Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the Yugioh Threads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

About the Yugioh Threads Empty
PostSubject: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

My last post on this thread is up. Its not gonna be THE last post. The Seiki thing would be a cliffhanger if that happened... I won't be able to post until MUCH later today, so until then, I hope what I've done so far helps move things along a little. Also, I am not free from 8am to 5pm until Saturday, which is why I was rarely on yesterday. Just giving a heads up on that...
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 pm

andyousaidyouwouldntbeinthatscenarioagain

*cough* no problem Neutral leat we haz a heads up unlike the other times. one think i like to say to Takuro...

You.
Are.
A.
Glorified.
Bastard.

that is all
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:24 pm

It's all good, even though Seth wasn't mentioned in that last post >_> lol
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Nuts... I can't post this morning just because I gotta make it a LOOOONG post. Look forward to that when I get back. Also, I need someone to be there in hiding for what Takuro's gonna do. Between what he does and says, someone's gotta be there to remember it and tell the others. Its pretty important stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm

The only person in mind is Seth :I
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 pm

actually, i'll throw in Kazu.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 pm

If needed I can use Seth for it but Kazu would work I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Yugioh Threads   About the Yugioh Threads Empty

Back to top Go down

About the Yugioh Threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: