Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)

Go down 
+4
Agari Seizu
Dimly
Delovere Leigh
Takato Rutherford
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 am

"Ugh....I feel like I was slammed into 10 buildings or something...." Zora muttered as she sat up, holding her head with her right hand. She froze and looked at it, seeing no blood, scratches, or any such injury/pain on her whatsoever. "Just....what's...?" She muttered as she looked up at whoever was talking to them.

"Meow~~~" Kuro meowed as he hanged fron Takato's strand of hair...in front of his facee.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:28 am

Ima sat up from where she was lying on the ground and rubbed her eyes before opening them. "Eh? Where are we?" She stood up and went over to stand next to Takato. "Is that normal?"

She then noticed the red-head. "Oh, hi there person!" Putting out her hand for a handshake, the child smiled and added. "I'm Ima!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 am

"I'm Wakka, capin' of the Besaid Aurocs, brudda'"

The man now known as Wakka studied the rather odd looking strangers of the island. His gaze first came to fall upon the small girl before him, her big blue eyes meeting his own. He blinked once and then smiled widely, giving a thumbs up to the seemingly innocent girl.

Next, he chose to look at the shortest male of the group, one stood looking at his hidden arm with a confused expression. The boy turned, and Wakka felt a deep chill run up his spine as he gazed at those odd colour eyes. They were amber. He had never seen pure amber coloured eyes before.

He quickly looked away and then stared at the rather normal looking girl with the cat. It seemed the short boy was ignoring that cat to the point he denied its existence. He couldn't quite describe the other two, but he didn't think he wanted too.

"What happened to you guys? It looks like you've been swimming through sin spawn, ya?"
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:54 am

"Meowwwwww~~~~" Kuro whined as he dropped off of Takato's head and melted away into his shadow. Suddenly, his shadow moved on its own, turning to Takato and waving before returning to normal.

"Eh....? Sin spawn?" Zora muttered in confusion as she did her best to hide her right arm from Wakka. "Is that what those bug things are called? What about the giant overpowered dragon we saw...?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Dropping her hand, Ima was both a bit upset that he didn't return the custom of the handshake and fascinated by this new type of greeting. She returned it and grinned, forgeting instantly that she had even been slightly upset in the first place.

'He talks funny.' The child thought to herself as she dropped her hand and opened her mouth to ask questions. "Where are we? What are the Besaid Aurocs? What's sin spawn? Was it that big monster thing we saw? What's brudda? Why do you talk like that? Is this-"

Ah kids. They never really know when to stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Rizuka

Rizuka

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Snowy locks tumbling around her pale face, Rizuka Evenstar wandered aimlessly around the foreign land she ended up in. Having escaped from an abusive man who had intended to sell her on the black market, the Tanuki-girl had no place to go, and no idea where the hell she was. Ears twitching at the sound of voices coming from her left, she decided to investigate. Perhaps some kind strangers had answers to offer.

With a tattered rucksack over her thin shoulder and her companion, Wally, settled comfortably in his sling across her back, the young girl trudged wearily onward.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 pm

"Wooaaah, Dragon!?" blinked Wakka as he ran over what she said. It did indeed sound like they had encountered Sin Spawn, or at least some powerful fiends. He was startled by the perky child before him, but laughed it off all the same as the shortest male of the group took a step forward and glanced around

"Look, that's all fine and dandy but I'm gonna need you to point me to the nearest telephone..." toned Takato, his amber eyes blinking. Wherever that thing had brought them, he was sure he could contact the magical branch on this part of the-

"Tele..phone? Eeeh, did you hit ya' head?" interrupted Wakka, crossing his arms. His stare seemed unmoving for a second, only to blink once again as he held up a hand "I've been meaning ta' ask ya, but what's up with your clothes?"

Silence.

Takato frowned. He sighed. He cried. Then he turned and took a gander over to echoing footsteps, blinking at the oddity coming out to meet them. Wakka seemed just about to freak out, yet the British boy couldn't fathom why.

She looked like a Werebeast, but those were kinda common. Wait, what the hell did he just say..?

"You're telling me you don't have a telephone!?"

What sort of backwater place was this!?

"Are you shitting me!?"
Back to top Go down
Rizuka

Rizuka

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Rizuka blinked and tilted her snowy head at the strange, short boy's outburst.

What kind of a place doesn't have telephones? she wondered, hesitating far enough away that she could bolt if these people turned out to be freaks.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Zora blinked, then again. "O.....k.....if You don't have a phone, do you have any way of communication?" Zora said as she stood up and put her hands on her hip. Where ever that giant ass dragon took us, it can't be THAT far....right?"

GRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~

Zora froze, sweatdropping as a red tint appearedon her face. Kuro jumped off of Takato and walked up to Wakka, pawwing at his leg and meowing innocently.

"Fuck you, you traitor of a stomach...."

Last edited by Zora on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Ima simply blinked. What an interesting place this was. In all the places that she had been, telephones seemed to be rather common. But here, they didn't seem to know what they were at all! Fascinating...

And what were those words Takato and Zora used?

She then saw the new person out of the corner of her eyed and ran over to her, stopping just before they collided. Looking up, she smiled and gave the new person the greeting Wakka had just shown her. "Hi! I'm Ima. Who are you?" Said the child, very curious.
Back to top Go down
Rizuka

Rizuka

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Rizuka blinked in surprise before smiling gently down at the innocent young girl.

"I'm Rizuka, but you can call me Rizu. It's nice to meet you, Ima," she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm

"Maybe we should get you guys some grub, ya?" spoke Wakka as he looked them over, grinning at the sound of her stomach. In reality he was feeling a bit freaked out, specially considering the odd looking girl over there, and the rather pissed off short male. He gestured behind him to a pathway and chuckled

"Come on, I'll take ya back to the village. It ain't far from here. Yo, Priestess, you can come too!"

Takato blinked out of his rant and then gave a nod, only to stop before walking past him to follow the small girl. He gazed at the snowy haired woman and then rubbed his chin, cocking his head "He thinks you're a Priestess? I kinda doubt that. You're not a Kitsune, but you're not a werebeast either. Either way, I'm Takato, and..."

He then finally shrugged, turning away as he followed after Wakka. In reality, meeting once such as the girl before him wasn't all that odd to him. While not a very good one, he was still a Mage at heart, and thus had met a handful of the vast number of species on their planet. Most realms and borders were open to magical kind.

"Now, what's this I hear bout' some grub?"

Safe to say, he now had one thing on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:12 pm

The small girl grabbed Rizu's hand and began walking toward where Takato and Wakka were going, taller lady in tow. She wondered in the back of her mind what grub was...well, she would find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:18 pm

"O-oi! wait for us!" Zora immediately cried as she ran after the group. Kuro bounded to them as fast as his little legs could take him before falling tot he ground with a faceplant. Zora turned around and sighed.

"Isn't that form a bit inconveniant, Kuro?" She said as the little cat shook the dirt off his face.

Kuro merely meowed before growing. Soon, he was a mediaum size dog. He barked at Zora before sprinting past her and next to Takato, barking at him as he rubbed his head against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rizuka

Rizuka

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Rizuka tilted her head farther, blinking her large crimson eyes.

Priestess?

Before she had time to really ponder the thought, she was being tugged along by the surprisingly strong child after the departing group.

"Whoa! Hey! Where are we going?!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Wakka began lead them down a path, smiling lightly as he glanced around all while still walking. There were a lot of trees and many flowers in the area, showing that it was quite a peaceful island untouched by war or mankind's hand. Takato thought it was all quite beautiful, taking a gander at the large waterfall they were passing

Suddenly Wakka paused, looking up with wide eyes. There was a deep screech, echoing through the valley for a single second. The orange haired man looked worried as he took a step backwards, shaking his head with anger and worry "Fiends!? I don't get it, didn't the crusaders already do a patrol today..?"

His eyes grew wider as the massive beast came into view, flapping its wings and gazing at them. It looked like a truck sized bird, with a more twisted form and a drool dripping maw. Wakka swore and then gestured for them to run as he drew a small round blue ball "Sorry for getting ya' into this mess. I never expected a Garuda to be here at this time in the day! You guys should run."

Takato just blinked and took a step past Wakka, his hands glowing with a large amount of magical spawned lightning. He shrugged at the stunned Blitzball player and turned to the large bird before speaking "We just nearly got eaten by a Dragon. I believe we can take care of this."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Zora's eye twitched at the sight of the giant monster in front of them, preventing them from progressing to the village. She stomped her way to it, her hands balling up into fists. She forced Takato out of the way with a shove and got in front of Wakka, glaring at the bird as she pointed to herself.

"I've had it today! First I wake up to a swarm of killer blue bugs, then I get beat up and blasted by a ridiculously huge ass dragon, then we get teleported into the middle of who knows where...and now this THING is going to get in my way?! I didn't even have one scrap of food to eat because of all this bull shit!"

Kuro quickly hid behind Takato, shirnking back into his small cat form as Zora was shouting. He let out a squeaky 'mew' as he climbed up his clothes and hid in the hoodie of his jacket.

"You are NOT going to make things worse! Now get the hell out of our way!!!" She shouted as her right arm grew in size, turning more like into a monster's arm rather than a human's arm. Rushing at the monster, she jumped into the air and raised her arm, which looked lmore like a monsterous claw. With that, she swung it down straight at the fiend's back.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Ima tilted her head. Another creature? She was sure learning a lot about the planet's wildlife today. Figuring she should try and help, she let go of Rizu's hand and pulled out her laser gun. The child took aim and fired, the red beam heading straight for the creature's wing.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Safe to say, the thing was tore apart with ease. Takato just stared with a sweat drop running down his face, shrugging after a few passing seconds. Whatever works. Wakka just gaped before turning to the group, gasping for air "W-woah! Are you guys like crusaders or somethin'? Those were some awesome spells! Lu' would be impressed..."

Takato just sighed, pouting slightly at the fact that he didn't even get a chance to use a spell. He finally just shook his head and let the poor man think what he wanted. Wakka grinned and then did a rather odd bow, his voice echoing

"Praise be to Yevon for your arrival. You guys probably just saved me from being bird food. Come, lets continue to the village, I'll get you some warm grub!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 pm

"Finally, FOOD!" Zora shouted, raising her enlarged monster arm befroe it turned back to 'normal'. She seem oblivious to what Wakka said about her arm as she started running off towards the direction they were going.

Kuro walked on Takato's head and meowed from on top of him before jumping down on his shoulder and rubbing his face against Takato's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Returning the gun to her sweater pocket, Ima grabbed Rizu's hand again. So grub meant food...interesting...but what was food?

Then she looked to Wakka and started to ask MORE questions. "What was that thing? Who is Lu? What's a crusader? What's a Yevon? What was that funny movement you did? Why..."

Kids. What can you say?
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"Y-You don't know.." Wakka sudden trailed off as he walked along the path, slapping his head in sudden thought. He smiled grimly and nodded "Let me guess, you guys were too close to Sin, ya? The toxin must of hit you guys pretty badly. Let me explain..!"

So explain he did. Yevon was a godly figure in the history of this world, and that bowing was a part of the prayer of Yevon, meaning such a bow was quite common. From what Takato gathered, Wakka simply assumed their minds had been messed with, instead of them simply not knowing what it was.

How odd.

Lu, or Lulu as she was known, was a female "Black Mage" that delved into the arts, much like Rutherford. Yet, the way Wakka described her magic made him think that was much more to her arts than his own.

That "monster" was a fiend, a daily creature of the world, twisted by the nature of Sin. Fiends were common, but the Crusaders were a force that helped deal with them. They ranged in power, but not a single one could compare to Sin.

Takato thought the world to be quite odd, but kept his silence. He followed along with the group, his eyes growing wide as they came to the entrance of a rather peaceful village, the only place of human gathering on the island of Besaid.

It was small, but Takato couldn't help but admire it. His eyes slowly trailed across the view, coming to a stop on the rather large temple at the back. He watched as Wakka gestured to a nearby house, inviting them in. Yet Takato didn't follow, instead choosing to check out the nearby lodge.

He was going to gather information.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 Besaid10
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Naturally, Ima was having a field day learning so much. It was all so fascinating! She wanted to keep asking even more questions, but even she knew asking too many questions could be a bad thing. It was so tempting though!

Noticing that Takato was leaving Wakka and the others, she had a little mental debate in her head. Eventually she decided to follow him. Wakka was nice, but she didn't want to leave her first Earth friend all alone.

The child frowned a bit. That was wrong. Takato was not her first Earth friend; he was her first human friend. As Ima trailed silently behind the mage, her frown deepened as she wondered what happened to her first real Earth friend...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:09 am

"Yeah yeah, Yeavon is this...Lulu is that...blah blah blah...." Zora said, completely uninterested in anything Wakka just said...except one...

"So who the hell is sin? Was he that giant ball of water that appeared over Magnolia Town?"

Kuro mewed as Takato broke away from Wakka and Zora. He kept on looking back before jumping off his shoulder and runningtowards Wakka, climbing up his clothes, and sitting on his shoulder, meowing.
Back to top Go down
Rizuka

Rizuka

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Rizuka just followed along silently, absorbing all she could about this strange world.

What have I gotten myself into? she wondered to herself as she looked down at the little girl who wielded laser guns. And why am I here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next