Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU- Empty
PostSubject: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU- EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:40 am

Guess what. A day or so ago; I ran out of pills. Pills I need.

Without said pills; I get a relapse of sorts. Julie knows this well.

It takes a day to get a batch of pills (unless they're needed to; well, live). Thankfully while not taking mine doesn't endanger my life; suddenly not having them causes a brain chemical imbalance.

Julie knows this well. So waking up, having to wait a day to get a new batch and then feeling the effects of said imbalance wasn't exactly pleasant.

To put it shortly; it renders me to a lazy, loopy and emotional-wreck of state with the added bonus of feeling dizzy, sick and all around out-of-it. Once again, this is not dangerous; it is simply what happens when you miss a day of your daily medication.

I had to take a break from the computer. Period. Until it leveled out.

I am now fine (with it having once again wrecked my body-clock-dang-it), so I shall be on tonight and I will post shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: