Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)

Go down 
+4
Agari Seizu
Dimly
Delovere Leigh
Takato Rutherford
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:41 am

Zora narrowed her eyes before stomping up to the now-pathetic, defeated white haired mage and picked him up by his shirt with her right arm, glaring at him.

"All right, explain why the hell you attacked us!" She shouted at him, notably wincing at the pain in her arm. "Answer me, you bastard!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:46 am

Raven simply glared at the crippled form of the once threatening Magi, his hatred for everything he had done building inside, in his heart, his mind. In his soul. He spun his gun within his right hand up, stopping it and pointing the barrel at the grey haired boy. He enjoyed pain, good, then he was going to love this.

"You find this funny?"

He looked around at the unconscious bodies, the innocent people hurt,t he plant and animal life lost to feed this unnecessary battle. He evened his sights, taking point at the bloodied head of the magic user.

"Then allow me to give you something to laugh about, bastard."

One shot............one kill. It was all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Skyfire Drache

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:00 am

When the shots hit Fate, it threw him back with a great amount of force. And with him holding onto Drache's shadow spear, it sent him flying as well. He flew through the air as the world around him began to freeze, he caught a tree that began to freeze while he was holding it. He let go, the only thing saving his hand from frostbite being the metal plates on either side of his gloves. he dropped to the ground and watched as his breath misted in fron of his face. It began to pull towards the young girl. Rage filled her eyes, obvious from even the distance Drache was standing at. all of a sudden, it began whirling and thrashing, and began to crash down on the white haired man.

Even after all that, bullets, lazers, and it even appeared as if his heart was missing, he laughed, he mocked, he would not stop. the taller of the two women picked him up and asked him why he was fighting them. Drache interjected. "I don't think that's the right question... I've been watching him since you four arrived on the scene... the question is... Why aren't you dead? He could have killed you right at the beginning, but he chose not to. He probably could have found and killed me, if he had a mind to, but he didn't... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 am

Leviathan vanished after the attack had hit Fate. Its summoner relaxed at Takato's touch and words, but otherwise did nothing, just watching what was happening in front of her. She wanted to know why as well, why he would do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 am

"Why..?" hissed Fate as his dangled in the grip, his blue eyes glowing with unseen might. His limp hands twitched, a strained barking laugh echoing through the air. A shiver ran along the earth, a palm slowly coming up. With a single movement, he clicked his fingers. "Se Dissolvant Circumstantia Falsa..."

The bodies of Yuna and the others suddenly became a pillar of light, slowly vanishing to reveal scarred earth. They were nothing more than a simple illusion. The other Magi watching this took a step forward and studied the features of the boy, only to blink with a shock.

"Tertium..."Fate" Averruncus!?" Takato spat with wide eyes as it finally clicked in his mind who this boy was. The grey haired Magi just stared in return. It was a signal for an explanation. The Rutherford gave a brief nod to himself and spoke,

"Fate Averruncus, real name Tertium. A-Class Magi. Expert in both Western and Eastern magic, highly skilled in martial arts, and demon summoning magic. Rumours say that he may not be human, more akin to a puppet. He restricts most of his power when he fights..." Takato toned and then sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"H-How are you even here..?"

The grey haired boy just spat out a drop of blood and began to explain in a cold manner. "I was brought here by something far beyond mortal men, a being with the same amount of power as the Thousand Master. I was chosen to test you, to see if you could defeat what waits ahead."

Takato froze. As strong as the Thousand Master? The strongest Magi in the world? The wizard with over a thousand spells!? He didn't' know to think of that, so he simply asked the next question. "Test us..why exactly?"

The wounded Magi gazed at them and smirked, blood dripping over his chin.

"To see if you could stop this world from dying too."

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:38 am

"Test, huh?"

Raven had enough. The gaurdians, the summoner, they were all safe, this entire thing was a trick. He placed his gun into the holster, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"So explain to me this then, Fate or whatever your name is. When you say prevent this world from dying too, that means others have fallen to whatever thing you speak of, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 am

"Hah?" Zora said, raising an eyebrow as she looked even closer to the white haired mage. "Listen, bozu, I don't know who in hells name you are or who you think you are, but that doesn't mean you had to freaking jump out of no where and attempt to murder my friends here!"

She dropped Fate and turned around, swinging around her right arm as she tried to get rid of the pain.

"Why test us? We could have done it by ourselfs!"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 am

The little girl continued to watch, staying silent. She was trying to remember what some of the words meant. Thousand...that was a really big number, right? Master was a really important person or something...wasn't a puppet a toy? And what was mortal?

She'd ask someone later.

Ima tried to understand the rest of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Skyfire Drache

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:59 am

Drache let his arm down by his side. He looked over his body. He had holstered his gun, but his combat knife was jutting out of the still frosted ground, a few feet away. He walked over to it and pulled it out of the ground. He cleaned the frozen dirt off with Fate's robes as he looked into his eyes. everyone was piling questions on him, but none of them were giving the incentive to answer, save for Raven, who still held a gone to the man's face. Well, as Al Capone once said, you can get more with kind words and a gun, than with kind words alone. "Now, my friend here seems to have a very itchy trigger finger right now. If I were to judge his character, I would say that he didn't like that illusion you produced. Now, perhaps, I could get him to put the gun away, if you tell us who sent you, why, and why in this method. As you said, a bullet to the brain is a pain, and I don't think you're in any position to retaliate."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 am

"H-Heh..."

A spark of light ran along the floor, blue eyes becoming encased in a sea of pure mocking. His pale hand snapped up in a tired motion, the air growing ever colder in the passing seconds. "I told you. It is rather hard to describe such a being, a word beyond power. He, she, or simply it..."

Fate dangled in the grip as he continued, only for a barking laugh to shatter from his throat. "Why? As I said, a mere test. Why a test? Think about what happened to your own world, or shall we say, worlds." His glare flashed to Ima and Drache at this, a vile grin crossing blood chapped lips.

"Oh my, you don't quite understand, do you..?"

His smile became twisted, his blood soaked face becoming shadowed by the darkness cast down by the destroyed trees around them. "You came here out of pure chance. You got on a lifeboat, saved from a pair of screaming and sinking ships..."

His hand twitched up and he pointed straight at the group,

"Your worlds were consumed in a rain of fire and torment. Just like this one soon shall be, if this Sin creature has anything to say about it..."

Then, he began to let loose a hollow laugh.

"Don't die too soon."

Last edited by Takato Rutherford on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 am

Ima stiffened a little. Even she could understand that blunt explanation. Her planet had been attacked like Earth had been before. Her planet, her planet had been attacked. The monsters from before had attacked her planet.

Her HOME.

She did nothing, staring at Fate.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:40 am

Raven narrowed his eyes at the laughing magi, his irritation reaching a high point. He arched his head, himself now cracking a smirk, like the grey haired test maker's laughter had infected himself.

"Well, kiddo,thanks for the words of advice. I really appreciate you going out of your way to insult my weapon, try to kill my friends, and then mock us over destroyed home worlds."

He winked at the one named Fate, a clicking noise being made by his tongue and cheek.

"But I don't expect us dying anytime soon. We're too strong for that. You, on the other hand....."

He let go one light laugh, shaking his head.

"Not so much."

The trigger pulled, the heat bursting out from the barrel of the weapon, blazing metal screaming across the open space, finding home inside the skull of the mocking enemy. Smoke rose the empty barrel, Raven blowing on it before spinning it three times then placing it back into it's holster.

"He said as much as we needed. Let him burn in hell now."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 am

"Tch..." Zora muttered as she heard the sound of Raven's gun firing off. She didn't bother to turn around and crossed her arms.

"So, let's go! I'm not going to fight the next time. Again, I'm not gonna risk busting my arm up more than it is right now."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 am

Takato stared at the earth for a moment before narrowing his amber eyes, thoughts flashing through his mind. Something clicked, his breath hiking for a single moment. Yet, he never made a sound of about the thoughts, instead choosing to comfort Ima with his presence and a one armed hug.

“Ignore that idiot's words. I once heard Fate had a heart for being dramatic...”

Still, the thoughts never left him. His free hand flashed outwards, letting loose a angry burst of lightning and wind to blow the corpse far away from their current position. They did not need such a thing with them at this moment, not when they were tired and had some thinking to do.

"I believe we should break for camp. The last battle blocked certain paths, and we could become lost." began Takato as he crossed his arms. "I'm extremely low of reserves, and I'm pretty sure Zora can't go on like this much longer..."

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: No, he doesn't know that Ima is an alien, he just believes she's from another realm upon Earth.

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 am

Ima nodded, hoping with all of her being that Takato was right and Fate had simply been being dramatic. But the little girl couldn't quell the fears in her heart. What if he wasn't? What if her planet was truly destoyed? What if everyone was already dead? If that was the case...

...then what was the point of her even being here?

The shock of everything finally wore off completely. All the emotions hit her at once, and the little alien girl couldn't help herself.

She started BAWLING.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:00 am

Raven simply reached back to his collar, placing his sunglasses over his grey eyes, now returning from his crimson stare. He He then removed the red rose from his pocket, holding it at the top of the stem between his middle and ring fingers.

It hadn't been destroyed.

After all of that, the battle waged, his delicate flower still lived on, even after being cut from the stem. He shed a smile, then turned his attention to the crying girl. Fate's words had caught him off-gaurd, but he himself didn't care what he said. The kid was a blowhard and he could tell he loved a good mind game. Still, he felt pity, almost sadness for her.

"Ima, stay strong. We all need to be on our gaurd here. The time for sorrow will come, but we need to keep that as our drive, the reason to fight on."

He moved the rose within his hand, looking down at the red kissed flower before returning his shaded gaze to the group.

"Takato is right, camp will be the best option. Some fire, some rest, it will do our bodies and our souls some good. We can find Yuna and the rest some other time."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 am

Zora stood there, listening to the two boys talking as the small child was crying bedfore letting out a heavy sigh. Turning aroiund and uncrossing her arms, she made her way to the bawling alien and kneeled down before lightly putting her rigth fist on her head (sort of a tiny soft punch without it being a punch or something).

"Oi, stop the waterworks, kid." She saidbluntly. "Crying about it won't change anything...and I'm pretty damn sure your home hasn't been annilated. If you're this weak hearted, then don't even bother getting in the way." Standing up, she turned her back and walked away.

"When lives other than yours is on the line, there's no room to be so weak hearted..."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:50 am

Sometime later...

A spark of light lit up over the wooden logs, a grinning Takato pulling back his gloved hands after finishing the small spell. They had all recently set up camp, so he was using spells to make their life a bit easier in the process. He had been a wanderer before he arrived in Spira, so he was well acquainted with being a survivalist.

A yip caught his attention, his eyebrow arching as a small form walked up him. It was Al, his magical fox-kit companion. He had recently sent her out to scout for information since they had hit shore, so he quite intrigued with what she had to say now.

"Hey, any news?"

The fox looked up and seemed to smirk, the normal deep elderly tone hissing over the Magi as he tossed him a scroll, "Seems that the Summoner and her party are over at the deep forest temple. It seems they are currently resting, so they should still be there by morn'"

Takato nodded and gave a calm swipe in the air to catch the scroll, a signal for the fox to go eat. Without another word he walked over to his makeshift tent and threw down his red coat, sitting lightly on it as he took out one of the many books in his enchanted rucksack.

Hmm...shouldn't be too long before my research comes full circle. It wouldn't be wise to tell the others about what I've gathered thus far, it would only cause problems...

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:10 am

Zora managed to find a log to sit on and grabbeda nearby stick, starting to drag it across the cobblestone ground as she supported her ehad with her free hand. She let out a sigh as she started drawing circles on the ground before looking up and around the forest they were in.

She then stopped and took a look at the flickering campfire before looking down, seeing her rather small shadow flickering along with it. Another heavy sigh as she tossed the stick into the fire before going on the other side of the log and lying down on the ground, staring up at the canopy.

"I'm...going to sleep." she muttered, not caring if anyone heard her.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 am

Ima was simply tinkering with her laser gun over in a corner. She was also thinking about what had happened earlier that day. The child gave a small sigh and shook her head, trying and failing not to focus on her thoughts.

She had really messed up, hadn't she? Of all the times she had to break down. This malfunctioning was odd...humans seemed to regard it as normal though. Maybe malfunctioning was a common occurrence in the human body?

She'd ask someone someday.

She smiled a little, thinking about what had happened around what had caused the break down. Takato, Raven, and Zora were all very good people. Definitely the good and smart side of humanity that she had seen. It made her feel glad that she had chosen Earth.

Ima hoped that her coming here wasn't pointless.

The girl paused in what she was doing, realizing what she was about to do with her gun would cause an explosion if she used it. That's what she got for not playing attention.

Okay, so the red wire should go there...
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 am

Raven had been sitting infront of the fire for some time, his sword detached from his back and layed horizontally across his lap, Raven polishing it with great care. He watched the flames lick the air, their reflections dancing in his eyes. It was calm, peaceful.

He then looked across the fire at the four others in his party, so the speak. A girl owning a demonic arm, how had fallen asleep, or so he thought. A small girl playing around with the deadliest toy gun he had ever seen, and a magic user who had helped him a lot since he had met up with the trio on the ship to Kilika. Then there was this strange being who was very skilled with a gun, almost as good as Raven...........but not close enough. what caught his attention was the use of shadows, a sign of demonic presence. He would look into this further.

He looked back down at his sword, now polishing the skull details on the hilt. He had to stir up some form of conversation, hopefully increase morale.

"So, I don't think we ever got the formailities across aside from our names, not counting the new guy of course. What I want to know is where you guys are from. What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 am

Ima again paused in what she was doing, looking up towards Raven. He wanted to know where she was from? What a random question.

But what should she say?

"I'm from a place very very far away, that I don't think you've heard of." The alien said, being honest. The planet was very very far away, and it hadn't been discovered by humans yet. In fact, with the technology that they had it was impossible.

She went on. "The name's really hard to say though." That was also true. It was near impossible, if not impossible, to say it with human vocal chords. Granted she hadn't really tried. Her language was a mental one anyway.

She really needed to work on her mental powers again. Getting a human body had made it much harder, she couldn't really do much beside float anymore.

Ima made a note to practice that after she finished with her gun.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 am

"Strange place, huh? Interesting."

Raven continued polishing his prized weapon, not at the ruby-like crystal clutched by the bottom of the hilt.

"It's hard for me to believe that, sinc eI've pretty much traveled the world, haha. unless you three aren't from Earth, or some other dimension. I don't know the extent of that Sin things' power."

He stopped tending to his weapon, looking up. The light from the flames detailing a somewhat somber face.

"I don't even know if earth is still around, to be honest. I just remember seeing a big orb of water, then woke up in the water on some ruins."
Back to top Go down
Skyfire Drache

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:16 am

Drache Sat on his rolled bedroll, near the fire. He didn't know why, but sitting near a fire like this, it made the voice in his head stop, as well as any shadows he made. This close, any shield he made with shadows would disappear too. He thought for a moment, staring into that fire, about what Fate had said. His world... had been destroyed? Was it possible? It had been on its own path to destruction, and he had been one of its many guides, but all in one moment? It wasn't possible. It just wasn't.

He began fieldstripping his gun, cleaning out dirt, and water that had gotten into it during his last few hours. While he was working, Raven spoke up about the need for intamacy. "My name is Drache. I'd tell you more, but even if I knew, it would probably be classified, so I can't tell you, even if I knew."
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 am

Raven looked in the direction of the dark-sided soldier, taking his words in before responding.

"I could tell. By the look of the uniform I'd say Untied States Black Ops, right?"

He finished the polishing of the blade, gripping it in one hand and holding it up to the fire, pointed straight into the air. The flame's reflection danced on the near silver substance.

"Not too many things that call my talents over there, but I've been enough to know their warriors, if you can call them that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)   Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calamity Trigger - Sin (World: Spira)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next