Dark Eternity - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secret of Celadon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 am

Aki's eyes narrowed as he looked at the Pokemon. She immediately regained her smile, however, and said, "Why don't you go look for him, then?" He went into her sleeves and took out a flower hairpiece, handing it to her. "Take this with you and go find the boy. He seemed rather impatient so he must be off somewhere far training. I thing Seafoam Island would be a place a boy like that would go to. It will help with your own training to go there too."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 am

"S-Seafoam Island?!" Siera exclaimed, her eyes widen. "All the way there?! You know I don't have any water or flying pokemon, Aki!" She groans before shaking her head. "Oh, all right...at the very least, have you seen an Ivysaur? It was the one that brought the Nidoran. I don't wanna take this little guy all the way to where Akio is if the Ivysaur is still around here."
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 am

Aki blinked lightly. To someone who didn't know what had happened in the Game Corner, it would seem she was confused as to what she was talking about. In reality, she was trying to think of something to say to have her drop the subject. "I can only imagine that Ivysaur found its trainer by now since I haven't seen any stray Pokemon walking through the city all day. At any rate, it would have been turned in to the Day Care or the Police if it was still off on its own and belonged to a Trainer, so you really don't have to worry about that Ivysaur."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:05 pm

"Oh all right..." Siera pouted. "Well...can you keep Nidoran? Akio told me that his friend challenges gyms like he does so you might run into him. Pleaaaaaase? You know I don't have any spare room on my team and it would be unfair for the little guy, wouldn't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Aki smiled lightly as she took the Pokemon and said, "Don't worry. I'll be sure to take care of it until you return. Also, I think it would benefit you to leave one of your Pokemon here with me and attempt catching a Flying or Water type. You've been training with me for a long time now, so I think its time you went looking for a more balanced team of your own."
Back to top Go down
Zora
Admin
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 pm

"Ehhhh?!" She whined before pouting as she dug into her pocket, pulling out a Weepingbell. "All right...I'll go see if i can catch a Doduo or something." She mutters before taking the hair piece and putting it in her hair. "Well, see you later, Aki!" With that, she waved as she ran off.'

(NOW timeskip?)
Back to top Go down
Lone Hero

Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 pm

(Okay, yes now!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Celadon   The Secret of Celadon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret of Celadon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Eternity - X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines :: Pokemon-
Jump to: