Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 am

Robin finally unleashed the Wind spell, her hands cold from holding it back. Her aim was dead-on, heading straight for the axeman and avoiding any allies with the cutting air. It was strong enough to push the brigand a good deal back, not to mention add a few more cuts to his already-bleeding torso and neck.

The woman tensed slightly from the desperate and unexpected headbutt to Chrom, but relaxed from Frederick's intervention and Lissa's aid. She cursed herself for underestimating the enemy's panic. She should have taken that into account. Still, with any luck it wouldn't matter any farther in this case. If her aim was as accurate as she hoped it was, she'd hit his jugular, and that would be the end of him.

She didn't have much to say, but she did whisper one thing under her breath.

"Die."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:50 pm

"We won't let you fight alone;" Chrom snapped back at the woman before gripping his weapon and lunging in unison. His blade cut through the air and smashed against the axe of his opponent; only for Garrick to shout in pain as the woman heading towards him ripped into him. What should of been a simple shove instead cut into the body of the bandit and savagely cut through flesh. The distracted proved more than that and the blue haired man quickly followed up with a stab towards him stomach that had him jumping backwards to dodge such a thing. Sadly for the criminal that would only be the beginning.

Blood burst from his throat and Garrick staggered while bringing his hand to his neck. His eyes rolled back as his lips parted to reveal grinding teeth. They could hear him spit one last insult before he hit the ground. The spell cast by Robin had severed more than enough to finally finish the brutal man off. Fortunately not many would miss this destroyer of lives and a certain narrowed eye blonde in the background could be heard shouting in victory. Frederick on the other hand looked at the tactician with a keen eye filled with suspicion. And wonder.

"Now that's strategy."

Ledah said, pointing towards Robin with a nod in thanks.

Chrom looked a bit tired as he yanked his blade away and sheathed if with a glance towards the other mysterious woman that had helped him before speaking,

"Well fought."

Frederick just shook his head at the fallen foe and adjusted his seat upon his horse,

"Alas for you."

Lissa looked a little put off by the amount of blood - only to cheer and jump on one foot; staff held in the air;

"Well, that's that!"

They could actually hear the townsfolk cheering from the houses.
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:16 pm

She made no attempt to retort or stop Chrom from attacking with her - more like unable to without stopping her attack - as her blade made contact with the bandit. The woman was prepared to strike again, but the blue haired man got in her way and caused Garrick to back away. She sighs, standing there as Robin's wind tome finished the job before swinging her sword to swing off the remnants of Garrick's blood off her sword.

"I could have handled it. A bunch of bandits aren't hard to pick a part...I had the advantage!" She glares at Chrom, walking up to him. "You think just because I'm a girl means I need help? If it wasn't for you getting in my way like that, you wouldn't have that red bump on your head!" Although she wanted to mouth off to him, she couldn't deny that she might have had a bit of trouble clearing out the other bandits...not like she was going to get Chrom know.

"Next time you're going to butt into a battle like that, don't get in people's way."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:39 pm

"It's over now..."

Robin let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed her stance and put away her tome. The fight was over, and none of the people she had been helping had gotten seriously hurt. The woman still couldn't help but curse her carelessness about the brigand leader's panic however. It had almost cost Chrom his life. She would have to be far more cautious next time.

(Not that there would BE a next time, of course.)

The amnesiac nodded back in thanks to Sir Ledah's words, but her thoughts were more focused inward. She was shocked and a little concerned that she wasn't having any sort of negative reaction in regards to what she had just done. She had killed people. Within her first hour of awareness she had taken not one life but two, precious, irreplaceable things, and she felt nothing for those who had fallen. Was this who she was? So callous a person that the death of a stranger held no weight to her? Was she really indifferent to what she'd done?

...No, that wasn't right. She did feel something for the dead bandits. Pity. Pity that they made such foolish choices, pity that it had to come to this. If only they'd not attacked the village, had instead found more honest lifestyles, they would still be alive. She felt particularly bad for the young Mage she had slain. The boy couldn't have been much older than Lissa, and his life was over so soon. Robin wished that it could have been different.

Yet she knew without a doubt that if they were to somehow rise from the dead and threaten Chrom and the others she would do it all over again.

"Are there any injured townsfolk?" The impromptu strategist called out, looking around as she focused on more important matters. "If so, we have a Cleric who would be able to help...if she wouldn't mind, that is." She shot Lissa an apologetic glance for being presumptuous. She didn't think the girl would mind helping at all, but it still wasn't right of her to volunteer her for duty like that without her permission.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:27 pm

"Lucky for the town, we were close by. But holy wow, Robin! You were incredible! Swords, sorcery, AND tactics! Is there anything you can't do?"

Lissa giggled and moved forward with her staff; taking a few short minutes to look over each of the wounded that the rest of the villagers were bringing out. Fortunately there wasn't that many truly hurt - more or less having a few scratches than anything. The only reason for this however was because the bandits had more or less killed those that got in their way and left none half-finished. One could still see the maiden that had been assaulted by Garrick still looking shaken up in the distance. Frederick himself had taken time to move forward upon his horse and talk with her; casting Chrom weary glance. Safe to say things were quickly quieting down little by little for the Shepherds. Which the blue haired leader was extremely thankful for.

"Can I shoot her?" dryly asked a voice. Ledah was darting his fingers along his bow and eying up the mysterious Myrmidon.

"Ledah! Don't be mean!"

Chrom facepalmed at the words of the Cleric in the background and shook his head quickly in response; causing the narrowed eye blonde to sigh in strange disappointment. Last thing the warrior needed was more death on his hands. Especially undeserved at that. Slowly the man span his strange-crafted sword and sheathed it to the hilt in one movement; stepping towards the woman with a brief salute with his right arm to his chest. "I agree with you stranger. Perhaps it would have been best to leave it to you there - but I couldn't just stand aside. Maybe getting hurt was my fault; something that I could have avoided.." he trailed off with a gesture to the slight mark on his forehead "....but better a mark on my face than one on yours. Thank you for your help; stranger."

Here he paused; turning towards Robin with a grin that quickly brightened his features.

"I never took you for a Tactician. If it wasn't for your help we could have had a lot of trouble back there. You're certainly no helpless victim, that much is for sure.." his grin fell into a smile and he gave her a nod of respect while studying her closely. Many people could have got the wrong idea with how deep he was staring at her and how long he was doing such a thing - but his voice soon followed in a way that tinted at comradery. "You fought to save Ylissean lives. I don't know where you came from or even if what you've said up to now is true; but I can't deny what you did today, Robin. My heart says that's enough."

Frederick interrupted them with a sudden cough beyond their sight;

"And your mind, milord? Will you not heed its counsel as well?"

Ledah threw a rock at him. Which he dodged casually.

Crom chuckled under his breath at the duo and rolled his eyes; still very much staring at Robin. A little longer than necessary that was for damn sure. "Frederick, the Shepherds could use someone with Robin's talents. We've brigands and unruly neighbors, all looking to bloody our soil. Would you really have us lose such an able tactician? So how about it? Will you join us, Robin?"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

"I wonder if you can...That arrow lacked any killing intent with the way the bandit pulled it out of his arm with little effort. I'm sure a child could hit harder than you." Was her reply as she turns away from Chrom, walking towards the building she came out of before. Within seconds, she came back out with a small knapsack over her back. Unlike Chrom, however, she has yet to withdraw her sword back in its sheathe. It's still on her hand next to her side, ready to be brought out in her defense (or if Ledah yammers on enough).

"My name isn't 'stranger'." She said, looking at Chrom with stern yet thankful eyes. "It's Zora...Now unless you're going to return the favor with a name, I should make my leave before I manage to drive a blade through bird brain back there...I might actually hit his brain since it seems to sound very small."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Robin ducked her head at Lissa's praise, a bashful but happy expression on her face. “Well, I can't remember how I obtained any of these skills, if that counts.” The woman said, as much confession as it was a poor attempt at humor.

She glanced back up to look at the newly-named Zora. Goodness, but she was a prickly one. The amnesiac sincerely hoped that the Myrmidon wasn't serious about killing Sir Ledah, especially after that battle. It seemed stupid to start another fight so soon after the last over something as silly as pride. She also couldn't help but wonder where the woman was from. Zora spoke with a strange accent, unlike both the brigands or the Shepherds. With luck she'd get the chance to ask before she left.

And then Chrom asked her to join the Shepherds.

Logically, she should have said no. She had not been awake and aware for even a day. This whole world was new to her. These people were strangers to her. While accepting might provide her with some sort of security, she didn't even have any idea of what a Shepherd was in this regard, besides some sort of vigilante. She wasn't sure what being a tactician for them would mean, exactly, nor if this entire ordeal was a fluke of some kind. Her fear of the unknown, while temporarily pushed aside during the fight, was by no means gone and screaming at her to be cautious until she had all the facts. There was no reason for Robin to accept.

But her heart was screaming at her to say yes, just as it had screamed at her to join the battle earlier. To help the Shepherds. To help Chrom.

Logically, she should have said no.

“I would be honored.” She said instead.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:13 pm

A arrow immediately hit the ground next to her foot; shaking at the impact as it stuck in the earth. Zora would only have to look directly next to her sandals to see how close the strike had actually come. Looking along the arch of where it came from would lead eyes up and over the blue haired male she was talking to. The Bow-Knight she had been so callously insulting had a fanged-frown on his lips and his jagged peaked eyes staring at her intently; fingers toying with the string of his weapon. "I'm sorry, did you say something? I was trying not to hit you before. I think I've changed my mind now."

"Ledah!" stamped Lissa as she shouted. She did not look happy with her companion and her hands on her hips said everything. Her evil-eye was a surprising change when compared with her usual cheery nature, but one couldn't help but agree that the blonde male had crossed the line. Still; she didn't do much to deter the man from shooting at the girl again. She simply stared at him.

He was frozen all the same. Finally; after several long drawn out seconds he left his bow fall from the aiming position and he sighed.

"Gotcha, milady."

Frederick just looked unusual bored. To him, this was a Monday. Of sorts. While obviously startling to those on watching; the fact that even Chrom didn't look too bothered by the display would hint to the fact that this was a common occurrence. Which one (the shooting of people or the arguing) was up for debate however. "Appalling attitude this girl may have; she does have a point. You missed that shot back there; Ledah. I understand that we were blocking most of your view - but you must to learn to adjust to such."

Another rock hit him in the head.

His eye twitched, "Retort noted."

Chrom scratched his cheek. He would have said something about the offensive nature of his Bow-Knight, but he knew enough. If the man had wanted to actually hurt the girl; he doubted Ledah would have done it that way. At this short of distance. If anything that was more of the narrow-eyed man making a point to the mysterious girl. Still, he couldn't let this continue. Now could he? "Enough." his voice interrupted; silencing the echo of their words as he turned to Zora. His gaze meeting her own before he continued with a smile; "Let's not cause a fuss by breaking the happy occasion. A new tactician. A new friend!"

Here he paused; rubbing his chin suddenly as he noted her sword,

"What about you? Would you perhaps like to join us? Your skills served you well in defeating Garrick. The Shepherds could use more comrades."

Lissa and Ledah glanced at each other with questioning looks. Frederick just looked stonefaced.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 am

"Oh, so you were trying to hit me? My eyes are up here, not down there at the ground." she retorts rather quickly with a small smirk. That same smirk quickly fades when she hears Chrom's proposal that he gave to Robin not long ago...now directed at her.

Zora just kind of stared at him with a similar face that Frederick had. She sighs heavily as she felt like he was too dumb or naiive for her to have her sword out, sheathing the bloody blade as she looks at him. "You would ask a complete stranger you just met for only a few minutes - in battle, no less - to join up with you....?" She couldn't hold her astonishment sa she shakes her head. "I....I'm not going to deny the offer...no offense, but I think you should talk to your...'Shepherd friends' before making a decision."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:16 am

This was going to be an interesting life.

"I'm not sure if my opinion counts for anything, seeing as I literally just joined, but I'm not opposed. I imagine she'd be quite the ally." Robin said as she observed the blue-haired woman. From what she could tell and had seen she was a formidable warrior, and honorable to at least some extent as well. If they truly needed fighters then the Shepherds would do well to let her join. There was already some sort of rivalry forming between she and Sir Ledah, yes, but nothing yet greater than the one the latter seemed to have with Sir Frederick. If those two had yet to kill each other then she was pretty sure the same would hold between the other two. Hopefully.

And she really was curious about that accent.

"Just my opinion." She added with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Ledah just looked at Frederick.

Frederick was blank-face and had his lips curled. Suction applied. He did not look happy.

The blonde Bow-Knight rubbed his chin and then glanced back at the blue haired woman before making a move to say something. Then stopped.

Frederick still didn't look happy.

"Fine with me. We could use more swords."

Shockingly it was the narrowed-eye blonde that had said such. The man tightly pulled on his horse and backed up gently to allow Lissa past him. A girl who threw her arms around Robin and Zora before either of them could say a word. For such a short, petite little thing - she had one hell of a hug. She was letting off a cheer and possessed a smile that could of lit up a whole room. Even if the other Knight looked like someone had forced him to suck on a soul lemon. "Alright! It looks like the Shepherds are getting pretty big, eh, Chrom?" said Lissa as she glanced towards the bemused swordsman still standing there with his own cheesy-little grin. He gave a nod in return and made a gesture for his sister to continue; whom did so faster than a flash. Obviously the girl was happy to have more comrades. Even if she wasn't that careful about it.

"Got it! Well, we should introduce ourselves. I'm Lissa;"

Her brother quickly stepped forward and bowed,

"Chrom."

Frederick stared at Zora. Hard. Only to trail off into an air of politeness that couldn't be denied,

"Frederick."

The only blonde male stuck his tongue out.

"Ledah!"

That hadn't been from the man in question. Lissa positively glared before pouting.

"...and our new Tactician; Robin;" finished Chrom with a hand towards the girl. "Welcome to the Shepherds. Both of you."

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Now that was a surprise...Zora didn't think that the blonde Shepherd on the horse would actually allow her to join up with them. She felt like this was something she should be running far, far away from. Too bad she didn't get the chance to sneak away when she felt Lissa's weight over her neck.

"H-Hey now...!" for such a petite little lady she sure had decent strength to hugg onto her neck rather tightly. As much as she wanted to pry her arm away from her neck, the glaring eyes named Frederick made her hold her place. Better not to make him doubt her very existence more than he's already trying to do. "IT's...very nice to meet you....umm...would you mind....releasing my neck before I choke?" It took her a moment to realize the girl was hugging her a bit too tightly than necessary
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Robin again stiffened from the sudden and unexpected touch, but relaxed sooner than she had last time. The woman returned the gesture to Lissa, albeit much more gently. She decided she quite liked hugs. "Happy to be here." The amnesiac replied, completely heartfelt. She was so grateful to have been found by these people and start this strange new life with them.

...Granted, she might not be there long if Lissa kept cutting off her oxygen supply.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:53 am

"Did you notice, milord? The brigands spoke with a Plegian accent," spoke Frederick with a wonder. His form slowly walking forward as he studied the sky. Thoughts very much bouncing around in his head and running around on what exactly to do. He didn't appear to mind discuss such infront of their new comrades; but his curious glances towards both Robin and the blue haired girl was obvious.

"Plegia is Ylisse's westerly neighbor. They send small bands into our territory, hoping to instigate a war;" interupted Chrom with a nod towards the amnesia-stricken Tactician. Knowing for a fact that the question would come up. He wasn't about to leave the poor girl clueless after all.

"And it's the poor townsfolk who suffer! Totally innocent, and totally helpless..." stamped Lissa with narrowed eyes. It was lucky that she had let the two fellow-ladies go or they would have positively felt the surge of rage pumping through her petite form. A frightening thing even from her.

"Tell me about;" hissed Ledah with a glance towards the fallen corpse of Garrick.

"They do have us, milady: Shepherds to protect the sheep. Do not be swept up in your anger. It will cloud your judgment" warned Frederick with a hand held up to the girl.

Lissa just sighed.

"I know, I know... Don't worry. I'll get used to all this."

Suddenly a few voice perked up from the crowd forming around them; one reaching the ears of the Great Knight as he continued to ponder over his thoughts. "Milord, please! You must stay the night! We are simple folk of simple means, but we would gladly toast your valor with a feast!" offered a villager. A good idea really, especially after such a battle. However Frederick knew better. Pity that the Lissa thought otherwise.

"A most generous offer, sir, and no doubt your hospitality would be grand... But I'm afraid we must hurry back to Ylisstol."

"Dark meat only for me, medium well, and no salt in the soup. I simply...... Wait, what?! We're not staying?! But, Frederick, it's nearly dark!" snapped Lissa with wide eyes. The food! The beds! That just wasn't fair.

"When night falls, we'll camp. Eat off the land, make our bed of twigs and the like... I believe you mentioned you would be "getting used to this"?"

Lissa just stared at him in response. "Frederick. Sometimes I hate you."

The laugh and call of words from Ledah said everything,

"Milady is wise indeed."

"You do realize I AM still present?"

"We know;" toned Lissa and Ledah together with big grins.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:04 am

Zora couldn't help but instinctively cough to clear her throat seeing Frederick eyeing her like that as well as Lissa's grip finally loosening. She could understand his suspicion, but it was starting to become bothersome as she averted his gaze.

"I'm surprise you guys haven't done something about it..." she muttered under her breath, looking away as she saw the villagers wanting them to stay. Luckily, she already got her stuff or they wound have convinced her to stay for the night. However, since she was a part of Chrom's little happy gang, she's going to have to play 'Follow the Naive Leader'.

"If you plan on getting there, might as well start now. Otherwise, it'll grow too dark for travel." Zora said as she turned to Chrom. "That, or they'll coax you with even more trinkets to convince you to stay the night."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:23 am

"You've quite the stern lieutenant there." Robin couldn't help but observe, and had to chuckle at the antics between he, Lissa, and Sir Ledah. She got the feeling that those sort of interactions happened between them rather frequently.

For a moment she almost spoke up, wanting to at least stay in the town long enough to see if anyone there was familiar with her, but decided against it. If anyone knew her they would have spoken up by now, what with her helping her new allies with defending the town and all. It was clear she was a stranger to them. Though it didn't bother her all that much.

She wanted to spend this new life with the Shepherds, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:05 am

"Yeah, well, "stern" is one name for it. I can think of a few others!" stamped Lissa as she continued to walk next to her companions. Her pout had long since faded but the grin that became of it was positively devious and a little bit evil. As if almost plotting something within her cheery self. Still it wasn't hard to see that she didn't exactly mean her words. They were playful and relaxed; washing over the older man with no effect to his demeanor whatsoever.

Ledah, on the other hand, appeared very happy with where the conversation was going.

"Join the club."

Chrom looked to be trying to contain his laughter at the small discussion between the two blondes. He couldn't let it continue though. It was time to focus and hit the road. His hand raised and he gave a gesture onwards; glancing at the entire group, almost noting that what Zora said was true. "All right, all right. Ready to go? The capital isn't far." Considering that the night was already starting to cast over the sky? Yeah. They couldn't waste much more time. He span on his foot and continued on walking; expecting his companions to follow him as always.

Frederick nodded stiffly and prepared his horse; slowly setting off into a trot with a guiding hand-follow to Robin and Zora.

Lissa looked on the verge of complaining; but decided not to as Ledah made a "zipping" motion along his mouth and a nod towards the other Knight.

She giggled and charged onwards; physically -pushing- the two other girls in a urging motion for them to walk next to her.

The villagers watching them leave could still hear their voices fading away;

"Milady; I think you have a bug on your shoulder."

"W-Where! Wait. You liar!"

"First joke of the year, Frederick?"

"Indeed. Any good?"

"It could use some work, right, Chrom?"

"Leave me out of this."

A boy standing next to his mother suddenly didn't find them almost as cool as before.

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:43 am

She sighs, wondering whether it was a good idea to accept the offer. Unfortunately, she couldn't back out even if she wanted to, nearly tripping over her own two feet when Lissa decided to nearly tackle her down and forcing her to move. As much as Zora wanted to comply to the blonde girl's wish of her walking next to her, she opted out instead to slowing down a few paces so that she was between Lissa and the oh so wary Lieutenant.

"I admire your patience and tolerance for this...Are they always this...umm....naive?" she coughs, not very sure if that was a proper way to say that without upsetting the already wary Frederick. "Either way, they must be very lucky to have someone like you who sees the possible dangers...I'll try to behave."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:56 am

The new tactician couldn't help but chuckle as she was pushed along by an enthusiastic Lissa, as well as the antics of the Shepherds as a whole. "Duly noted." She said to the girl and Sir Ledah in regards to Sir Frederick. Even though they were both joking to an extent, he was probably someone what she wanted to avoid being on the bad side of...although at the rate things were going she wondered if she would ever be on his good side. Not that she could blame him, really.

"So what is the capital like?" Robin asked the siblings, curious to know. She would have asked Zora about the accent, finally, but she had started a conversation already. Besides, it was best to have knowledge of an area in advance. Anywhere could be a battleground.

The amnesiac added 'slightly paranoid' to her mental list of new-found traits.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:02 am

"I told you—it's getting dark already! ...Ech! And now the bugs are out! Noisy, disgusting bugs that buzz around and crawl all over and bite you when— Agh! Won goph in mah mouph! Blech! Ptooey!" Lissa flailed rapidly; freaking out slightly over the fact that something had just flew into her mouth without her knowing. She looked to be just about to run around in an attempt to get it out and make sure that no other bugs would come near her. Unfortunately it didn't appear that her companions were about to help her any time soon with her little 'buggy' problems. Even Ledah looked amused and very "unhelpful" at that moment towards his lady.

Chrom merely raised his eyebrow and arched his head in wonder. His smile was inching across his lips with a essence of cheekiness that nobody in their right mind would have missed. The only thing that stopped him from outright snickering was his own demeanour and the fact that his sister would have probably thrown something at him. "Aw, come on now, Lissa. Hardship builds character. Want to help me gather firewood?" he asked; making motion towards the spot they were nearing in the distance. It was a large forest that was slowly building up around them as they walked further along the road.

"Tpht! Tpht! Yeeeeeuck! ...I think I swallowed it... I'll pass on finding firewood, thanks. I think I've built QUITE enough character for one day!" she snapped in response; pouting slightly. Her eyes jumped upwards to the night sky and her stare moved towards stars that were trying to peek out through what little remained of the daylight. Finally she "hmphed" to herself and looked at Robin with a smile that almost completely hid her surprisingly bossy attitude that reared its head there a second. "It's great! Usually it's so crowded and stuff; but it's peaceful. Just try not to get lost if you go shopping."

"Like she did last week."

"Ledah!"

Frederick hid his face as he watched Lissa shout at her companion while striding up. He himself appeared unbroken by the antics however and glanced down towards Zora with eyes that were almost judging. They were not mean, far from it, he was just treating her the same way that he was treating Robin. Still, he made no move to lose his general stern and composed nature even with his suspicions. "Don't get me wrong, all of the Shepherds are good, loyal warriors. Soldiers. I would trust each one with my life.." he said with utmost certainty; "....so don't judge at first glance. I only do so because I have something here to protect that I need to keep a guard up." Here, he stopped. Eyes straight forward.

Lissa could be seen chasing Ledah around. In a circle around the walking group.

"...I will admit they can be...loud...however." he sweatdropped with a nod towards Zora.

His twitching face had a ghost of smile just begging to cross it. Sadly; it didn't.

"Behave as you would and earn my trust. That is what others have done, milady."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Seeing the young Cleric and the Bow Knight running around circles around the group caused Zora to chuckle softly, watching them play around as if they were nothing but children having a stroll. "I'll keep that in mind." she said to Frederick, watching them for a moment before she turned to Robin.

"As for the capital, I've only heard descriptions...I've never been there myself." She said, seeing as how no one seemed to take heed of her question. "I've heard it was quite beautiful and peaceful...better wait for when we get there and see it with your own eyes though. Some people's descriptions differ from others after all."

With that said, she turns over to Chrom. "At any rate...you said you needed help getting firewood? If you dont mind...I can come along since your sister seems a bit...busy..." she glances over to her still trying to take down Ledah.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Robin nodded in thanks to both Lissa's and Zora's explanations of the capital. Big, beautiful, crowded and peaceful...she hoped the last one lasted. She couldn't explain it, but somehow she felt that an unwelcome change to the world was coming on.

She scratched 'slightly paranoid' off her list of new-found mental traits and replaced it with 'moderately paranoid'.

The woman chuckled as she watched the antics of Lissa and Ledah, and added to Zora's and Chrom's comments about firewood. "We should probably think about food. I don't know about you, but I'm starving." As if to prove her point, her stomach growled then. She wondered when the last time she'd eaten was. It felt like a while.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:20 am

"Yes, I think a little hunting and gathering is in order."

The circling antics of Ledah and Lissa ceased at the thought of some grub. While the blonde girl didn't appear keen on the idea (let alone what one had to do to get the food) the narrowed eye Bow Knight looked right at home and shrugged in response. "I know who has that job." He said with a gesture to himself and a reach towards his weapon of choice. His voice alone gave hint that he didn't actually mind all that much - but the older male eying him still noted it nonetheless. Chrom never made a peep during this conversation though. Safely staying out of the banter for once and smartly beckoning Zora to follow with a shake of his head.

"Do I hear a complaint?" asked Frederick; arching a eyebrow to Ledah.

"No, no. Just wondering if you want bear meat or rabbit stew."

Frederick physically gulped before moving to respond.

"I..-"

"Bear meat it is!"

Lissa looked nauseous. Frederick looked even worse.

Strangely enough; Ledah looked quite happy. Ecstatic even.

Chrom could be heard picking up speed with his movements to gather firewood and increased gestures for Zora to follow him the wider the blonde male smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 am

Zora nods with Robin's suggestion about food, seeing as how she didn't get the chance to eat as well with those bandits invading the town before. She couldn't help but be entertained, however, at Ledah's comments and Frederick and Lissa's reactions. Were they really Shepherds? She didn't expect them to be picky...besides, bear meat wasn't all that bad at all, she thought.

Seeing Chrom's frantic gestures of getting away form what looks like a crazy killer on a horse, she picks up her pace and walks along side the swordsman. "It looks like things are hectic in your little group...is it always like this?" She said as she starts to gather up loose wood on teh ground to help start the fire for later.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:40 am

Robin chuckled quietly at the antics of the other Shepherds and began to clear a campsite for the group. Her body remembered how to do it more than her mind did, so she let the latter wander with some random musings.

What could have caused her to lose her memory? She'd had no injuries or anything to indicate that she was attacked. Some soreness and hunger, yes, but no real harm. So what could have caused it? Magic was the first thing to come to mind as an alternate, but what kind of magic existed that could wipe one's mind so completely and utterly? And what purposed would it have served to use on her? Who was she to target?

A sharp pain in her head made her flinch, and she let the train of thought stop there. Whatever had happened, one thing was for sure. For now she needed to focus more on the present than the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...   Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Awakening - Dreaming...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next