Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Syncronize with the Officials!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin
Zora

Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am

"No!!!" She cries out as Asari saw the Fire Tower heading straight for Lyre at such a close range. "Lyre, out of the wya!!!" Without hesitating, Lyre dodges away atthe last second as she dashes over to Tourchman and slashes him with a Sword Battle Chip.

In the mix of the Viruses stood the faded image of a navi as he tosses somethign at Byra-ken. A light apepars underneath his feet as the Navi started to shoot at him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am

Mr. Match looked with wide eyes at her speed and reaction time. He never expected a dodge like that, so when the sword came at Torch Man, he had no time to dodge it. He was slashed , just barely avoiding being slashed in half. "Damnit... you're the real deal, huh? It doesn't matter... Torch Man!" He moved his arm out, with all the strength he had left he sent a blaze of fire at her directly. Her only way to not get fried would be to attack before him.

Byra-ken was blinded as was Daichi. He immediately set a Guard Battle Chip, using it to protect himself as Byra-ken listened out for where the shots came from. As soon as the Guard faded, he used his speed to close the gap. Even without eyes, he aimed his Long Blade at her opponent to slash at him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Asari glares sa she puts in another Battle Chip and Lyre's right hand turns into a blue, bubbly ish sword. Without delay, Lyre runs towards the blaze, slashing it down crosswise with the Aqua Sword before standing before Torchman. She was still burned and injured, but she was so close to him as she brought her sword own on his body.

The moment he tries to use his Sword, the light below him flashes as more shurikens shot out to attack Byra-ken. While he was dealing with those, two Billy viruses behind him shot out balls of thunder to paralize him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Mr. Match could only watch as Torch Man was slashed, cut in half as his body disappeared. This time, he was deleted. The doors unlocked with that as he glared at her. "You... you deleted my Torch Man! I'll get you for this... Both of you!"

Byra-ken wasn't affected by the second flash since he already couldn't seem but the Shurikens were a different story. Daichi thought for a moment, then blinked and said, "Lance, its an Anti-Sword! We can't use sword chips!" Byra-ken was panting as he said, "They how do we..." As he spoke, he was hit with the thunder balls. He was paralyzed, but as he was, Daichi used a recover Chip to heal the damage. Unfortunately, he didn't have many of them.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Asari quickly jacks Lyre out of the net as she glares at Mr. Match. "Yeah right!" she shouts as she runs out of the building, tryign to get as far away from him as possible.

With him paralyzed, the Navi shot up closer as it slashes down at Byra-ken. If he was paying attention, he would recognize the Navi to be Mari's.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:21 pm

The very second the paralysis ended, Byra-ken moved to the said. He was able to tell what Navi that was, and it certainly explained the Anti-Sword Chip. He grinned at an idea as did Daichi. He put in a Sword Battle hip, a basic one as he ran at the Navi, slashing diagonally at him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

The Navi saw his body move, dodging down as he forces his hand right against his chest. His arm has been changed to a rather bulky Cannon as it glows. "Z-Cannon!" He shouts sa the cannon started to fire at close range.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

The moment the arm changed, Daichi loaded a Battle Chip. The timing was so fast that it was hard to believe it even happened. When the blast fired, Byra-ken disappeared. He appeared behind his foe, slashing at him with a blade. "Step Sword... That was too close," Daichi said as there was a hole in Byra-ken's clothing, showing he only barely avoided a fatal hit.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 am

When he slashed the Navi, it faded away in front of him and appeared behind him as well, holding the same Step sword at hand as it looked like it was going to slash down. From behind Daichi, Mari claps her hands as she walks over to him. "that's enough...it seems you're rather capable battling Byte like that."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am

Daichi was panting, as if he had been the one fighting this whole time. He turned to her as his vision started to return. "You did that to test me?" he said. Byra-ken turned, seeing Byte stopping just as he had a change to finish the battle. It was obvious that they either held back during the last battle or that they were lucky. "I guess that's what an Official can do," Daichi said. "So, wait... does this mean we're in?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

"Hard to say...you have skills and reactions, but you seem rather worn out from that. At the best, I can show you to our boss, but don't get your hopes up." Mari said with her arms crossed. "after all...It's not all fun and games, and we can't have you tired out from a simple training battle."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 am

"I don't know why I'm tired..." Daichi said lightly. "I got this weird feeling... and when I had it, I felt everything Lance felt. It wasn't the first time, but..." Byra-ken gave a small sigh as he logged himself out. "Its best not to try and explain that which you don't understand..." he said to Daichi lightly. Daichi gave a pout and said, "I understand fine... Anyway, let's just go see this boss guy."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 am

"Just head home and get some sleep...if the boss wants to see you, they'll contact you." she simply said, logging her own PET out as she heads off. "Better be careful...You don't know where they are..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 am

"They?" Daichi said with a questionable look. "She means the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Byra-ken replied. "We can't allow anything to happen near us, but for now we need to rest." Daichi nodded and said, "In that case, I'll see you later..." He started to walk towards the door then thought to himself, 'Did we ever get that BTNT.exe thing we were looking for?'
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 am

Without realizing Daichi was in the same shop as she was, Asari ran back to her home, locking the doors and heading up to her room. "Shit....Shit!!! How did I manage to get dragged into something like this?!" she hisses. "If I wasn't so careful, I would have lost!" Lyre frowns as she wanted to say something to make her feel better, but they ended up in a dangerous situation wihtout intention. "Asari..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 am

When Daichi got home, his mind was filled with questions, about the Officials, about the strange feeling he had before... and about why the building was smoking when he left. Whatever it was, he would have to learn later, if he could. He went to bed, yawning lightly as he was still very tired.

In Asari's room, an E-Mail came to her. It was from her father. "Asari, I heard about your school... Since you won't be able to go there for a while, can you come down to Scilab tomorrow? It'll be a good chance for us to talk."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 am

Asari saw the email, glaring at it as she tries to decide what to do. "If you're scared, you don't have to go right now...." Lyre mentions.

"Who's scared? I sure as hell am not!" she hisses as Asari stands up and hesd out her room. "If my Dad wants to talk to me, then fine! I'm not scared of a bunch of 40 year old men with fire!" Ignoring anything else Lyre was trying to say, she heads out her house and goes to eh subway befoer ending up at SciLab.
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 am

The subway took her to Scilab. There didn't seem to be a problem except for the fact that all the lights were out. There weren't any night guards either, even though some of the scientists were working through the night on a new upgrade to the PETs. Asari's father was one of those Scientists.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:11 am

"Huh?" she blinks in confusion until she realises how late it was.

"Asari...he said to come by tomorrow....not at this moment." Lyre sighs, shaking her head as Asari reviews teh email one more time.

"....Oh well...He'lll just have to deal with me right now!" Asari grumbles as she walks inside the SciLab. She's never been in her father's lab a lot, so it took her awhile before she could find it. "Dad...?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 am

Her father was tied up in the lab, his mouth gagged as he tried to struggle free. His eyes widened as he looked at her, mumbling as if he wanted her to get away as fast as she could. It was more than strange.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:14 am

"Dad!!!" HEr eyes flew wide open as she ran over to her father. Lyre was spouting something about it being a trap. but she quickly mutes her PET as she tries to untie her father and ungag him. "Dad, what's wrong?! Why are you tied up? Who did this to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 am

"I... I didn't see..." he said to her as he lowered his head. "I was hit from behind soon after I sent you that E-Mail... I didn't think you'd come now. Whatever it is, you really shouldn't be here, Asari." It didn't seem to be a trap, or at least nothing meant for her specifically.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am

"I...I read the email wrong...sorry, but a lot of stuff's been happening...." she mutters, looking down as she hugs him tightly. "Dadd..." It was probably her fault...if the WWW did this to her father, then it was definately Asari's fault he was attacked adn tied up. "What...what did you want me to come to SciLab for anyways...?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:26 am

"We haven't seen each other in a while..." he said lightly. "But also, I wanted you to try out a new program I was working on, but it's no finished yet. It was moved to Yumland earlier to be completed. I was so excited that I wanted to tell you about it..." He tried to stand, wincing and holding his head as one of the monitors blinked. It seemed that, even though the power was off, some of the terminals and computers were still functioning.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:27 am

Seeing him wince in pain, she helps him stand up and leads him to his chair. "You should rest...Mom would be really wroried about you..." She mutters before noticing one of the monitors blinking. "Dadd..? were....Were you working on something right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syncronize with the Officials!   Syncronize with the Officials! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Syncronize with the Officials!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Megaman Battle Network-
Jump to: