Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ima's Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:43 am

Ima giggled and twirled under the bright light of the midday sun. Many people seemed to complain about this time of day, saying it was too bright or too hot out. Even too early on occasion. She could never understand why humans thought that. It was the most wonderful part of the day, after all! It was warm and bright, what wasn't there to love about it?

But then again, she wasn't human, so maybe their views were different on this.

The alien twirled once more for no reason other than the fun of it before skipping off into Magnolia Town. Ima loved it there, though she never stayed for too long, sadly. Maybe she'd take today to actually explore the town. And maybe she'd see some of her friends too!

With a beaming smile at the thought, Ima picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:59 am

It wouldn't take long to find one of her friends in the town. A certain Magi to be exact. He could be seen just outside of a nearby store, rapidly talking with a rather pretty redhead wearing plated-armor and a sword across her curved side. Funny enough, the blonde boy actually looked a little smaller than she was with how close they were in measurement. Obviously from the tone they had neither one was pleased with the other. Hell, the red haired beauty looked a breath away from bonking him over the head with her fist. Or worse considering Takato had developed a small eye-twitch.

Finally, it stopped. The girl glared at the blonde boy and span on her foot with a swish of her long hair, walking away with one last unheard comment. Not a single watcher or passerby dared to get in her way. As if they knew her. Fearful of what she could do now someone had gone and pissed her off.

As Ima got closer she could no doubt hear the last utters of the missed conversation. Particularly with the blonde boy placing his hands on his hips and shaking his head. Frustrated at what he had just gone through. "...Gah, stupid Fiore mages. I swear that guild sticks their nose in everything...." He sighed, a small frown crossing his features before he continued to mutter to himself, "Well, least it wasn't that pink guy this time...." Thankfully, he didn't continue. The looks he was getting from those that walked on past him hinted that they were questioning his sanity at angering that girl. Whoever she was.

"Huh? Ima?"

At last, he had noticed her. His amber eyes met her blue ones and he held up a single arm, waving her over,

"Heeeey! Out shopping?"
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:23 am

Ima glanced at the redhead, but did not comment to Takato. They had both been annoyed with each other, and she didn't want to have him be annoyed again by asking what that was about. Instead, she waved back to her friend before bounding over and giving him a big hug.

"Hi Takato!" She greeted the mage, positively beaming. "Nuh uh. I'm just exploring. I haven't really been around town all that much so I wanted to go around and see it." She paused, unsure of what to say then. 'What are you doing' and 'How are you' might both involve whoever that lady was. Ima really didn't want to annoy him after not seeing him for a while. She'd been out traveling for quite some time.

"I've missed you." She decided on after a heartbeat, snuggling tighter. She really had.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 am

Takato responded with his usual lazy grin as he hugged her with a slight kneel. The warmth of his comforting form never changed through their little adventures and passing of months, something which she probably found a piece of joy in. He was always the same simple Magi who stroked her hair and watched for anyone threatening her. Even if she could probably flatted him like a pancake with her powers, that protective instinct never left him. Honestly, it looked a very beautiful and heartwarming scene to those still very much walking by. A few even went as far as to mistake them as brother and sister, thanks to how much the two looked alike.

Indeed, it was easy to make such an assumption. Even his amber eyes matched her bright ocean ones whenever he tapped into his magic or focused his nature (thanks to a certain electric-wind sworn creature in his mind). His young features looked similar to her own and even his blonde hair could be depicted as copying the small girl he was cuddling. However, it was all a simple coincidence. As both the child and the Magi knew. Even if certain secrets were still very much secret, they were only family by friendship. Though, that might have been enough.

"I've missed you too..." He said, smiling behind a lock of his hair, "Oh? Well, I would be happy to show you around if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 am

"Would you really?" The child asked, her excitement at the idea obvious. "Would you? That would be so much fun!" Ima couldn't help but bounce in place a little. Being with Takato was always wonderful, and doing something fun together only made it better.

She paused for a second though. "But I'm not interrupting you, am I? Were you doing something?" Mentally Ima winced after asking the second question. She hadn't meant to ask anything like that, as it might have brought up the topic of the lady with red hair. Even though she was very very curious (as she always was), the girl hadn't wanted to make him annoyed right after seeing him in the first time in a while.

Still, if he was busy she didn't want to keep him, as much as she'd like him to show her around. But maybe he wouldn't bring the lady up. Even if she was super curious. The child wondered if all humans wanted to know things so badly, or if it was just her.

Probably just her.
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 am

Takato chuckled at her glee as he stood up straight and ran a hand through his hair lightly. It was nice to see her so happy and cheerful. It made his day sometimes just a little brighter. Especially when he was dealing with a certain guild who liked to hound him every now and then. "No, you're not interrupting anything. Erza isn't exactly happy with me after our little chat, but that isn't really anything different than usual..." Obviously meaning the rather pretty and angry redhead that had walked away as the smaller girl arrived.

Here he stopped mid-sentence and casually held out a gloved hand for her to grab. If she wanted to. "Come on. I'll show you a few things around town that you might be interested in seeing. The guards around here are pretty used to mages, so you might be surprised to note what goes on here."

He had been in this town for quite awhile since leaving his own country and a number of other places that he rarely made known to their little group. Luckily for him that he had a more-or-less permanent room at a local inn he knew quite well. He wasn't made of money, but favors were repaid.

That aside, it would be fun to show this little lady what the town-folk had to offer.

Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:48 am

Ima nodded and grabbed his hand happily. That was another thing she liked doing with Takato. Just holding his hand. It always made her feel safe and warm, though it was a different kind of warm she got from the sun. She didn't understand why, but that wonderful feeling she got whenever she held his hand or he pat her head or he hugged her was one of the few things that she was okay forever being a mystery.

So Erza was the name of that lady. She wondered why she'd argue with Takato though. He was such a great person. But maybe it was like with Wakka and they were arguing over their beliefs? She'd never get why they just couldn't get along...

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you think of that." She told Takato with a sheepish grin. "But I'm glad you're not busy. Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 am

Takato followed suit as his gloved palm met her own in a connection of warmth. His touch was soft, but firm. Almost silently letting the small girl know that he wouldn't let her go unless she wanted him to. It was a unseen and comforting wind that set over them. "Don't worry about it. Mages like me and her...just don't get along all that much.." explained the blonde with a slight smile down at the girl and a twinkle in his cheeky amber eyes. It was easy to note that her presence alone was pushing away much of the irritation and frustration that the redhead had unearthed.

Hmm. That was a thought though. There were many places in Magnolia Town that would intrigue her and probably make her jump around like an excited rabbit. He just had to find the right one. Slowly he began to walk with the small girl, holding her hand as he hummed to himself, "I think I know just the place. It isn't too far from here and I'm sure they won't mind a small visit..."

Of course that didn't mean he wouldn't show her things and the wonderful views while they went to such. His head moved slightly to the side and his amber eyes looked down at her with another smile reaching out to her. "Currently we're in the South district. Where we are heading isn't too far from here, so make sure to keep your eyes on look-out." The area they were in looked like a shopping placement. People were trailing around and talking at stalls, while others were heading in buildings to buy things of all sorts.

To the left they were about to walk past a small building with a red/white veil across the tip of a door-heading and a layout of small shrubs along the walls. The right path could be seen leading off into the distance, where one could spy a large sign in the background above a archway. South Gate Park.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Ima couldn't help but have more than a little bounce in her step. There were so many pretty and interesting things that they were selling in the stalls, and there were so many new people around, and she was with Takato. How could she not be the happiest person in the world right now?

She smiled a bit when she saw the sign for the park, though she could only read the very last word. It was the most important word in her opinion, however. The child made a mental note to go play there sometime before turning her attention back to Takato and where they were going. There was so much to see, and she couldn't wait to see it all!
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:04 am

One of the stalls served host to a rather interesting conversation. A vendor who hid her aging face under a large straw hat looked on slack-jawed at the young man who stood on the other side of the counter. He was far off in terms of appearance from the rest of the town, his deep crimson trench coat and his bleached white hair dancing in the light breeze. He closed one as as he examined the dagger he had taken from her counter, holding it with the utmost care in both hands. He turned the gleaming blade to the sun, turning it long ways and looking down the entire distance of the weapon.

"Soooo.....how many gargoyle skulls did you say this could pierce before dulling?"

The vendor offered him a blank stare as an answer. Raven looked at the elderly woman with raised brows, tossing a glance to the left and to the right before looking back to her. Was that such a hard question to answer? He thought that preparation against creatures with origins in stone was an obvious check on the weapon shopping list.

"Oooooooookaaaaaaay.......Well, how durable do you suppose it is in a field of fusing life and death forces?"

If he had been speaking Greek he probably would've had a better chance at receiving an answer. The blank stare began to get on his nerves, but the awkwardness was worse than anything. Raven gently placed the weapon down as if it were made of glass, and stepped back from the stall. He nodded to the woman on the other side.

"You have yourself a.....good day, ma'am."

With a roll of his eyes he turned away, walking back into the street, the Sword of Azrael nodding with each step he took.
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Out of the corner of her eye Ima noticed Raven walking away from the stall and instantly grinned. She got to see another one of her friends in Magnolia Town! What a lucky day this was. A lucky, happy, wonderful day.

The child waved at him wildly with her free hand. "Raaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeen!" She called him, hoping that he'd be able to near her. At her volume, however, it'd be surprising if he couldn't. "Over here, over here!"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

The snow-haired hunter's ears perked up at the hollering from behind him. He wasn't expecting to bump into anyone today, especially while stocking up on supplies, but he guessed an impromptu meet and greet was in the cards for him. He scratched the back of his head, turning to meet with the eyes of the magi and the frantically waving little girl. He chuckled at Ima's antics, offering up a small wave in return.

"Hiya, Ima."
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:54 am

The little girl tugged Takato over to Raven and promptly proceeded to give the man a one-armed hug. "Hi Raven!" Ima chirped, beaming up at him. "How have you been? What are you doing?" She stopped herself there and let go of Raven, realizing that she was going to ask him too many questions if she let herself.

It was always so tempting to though!

"I've missed you!" She couldn't help but add, however.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:43 am

Raven let the hug go through without really hugging back. It was still weird being in this town and being among the group he had met in Spira. He sort of patted Ima on the head, then placed his hands on his sides.

"Yeah, heh, work's been.....busy, I guess."

He didn't really know what to say. Conversation was never Raven's strong point. He was just really good at making things not alive. Talking was never a big factor in that, outside of his famous trash talk.

"So, uhhhh....what are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:07 am

Ima giggled at being pat on the head. "We're exploring! Well, I am. Takato knows his way around here so he's not really exploring. But he's showing me around because I don't really know this place to well because I never get to stay here very long. It's fun! Have you seen all the stalls? They look like they're selling a lot of interesting things! I don't know what a lot of them are though. I wish I did. Some of them look really pretty."

The child ended her babble there, but only to ask another question. "Do you come here a lot Raven?"
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 am

What was this, a cheesy pick-up line? Raven laughed quietly at the thought of being questioned if he had come there often. He tried to think about a nicer way to answer than just 'No', since he knew Ima expected something friendly.

"Not really. I'm just looking to see what kind of weapons they have.....unfortunately they don't seem to know the obvious questions!"

He spoke loud enough for the vendor he was bartering with to hear him, turning around and giving her the evil eye. She returned the look back, sticking out her tongue slightly. Raven raised his eyebrows and turned back around.

"So I'm kind of just wandering, now."
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:26 am

"Believe me there isn't much to see outside of Fairy Tail and their craziness, if you don't know where to look..."

Takato chuckled while casually lifting a arm so he could rub the back of his own head in a rather comical motion and habit. The blonde obviously didn't look too happy with the idea of seeing that certain guild or even the building itself. If anything he also looked a tad embarrassed about something. His amber eyes suddenly blinked with thought and his other gloved hand raised to scratch a cheek as he finally continued,

"I was going to show Ima a piece of South Gate Park. Why don't you join us?"

It might have been odd for the Magi to ask, but perhaps he had something in mind for the duo. No doubt he knew the city more than them thanks to the background he had (even if he didn't get along with the inhabitants) so it couldn't be all bad. From his tone alone one could hear that he might be able to fix that weapon problem the gunman was having. In his own strange way.
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 am

Raven scratched his shoulder with his right hand, looking every which way as if any other obligations would show themselves. When none revealed themselves, he knew he was cleared to go. With a half-faced smirk he offered Takato a nod in response, tossing out a quick thumbs up.

"Yeah, sounds like a party to me."

It beat walking around by himself, that was for sure. Maybe today would end up as one of the rare few times that the group would meet and not have to put life and limb on the line for the fate of the world? How could a walk in the park turn into a blood bath? There was no way.......

................right?
Back to top Go down
Dimly
Admin
Dimly

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 am

Ima's smile could blind the sun. This day was just getting better and better! Now Raven was going on their tour of the town too! And they were going to the park! Parks were fun. She usually didn't get to go to very many. This was turning out to be the best day ever.

"Yay!" Cheered the child, grabbing one of Raven's hands with her free one. "Let's go, let's go!" She singsonged, attempting to pull her two friends towards the park. She failed rather miserably as she was much smaller and weaker than them, but it certainly didn't stop her from trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ima's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ima's Story   Ima's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Ima's Story
Page 1 of 1