese running down his face.

The Rutherford chuckled and kicked back on the chair. "Me and DemiVeemon have been together six months. I arrived in this country with nothing, along with my memory torn to pieces. I got lucky though, and found Veemon a day later. We did what we could to survive from then on, along with dodging DATS and taking care of wild Digimon."

DemiVeemon held up a small pudgy paw and smiled with a bright shining gaze, mouth full of food. "Taka hash' taken cares' of me, and eyes'ah looked after'ah im' too! We, me and Taka, are ah' team! We cants' be beat!"

&&&&&&&

OOC: Now for Sin. Oh, and before you ask, eating "real food" is mostly just a pleasure of taste for Digimon. They have to eat Digital Food to get full.

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 am

Dee made sure to pay attention to the blond this time. His memory torn to pieces? What could have caused that? Not Sin? If it was, how? If not, what?

She wondered if he remembered Ima.

At this point she supposed it didn't matter. She wasn't going to pry, and if she asked and he did remember he'd probably interrogate her or something.

She left half an ear to the conversation before turning to the Digimon in her arms. "Don't do that sort of thing." She scolded him, albeit gently. "You could have gotten yourself killed."

He rubbed his face against her in a silent apology.

She sighed, but smiled. "I think we're going to be together for the long haul now, so do you mind if I give you a name? Or do you already have one?"

Tapirmon shook his head to both.

"Can I call you Wilbur then?"

Wilbur gave a nod and made a funny little sound of joy that sent Dee into a giggle fit.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 pm

"Hmph." Zora didn't bother turning around as she listened to Takato's story. "Bozu, do you ahve any idea where we are? This isn't some country."

Kuromon finished one of the riceballs and took another one before turning to Tapirmon. he lowered his head meekly and frowned. "I'm sorry." He said. "But you shouldn't have done that. If i was any higher, you could have de-digivolved or turned back into data."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Wilbur gave a simultaneous nod and shrug, as if to say 'I understand but I don't really mind'. Or at least that was what Dee interpreted from the motion.

Dee suddenly remembered something and turned towards her backpack. She dug through it and eventually found what she was looking for. She pulled out her Digidex, as she now dubbed it, and pointed it at the Tapirmon.

It did the same thing that it had done with Veemon.

"TAPIRMON. ANIMAL DIGIMON. DIGIVOLVES FROM GUMMYMON. DIGIVOLVES INTO UNIMON. SAID TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MANIPULATE DREAMS. LIVES BY EATING THE BAD DREAMS OF DIGIMON. ALSO EATS COMPUTER VIRUSES AND CHANGES THEM TO NORMAL DATA. ATTACKS ARE NIGHTMARE SYNDROME, DELETING VIRUS, AND WAKING DREAM."

Unimon...that sounded familiar...

Dee then put the device in her pocket and looked at Wilbur. "It's a good thing you don't feed off of human nightmares, or you would starve being with me. I don't dream like most people. Unless you manipulated my dreams or something."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

"I really don't care what this country is, all I know is I miss speaking proper English." sighed Takato, rubbing his head. His gaze fell upon the two girls before a beep of his Digivice made him look up, the screen rapidly flashing red over and over again. The Rutherford stood up in a hurry and grabbed the device, glancing at it.

"Oh, bollocks." He cursed as his eyes widened. DemiVeemon looked up and blinked, noting the worried expression on his Tamer's face. "Was' tah' mattah' Taka?" Safe to say, things does not look good as the blonde instantly held up a familiar datachip.

"Boot up, DemiVeemon."

DemiVeemon blinked before a light vortex of data washed over his blue skin. His bright eyes blinked as he burst out of the formed cloud of data, now recovered by the datachip and within his Rookie form, the original Veemon state.

"Sorry to cut and run girls, but Groundramon is ransacking the west part of town!" shouted Takato, throwing on his red coat as he pushed open the shack door in a flash. He looked over his shoulder and gave a weak smile, his eyes becoming sharp. "Feel free to stay here, this shouldn't take too long."

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 pm

"You can't!" Kuromon said as he stood up, only to yelp in pain as he held his stomach. "G-Groundramon's a Perfect level digimon. You're no match for him!"

"Tch...that overgrown lizard doesn't know when to give up..." Zora muttered before pulling Takato back in the room. "That thing's been on our tail eve rsince we got in the Digital World. Back off and let us handle it."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm

The whole 'Perfect' thing was going over her head, but Dee just guessed that was a very strong level of Digimon or something. But how strong was it? Must be pretty strong considering what Raidramon had said earlier...

"Didn't Raidramon say that even if that form he wouldn't be able to even dent it?" She asked as she stood up. "Would you be able to do anything? You might just end up getting hurt...or worse." She grimaced, not liking her own idea.

Still, this was Takato she was talking to. If there was anything he learned about him, he could be pretty darn stubborn.

A bit nervously, she added. "Is there anything I can do to help...?"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm

"Sorry, but I'm not one to let some overgrown lizard destroy a town." frowned Takato, giving a brief nod at the two. The girl with the Tapirmon was correct, yes, even if he managed to Armour Digivolve lil' Vee to Raidramon he still wouldn't have that much of chance. He held up his Digivice and then narrowed his eyes, words suddenly trailing across the screen.

He didn't even have to think about it.

"Veemon, DNA CHARGE."

Dark Digivolution.

"Veemon Digivolve to..." Once more Veemon's skin literally tore itself off to reveal a deep black wire mesh underneath, eyes snapping open as a vortex of power exploded forth in an egg shape around him.

In a matter of moments his eyes were a deep crimson, the personality almost completely changed because of the Digivolution corruption. His horn shone in the light and a sharp growl exploded forth from his maw, two musclaur arms breaking the data egg around him with a shatter of data "...BlackExVeemon."

The now larger Digimon quickly picked up Takato and then placed him on his shoulder, two white wings spreading outwards as the Veemon Tamer spoke to the Tapirmon Tamer. "If you're worried, then stay here. You should be safe."

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:25 pm

"Oh, no you don't!" Zora said, taking a step forward. "I don't care what you thikn, you're not going out there!"

Kuromon staggered up and removed the bandages wrapped around his stomach before running up to his tamer. "At the very least, we're going." He said, glaring at BlackExVeemon with his sharp, yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Dee looked at Wilbur, who nodded. The she turned back to Takato and shook her head. "No, I coming with you. I'll probably be next to useless, but still. I'm not staying here." Her voice still sounded worried, but a little more determined now.

Her Tapirmon nodded once more. He wanted to go too.

"Besides, I'm worried about YOU." She muttered under her breath, not intending to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

"Alright, just becareful. BlackExVeemon!"

BlackExVeemon gave a nod and then bent down, gently picking up the two Tamers and their Digimon partners, spreading out his wings as he focused. In a flash they were in the sky, Takato pointing out the directions as he studied the information/map his Digivice was giving him.

"He's just on the west part of town, we should be there soon!"

BlackExVeemon suddenly narrowed his eyes, his ears twitching as he increased his flying speed,

"...I can hear screams."

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Had they not been on there way to fight a dragon, Dee would have been psyched by the fact that they were flying. It was one of those childhood dreams of hers that had never really died. Along with having a pony.

Still, that fact of the matter was they WERE heading to fight a dragon. So the teen couldn't take much pleasure in that fact.

She heard the screaming too, and cringed. It sounded awful, even from where they were. She hoped everyone would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Kuromon narrowed his eyes. He wasn't looking forward to the fight or anything, but his enhanced hearing was being more than he coudl handle. He looks arouned ,seeing how far away they were. "Zora." He muttered, looking down at the buildings.

"...All right, just be careful." She said as she took out her digivice. Kuromon nodded as he took a deep breath before jumping off. Her digivice started to activate as Kuromon was engulfed in this strange black aura.

"Kuromon digivolve to...."

His skin then started to rip away again, revealing the mesh underneath. Soon, it return, causing him to become a lot bigger than before. As he was digivolving, his ears were dragging behind due tot he fall as the aura disapepared, revealing his digivolved form.

"Akuramon!"

He landed on the ground below, but not before he soon jumped off again. His high jumping, speed, and the boost he got from falling down there started to aid him as he rushed over to the west side of town.

"Oi, you better be careful or I'll kick your ass!" Zora shouted to him. She paused as something started to speed towards the same area. She was then distracted as she could hear a woman's scream clear as day and the figure disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - World of the Unknown   Digimon - World of the Unknown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon - World of the Unknown
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next