Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Ima wiped her eyes again. The liquid had finally stopped coming out of her eyes. Maybe it had only been a temporary malfunction? She'd asked someone about that later.

"You okay now?" She asked Takato. The child kept hugging him, not wanting to let go for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm

"Hehe..."

Takato laughed lightly and then gave a murmur in latin as he closed his eyes, a flash of light falling into the depths of his amber gaze. It was a minor illusion spell, made so that he no longer saw her pet as a cat, or heard it meow. It was rather hard to hold it up for a certain amount of time, but for now it would do

"Neko-Ken, look it up." replied Takato as he backed out of her grip and then gave a nod to Delovere, only to turn to the small girl hugging him with a grin "I'm fine now. It just happens whenever I can't get away from a cat. I've cast a small spell for now, but..."

He shook his head and gave a wink

"Ah, don't sweat it. I presume we should go get your prize money and reward?"
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am

She let go of Takato and smiled. "I'm glad! I was worried." She quickly floated up and removed the cat from his head and set it down next to the person that she thought owned it. Ima then took one of Takato's hands in hers and started to pull the teen in the direction she thought was where they were supposed to go. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am

"SCrew the prize!" Zora said as she hit his head, making sure Kuro got out of the way before she did. "You're still gonna pay for stealign Kuro like that, bean sprout!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

OOC: Seeing as this is the last time Dee will be able to RP for a week, I propose we end it very soon and in a way that Ima has a reason to vanish for awhile.

&&&&&&&&&&&

Takato winced and then chuckled, holding up his hands as he began to talk "Okay, but lets get Ima her well earned prize first, eh? Come on, Ima, the guy over there seems to be waiting to hand you it." He gestured for the little girl to follow and began to head towards the rather cheery looking person
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am

"....I'm keeping my eye on you..." Zora said as she let him go. Kuro jumped onto his shoulder and rubbed his head against his cheek as he meowed at Zora.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 am

She quickly ran over to the man before Takato and the others could get there. She told him something, pointing in their direction and he laughed and started nodding, resulting in Ima getting a big grin on her face. She then ran back to Takato and the other people she didn't really know.

"I didn't really enter for the prize." The child said. "I really just came her to learn how people fight...and to make friends." At the last part she hugged Takato once more. "I got all that. So I asked the person over there if you guys could get the prize instead. I don't need it."

Letting go of the teen, she gave him one last big smile. "Thank you Takato, I hope we can see each other again. Thank you for being my first friend!" With that, she lowered her gravity and shot off out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

Takato took a step forward and held out a hand to where Ima once was before letting it drop, a small smile licking the edges of his lips. His eyes closed and he chuckled, his torn red coat waving in an unseen wind as he turned to those behind him, giving a small thumbs up

This is it. This... is our story.

"Come on, you three can make me pay later..."

It all begins here

"Hey, wait, what's that on my...."

I have no idea what awaits us...but....

"C-C-C-CAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"

Every story must have an ending

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 Edward10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)   The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Adventure (World: Main)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6