Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)

Go down 
+4
Agari Seizu
Dimly
Delovere Leigh
Takato Rutherford
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 pm

The amber eyed teenager looked up from his book at the chatter, a small smile slipping across his lips. He studied the speaking trio before arching an eyebrow, his accent tinted voice trailing over the area. “I'm from the West of the Main Earth realm, England to be precise. I mostly wander certain planes, but I spent most of my life at a Magic School within Scotland, earning the rank of Magister Magi after my final test a year ago.”

He looked back down at his book as he continued. "As you can probably tell already, I am indeed like the Magi you fought before, if only less experienced." Takato closed the book and set it down, gazing at the fire as his smile became rather amused "My speciality is Lightning Magic, Wind Magic, and Sealing."

The Rutherford held up his metal arm and then pointed a finger at the weak fire before letting out a murmur of Latin. Flames expanded over the camp-fire, strengthening once more with barely a twitch of his fingertips. “I am fluent in Latin, Ancient Greek, English, and the romanization of Japanese.”

He stood up and dug through his rucksack, taking out a set of items before he slammed his hand into them with a surge of magic. Markings flashed on the round ball-like objects, only to form a few large pieces of preserved raw meta. Without another murmur he set up the meat over the flickering flames and then continued. “As said, I mostly wander the world with Al. Thus, I have a certain amount of Magi Survival skills, including Transmutation and Cooking.”

The blonde sat back down on his dirty coat and then took out a flask from his pocket, snagging the top off before waving his hand over it. A flash ran along the casing before he took a sip of the liquid inside. “My full name is Takato Rutherford, a simple C-class English Magi. Guess you could call me 'The Lone Wanderer' if you need a fancy title.”

He shrugged and played with a piece of his hair, holding out a rather book to Ima as he finished. “All in all, I'm just the average Magi. By the way, I guess we should get started with a few lessons, eh Ima? Let us make use of a Magi book, specially made to accelerate the thought while learning.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: "The Lone Wanderer" - Mostly a nod off to Fallout 3, but more of character point than anything. It has been noted quite a few times that Takato (with or without Al) did nothing but wander the world while back on Earth. He's joking about the title, which is a nod to Fairy Tail and Negima.

His "many" skills are more or less connected, or a trade off. His languge skills are down to spell casting, and more (English, Latin, and Romaji all being connected). His "survial skills" are easy, considering new "paths" are opened up for people who can use Magic. Yet, once he's out of magic his skills will become useless. Thus why he calls them "Magi SS"

It is also rather interesting to note that Takato doesn't have a single "special skill" suited to only him (apart from Quezacotl). Every spell, power, and attack launched by him can be learnt by any other Magi....

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 pm

The girl's eyes twinkled happily. She had completely forgotten that Takato was going to teach her! She put away her gun. Mechanics and mental powers she could work on when everyone was asleep. This was more important and more fun anyway.

"Okay!" The child said with a big grin as she took the book. She opened it, just to look at the foreign language. She didn't understand it, but it sure looked interesting. Written language was not something that her species had.

The girl turned back to her friend. "What should we do first?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Raven brought his eyes up to meet Takato's, listening with some interest to his brief and obviously narrowed life story, taking in an appreciation for the strength of his new companion.

"England's a beautiful place if you find the right spots. I've been a few times, they like my style of dealing with things."

He turned the blade of his sword down to the land, pushing down and spiking it into the earth, letting it stand alone with out his intervention. He admired the dazzling gleam that the fire gave it before returning his grey eyes to the three joining him around the fire.

"I guess since you've all told me your stories, I should tell you mine to be fair."

He took a breath and exhaled it with a sigh before closing his eyes, then reopening them in a more relaxed position, a calming excercise for the story he was about to tell.

"I'm from a small village you've never been to in a place you've never heard of in the Main Earth Realm, like you I suppose, we'll leave it at that. You won't find it now mainly because......because it's not there anymore."

He thought it through, realizing that the rest of his stpry would go too into detail for his liking, bringing back memories he'd rather forget.

"Anyway, I'm a Demon and Paranormal Hunter, been one for last, I don't know, five years or so. I've been practicing every technique from Exorcism to various rituals, and well......"

Raven reached down to his belt, removing one of his customized guns and showing it off.

"'Divine Intervention' as I like to call it. I've been around the world........well, our world a few times, collecting jobs where I can. I've been after everything from Werewolves and Vampires to the souls of the damned I set out to fight in the first place. One job in particular changes the story. The catacombs under Rome. We're trying to resolve some of the souls, a small team and I. They weren't supposed to be violent aside from one........one male soul. That's besides the point though, I found this."

Raven looked at his word once again.

"A priest that was in the team fell to his knees before he told me ne though this was a sword belonging to the Archangel of Death, Azrael. That it contained his own strength within the weapon. So naturally I took it, and I've kept it on me at all times since then. If this is a sword of that much power, a weapon of death itself, in the wrong hands this baby could do some damage."

He then turned his eyes back to the people he guessed he could consider friends.

"The whole crimson aura and energy transfer I showed you all during that last fight is from years of studying demonic arts based on emotions. A few of the abilities, some could call them spells, are similar to your use Takato, through Latin."

He took a little time to look at the roaring fire and the food being cooked over it. He hadn't eaten for a while since he had arrived in this strange world, so it was good that someone had some food.

"'Cept I speak it backwards."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 pm

A black arm rised up form behind the log as it waved at Raven.

"Don't go attempting to executing me because of my arm, punk." Zora simply said as she lowered her arm and stood up before sitting down on the log in a slouching position.

"Like shortstuff here," She started, pointing to Takato "I'm from the same planet. Lived in Japan for my whole life." She took a glance at the flickering flames before letting out a sigh as she made a small motion with her hands to them.

"Forget it...there's no reason I should tell you guys about me at all." She said as she lied down on top of the log.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:24 am

"Such hostility."

Raven made no eye contact with her, simply looking at the fire.

"The name calling, the angry demeanor, it's a real amazement you're even still with these two to be honest."

He shrugged, casting his thoughts away as he spun the gun in his hand one time before placing it back in its holster.

"I'm not going to try to kill you, Zora. I don't try. If you were a threat or the demons that I deal with, you'd be dead already, though I don't know much about Japanese Oni. Different rules apply I guess."

He leaned back to a log placed behind him, reaching up and gripping the swords hilt.

"Either way, the worse I've ever seen with a condition even slightly related to yours is a single limb possession, and in that way your arm would have tried to kill you by now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 am

".................Heh............."

Zora fell silent before sitting up again, a dull look on her face.

"Single arm possession? Trying to kill me?" She repeated as she lowered her ehad, her entire body trembling in anger. She quickly stood up as she glared at the 'punk'.

"IF ONLY THIS WAS THAT SIMPLE!"

Her hands balled up into fists as she clenched her teeth before pointing at him. "Listen here, punk, I don't care if you call me weak or dangerous or any of that crap. However..." Once again, her right hand balled up to a fist before grabbing the right side of her shirt's collar. "THIS isn't a possession at all!"

She pulled her shirt to the right to show the skin between the shoulder and her chest. The shoulder was black and looked liek some sort of ongrowing infection traveling towards her chest. In a sense, it looked like how Takato looks with his metal arm, only Zora's arm was black and monsterous.

"THIS is a curse! A CURSE! This is far beyond a simple possession!" She shouted as she let go of her shirt. "I never had a choice! I never caused this to happen! I was born with this and I can't do shit to stop it! I would rather die than have this...this THING take over my body, but I can't!"

As she finished shouting, she started to breathe heavily. "There, I told you what I didn't intend on telling...Don't jsut put this off as something practical and easily curable!" Wit hthat, she jumped over the log and stomped away from the small camp in anger.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 am

Raven showed no remorse for his comments, watching the overly emotional girl with the demonic arm stomp away infuriated. A sigh emerged from his attractive lips as he returned to his meditation on the day.

"Possessions are more complicated than curses, by the way."

He closed his eyes, diving deeper into the realm of thought.

"If she would rather die, why keep fighting? It makes no sense, but, I guess there's more to her than to be seen."

He didn't open his eyes, in fact, he barely moved at all, staying with his thoughts for the most part.

"There has to be a cure, a Curse Breaker if you will. She knows of it or she would've taken herself out years ago."

Reaching into his coat pocket, Raven removed the crimson rose and held it infront of his face, now opening his eyes again to gaze upon its beauty.

"Maybe she'd get more help if she'd drop the offense a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Skyfire Drache

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:56 am

Black Ops. The words rang in his head. Again and again he heard them from all angles, till he thought so many voices were saying it his head would explode, but he knew it wouldn't. The fire, it must be, the stain of the shadow peeling off of his mind, he could remember a lot more about his past than he had just yesterday. The conversations about him vanished into oblivion as the fire danced in his eyes and mind. He clutched his hands tightly on his knees.

"I... I remember, not all, but most." He said, breaking the awkward silence after Zora's departure, "Raven's right, I am... Was US Black Ops... I think I was one of the best. When they needed something, needed it burned to the ground, that is, I was the one they called. My life before all that death is a blur, I don't even know my real name."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am

I love you..

"...Why?"

Takato said nothing in response as his eyes gazed up to the blue sky above. Pyreflies began to craw upwards from his body, his amber eyes slowly closing with a echoing silence. He slowly began to walk towards the edge of the ship, his red cloak flying off his form and over the almost golden clouds. His metal arm came up, a second figure coming to join him with a look of gratitude painted across his face.

The Rutherford looked over his shoulder,

"...Can't stand to see a girl cry."

With that, he faded into dust...

"Don't worry, I'll dream for you..."

Takato shot awake with a groan as he rubbed his head, his amber eyes blinking. He looked around in a rather confused motion, coming to focus on his glowing metal arm. To his tired shock, echoing pyreflies circled around it, his breath hiking. He froze and suddenly became drowsy, his eyes falling down and meeting his cheeks. His form relaxed back on the self-made futon, his hands becoming limp. Yet, he never noticed two eyes staring up at him from the sky above.

"This is not your story..."

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Basicly - Takato taught Ima a few things with his books and magical instinct, where time flew by. Safe to say, I'll go more into it later, but now it beh morning for em'
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 am

Ima sighed gratefully at the sight of the sun rising from where she was sitting. Which was at the top of a very tall tree. Maybe that wasn't the best idea, but it wasn't like she couldn't stop herself on the odd chance that she fell.

She had borrowed one of Takato's easy books and was trying to read it. For someone who had literally started learning the day before, she wasn't doing that bad. Even if she was mostly just practicing recognizing the letters and some small words.

Progress was progress though.

The child had had so much fun learning all of this with Takato last night. Part of her, or rather most, wanted to keep going and never stop, but she knew better. Humans needed sleep, even if she herself did not.

Ima looked back at the book.

"The...sun...did...not.....s-h-i-n-e..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 am

Zora, for some reason, came back to the group in the middle of the night. She was sitting against a tree, her arms and legs crossed with her eyes closed. Opening one of them slightly, she could only make out the movement of Takato's metallic arm.

"About time someone else woke up."

She stood up and stretched a bit before walking over to Takato, dropping a vine she picked up on top of him.

"Come on, if we don't hurry, our little friends will leave."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:43 am

The distant form of Raven Blair stood off in the distance, awake for quite some time. He was watching the sun rise, well, at least what he could make out. He'd made it a practice to see this whenever he could, this morning was no exception. His long jacket had been removed, resting on a branch nearby, his muscular building covered only by the leather strappings of his customized mechanism to carry his sword, the blade resting against his back.

He held his favorite product of nature, his crimson rose to his nose, inhaling it's beautiful aroma, then looking back at the golden helios in the sky. He heard the voices behind him, understanding that his allies had awakened. He turned to greet them.

"Good Morning."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Takato winced at the vine and nodded, coming fully out of his tent. He bent down to retrieve his coat, throwing it over his formal black suit and wrapping it around him like normal. He pushed on his two white gloves, hiding his arms in the red sleeves of his coat once again. All in all, he looked just as he did the day before, apart from seeming a bit drowsy. The Rutherford grinned and took a step forward, his English voice echoing "I'd get us some breakfast, but Zora has a point. The summoner should heading towards the temple, so we should cut through and see if we can get there first." His held up his hand and pointed down a ragged pathway, towering trees around them blocking most view. "Al' said that way should be our target, but there is a greater fiend blocking the way."

He clenched his gloved hand and winked, "Still, I feel refreshed and recharged since yesterday. I'm not at full strength, but my magical power is at fifty percent. More than enough to invoke lower class spells and a summoning." He chuckled and shook his head, his bright amber eyes falling on the group. "So, how about it? You guys ready to move forward?"

&&&&&&&&&

Takato – 50%? Yet, he can summon? Quetzalcoatl is a low-class GF, and is only powerful when it comes to elemental usage. Takato only makes use of it through his affinity and magical fusion, not raw power. Leviathan for example has more raw power, and many more abilities, but it takes a lot of energy to draw it out.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

The small child in the tree blinked as she heard voices down below. Peering down through the branches, she noticed everyone was already awake. She pouted a bit. She had gotten so wrapped up in the reading and learning that she had completely forgotten to work on her gun and mental powers.

Oh well. She could always do that later. It's not like it would be that much help right now anyway.

She dropped down from her tree, landing near the small group. She waved to them all. "Good morning!" She said happily. Then she walked over to where she had gotten the book and put it away.

She found it somewhat odd that Takato had a book about a talking cat.

The child then went back to the group. "Are we going now?" She asked, not having heard the conversation.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 pm

More fighting? Well, this wasn't going to get any easier, and Raven never expected it to. He simply took another look at the rose he cradled with love in his palm, placing it in between his teeth as he reached up to the branch, gripping the abyssmal black trench coat that hung from it and placing it over his body, the bands around his biceps and neck matching the leather. He placed the rose in his coat pocket, the rising sun gleaming off of the silver cross around his neck and the earrings on his lobes.

He rested his hands on the guns at his side, looking at the ground before returning his gaze to Takato, a sly smirk across his face. "Another one bites the bullet, yeah let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 am

"Well, it's better to get htere as quick as possible then waste hours getting lsot in this stupid forest." Zora said, crossing her arms. "We'll just have to push onward."

"Meow." A small-ER black kitten sat in front of Takato's feet, looking up innocently at him before tilting its head. "Meowwwwww"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:08 am

"C-C-C-C-C-Ca.." began Takato as he froze, only to swipe out his hand and activate a silent spell. To his eyes only, the small cat became a single odd shaped blob with a tail, and the "Meows" became mere squeaks to his ears. He sighed in relief at the replaced illusion and then gave a nod, slinging a certain bag over his shoulder as he began down the pointed path. His amber eyes quickly saw two figures in the distance, along with a rather large form at the center of the so-called road. All in all, the Rutherford scratched his cheek,

"...Is that the fiend?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 am

"Feh. Pansy." Zora muttered before Kuro walked up to her and purring against her leg. She followed Takato and saw the giant...plant like monster behind two men. "PRobably. The question is....why the hell aren't THEY doing anything about it?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 am

Ima also trotted after Takato, pausing as he did to look at the strange creature from afar. What could it be? She had no idea. So the child just kept quiet and continued staring, as if that would enlighten her to what it was.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:28 am

Raven shook his head, removing one of the guns at his side and spinning it up, aiming it at the creature in the distance. He closed one eye, trying to line the barrel up with the beast.

"Hmmmm, probably would be a good idea to be cautious."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 am

"Cautious? Maybe."

Takato arched a single eyebrow before nodding, launching himself down the road and past the two figures. He jumped at a tree and bounced off it with a push of his leg, swiping through the air and down to meet the fiend. His hands twitched and flames span around him, letting loose a certain spell straight at the plant-like beast. The large fiend, Ochu, screamed at being awoken and flung large claws through the flames, aiming straight at the amber eyed Magi. Yet, the Rutherford was ready for it.

Wind picked up and the claws slammed straight into a shield spell, a grin spiking up at the edges of his lips. The blonde looked up at the beast and took battle stance, a small fox landing upon his shoulder. Words crawled across his own eyes, his magical nature tapping into one of the local spells before fading. All in all, the two figures watching were quite shocked that someone was taking on the Lord of the Wood. The Rutherford took a gander over his shoulder and brought up a hand, making a silent signal to attack while he attracted the attention,

With that he flipped backwards, summoning a stone wall to block another large claw strike. The Magi blinked and shattered the wall with his a silent mutter, summoning his Pactio before activating it. "Sim Mae Pars! Per Centum Octōgintā Secundās! Ministra Takato, Alyssia Yokuto!" (Activate the contract 180 seconds for Alyssia Yokuto, Attendant of Takato!). A feminine arm broke out from the newly formed smoke, leaving a slim figure in the place of a fox child. Eyes blinked on a rather pretty face, two red ponytails falling over pale features as a massive sword was swung through the air.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 am

"Cautious? I don't think he knows the meaning of it at the moment." Zora sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "Might as well help him."

With that, Zora dashed passed the two shocked men before jumping up in the air and punching down on the Ochu. Kuro trotted up to the men and meowed, his tail swishing from side to side
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 am

Ima, unlike Zora, understood what Takato wanted, surprising considering she was both 'younger' and new to there 'culture'. Still, despite that, she got what he was telling them.

Somehow she managed to creep around the beast without being seen, and waited until either Takato signaled her to attack, or it looked like they needed her help.

Maybe she should attack now, but it might be good to have a secret weapon of sorts. Though she doubted it would be needed. Better safe than sorry, as she heard as another human saying.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Raven shook his head, knowing what they were tyring to do, but irritated at the close lack of "being cautious". He shrugged, slamming the gun back into it's holster adn removing the massive Sword of Azrael from his back, launching intot he fray of battle himself. A hammer-like attack fell from the air, only to be met with an uprising slash from his blade, the same to a second strike.

He slid across the ground, regaining his footing and running again, his hands gripped tight on the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am

Safe to say, the Ochu was doomed. In a matter of bloody moments the creature was screaming as it exploded into a wave of lights, leaving behind a rather annoyed Magi and crew. Yet even though the battle was over, the air was still very tense. A sudden explosion echoed in the distance, amber eyes snapping up to gaze upon the towering temple down the narrow path ahead of them. Takato swiped out his hand, the Pactio vanishing as he launched himself down said path, the two men left stunned in watching the dashing figures.

It took some time for Takato to reach the first set of stairs, gloved fists clenching as his small form flew up each one without a word. The sound of battle form above echoed in his ears and down the temple within an almost spiral motion, screaming finally setting in as people began to run down, leaving himself dashing in the opposite direction. What he saw before him was not what he expected, a cloud of smoke lashing to the sky.

Yuna hit the floor with a cry, Wakka soon following as a massive tail struck his stomach with a daring blow. A single creature looked down at the Summoner and her guardians, three howls trailing over fangs as the beast slowly walked forward. The monster was huge, muscles and power seeping from every inch of its form. Three dog-like heads snarled, drool dripping to the cracked earth as Lulu was pinned by a single sharp claw. Six eyes fell upon Takato, a feeling of raw hunger falling over the area as the Magi was blown back by an unseen force of air.

It had merely roared.

The Magi slowly stood up, tipping near the edge of the steps as he stared sharply up at the beast. His senses were going nuts. The "Cerberus" was giving off the same feeling that his summon and Leviathan gave off, only much more angry. Amber eyes snapped to a defending Tidus and Kimahri, a hum of thought trailing over pale lips. He slowly brought up his metal hand and summoned a spark of lightning, knowing they had no choice but to fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next