Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secret of Celadon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 pm

As if to spite him, a familiar Rhydon appeared before him. Raising both oftis arms, he brought them down upon Akio and Light.

Zeiro said nothing or even looked at Aki and the scientists as he continued to heal Ivysaur. The grass pokemon as well as Pidgey could do nothing but glare at them. Suddenly, the healing aura rapidly decreased out of nowhere as Ivysaur could feel his trainer growing limp before falling down onto the ground, completely exhausted.

"Saur!" He cried as Ivysaur moved out of his arms and tried pushing Zeiro to get up.

"Looks like his little adventure with Volt finally takes it toll on him." The man said before turning to the scientists. "Were you able to get teh data?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:19 am

Akio jumped backwards as his Pikachu did the same. What they did not know was that the attack wasn't meant to hit them. The ground began to shake, causing them both to fall to the ground as the floor began to crack. Akio threw a Pokeball and pointed at the Rhydon. "Bubble beam!" he called out. Wartortle appeared from the ball and quickly shot out a stream of bubbles at the rock/ground Pokemon.

"The data was collected," one of the scientists said. "It seems a large part of his fatigue came from the use of that healing aura."

"So it has a backlash," Aki said before turning and beginning to walk off. "Lock him up and take away his Pokeballs. Release the Pokemon and lock them in individual cells. We're have to collect more data to know if there are other backlashes to that power of his."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 am

Rhydon turned to Wartortle, using its arm to block the bubbles. Although the attack is super effective, it did little to nothing against the grey pokemon. He drew his other arm back before launching it towards Wartortle, punching him away.

"D-Don't..." Zeiro faintly said as his arms tried to push off the ground. Ivysaur growled, standing its ground as pokemon started to gather around it. Pidgey struggled to move, but the Stun Spore was still in effect as Gengar closed in on it. Mustering its strength, it cried out as the bird pokemon began to shine, growing nearly twice its size and grew pink feathers on its head.

Although the paralyzation was still there, Pigeotto glared at Gengar, raising its wings and flapping them quite strongly, sending the ghost pokemon back. While that was going on, Ivysaur sent a flurry of RAzor Leaves around him and Zeiro, slashing any pokemon foolish enough to draw near.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 am

Wartortle moved its body into its shell to guard against the attack. It was sent flying backward and into the doorway, denting it without breaking it. Akio grunted as he tried to think of a way to stop the Pokemon. "Water or grass would be best, but its too high level... What I need is a stronger attack. Aqua!" The turtle Pokemon moved its head out of the shell, focusing its energy into its water. The Pokemon sprayed out a stream of water that changed as it was moving, turning into a pulse of water instead of a stream. "Woah, that was Water Pulse!"

The woman grunted and said, "This is why I wanted them in CAGES!" She snapped her fingers once again as a brown Pokemon started to walk towards them. It was small and had a collar on its neck. "Genetic Enhancements or not, Eevee is still more than a match for your underwhelming Pokemon. Use Blizzard!" The tiny Pokemon was shocked by the collar, causing it to yell out in pain before its mouth let out a large snowstorm, moving it towards both the evolved bird as well as the grass Pokemon and its leaves.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am

Rhydon's eyes widen as the strange attack directly hit him, causing the large and power pokemon to stagger for a split moment, enough for Akio and his pokemon to slip past him if needed.

Ivysaur and Pigeotto stared in shock at the pokemon in front of them. They could instantly tell something was abnormal about it. As the blizzard moved towards them, Pigeotto tried flapping its paralyzed wings to either disperse, knock away, or divert the blizzard away from Ivysaur and Zeiro while Ivysaur stood protectively in front of Zeiro.

The man blinked, seeing the pokemon protecting their fallen trainer before glancing over at Aki. "Give it up. It's obvious these two aren't giong down so easily, Aki." He said as he snapped his fingers. Gengar waved its hands in a hypnotic pattern in the pokemons' line of sight, causing Ivysaur and Pigeotto to slowly fall asleep. "Instead of trashing this facility you invested so much money on, try using sleep-inducing moves instead."

"N-Ngh..." Zeiro managed to raise his head, glaring up at Aki and the man with dazed and tired eyes
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 am

Akio pointed out to the wall and called out, "Ice Beam!" The aquatic turtle opened its mouth and fired a burst of ice in the form of a blue beam that froze the ground around Rhydon. Aqua went into its shell, jumping onto the ice as Akio jumped onto his Pokemon and used him to glide away from the confused Rhydon. "Nice one! Now let's find Zeiro!"

Aki crossed her arms with a pout and said, "Aw, you never let me have fun. I wanted to gauge the health and power of the Pokemon he healed. That Ivysaur made a full recovery, it seems. The Pidgey evolved for its trainer's sake as well. Its an interesting power, so I wanted to test it. Oh well, I should have time. Besides, now I know the Obedience Collar works. Prep a few for the boy's Pokemon and lock the boy up for study."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:27 am

The dazed Rhydon swung its arm, just missing Akio as it turned around. Boy, he didn't look happy at all as he started to go after Akio.

The man rolled his eyes at Aki's pouting and whining. "Maybe you should put one on the kid while you're at it...you seem to be the queen around here, after all..." He muttered under his breath as Gengar and the other pokemon started to drag Ivysaur, Pigeotto, and Zeiro away.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 am

Akio looked back to see an enraged Rhydon chasing after him. He yelled out and moved his head down to try and pick up speed as Akio was sliding through the facility room by room.

"If only they did work on people," she said with a shrug before the alarms started to sound off. "Everyone, a boy trainer dressed in red has infiltrated the area! Behind him is a Rhydon that is destroying everything!" Aki stood up, now looking irritated. "Damnit! They'll destroy everything! Hey, why don't you call off your damn blockhead of a Pokemon before he destroyed the Mewtwo data! We need it to recapture my pet project!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 am

Rhydon growled as it chased Akio towards Aki and his trainer who simply rolled his eyes.

"Well, excuse me for wanting to have 'fun'" he said sarcastically as he withdrew Rhydon to his pokeball. "What business do you have here, boy? As you can see, we're simply researching. YOU'RE the one terrorizing the place. I should turn you over to the authorities."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 am

Akio and his turtle hit Aki in the face, causing her to fall to the ground. Akio stood up, seeing Rhydon wasn't behind him and then turned to the familiar man. He glared at them and said, "Its you again! Should've known from the Rhydon. At any rate, I don't care what you're doing here. I came for my friend!"

Aki was now extremely angry as she started to sit up slowly, her face having a red spot where the shell hit her. "What do I look like, a Koopa?!" she yelled out as she was about to go mad. She stopped to regain her composure and said, "Friend... I don't believe I know what you mean. There's only scientists and researchers in here..."

Akio had an angry glaring look to their faces. He knew this wasn't a normal science lab and he also knew that Zeiro was there somewhere, but he didn't know how to find him with two enemies so close to him, one of which already proved to be too powerful for him once.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 am

The man glared down at Akio, crossing his arms. "If you don't leave now while you still can, you'll be departed with more than a bill for destroying our facility. Any last words, brat?" he grunted as the pokemon that dragged Zeiro and his pokemon away came back, ready to gang up on Akio.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 am

Akio looked around, gulping lightly as he knew he was outnumbered and pretty outmatched. He glared at the Pokemon in the room, prepared to battle when a loud buzzing alarm was heard from outside. "Sir, ma'am! We have successfully locked away the trainer and his Pokemon in Cell Block D, the one at the far end of the hall!" Akio grinned and said, "Thank that guy for me later... Light!" The Pokemon appeared and let out a strong flash of light that was enough to blind everyone in the room. When the Light faded, Akio was gone, moving down the hall already.

"You really REALLY can't find good help these days!" Aki called out as she pointed outward. "Go after that boy! DOn't show any mercy!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 am

"...No one seems to understand the term 'villians' anymore..." The man facepalmed. "All we have are incompitant idiots." HE then proceeded to running after Akio.

As Akio moved down the hall, a familar red haired girl barred his path. "You! I'll never forgive you for letting Zapdos slip from my grasp!" She shouted, pointing at him as two large pokemon almost big enough to block the entire passage way moved in front of her. "Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Toxic!" They both leaned back in unison before spitting out giant globs of poison at Akio.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 am

Akio was running quickly away from where he was and to the end of the hall in hopes of finding Zeiro. When the familiar girl appeared, however, Akio took out a Pokeball and immediately threw it before the attack was completed. In front of him was his Gastly, grinning as it had absorbed the power of the two Toxic attacks. "Poisons don't work on a ghost. Especially one made of poison gas," Akio said with a grin, then turned to the girl. "What is this anyway, a Team Rocket reunion party? I knew there was something wrong with this place. Gastly, Lick!"

The Gas Pokemon dashed forward toward the two, moving its tongue outward and slapping them both in the face with it one and then the other.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 am

The attack hit as both NidoKing and Nidoqueen growled at the gas pokemon. Neither of them, unfortunately, were poisoned. "Is that all you got? WaterPulse!" A blue orb appeared in front of them that grew increasingly bigger. Once it grew big enough, they launched the attack at Akio. It was a Water Pluse....a big and mean one.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Akio grunted under his breath as he didn't expect her to have a Water type move such as Water Pulse. He held his arms in defense as the attack hit and sent him flying backwards. He hit the ground, getting up slowly to look for where the attack came from. "Those Pokemon can learn Water moves... I forgot... Still, there's a reason Specter took that attack." The Gas Pokemon started to shake as it grew and gained a new form as well as two hands. It was now a Haunter.

"I caught Gastly at a high level. I noticed it from its ability to work with the Gengar in Lavender Town to control all those Pokemon. Specter, Hypnosis and then Dream Eater!" The purple ghost's eyes started to glow as he began to entrance the Nidoking and Queen. He was prepared afterwards to take the dreams from the sleeping Pokemon and use them to recover from the last attack.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 pm

The two giant pokemon grew sleepy before slumping down to the ground, wincing as Dream Eater did its job. The girl stomped and glared at Akio. "Ohhhh!!!! You're cheating!!"

Suddenly, the rest of Akio's pokeballs detached themselves from him and floated away near a familiar Gengar as the man from earlier walked up next to it. "That's enough, you little pest." he said coldly as a figure moved up next to it, revealing a green, humanoid bug with scythe like arms, one of them pressing up under Zeiro's neck. "Do anything wrong and the boy dies."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Akio grinned slightly and said, "Not cheating. But I do have to thank you. Ever since we fought, I knew I needed to get stronger, so I used my Pokedex to study my Pokemon and their abilities and learn all I needed about battling. And now..."

He stopped as his Pokeballs were being taken away, floating as he turned to see a bug with a blade to his friend's throat. Akio couldn't do anything. Within the time he could give a command to Specter, Zeiro could die. Not only that, but Specter wasn't the best match for that Pokemon either, so the battle would be long winded. He still had the red haired girl behind him to deal with, and with only one Pokemon to call upon, he couldn't do a thing. He started to raise his hands into the air as he said, "Specter, stand down. There's nothing we can do from here..."

From the Main Control room, Aki was watching the entire battle. She grinned at the sight and muttered to himself," Its only been about two days since the battle he spoke of. Is that the power of the boy, or of the Pokedex? I wonder..." She then moved her hand to a nearby phone and said, "Patch me through to the Saffron Gym. I need their leader to get something for me in Pallet Town..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 am

At the sight of Akio's arms raising and Specter backing down, Gengar's eyes glew brighter as it started to move its arms in a hypnotic pattern at both Akio and Spector. While Gengar's hypnosis was at work, the girl started stomping her feet.

"You took my job AGAIN!!! I was gonna kick him out, Koreik!" She shouted before turning away in a pout as she returned Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

Koreik rolled his eyes before turning to a nearby camera, raising his hand to his ear. "Where do yo uwant me to send him? All the way to Cerulean or Pewter?" He said as his voice came alive on the monitors Aki was watching.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 am

Akio fell to his knees as he was sent to a deep sleep. On the screen, Aki grinned lightly and said, "Why not take him to Seafoam Island. It will be a great test of the collars since we recently found what we were looking for there. If the boy happens to survive it, then we can take the data as a learning tool." As Aki looked down at the boy she sighed lighlty as she thought to herself. Still, for the kid to have such a strong battle sense and that much power, he could be trouble. I'll use him only as long as I need to and then destroy him. His friend, on the other hand, can prove quite useful.

"We're already attracted attention," Aki continued on. "The police are getting suspicions about the banging under the Game Corner. Gather all the data and take it to Saffron. I think that's the best battleground for our special guest project."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 am

"I had a feeling...these walls are wayy too thin...Invest more on soundproof walls, will you?" Koreik grunted as Gengar dropped the pokeballs in his hand. "Meladii will be taking the kid to Seafoams. I'll make sure the kid's pokemon don't try to make a fuss." With that said, the two of them started to leave as Gengar used Psychic to levetate both Specter and Akio out.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 am

"That takes care of that..." Aki muttered to herself as her face seemed to immediately change to a brighter and gentler one. "Now to speak to the good men and women of the law..." As she started to walk away, Zeiro was taken back to the cells, but to a Cell that was able to be moved. He was thrown inside by a scientist and his Pokemon were thrown into separate cells as they were all carted off.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 am

"Aki!!!" Siera called out as she saw the gym leader walking off, holding on to the now fully healed Nidoran Male in her arms. "I was looking for you. Have you by any chance see a red boy? He wanted to challenge you to the gym." She bilnks as she sees the police. "What's gonig on? did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 am

Aki smiled brightly towards Sierra as she questioned the Leader of what was happening. "I see you did meet the boy Akio after all," Aki said lightly, thankful in her mind that Akio's name was in her data. "I did meet the boy and he challenged me. I decided to accept the challenge even though I'd wanted to take a rest. He was strong, but unable to defeat me. I was just explaining to the Police here that all the noise they had heard came from the battle we had as well as renovations we are making to the Game Corner. The boy said something about wanting to go train for a rematch, but I'm not sure where he went to after that."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 am

"Ah, is that so?" She tilts her head before pouting. "Drat...I need to give him back his friend's Nidoran. I just got him back from the pokemon center. He was in bad shape." The nidoran's nose twitched as it looked up at Aki, smelling a slight sign of Zeiro from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret of Celadon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Pokemon-
Jump to: