Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To begin anew

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 am

I took a glance over the chat after finally getting the damn thing to work and saw that you guys want something to more or less RP for awhile, with Dee desiring to do a game that she knows for once. I admittedly have run myself out of ideas and such beyond continuing FFX, Star Ocean and Skyrim, so I would love to come up with a few thoughts/plots upon here. All things considered the main thing stopping me from whipping up another storyline would be time restrains, as I would rather not have you guys waiting weeks for me to post in an endless loop. So, yeah, suggestions would be nice. On another note, I do know of Highlander. Very much so, it would just probably give me a migraine trying to work out the whole thing into a "power" setting with my rather mindless, well, mind. Meaning I would take a step back on that and run with it if you decide to craft it. Sounds fun though.

Bleach. Let us face it, the entire canon has turned to shit. Still, we have a board with a ton of good memories and posts that made a girl we all know cry more than I liked. I'm not against picking up the forum and brushing it off, but we would all have to ship in once more and I would be reviewing every piece of 'rewarding' every chance I get once again. Just let me know if you would like to jump back over there for frequent RP, I'll reboot the forum or we can simply continue where we left off. Nothing stopping us. Saying all of this, I need to find my admin password to it or I won't be able to even bloody log in. Shouldn't take me too damn long though if I put my mind to it.

FFX. If I had to pick any storyline I enjoyed the most, this would be it. We've got things running and so many things ahead that would both blow your mind and make you fangirl/fanboy out. Takato forced into a symbol of religious nature. Ima constantly questioned and put through trials. Zora put through a grinder and seen by the public as something she may not like. Hell, even the situation between Raven, Yuna and Tidus. The story will not end the same if we reach the ending, it could be awesome or downright heartbreaking for all we know. Star Ocean would be more or less a sequel/prequel that follows along it, a alternate to the entire thing and a thing that will hopefully surprise you all too.

So, any thoughts?

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 pm

While I would like to do something I know for once, I doubt I know many of the games you all know. Also I was mostly complaining, so feel free to ignore that. XD

Bleach would be fun, yes, but I am more curious to see where FFX and Star Ocean would go. Not that I'm against starting up Bleach again, but that's my two cents.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm partial to the FFX starting up again. I do really enjoy the story you had going and personally, I expect great things (from a storyline sense) for its future. If anything on the boards here would pick back up, I'd like it to be that.

As for Bleach, I'd love to start up there again. I had a plan for my new characer Raian that I wanted to see through, and if we were to continue I could do just that. However, I'm standing at FFX first, Bleach Second, all else third.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 am

WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO A PHOENIX WRIGHT R-*shot*

*cough* I dont mind eitehr, BUT! I feel as though we should restart Bleach (keep same cahractesr maybe) since I don't think any of us knows what's going on anymore >_<
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

Quick question, what would be your thoughts for utterly restarting the Bleach forum? Completely. Renewing the canon-verse from the start and wiping everything except Kidou and such? I would give some lee-way for training posts and such, but would still start from the series once more. Masataka. Saikah. All a restart, from the very tip of when Ichigo receives his powers.

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am

It sounds interesing to me, though I technically wasn't there at your beginning, so it will all be kinda new to me. I'm game though.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 am

From what I'm seeing then it comes down to both FFX and Bleach. I'm quite happy to do both, I just need to get into the mindset of writing again. I already have ideas to continue the Spira adventure, especially seeing as you all seem to find that the most fun, so shall we continue that today while at the same time discussing over Bleach?
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

I did kinda write a lot of training posts XD but if there's some kind of lee-way for them, I'd be game. It gives me a chance to restart and be part of the originals again Very Happy Go through with what I missed and such.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 am

Yes, there would be some lee-way. Meaning you would get all of the points you got from training posts or something like that, depending on how much. Don't want to screw up balance at the start, but would rather you have not wasted your time with training. I'll think of something, but I am leaning towards that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To begin anew Empty
PostSubject: Re: To begin anew   To begin anew Empty

Back to top Go down

To begin anew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: