Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi........................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xShanex
Admin

Hi........................ Empty
PostSubject: Hi........................   Hi........................ EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Yeah, Hi.......kinda miss you guys so I'm going to be in chat more and hope people show up.
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Hi........................   Hi........................ EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 am

it might be partially my fault for stealing bryan and Leon....well, stealing Leon from the forum. Since you haven't been on and stuff and since Dee has yet to post in pokemon, Bryan's been on vanguard more. Dee's doing college stuff.

soooooooo.....yeah.........

it would help if you had an MSN to give me XD
Back to top Go down
xShanex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi........................   Hi........................ EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:32 am

I could try and set one up if it'd help XD I actually want to start Deus Ex now, I got some time to kill so I figured I can start in now. Maybe I can breathe life back into this place?
Back to top Go down
Takato Rutherford
Stigma of the Wind
Takato Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: Hi........................   Hi........................ EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 am

Oh, bite meh~ I'm back more or less, but the chat won't let me on for some reason. Might be because I messed with a few setting on this admin account. I'll sort it out in awhile and jump on. Hopefully you guys will be on too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://darketernity.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi........................   Hi........................ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi........................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: