Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Syncronize with the Officials!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 am

"I... I wasn't..." he said as he turned to the screen. It looked like a large amount of Elec viruses were tearing apart the network. A voice could be heard as well. "At this rate, we won't find the Tetra Code until morning! Step it up, you stupid viruses!" Her dad blinked and said, "The Tetra Code? I don't even know what that is..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 am

Her eyes wiened as Asari saw all the viruses. Could this also be the work of....

"Lyre!" she shouts, unmuting her PET as she jacks her into his computer. "I don't know what this Tetra Code is...but if they're tearing up the Net, I can't just stand by and watch!" Lyre sighs, not wanting to fight over with her operator as she starts to tear through the viruses, confusing them and finishing them off with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:39 am

As the viruses were being taken out one by one, a brown and yellow, human-like Navi came down. With a glare, he said, "What do you think you're doing? Are you an Official trying to protect the Code?" He was literally sparking with electricity, a sign of what he was. A voice came out and said, "Elecman! Now isn't the time to talk! Just delete her!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:42 am

Lyre squeaks, seeing the navi a she steps back hesitantly. "W-Whatever you're doing...Just stop!" She shouts, glaring at Elecman as she takes a step forward. "You...You're a part of the WWW like Torchman, aren't you?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 am

"Torch Man?" the voice said to her. "Oh, so you're the one who defeated Torch Man. He was going on about it for the longest time. The Boss finally said he could either make up for the defeat or not come back at all... I don't really care about you. Just get out of my way..." He rose his hand up as three electrical towers appeared around Lyre. They sparked once before sending bolts of electricity at her location.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:54 am

Lyre and Asari couldn't react fast enough as the Navi cries out in pain, feeling the electricity coursing through her body before he flals to teh ground.

"Lyre!!!" She shotus out as Asari saw her motionless. "L-Leave her alone!" She quickly puts in a recovery chip as well as a Wood Tower chip. Lyre staggers up as she throws a bomb towards Elecman. When the bomb hits the floor, towers of wood started to go after him as Asari held onto the PET tightly. Something seemed different about him than Torchamn.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:00 am

"Should've stayed down..." Elecman said as he moved back to avoid the tower. He pointed at her as a strong bolt of lightning came from her side in an attempt to hit her. If she had time to see it, she would be able to dodge. Meanwhile, Elecman moved out of the way of the tower, barely able to dodge it. "I'm not Torch Man... stand down and you can walk away. I put my job above petty fights."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:03 am

Lyre's eyes widened as she dodges just at the nick of time. They had a choice...let him do whatever he wants and get out scotch free...or try and stop him just like they did with Tourchman. Asari clenches her teeth, looking down as she didn't want to endager Lyre...not only that, they attacked her father. "I..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 am

A shot came from behind, hitting Elecman in the back as he disappeared. It was Sniper, her helmet off as she looked at Lyre with a bit of a glare. Sean appeared on the screen. "You hesitated and almost lost your Navi for it.... Luckily, you delayed the WWW Navi long enough for me to arrive. You can go now. This is a crime scene..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 am

Seeing Sniper, Lyre glares at him as she takes a step forward before forcibly being sent back to her PET and logging out of the Net. She turnsn to Asari and softens up, seeing her operator shaking in fear as she held otno the PET tightly. "Lyre...I...I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 am

"Seems the other Officials can handle the Investigation," Sean said as his face disappeared and Sniper logged out. Within moments, Sean came into the room, his hands in his pockets as he said, "Dr. Shiwa... Since your lab CPU was targeted, we are to inform you about the Tetra Codes. I'd prefer if civilians didn't hear about it."

Her father looked at Asari, then back to him and said, "My daughter deserves to hear whatever it is... She's just as much a part of this as anyone." Sean gave a small sigh and said, "Very well... The Tetra Codes are encrypted data that suppresses a powerful virus, a virus so powerful it could not be destroyed. When investigating the incident at ACDC High, it was discovered that a Tetra Code was taken from there as well. We can only assume these codes are the goal of the WWW which means they may seek to free this virus."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 am

She grips onto her PET tightly before Asari stands up and glares at Sean. "Then if you nkow so much about them...if you know what they're after, why can't you just stop them?! Take away the code or something? What kind of Officials are you?!" She shouts, taking a step forward. "Because of you guys being so slow, our school was attacked and I got dragged into this...I even got attacked again! Why can't you do your damn job right and keep me out of it?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:28 am

Sean glared at her and said, "You fail to see what the Tetra Codes are, I see... Let me give you an example. The Tetra Code in SciLab here is connected to the energy systems of SciLab which is the Central Control Unit of the ACDC net. In other words, were the code to be moved, the Net of ACDC could suffer. This is a Net Society, so we can't just do that. Until measures are taken, the best we can do is protect the Tetra Codes. Unfortunately one of our agents was off on business, so they caught us when we were short handed. Also, we only just learned what WWW wants, and we have no way to know where they are. If you have any ability to find and deal with them more than the officials, I would like to see you try, but after that display, I doubt you can."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 am

Asari glares at him before looking down with a heavy sigh. "...This wouldn't be a problem if you guys knew where they were..." she mutters as she stands up adn starts to leave. "I'm heading home...Screw this!" She didnt' want to deal with this anymore as she heads to the elevator. "I...I'll come back tomorrow, Dad..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 am

Actually, Dr. Shiwa, the Officials are requesting your cooperation in locating the Tetra Codes before WWW," Sean said to him. He looked at the boy, then his daughter and said, "As long as it means my little girl won't be harmed anymore, then yet... I'll do it." He stood up and handed something to Asari as she was leaving. It was a slip of paper with a code on it and a bit of a message. "Yumland Netcode."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 am

She saw the message on the paper befor crumbling it up and shoving it in her pocket as she walks out. Although her father was very excited to tell her about the program, she wasn't in the mood to look for it right now as she heads back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:41 am

Quote :
Points Awarded:

Lyre-15

Byra-ken-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Syncronize with the Officials!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Megaman Battle Network-
Jump to: