Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:04 am

"No worries." He toned while scratching his cheek, turning as his COMP began to beep. He tensed, a feeling of raw dread creeping up over him. A large beastly form began to walk out of the forest, intelligence burning within cold wild eyes. The creature was massive, easily towering over himself and the girl without trying, white fur decking an almost snowy needing form. Leon slowly shook his head and made to step in front of the girl, his COMP activating without a word, his ears hiking at the beast talking,

"Tch...That Woman! I never knew humans could have such power!" snarled the creature. A single human figure came from another direction, seemingly to block the path of the beast, a path that was heading towards Leon and the girl. He stood decked in a orange robe, looking up at the creature with odd eyes. "Wendigo! Wait...!"

The large beast just grinned wildly,

"Gwahaha! Fools! You're nothing like that woman! Do you really think you can stop me!?"

What came next was shocking. A single large fist flew through the air, slamming into the head of the robed figure with a loud splat sound. Blood fell to the floor in a pool as the headless body fell, the "Wendigo" named beast laughing with a hefty following of roars. Leon couldn't help but stare, stunned at the raw bloodshed and strength. He lashed out with his hand, looking over his shoulder at Dee with sharp eyes. "Go, now. Get as far away from here as possible!"

Sadly, he didn't expect for more demons to appear, and block all exits.

"...Or you can stick with me. Heh..heh...shite..." cursed Leon.

His COMP flashed, a thin aura flaring up alive up around his body.

"This...is really going to suck."

Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 am

Even if there hadn't been monsters, Dee wouldn't have been able to run. She was frozen, staring at the now headless stranger's corpse.

Corpse.

Dead.

This person was dead.

This person was killed.

She had just seen this person killed.

Dee just stood there, staring.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:34 pm

"HEY!"

A stunned call echoed through the cemetary, directed at the two humans now standing together. '

He had been there the whole time. He had seen everything. The body, the demons. Fucking cemetaries. FUCKING CEMETARIES! The young man's biggest fear was that of dead bodies, and there was a fresh one right there.

Shane stood a ways away from the two, shaking in a mix of fear and adrenaline. His right hand was gripped into a fist, changing to a red glow, his left hand holding the black device that seemed to rename itself a COMP.

Monsters everywhere, one man dead, two innocents in danger. Could they defend themselves? He had no clue, but he knew if they couldn't all three of them were dead.

"If you know what's going on, I'd love to be clued in!"

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm

"Are all of you foreigners stupid...?" Zeiya muttered under her breath as she managed to catch up with them. She never intended of going to the cemetary, but seeing the others going made her facepalm and go after them.

"Didn't you just SEE what happened back there, kid?" she shouted at the blonde boy in english. "Haven't you learn to stay away from this? Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 am

Devil Survivor OST - Pinch Battle

The blonde snorted at the statement, jumping back slightly as his eyes snapped to each corner of the area. "Yeah right! That's not really an option right now!" It was true, demons spawned from darkness to block most of the exits, six Kobold roaring behind them while swinging blades, drool dripping down hungry maws. A trio of enemy Pixie shot out from another direction, a single evil smile of their cold lips and eyes shining darkly. All the exits were blocked, and running was pointless. Yet, it seemed karma had come to help a bit. A single figure stepped out to meet Wendigo from behind, cold purple eyes glowing.

It was a woman, one dressed in orange robes much like the man that had been killed. Her features were pale and arrow, a dry frown on her cold frosty lips. She had short purple hair, a rather odd flower object placing on the centre of her parting. She had a rather odd aura about to her, one of complete utter peace. All in all, she looked quite like a Priestess, holding no fear of the large demon before her "I've found you, Wendigo. I won't let you get away this time."

Said beast turned and growled, ignoring the group to glare upon the woman,

"Grah...! So the wench thinks she can catch up to me!?"

Back to the group, Leon narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists, nodding to Shane and Zeiya. "We can talk about this later, just focus on getting outta' here alive!" Unknown to the blonde, the number above his head suddenly hummed and flickered to zero. It burned brightly, seemingly ignored by all those without a DS/COMP on them. The girl near the "Wendigo" suddenly looked over to the group, her eyes flashing. "Hey, you guys! It's too dangerous here! Run!"

The British boy seemed to sigh and hold up his hand,

"Not an option. What's the deal?!"

The Priestess paused and nodded,

"Very well, I see you have COMP's. Wendigo is far too powerful for you right now, so leave him to me!"

Leon grinned and activated his COMP, the anime girl on the cover seemingly shining. He looked over his shoulder, making note of Dee.

"Alright, let's go! You, stick with me!"

Booting
DEMON SUMMONING PROGRAM..

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 am

"That's not really an option..." She said to the girl, seeming to snap out of whatever trance she had been in. She sounded fine, despite what she had just seen. Dee guessed that she was in shock.

"We're surrounded, and I don't think our chance of survival would be too high if we tried to run." The girl with the odd hat continued on.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 am

"Tch!" Zeiya merely glared before looking around, seeing the many demons. Why couldn't she have a normal day, withOUT crazy shit like this? One things for sure, though: The girl over where Wendigo was seems oddly familiar.....

She shook her head. ~Nows not the time to think about that.~ she thought before turning around and seeing Kobolds advancing. ~We have no choice....they better not club my stomach again, though!~

As quick as she could, she pulled out her COMP and flipped it open.

Booting...
DEMON SUMMONING PROGRAM ACTIVATE.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:31 am

"Alright!"

Shane spun the COMP in his hand before holding it out infront of him, his thumb pressed to the upper-half of the device. This was the only thing that mattered, getting out alive. Survival was all he was thinking about.

Just to think, he had only travelled over here to attend a tournament at a video game release. Fate's kind of funny like that.

"Please.........I need some back-up here!"

His thumb pushed up, the COMP flipped open with a click, the screens on it activating within an instant.

"GIVE ME A HAND!"

Booting...
DEMON SUMMONING PROGRAM..........ACTIVATED.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 pm

"Wendigo...Go back from whence you came!" snapped the woman, eyes flaring with power. "Maragi." A massive ball of fire formed above the palm of the woman, roaring forward with furious unnatural power. It exploded violently upon hitting the Wendigo in a wave of flames, burning the ground and consuming clouds. Leon blinked and stared at the item on her belt with an odd glint, his eyes flashing. "Am I seeing things, or is she holding a..COMP? A pink DS?"

"Ah crap, sorry 'bout this!" He suddenly had to spin out of the way, picking up Dee with his now enhanced strength to dodge a strike from a Kobold, the blade digging deep into the earth. He skidded to stop, holding her in a bridal motion as he panted. His eyes narrowed upon a target, heat building up slowly in the air without a movement of his body. A flicker of flame built up, growing and growing to about half the size of the Maragi spell. He didn't know how his COMP/DS was letting him do this, but he had no other option.

"Agi."

The Kobold screamed in rage as it was burnt by its greatest weakness, fur disintegrating with a roar. The flames consumed it, eating it alive before it shattered into a pillar of light, which then was sucked into his COMP. The screen silently flickered alive, data rapidly crawling across the black background. Words seemed to burn as a numbers formed within the bottom of the edges. It suddenly reacted to the silent will of the blonde "Soul Energy - Confirmed." "Macca - 0 > 100"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 1111110
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Shane was too caught in the moment. The stance he took just moments ago, he still stood in. This transe kept him from realizing a Kobold was closing the distance behind him at a high rate, a blade held high in the air, beckoning for his flesh.

"DIE HUMAN!"

The blade fell, followed by the sound of steel meeting flesh, tearing it into pieces, blood splashing on the ground as a gargling spewed the rest.

Shane turned to see the source.

The Kobold layed dead on the red-stained earth, it's body sliced in half by the force of a larger blade. green skin rose before Shane, turning to meet him. Ogre had proven his half of the contract honored.

"Master no be hurt by Kobold, Ogre tear Kobold in half!"

Shane looked wide-eyed at his newly formed Demon partner, nodding before throwing a fist up to him.

"Way to go Ogre!"

He then turned, seeing the Pixies launching themselves into the battle. That boy, he had just launched a wave of fire as a weapon. Perhaps....yes he could feel a new found power coursing within him. Better now then never to try it out!

"BUFU!"

The air around him grew colder, a small piece of ice forming into his palm, blasting into the crowd. He only had enough to hit one, and that was all he was hoping for.......

&&&&&&&&&&&

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 Ds543510
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am

All Zeiya could do after Leon quickly grabbed the unknown girl and away from danger was facepalm.

"Rather reckless and awareless..." she muttered under her breath.

"ME....NEED HELP?" the Kobold she fought only a few hours ago was fighting off two of its kind, overpowered it seems.

"Demons, demons, AND MORE demons.....jeez..." Zeiya grunted before grabbing a fairly large rock on the ground and throwing it at one of the Kobold's head. While the other one was looking at his fallen comrade, wondering what the heck happened, the Kobold that was allied with Zeiya swung down his club, knocking him to the ground. He could only let out a huff as the two demons dissappeared.

"Looks like we got no time to rest." Zeiya told her demon friend as she pointed behind her. "There's still more over there. We best get rid of them unless we want to end like them." She turned around and took a deep breath before raising her hand after spying a Pixie demon nearby. After a small moment, she threw it down.

"Zio!!!"

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot down from the sky and hit the Pixie dead on, her shriek of agony and pain echoing the cemetery for only a short moment before she glared at the girl and Kobold.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

Dee just blinked in surprised as she was held by the complete stranger. He must be pretty strong... She thought off hand. She wasn't petite in any sense of the word.

Maybe these were the people who she had seen fighting the monsters before? The chubby girl hadn't been close enough to get a good view of what the people looked like.

She watched the battle for a while before turning her attention to the person holding her. "Could you put me down? I rather think you'll have a hard time fighting like this...as will I."

Dee wondered off hand again just when her shock would fade.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 am

"Ghhh..Humans...! I've learned your smells! This is far from over, I'll make you pay for stopping me!" roared Wendigo as it turned to glare at the teenagers before returning to look at the woman with a large toothy maw, a roar shaking the area. It suddenly moved, the speed it was running at making it appear as nothing more than a blur. It seemed that even for something it's size, it possessed odd power that allowed it to hold such agility. The girl though looked a bit annoyed, looking at where it had ran,

"I can't just let him go! I can catch him if I go now. Please excuse me."

With that, she was gone.

Leon gave a nod and set Dee down, sighing as he looked at the remaining demons. Another wave at most. He gave a nervous chuckle and then launched himself forward, flinging out another Agi spell.

"Guess that leaves us to clean up the mess. Stay behind us!"

Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 am

Shane and Ogre charged ahead, running head first into the oncoming demons. Suicidal, maybe? This was alife or death situation, so he figured it was justified. As Ogre brought his cleaver above his head, he let out a blood curdling roar, slamming it down at the same time Shane lept up, thrust his right foot into the crowd in a dropkick modification.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 am

The Pixie Zeiya shocked earlier dissappeared after Kobold gave it a good clubbing. With only a handful of demons left, they wasted no time going through them.

"Ogre smash puny human!!!" a green demon shotued out as it slashed down at Kobold, causing him to stagger back.

"Starting to get REALLY annoyed." Zeiya said as she dodged the Ogre's second slash and grabbed his arm. Turning her body around, she held on to his arm and puleld it forward with all her might, causing him to flip and hit the ground with a THUD. Before he could react to this, she took his weapon and speared it through his body, causing him to give an agonizing cry before disappearing into nothing.

"I think that's all of them." she said out loud, not caring if the others heard or not.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 am

Dee just nodded at the stranger and took a few steps back, simply watching the fray. She knew that she'd be next to useless if she tried to help, and figured that it would be best just to wait and hope nothing came her way.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 am

Leon sighed and looked at the destruction, the last demon faded. "What we just went through..." He bowed his head with a echoing sigh, a clenched fist shaking lightly. It just hit him. "A...person was killed." Admittedly, it may of seemed like it hadn't shocked him much, but his survival instincts had rushed forward with the heat of battle. Yet, with the moment of peace, it now burned on his mind. "That attack from before too...it was a demon, wasn't it?" He meant the email, one that the police though was an animal attack. He looked up at the sky, tapping his COMP. "Demons and death, huh...? Looks like we're prepared for the worst..."

He slowly turned away and began to walk towards the corpse, bending down with sad eyes. Then, something caught his gaze. On the floor, a few feet away, was a deactivated DS. That man had held one, much like the girl had. He picked it up and gazed at it, looking over his shoulder. He nodded to himself and walked over to Dee, holding it out to her. "Here, take it. You'll need it more than he will now..." He held up his own DS/COMP and flicked it alive, ready to press something. "Activate it and it should key to you. You can have Pixie, she'll show you the ropes as per our contract."

He sighed and paused,

"Let me guess, you're wondering how I know all this? Read your emails. You'll be suprised."

Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 pm

"Thanks for the help,Ogre."

Ogre looked down to Shane, nodding with acknowledgement before disappearing right before his eyes. He placed his left hand on his right shoulder, rotating his bent arm as he made his way over to the group.

He arrived just in time for the presentation of the COMP,scratching his forehead as he spoke.

"He's right, ya know. I'm not usually one to give the thumbs up to grave robbing but this is different."

He then looked over to Leon, shaking his head.

"Demons, eh, doubt it. All this religious crap is just that. I can't explain it but I'm sure there's some earthly explanation for it."

He closed his eyes, now masking his orbital expression.

~Though the talking thing did catch me off-gaurd.~
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Zeiya turned to the Kobold and gave a nod to it. He nodded back before disappearing into thin air. She walked up to the two male and single female foreigner and stared at the headless corpse on the ground. Narrowing her eyes, she said nothing. Gruesome stuff and horrible things like this didn't usually faze her, but seeing it happen first hand was.....different. It took all of her effort not to just throw up right there.

Then it hit her.

Without giving a warning, she pushed the two guys out of the way and rushed to the corpse, kneeling down and taking a closer look, regardless of her wanting to stay far, far away from it.

"These clothes..." she muttered in japanese. Her eyes widen a bit as she suddenly stood up, looking around.~Where is she?~ She thougth. ~Don't tell me...did the girl die?~
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:11 am

Dee answered both boys with simply a nod, taking the device from the first boy's hand. She couldn't help but stare at it for a moment, not making any other movements.

It was white. How ironic. She couldn't help but think. There were also some bloodstains, but Dee made no move to wipe them off, finally opening the DS instead and turning it on.

BOOTING...

DEMON TAMER SCREEN
Name: Dee
DEMON ACQUIRED: Pixie
SYNCHRONIZATION SKILL: Dia (Healing Spell)
MAGIC SKILL ACQUIRED: Agi (Low-Level Fire Spell)

The girl then checked her emails as the first boy had said to.

Subject: Laplace Mail
Good morning
Here is today's NEWS.

1: At around 16:00, a man will be killed in a Shibuya-ku Aoyama apartment. The wounds on the corpse are consistent with an attack by a large carnivorous beast.

2: A large explosion will occur in Minato-ku Aoyama at 19:00. The cause is unknown.

3: At 21:00, a blackout will affect the entire Tokyo metropolitan area.

Dee checked her watch, finding that the time had somehow changed to this time zone's. It took her a second to convert it to military time in her head, finding it to be some time after 19:00.

"...The explosion..." Dee muttered. "That was what happened earlier here, right? Before all this happened?" She trailed off, then sighed. "So many answers, but so many questions..."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 am

"That explosion must've been caused when they were fighting earlier." He looked up. "That girl must of known about demons way before we got ours."

That meant demons were around longer than they knew of. That big demon, Wendigo, was afraid of that girl in the orange robe. Could she of been the person that was mentioned in the email? She seemed really strong, and he got an odd feeling whenever he stared at her. All he could do now was hope that nothing else happened today. He suddenly froze. The lights around the cemetery turned black. Darkness swallowed the area. "What the--? The streetlights went out! What the hell is going on!?"

...At 21:00, a blackout will affect the entire Tokyo metropolitan area..

Leon blinked.

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

Suddenly, he could hear footsteps.

Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 am

"Looks like someone finally caught on." Zeiya said, still lookig around for that girl. "Did anyone know where-"

Suddenly, the lights shut off. The area around them was blanketed by darkness.

"......Really? Do we really need this in a CEMETERY?!" she hissed, grabbing her head. "This is fucked up....for sure."

She froze at the sound of footsteps and swung her head around, only to widen her eyes. "Y-You!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 am

Shit.....

He didn't like the dark. He didn't fear it before, it was just kind of a thing. Add in the fact that they were in a cemetary, a corpse just a few feet away, a headless one at that, and the fact that "Demons" were out there somewhere, looking for something else to kill.

And now there were footsteps.....

Shane looked up to the dark sky, letting out a sigh before gripping a fist. He probably had no chance against what was coming, but he wasn't going to be taken down without a fight. He turned his head to the footsteps, awaiting what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 am

...The situation felt somewhat like something out of a bad horror movie.

That being said, Dee wasn't particularly surprised to hear footsteps coming. Granted she was still not particularly FEELING anything at all yet, as the shock had still not worn off.

Dee knew it was going to be bad when it did though.

The girl with the odd hat turned her head in the direction of the sound and waited.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:34 am

A form stepped out the darkness, two pale purple eyes meeting them. It was the girl from before, still dressed in her orange robe and short shirt, her pale skin shining in the darkness as she grew ever closer. She gazed at each of them with an echoing silence, purple hair falling over her features as she began to speak in almost kind icy tone. "So you are all safe. It is as I thought, you're demon tamers too." She finally arrived near the group, her form quite like a bright light in the echoing darkness, a odd feeling of peace flowing along the area.

Leon didn't like it.

"...! Aren't you that girl from a little 'while ago..?"

She nodded in return as his question, giving a strange bow as she continued,

"I am Amane Kuzuryu, maiden of the Shomonkai. It's nice to meet you."

Shomonkai? Leon didn't know what to think, but shrugged and gave a simply nod of his head, unknowing of customs,

"I'm Leon Elric, simple wanderer from England."

&&&&&&

(OOC: No, my last name isn't Elric, far from it. It's Bevan. I just wouldn't tell someone that, after an experience such as that. That, and it's a nod off at what/who he's dressed as, and my avatar)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.   Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil Survivor - The Distortion of God's Plan.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next